Like Brother and Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Nicole started. Ryan nodded. "Of course. What's up?" he responded as he tossed some popcorn in his mouth.

"Do girls... umm... do girls take...you know... all of that?"

The question had been on everyone's mind since Ryan first revealed himself. No one could imagine how it could be possible to take such a cock inside. The alcohol took effect and finally it was Nicole who asked the question directly.

Ryan quietly nodded, confirming the question was valid. After all, his dick was bigger than a cucumber. He was aware of this from an early age. However, his experience with the opposite sex was not exactly what the girls had imagined.

"I... umm..." he started, unsure how to respond. "Guys, I've uhh... I've never done it." The words struggled to come out his mouth. But he said it. He stared down in his lap. Julie's hand remained rested in his cock.

"Never done what? Got it all the way in?" Julie asked, confused.

"No, no," said Ryan as he shook his head. Julie removed her hand sensing the weight of the topic. "I mean I've never had sex."

Nicole looked shocked. Julie, concerned. They caught each other's eyes. "Ryan, I didn't know that. I'm sorry? I guess?" Nicole wasn't sure what to say.

"It's fine you guys. Really, I'm ok with it. I haven't really dated that much. In fact the most attention I've ever gotten from girls has been in the last few weeks with you all."

"What about your girlfriend from last winter. Amber was it? You guys didn't...?"

"Naw, never. Handjobs and blowjobs only. Well, one single blowjob," Ryan laughed. "She didn't exactly enjoy that."

Julie cracked up laughing. "Well I can imagine it's like sucking a telephone pole!" Julie joked. Her eyes wandered to Ryan's penis. It remained soft.

"Don't worry about it, Ry," Nicole said comfortingly. "You obviously have the goods. You'll have a great sex life."

Ryan picked up his cock. "You hear that little buddy? We're gonna be fine." Everyone burst out laughing. "One day I'll find you a warm place to rest for the night!" Ryan continued. Everyone laughed hysterically.

"Ahhhh," said Nicole as her laughter subsided. "I think I've had enough for tonight. Anyone want to go watch a movie?"

"Perfect!" said Julie as she started to clean up.

———————

The downstairs rec room had an L-shaped couch in front of a large 82" television. They threw on Netflix while Nicole laid on one side of the couch and Ryan and Julie sat next to each other on the other side. It was coincidentally the same position from the night he masutrbated for her.

It didn't take long for Nicole to fall asleep as the alcohol took control. She snored softly as Julie and Ryan watched the movie. Ryan propped his feet up on the ottoman. His dick hung all the way across his thigh, in plain sight.

After a while, Julie got comfortable. She rested her head on Ryan's shoulder first. Then gradually moving further down. Eventually she laid her head down on his lap. From this position, his massive penis was directly in front of her face. But she didn't seem to mind one bit.

"Kind of in the way with this thing huh?"

"Heh, sorry about that." Ryan was nervous. He could sense Julie getting closer to him. Something was about to happen.

And it did. First, Julie picked up his cock as a way of moving it from blocking her view. But she didn't remove her hand right away. Instead, she softly stroked it with long, meticulous movements. She could feel the blood rushing to his shaft as his penis hardened. It didn't take long before Ryan achieved a massive erection, thus completely blocking Julie's view.

"Well this isn't gonna work now is it?" she joked as she looked up at Ryan with a smile. Julie took his hand and guided it to her breast. At first Ryan did nothing. So Julie placed her hand over his and squeezed. "Feel them," she whispered.

The feeling of her breasts in his hands was incredible. Ryan had fantasized about feeling Julie's tits seemingly forever. They were perfect.

Next, Julie sat up and back on her knees. Ryan paused groping her to see what she was doing. She then leaned forward and opened her mouth, enveloping Ryan's swollen cock head. She stroked him with her hand simultaneously. She used her other hand to guide his hand back to her tits. Then pulled her bikini top aside for him, revealing her dark, small nipples.

This went on for quite some time as she blew him and he groped her. She even managed to get at least half of Ryan's long, thick shaft into her mouth. The warmth of her saliva and motions of her tongue were mesmerizing. If Ryan hadn't been drinking he would have undoubtedly ejaculated already. It was already the most amazing sexual experience of his life and it was just getting started.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," Ryan whispered as he watched Julie's head bob up and down on his dick. She had to open her mouth very wide, as wide as it would go, in order to accommodate him. She was masterful.

Julie then slid her mouth down halfway and stopped. She removed her hands. Ryan's thick cock pulsed with arousal as he watched her next move. She then pushed her mouth further and further, a tiny bit at a time until she was nearly three fourths of the way down. He then heard her gag as she quickly raised her head up and released him, gasping for air.

"Holy shit!" Ryan said, trying to be quiet.

"I want this cock," said Julie, not making nearly the effort Ryan did to remain quiet. "I want your cock right now."

Julie stood up and sat next to Ryan. She immediately removed her bikini bottoms and spread her legs, revealing her neatly shaved pink and dripping wet pussy. She rubbed herself using her fingers before spreading her labia for Ryan to see. She looked at him with an unmistakable lust in her eyes. She needed to get fucked. "Do you like my pussy?"

Ryan stammered nervously. "It's... it's perfect. It's so perfect."

Julie slowly rubbed her clit while looking at Ryan. "Then get over here."

Snapping into action, Ryan stood up and faced her. He studied her beautiful vagina as he stroked his cock. The moment was here. He would finally lose his virginity to a girl he had a crush on for many years. He looked at her in the eyes. "Fuck me Ryan," was all she said.

Ryan crouched down and placed his penis head onto her opening. She moaned softly before he even did anything. She was ripe and ready. Just as Ryan began to press his dick inside, he remembered Nicole no more than six feet away. He glanced over to ensure she was still asleep, but was shocked at what he saw.

Nicole was laying on her back, head turned towards Ryan and Julie. Her eyes were open. Her hands were moving under the blanket, between her legs. "Please don't stop," she said softly.

Ryan obediently turned back to Julie and proceeded. He pushed his cock head into her pussy. She helped him guide it correctly as this was his first time. Upon first contact, Julie groaned in delight. "Ohhhhhh God!" she screamed.

Ryan kept going, sliding in another inch or two. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhhhhhh yessss," Julie whined. She held her hand up on Ryan's stomach to indicate for him to slow down. It was already starting to hurt.

"Ryan, you have to go slow with her at first. You're really big," Nicole called out from her position. Her hand continued to move rhythmically under the blanket. Her eyes were heavy as her pleasure mounted.

Ryan turned to her and nodded. "Ok," he said as he tried to slow his pace. He held the base of his cock with one hand and slowly pushed a tiny bit at a time into Julie.

"Ohhhh my God... ohhhh my fucking God Ryan," Julie said as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "You're so big. You're so. Fucking. BIG!"

"Go in and out. You need to thrust now," Nicole called out. Her voice was trembling as she tried to instruct her brother while at the same time get off herself.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked as he now moved forward and backward, plunging deep into Julie repeatedly. "Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Oh God. Oh God. Keep going. Yes. Yes. Just like that. Oh my God, I'm gonna cum this way!" Julie screamed out and spread her legs wide. She clutched the couch cushion tightly as she moaned loudly. "I'm cumming!"

Ryan could feel her vagina tighten and gush around his cock. He felt a rush of warm fluid as she came all over his cock. He looked down to see creamy ejaculate encompass his thrusting cock. He had never seen anything like that in his life.

"Ohhhh fuck!" shouted Nicole. Ryan turned to see her hand moving incredibly fast under the blanket. "Ohhh my God, you guys. I'm cumming too! I'm fucking cumming, you guys!"

Ryan couldn't believe his eyes. His own sister was having an orgasm while watching him have sex with her best friend. As both girls experienced such immense pleasure, Ryan had no hope of holding out for his. With one final deep thrust nearly getting his entire penis inside, he felt he was going to cum.

"Oh fuck. FUCK!" he grunted before his voice switched to a high pitched squeal. "Oh yes!"

"Pull out, Ryan!" Nicole called out from her vantage point. If it wasn't for her reminder, he may have forgotten to do so. Ryan yanked his cock out just in time to launch a thick stream of cum over Julie's head, over, the back of the couch, and onto the floor behind her. He struggled to aim his firing cock as his pleasure took over his body. His knees buckled. He nearly fell over.

But just as he was about to fire a fourth blast, he felt a hand on his penis. It was Nicole's. She stroked his spasming cock and aimed his substantial loads all over Julie's body. Julie fingered herself as she watched Nicole spray her from head to toe.

"Ohhh God yes!" Ryan whimpered as Nicole flawlessly coaxed out his massive load. In the midst of his orgasm, he reached out and put his arm around Nicole. He desperately held onto her breast tightly as he orgasmed. It screamed out his cock and onto Julie, plastering her tight stomach with long, unbroken ropes of cum.

At least eight loads had flown from his cock before the last couple drips came out, concluding his orgasm. Out of breath and spent, Ryan collapsed onto the couch. Nicole sat next to him. She still had cum on her hands. Cum covered Julie's body. But none of them moved. They all silently cuddled on the couch. Ryan's penis now flaccid and hanging across his thigh as usual.

As sleep neared, Nicole snuggled close to Ryan and held his cock in her cum-soaked hand. Julie did the same, cupping his balls.

In this position, the three of them fell asleep. The smell of sex filled the room.

Ryan lost his virginity. He gave a girl an orgasm. His sister came next to him.

Life was good.

12