Like Brother and Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Julie answered for her. "We're doing this. Ryan, you don't care do you?"

Caught off guard, Ryan shook his head.

"Great! Let's do it!" said Julie as she followed Sarah by taking off her shirt. Brad and Nick were both visibly impressed with Julie's impeccable physique and stunning breasts.

Nick led the six of them as they trotted out the backyard and down a long private dock to the lake. He acted as a tour guide as he pointed out the various mansions visible on the lake and who lived there and what they did. As he reached the dock, he turned around to face the group. "And the best part is? No one can see us all the way over here!" As he said that, he dropped his shorts and underwear, revealing his privates.

Brad cracked up laughing while the girls shrieked. "Nick!" Sarah scolded him. "You're going naked?!"

"Isn't that what a birthday suit is?" Nick argued as he stood before everyone, arms crossed on full display. Under a thick bush of dark pubic hair, hung his flaccid penis, perhaps three or four inches in length. His balls were large, oval-shaped and hairy. "Well?" he asked the group as he waited to see who was next.

With no hesitation, Brad stepped forward and unbuckled his pants. He slid them down to reveal a long bulge showing through his boxer briefs. His facial expression indicated he very much enjoyed the moment when his penis was revealed.

"Are you sure you guys are ready for this?" he joked with his thumbs pausing underneath his waistband.

Melanie, being no stranger to a naked Brad, snuck up behind him as he teased everyone and yanked his briefs down, revealing his flopping penis in a flash. Everyone cracked up laughing as Brad frantically turned around to see who pulled his underwear down. It was all in good fun as Nick and Brad now stood before the girls and Ryan completely naked.

"Damn," said Julie nodding as she checked out their packages. "One long, one short."

"Hey now. Not fair, ladies. Some of us are growers, ya know." Nick argued. "You'll see what I've got going on here shortly."

"Hopefully not too short," said Sarah, playfully making fun of Nick to everyone's amusement.

"So? What about you guys? Are we doing this as a group or just me and Nick?" Brad asked. As everyone's focus shifted, Ryan took a close glance at both men. He had been avoiding looking down since Nick first revealed himself.

To his immense relief, he quickly realized he was bigger than both of them. Even in their flaccid state, Ryan was confident it was true. Brad's penis was hanging low, well past his balls, but didn't seem to have comparable girth. Whereas Nick's cock was clearly thick and meaty, but lacked the length. Ryan had both.

Sarah, Melanie, and Julie all stripped down to their panties. Each had perfect bodies, showcasing breathtaking abs, gorgeous thighs, and firm, round asses. Ryan's penis stirred in his pants at the mere sight of the beautiful, half naked women.

"How about you?" Nick asked Nicole as she stood behind the other three. "Your bro said he didn't mind."

Nicole shyly smiled before slowly removing her shirt and shorts. She had on matching red bra and panties as her body easily rivaled the other three. Nicole stopped there, unwilling to take anything else off yet. "Nice!" exclaimed Brad as he admired her toned body. It was as if Ryan didn't exist while the six of them joked around and chatted on the dock having some drinks. The men were completely naked while the girls were still bearing some clothing.

Before long, it was Julie who jumped in first. Shortly thereafter, everyone else jumped in. They playfully splashed each other and horsed around in the calm lake water. Ryan sipped a beer and sat in silence on the dock, watching everyone else have fun.

The sun started to set, creating a picturesque setting on the lake. Ryan watched as Julie and Nicole giggled with each other in the water. Melanie and Brad were making out nearby. Nick and Sarah were sitting on the edge of the dock, holding hands.

Julie and Nicole first got out and approached Ryan, who was sitting a ways away from the others.

"Hey!" Julie said as she sat down next to Ryan. He eyed her incredible breasts and noticed her nipples were hard from swimming. "Can you keep me warm?" she said jokingly in a whiny voice. Ryan scoffed. "How was the water?"

"Actually really warm," said Nicole as she stood in front of the others drying her hair with a towel. "You should have gone in!"

"That's ok. I'm pretty good here," Ryan said as he watched Brad and Melanie make out.

"Everything ok?" Julie asked, concerned. Ryan nodded, unwilling to admit he was being painfully shy.

Julie checked to make sure no one could hear them before turning back to Ryan. "You know you're like twice as big as these two, right?" Nicole cracked up laughing as she too checked to make sure no one could hear them She turned back and lowered her voice. "I was thinking the same thing. Maybe not twice as big, but you're bigger, Ry."

Ryan smiled at the compliment. He knew it was true, but still felt out of place with the other two. Julie grabbed his arm. "C'mon let's go have some fun. I know you have it in you." She winked at him before helping him to his feet as the other three approached the end of the dock.

Nick and Sarah were facing the water so Ryan and the girls couldn't see what was happening. That's when Brad called out from the water. "Uh-oh. Coke can is coming out to play!"

Nick and Sarah laughed as she rested her head on his shoulder. Nick threw his hands up as if to say 'you got me!'. Julie then approached them and peered around to see what was happening. "What do you mean- oh. Oh my God, Nick. Whoa."

Nick and Sarah both stood up and it was revealed that Nick's penis was completely erect, sporting a considerable girthiness. Sarah looked down at it and bit her lower lip. She placed her hand on it, showing everyone how her fingers could not entirely grasp its substantial thickness.

Brad laughed from the water. "I knew it'd be making a debut soon, ladies. Look at that thing!"

"That's a big freakin dick you got there!" Julie commented. Nicole stood next to her, making sure to get a good look. Sarah wagged his heavy cock a couple times for them. "Like that girth?" he asked.

Julie nodded emphatically as did Nicole. "How big is that?" she asked.

"It's about six long. Around the same in width."

"Holy shit," Sarah exclaimed. "Feel how heavy this is," she said as she invited Julie to try. Without hesitation, Julie picked it up and weighed it in her hand so both of them were grabbing at him. "This is amazing. It's so thick it feels like it's not even real."

Brad cracked up from his position in the water. He and Melanie had swam over so they were supporting themselves up on the dock. "Dude is a hammer. He annihilates pussies!"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Ohh great, sounds so romantic." She picked up his balls and rolled them around in her hand. "How about these guys. Do they produce?"

"A good amount," Nick said as he looked down with his legs spread firmly apart on the dock. "Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see."

"Alright, I gotta see this thing," said Melanie as she hoisted herself up from the dock. As she climbed up the ladder, everyone got a perfect view of her tits and stomach as she sexily emerged. Brad followed behind her and in the process revealed that he had sprouted a firm erection himself.

"Whoa you too Brad!" Julie said as she looked down at his nearly seven inch firm cock. He stuck his tongue out playfully as he gripped his cock, walking towards the others. "Step aside guys, now this is a real cock," he announced proudly.

"Damn, Brad. Good for you," Nicole said nodding while checking out his package. His balls were low hangers, unlike Nick's. Large and pink, drooping down far between his legs. Brad cradled them playfully as everyone checked him out.

He walked up to Nick and put his arm around him so they were side by side. They stood in front of all four girls and Ryan with their two cocks jutting out.

"Do you shoot a lot too, Brad? Like Nick claims to?" Sarah asked as she fed her building thirst for male ejaculate. Brad nodded proudly before turning to Melanie. She covered her face with her hand and laughed. "He does," she confirmed.

"Look at these two. Just a couple of buddies with their dicks out. Nothing to see here, right?" Julie teased as she burst out laughing. But Brad and Nick couldn't have been more comfortable as they stood on the dock naked while the girls checked them out.

In fact the only person not comfortable was Ryan who remained quiet, off to the side. He knew he was bigger than them, but lacked the confidence to get involved. He solemnly watched as a spectator as the girl he lost his virginity to the night before took charge.

Julie held each cock in her hand now, looking down at both. "Nick's is heavier than yours. But yours sticks out further. Nick's is hairier. You keep things clean." She looked up at both of them. "Nice dicks, you two!"

"Who wins?" Brad asked. He liked to make everything a competition.

Julie put her hands on either of their backs and angled them to face one another. She then regained control of their penises and pulled them close.

"Careful there!" Nick said as his cock came dangerously close to his friend's. Julie snickered as she compared the two big sticks of meat. She slowly jerked them both causing each of them to roll their heads back in pleasure. Melanie and Sarah made eye contact, both enjoying watching Julie pleasure the two of them.

As she stroked them, she sighed. "I can't decide what I like better. Long? Thick? Lots of cum?" She suddenly stopped and released their dicks, much to their surprise and disappointment. Julie sexily turned to Ryan and made eye contact with her beautiful big, blue, fluttering eyes. "I think I want it all."

Melanie, Sarah, and Nicole all knew what she was talking about. Ryan had the complete package. As Julie stared at him, she mouthed the words "come over" as she beckoned him with her finger.

Ryan's heart raced as she slowly approached the group. Everyone formed a circle as Julie stood in front of Ryan. She kissed him softly and then proceeded to get on her knees.

"What is happening here?" Nick asked, confused, clutching his abandoned cock.

"His sister is right there!" Brad exclaimed as Julie began unzipping Ryan's pants. But she didn't slow down or hesitate. She slowly lowered his shorts, revealing a long, thick, tube like bulge under his boxers.

"What the fuck," Brad said softly as they noticed it. Julie turned back to him and giggled. "I think this is what I was talking about," she said as she pulled Ryan's boxers down.

Everyone was silent when it was first revealed. Julie smiled as she casually lowered his boxers and helped him step out of them. She then stood up and helped him take his shirt off. Ryan quietly followed her lead as he now stood on the dock completely naked on full display.

"Jesus Christ, dude," Nick said. He sounded like a defeated man.

"Soft too, looks like," Melanie added. Brad was suddenly embarrassed as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Boys? This is a cock," said Julie as she picked up the flaccid member. The thick shaft hanging over the side of her enclosed fist.

"Fuckin' hell. That thing's huge," Nick said to no one in particular.

"How big is it?" Brad asked.

Ryan, who had remained quiet for nearly an hour at this point looked down at his penis in Julie's hand. If there was a time for him to regain confidence it was now. He needed to take command of the situation. His chance to shine had arrived.

"It's nine inches."

Nicole had yet to hear her brother's measurements. She had heard him say he didn't know or take a guess. But for the first time ever, he said out loud that his dick was nine inches long. She felt overcome with arousal and excitement.

"Nine fucking inches, dude?! I'm seven. And I thought I was huge!" Brad said. Ryan smiled proudly. He felt like he was part of the group. Julie pulled him closer using his cock so the three of them were standing in a circle.

"Show them hard," she instructed, releasing his penis. Ryan obediently pulled and tugged on his cock to the silent amazement of everyone else. After a few brief minutes, he achieved a rock solid full erection. He proudly rested his hands by his side as his throbbing cock stuck out in the center of the group.

"He's huge. He's literally the biggest I've ever seen," said Sarah, nodding to herself. She placed her hand on his shaft. Julie enthusiastically followed and then Melanie. All three girls giggled as they each had room for their hand.

"And it still sticks out the top, look!" Melanie cheered.

"So big," said Julie as the three of them started a synchronized handjob.

Brad was in a trance. He couldn't peel his eyes off the three topless girls jerking a massive cock. It was straight out of a porn scene he's probably watched a thousand times. As he stood there on the dock, he felt his arousal mount. His cock could not have been any harder. He suddenly realized it was too much.

"Unhhhhh" he moaned with his hands placed firmly behind his back. The girls turned to see his cock twitch and spasm. Cum flew from the tip landing on the ground in the middle of the circle. He moaned louder as his cock bounced on its own.

"He's cumming!" shouted Melanie as she watched, but didn't stop stroking Ryan.

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" shouted Brad, stomping his feet as loads poured out his cock, dripping to the dock below.

"He's not even touching it, look!" Nicole said as she watched his cock head swell.

"Dude, really?" Nick said, disappointed in his friend. He continued to hold, but not stroke his thick cock for fear of his own accident.

"Oh shit, guys," Brad said as he finally took hold of his penis and stroked out the last few drops. One of which landed on Julie's cute little toes.

"I think he likes watching this," Sarah said as she diverted her attention back to Ryan.

The three girls continued jerking off Ryan while Nick made eye contact with Nicole. "You mind helping me out a little?" he asked, to which Nicole smiled and took hold of his massively thick cock. It looked enormous in her hand. "Jeez, you're like a baseball bat down here, huh?" she smiled as she stroked him. Ryan diverted his attention from his own handjob to watch his sister jerking off Nick. He found it incredibly hot and sexy to witness.

Nick shimmied over so he was standing next to Ryan. Melanie, Sarah, and Julie worked in unison on Ryan's gigantic cock while Nicole jerked Nick off. Unfortunately, Brad was now left out with a softening cock and cum everywhere. He crossed his arms and was forced to be a spectator from here on out.

"So who's gonna cum first, guys?" Melanie asked as she glanced over at Nicole and Nick.

"I'm more interested in who's gonna cum more!" Juie said, biting her lower lip in the process.

Sarah laughed. "I think we know who that is."

"He cums a lot too?" Brad asked from the background, disappointed that he would be outmatched again by the quiet and reserved Ryan.

"He cums like a firehose," Nicole answered as she didn't break her gaze from Nick's penis. Nick and Brad made eye contact, shocked that Nicole knew so much about her brother's intimate details.

"Come on Ryan, cum for us baby," Melanie said as she lightly squeezed his balls. Ryan moaned softly.

Nick was approaching an orgasm too as Nicole added her second hand to the mix. "Can I cum on your tits?" he asked bluntly. Nicole was the only one who had not shown her tits yet. She paused her handjob and thought about it. After looking at Ryan who subtly nodded his approval, she smiled faintly and undid her bra. Her big fair-skinned tits poured out, displaying her already hard small pink nipples. "Do you like them?" she asked. Nick was so enthralled, he had started jerking off himself as he watched her undress. "So much," he said with lust.

Nicole regained control while increasing her pace and intensity. She wanted to see Nick cum alongside Ryan.

Ryan, seemingly aware of the desire for simultaneous cumshots, shifted to the right so he and Nick were right next to each other. One by one, Sarah, Melanie, and finally Julie released his cock and took their position in front of Ryan. Nicole did the same so all four girls knelt in front of Ryan and Nick who both feverishly jerked themselves off.

Brad stood behind them all watching.

"Ahhhhhhh FUCK!" Nick screamed and stomped his foot. His first cumshot came flying out directly at Nicole's tits as promised. She squeezed them together as she watched it land in her cleavage.

"Nice dude!" Brad applauded his friend's perfect aim.

"Oh God!" Nick said as he stroked out his next couple of shots, covering Nicole's tits and stomach. She smiled happily as she watched him drench her.

"Come on Ry, what about you?" Julie asked. She and the other two were also holding up their boobs like Nicole, awaiting Ryan's fantastic display.

He moaned a high pitch squeal. His voice trembled as if he was going to burst into tears.

"What the fuck?" Brad laughed as Ryan's facial expression turned to pain.

But he was not in pain. He was in immense pleasure. He quivered as a long, thick, unbroken jet flew out his cock, over the girls heads and slammed against Brad's chest behind them. He jumped back like he just saw a bear.

"Fuck!" he screamed, examining the massive cumshot strewn across his belly. "Dude!"

Ryan didn't respond as he greased his pole with two hands, firing massive, thick white loads across all three girl's chests. They shrieked and screamed with every blast, drowning out Ryan's soft whimpers.

As both Ryan and Nick came, the girls laughed with joy. Ryan's load was far more voluminous and impressive, while Nick's was smaller. In fact, Nick stepped forward to accommodate his lack of distance and to ensure he got it all on Nicole.

As he finally concluded he stepped back to admire the creamy puddles on Nicole's perfect body. He then looked to his left to realize Ryan was still in the middle of his orgasm.

"He's not done yet!" screamed Sarah as Ryan unloaded all over them. Cum was everywhere.

Much to everyone's surprise, Nicole willingly slid to her right in order to enter the crossfire. She smiled up eagerly at her brother. Cum dripped from her body from Nick. Ryan immediately turned to her and made eye contact. It was if time stood still. Nicole stared down at his angry, spasming penis and watched his hole intently. Like slow motion, Ryan clenched his butt cheeks as a long, unbroken, thick white shot flew out towards Nicole.

Everyone watched it fly through the air and blast Nicole square between the eyes. She flinched back and opened her mouth in shock, but not before another equally large shot landed directly in her mouth,

"Dude!" Nick exclaimed, stunned that Nicole took the load in her mouth. Ryan aimed towards the other girls to finish his orgasm as Nicole quietly and calmly swallowed. She then wiped her face and patiently watched Ryan cum onto everyone else.

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ dude," Nick said looking at all four girls, covered in ejaculate head to toe. He looked at Ryan. "What the hell do you eat?"

Everyone, except Brad cracked up laughing. He was still stinging from being outshone by the quiet Ryan. The girls rinsed off in the water, splashing some on the dock to help clean up. Ryan's post orgasm clarity snuck in, causing his familiar shyness to return. He haphazardly tried to help clean up his own cum as his huge cock swung about.

"Well, I'll be the first to say it," Julie said from the water. "That was fucking awesome."

"Right?" Nick said. "I still can't believe this dude's dick. Ryan, man. You're a fucking legend. You should be a porn star someday."