Like Brother and Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
Ryan and Nicole get invited to a party.
8.3k words
4.68
65k
83

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

It was Sunday morning. The sun peeked through the tiny windows in the basement, just enough to remind everyone a new day was here. A night of drinking and sexual adventure had tired everyone out enough to sleep well past 10AM. At some point in the night, Julie and Nicole got dressed and retreated to Nicole's room to sleep. Ryan remained downstairs and very much naked.

Nicole and Julie sat facing one another, cross legged, sipping coffee and discussing the events of the previous night.

"Oh my gosh," said Nicole as she rubbed her temple, eyes closed. "What happened last night?"

Julie smiled, shaking her head in disbelief. "Are we going to hell?"

Nicole opened her eyes and nodded affirmatively. "Straight to hell."

"Hey, you were good, my friend. I... was not good."

"Masturbating in front of your brother as he fucks your best friend is good?" Nicole asked. "I'm dying to know what bad is then."

After a moment of pause, Nicole looked at Julie. "How was it?"

She smiled warmly. "It was amazing. It was so good, Nicole."

"Did it hurt?"

"At first it did a little," Julie confessed. "I honestly didn't think it was gonna work for a bit. But then I really started to accommodate him. And my God, did it feel good."

Nicole smiled. She was happy for her best friend. She was happy for her brother. But she also admitted to herself that she felt a little jealous. Clearly she was aroused by the whole thing. She came too, after all. But something left her feeling like she wanted to experience what Julie did as well.

"You were getting into it too, huh?" Julie asked.

Nicole nodded. "I was. I really was." She beamed with excitement as she recollected the evening. "Just seeing you two. And you, especially. How you took him. I couldn't help myself, Jules. It was hot!"

"So, let me ask you. Is it... is it weird seeing so much of him naked? And doing all this stuff?"

Nicole grew solemn as she pondered the question. "It is. Well... it was. It definitely was at first. But now, it's kind of... normal? I guess?"

Julie nodded to show she understood.

"When I first saw it, I was just kind of intrigued, ya know? Then when I got to touch it and everything. That's when I started to feel casual about the whole thing. It's not that weird."

"He loves to show it off huh?" Julie asked.

"Gee, I wonder why?!" Nicole joked. Ryan's exhibitionist side was very much brought to the surface thanks to Julie's consistent teasing and coaxing.

Julie's eyes suddenly opened wide. "Hey! Let's go downstairs and wake him up!"

--------------

Ryan normally woke up with an erection and this morning was no exception. Although he grabbed a blanket in the middle of the night, he managed to kick it off in the early morning hours leaving him completely exposed on the couch downstairs.

As Julie and Nicole tip-toed towards him, it became very obvious he was completely exposed and also erect. "Oh my God!" Julie mouthed silently as they approached Ryan. The two of them stood side by side, staring down at Ryan who was still asleep.

Julie giggled and reached down, taking hold of his cock in her hand. She carefully picked it up so that it was standing upright. Very slowly, she bent it down almost the whole way before letting it fling back like a slingshot.

The loud thwack as it hit Ryan's belly easily roused him. Ryan's eyes opened wide and he sat up, dazed and confused. Julie and Nicole burst out laughing as he tried to figure out what happened.

"Good morning big boy!" Julie said as Ryan sat up now. His huge cock pressed against his body, stretching halfway up his stomach.

"Jeez, Ry. Having another good dream?" Nicole said as she eyed his throbbing cock.

Ryan looked down and attempted to cover his penis, very obviously failing to do so. "Sorry I can't really help it," he said as he looked around for his blanket. It was out of reach though.

"Well? How's it feel on your first day as a non-virgin?" Julie asked as she took a seat on the couch next to Ryan. Nicole sat on the other side and crossed her legs. Ryan sat back and ran his hands through his hair. "Amazing," he said with his eyes closed. "Feels really really good."

"You did great Ryan! Not bad for the first time, huh?" Julie asked.

"Really?" he turned to her, surprised. "Did I do alright?"

"More than alright. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Actually, no," she shook her head, definitively. "It was the best."

"Wow, Ryan. That's some praise she's giving you!" Nicole said proudly. "You and your big dick are gonna be pretty good at this, it seems."

"Heh, thanks guys. That was the best night of my life, no lie," Ryan said as he mindlessly scratched his hard shaft.

"Julie did you take that whole thing?" Nicole asked as she stared at her brother's penis. She nodded emphatically. "I definitely did."

Ryan smirked. Julie looked stunned. "No way," she said, smiling. "I didn't? I could have sworn it was all the way?"

Ryan laughed and shook his head. "Maybe an inch or two shy." Julie was shocked as she stared at his cock in disbelief. "Damn. That thing sure is a monster, huh?"

"I love how loose your balls are this morning, Ry" Nicole said as she reached out and gently cupped his large nuts in her tiny hand. She could barely hold them both. Julie reached out to help. "So heavy!" she exclaimed.

"Are these refilled and raring to go?" Nicole asked excitedly.

"I feel like they're always raring to go," Julie answered for Ryan as she sexily smiled.

"How many hands can we get on this thing?" Nicole reached out and gripped the lowest section of Ryan's shaft with her hand. Julie placed her hand next.

"Two. And three," said Nicole as she put her other hand above Julie's.

"Annnnd four? Maybe?" Julie said as her second hand couldn't entirely fit, but covered his cock head.

"Nearly four hands. Jesus. Your dick has to be ten inches long. Unreal." Nicole couldn't believe her eyes. Every time she saw it, she was more and more impressed.

"How's this for a morning so far?" Julie joked. Ryan smiled and rested his head back. "Couldn't imagine a better one," he said.

"Julie got to have all the fun last night," said Nicole as she released his cock and stood up. She began to unbutton her pajama top, revealing her large boobs packed into a sexy black bra. "I want to have fun now."

Julie watched enthusiastically as Nicole knelt down in front of her brother. She regained control of his penis and sensually caressed it. Inspecting its every detail. "Sometimes I just can't believe this belongs to you," she said as she traced his veins with her finger. "It's so beautiful. Like, how is this thing on my very own brother?"

Ryan was in a daze at Nicole's completely unexpected but enthralling display of sexuality. Julie was drawn in too as she watched her best friend take over.

"Can I try something?" Nicole asked without seeking an answer. She knelt up straight and pulled her bra underband away from her body just far enough that she could slip the head of Ryan's penis underneath it. She slowly let it back down, trapping his cock between her breasts.

She looked over at Julie and giggled at the sight of his huge dick in between her tits. "Look at this! Think there's enough room?"

"Just barely," Julie laughed. It was truly a sight to be seen as Ryan's nine inch cock was stuffed snugly in between Nicole's boobs. She paused a moment to tie her hair up as she eagerly stared down at his penis. Once ready, she started rocking up and down as Ryan's dick slid in between her boobs.

"Here, let me," said Julie as she spit in her hand and rubbed it all over Ryan's dick, creating a slippery lubricant.

"Ohhh, that's nice. Good call," said Nicole as she increased her tempo. She looked up at Ryan and chuckled when she saw his facial expression. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Enjoying this?"

"Fuck," was all Ryan said as he peered down at Nicole as she squeezed her breasts together on his cock.

Her pace increased as his hard cock swelled in the slippery path of her cleavage. Nicole bit her lower lip seductively as she watched him glide up and down.

"He's literally poking me in the chin! Julie look at this!"

Ryan's dick was so big it easily reached Nicole's chin. He moaned with delight as he began to thrust his pelvis ever so slightly.

"Could you cum from this?" Julie asked, looking up at Ryan's face.

"I could cum by you just looking at it," Ryan said in a strained voice much to Julie and Nicole's amusement.

"I better get ready," Nicole said as she continued to bounce up and down. "I'm gonna get soaked!"

"This is so hot," Julie said as she stared dreamily at Ryan's throbbing dick. As if on cue, she slipped a hand between her legs, not shy whatsoever about masturbating in front of everyone. "God it looks so good," she added as she gently rubbed her pussy over her pants.

"It's a tight fit, that's for sure. Look how much ground he covers!" Nicole said as she continued her tireless motions.

Suddenly, the familiar whimper the girls had grown accustomed to snuck out of Ryan's mouth. "Shit," he whined as he stuck his legs straight out. Julie held onto his thigh as he began to spasm. Her fingers moved rapidly under her panties.

Nicole didn't let up. Sensing his eruption, she kept up on the task at hand as she began to coax her brother through his orgasm. She suddenly got very excited to feel the warmth of his load shooting the underside of her chin.

"Ahhhhhh!! Fuck!" Ryan blasted Nicole with a thick shot to start the show. It splashed against her chin with considerable force, splattering to the left and right. "Yes!" shouted Nicole as she continued to bounce up and down.

Ryan's next load flung out the tip, adding to the mess he already created. He leaned forward now, instinctively grabbing his cock and stroking out cum as Nicole held her tits tightly in place while she watched. Julie took a break from masturbating to feel his balls as his cum shot out.

"So much cum again!" she shouted in pure joy. "I can feel it in his balls!"

Nicole beamed with a big smile on her face. Ryan was in pure ecstasy, pumping away on his cock as he dumped thick loads into Nicole's cleavage. He leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and moaned a sigh of relief as his orgasm concluded. He then carefully squeezed out one last glob of residual semen and deposited it neatly between Nicole's breasts.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing," said Julie while she watched Ryan slowly slide his cock out from under Nicole's bra. The three of them stared at creamy white sheath he left all over her chest and up to her chin.

"That felt so fucking good," Ryan said as he leaned back again. "I can't believe how much I came again!"

"It's all over me! Even after last night! Do you ever run out?" Nicole laughed hysterically as she rubbed cum all over her chest and stomach. "You're ridiculous, Ryan!"

Julie sat back next to Ryan. She was panting from masturbating. Although she didn't cum, her hand was visibly wet as it rested across her rising and falling belly. "How many shots was that?"

"Shots?" Ryan, asked looking in her direction.

"Yeah, like how many loads do you shoot out?" Julie asked.

Nicole looked down. "I counted eight. Or nine. It's always so much."

"One for every inch?" Julie asked.

"Exactly!" Nicole agreed.

As Ryan helped clean Nicole off using her pajamas, Julie began to collect some of her things. "I need to get going. Last night was amazing, you guys. Congrats Ryan. You're a little stud, huh?"

"For real," Nicole agreed. "This thing has had quite a few days," she said as she casually picked up his penis with her two fingers. "And something tells me it's not done either," she winked at Ryan.

"Far from it," he said with a grin.

----------------

"Fifteen seconds!" Sarah said in a strained voice. "We got this!"

Melanie faced her on the ground. Each of them were in a plank position, supporting their bodies up using their elbows. Sweat dripped off Melanie's face, rolling off the tip of her nose as her body shook.

"Five seconds. Four... three... two... one, done!"

Both girls collapsed on the mat, faces down, out of breath. "Oh my God. I fucking hate those things!" Melanie exclaimed as Sarah smiled and grabbed her water bottle. "But we did it. We're done!"

As they recovered from their workout, they sat facing each other, cross-legged, drinking water. "What'd you do last night?" Sarah asked as she took a big gulp from her bottle.

"Went to that rooftop bar, Cindy's."

"Whoa, look at you! Who with?" Sarah asked.

Melanie smiled, blushing as she looked away. "A boy?" Sarah asked, dying to know more.

Melanie turned back. "Brad."

"You guys are back together?"

Melanie shook her head as she was taking a sip. "No, no. Nothing like that. We just started texting. In fact, I reached out after he came up in conversation the other day. I missed hanging out with him."

"Him or his dick?" Sarah joked, recalling Melanie describing his endowment. Melanie shrugged. "Both I guess."

"Oh my God," Sarah laughed. "I love you. So? How'd the night turn out?"

"We went back to his apartment, but his roommate and girlfriend were there."

"Oh no! So, nothing?" Sarah asked, disappointed.

"I blew him in the hallway of his apartment."

Both girls cracked up laughing. Melanie keeled over, she was laughing so hard. "I know, I know! But I was a little drunk and I wanted to see that big ol dick again." She shrugged and put her hands up. "Oops!"

"How big is it again?"

"He told me it's seven inches. I believe it. It was definitely a mouthful," Melanie nodded. "Lot to handle."

"Wow. Almost as big as Nicole's brother's dick, right?"

Melanie's eyes widened. "Oh my God! I forgot about that. He was so huge!" They both giggled as they recalled Ryan's massive penis display from several weeks ago. "And he came on Nicole! Can you believe that?!"

"No! It went everywhere. He was shooting so far. I wonder what that conversation was like afterwards!"

"His dick was like the size of my forearm or something. I've never seen anything like that," Melanie said as she repeatedly blinked, almost as if she couldn't believe it was real.

"I loved his cum. I don't know why. Just the force of it, how much there was. I was, like, obsessed." Sarah beamed. "It was hot."

Melanie shook her head in disbelief. "Hey, we should see what those three are up to. He was fun," she winked with a mischievous look. "Brad's friend Nick is having some people over his house tonight. He has this beautiful house up north right on the lake. You want to come and we can invite Nicole and Julie?"

"And her big dick brother?"

"And her big dick brother, yes!" They smiled as they cleaned up their belongings and headed for the gym locker room.

------------

Mealnie came running out to meet Nicole and Ryan as they walked up the long driveway towards the entrance. She was already tipsy, running barefoot holding a glass of wine.

"You guys made it!" she said as she hugged Nicole first, then Ryan.

"Good to see you again, Melanie! Thanks for inviting us," Nicole said as she looked up at the large house.

"Well, it's not my house. But I'm playing hostess for Nick. He lives here, I just pretend to." Melanie turned to Ryan. "And how are you, Mr. Ryan?"

"Oh... I'm good. All good. Yourself?" Ryan was never smooth about basic social niceties. Melanie smiled. She thought it was cute how awkward Ryan was. "I'm great. Hey, sorry we left the other day without helping... umm... clean up." She winked at Nicole.

Nicole suddenly felt very embarrassed. The last time Melanie saw her, she was getting doused head to toe in her brother's cum. It must have been an interesting look.

"Oh, no worries!" she forced a normal response. Melanie turned and led the two of them inside. "This is my friend Nick's house. Let's go to the kitchen. Julie and Sarah are already here."

As they walked through the house towards the kitchen, it was clear Nick had money. The design and layout was modern and well furnished. A large and inviting foyer gave way to an impeccable kitchen. Various groups of three or four people were scattered about having drinks, socializing. Music could be heard in the background.

Right when they walked into the kitchen, they found Julie, Sarah, Brad, and Nick talking in a circle. Brad was tall and muscular with blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a navy blue v-cut t-shirt that very easily showcased his muscles. His dark, tight jeans clung to his body ensuring everyone saw his noticeable bulge.

Nick was shorter than Brad, but very good looking. He too was muscular as his arms bulged out of his t-shirt. He had a dark complexion with brown, wavy hair and a five o'clock shadow beard. He outstretched his big hand towards Ryan.

"Hi, I'm Nick. Thanks for coming over," he said with a smile. Ryan shook his hand. "You're welcome... I mean, umm... thanks for having me."

Nick laughed. "No problem, buddy. Grab a beer if you'd like."

Both Nick and Brad were the complete opposite of Ryan. They were outgoing, sociable, confident. Each of them had an innate ability to charm women and get them to laugh. Ryan, on the other hand, had found these seemingly normal human interactions incredibly difficult. Over the last few weeks, he was living in his own world, the center of attention by way of his oversized genitalia. But now that he was in the real world, his social anxiety and lack of confidence came crashing back. He regretted coming to the party.

"Ryan?" Nicole asked, concerned. Ryan snapped out of it. "Yes?"

She laughed. "Ryan, Nick just asked you what you do for work."

"Oh, heh. Sorry about that. Was just umm... admiring your house. I'm in grad school. Molecular biology."

"Oh cool man. Kinda over my head, but impressive stuff, dude."

"Yup..."

"Nice, man." Nick nodded and looked around the kitchen. He was clearly uninterested in the conversation and was just being nice. Ryan didn't know how to carry the conversation forward either so he opted to remain quiet and slowly sip his beer. Nick moved on to flirting with Sarah and that was the end of that.

The afternoon went on a lot like this. Nick and Brad were dominating the conversation, making the girls laugh and charming them with their good looks and charisma. Ryan stayed on the outskirts of just about every conversation. Julie and Nicole checked in with him from time to time, trying to get him to break out of his shell, but it was no use. He was intimidated by the other two.

As the party started to wind down that afternoon, all that remained were the four girls, Ryan, Brad, and of course Nick.

"That was fun today!" said Melanie, practically hanging on Brad. They were nearly drooling over one another. Ryan caught them making out in the living room and dining room. Just about anywhere they could get alone. Meanwhile, Nick was making strides with Sarah while Julie and Nicole chatted together on the couch. Ryan felt cast aside and left out, unsure where he belonged.

That's when the night took a turn.

"Who wants to go in the lake?" said Brad as he and Melanie came parading into the kitchen carrying a cooler of beers.

"Fuck yeah, dude. Let's do it!" said Nick as he tore off his shirt, revealing a well defined six pack and a strikingly muscular chest.

"We didn't...ummm... We didn't bring bathing suits and stuff," said Nicole hesitantly.

"You've got your birthday suit, don't you?" Brad asked, completely serious. Sarah chuckled as she took off her shirt. Her large breasts were sandwiched together in a white bra. She struck a pose for the others. "When in Rome!"

"Nicole, I'm sorry. I forgot your brother was here. You guys can just hang out if you want. No need to go swimming," Nick said compassionately, sensing her apprehension.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers