Like Brother and Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan blushed. "He's way too shy for that, I think," Nicole said as she hoisted herself out of the water. She was still without a bra.

"But still," Nick said, shaking his head, staring at Ryan's dick. "That thing is a monster."

The night ended soon after as everyone went back inside, got dressed, and headed for home. Sarah stayed with Nick as the other girls said goodbye and reminded her to be careful.

Ryan and Nicole took an Uber home together. Nicole rested her head on his shoulder as the car made its way down the highway. They didn't speak to one another, but at some point on the ride, Nicole took hold of Ryan's hand and didn't let go.

When they got inside, Ryan said goodnight and went upstairs to his room. He jumped in the shower to clean off. He replayed every scene from the day in his head. From his awkward shyness in the beginning to the topless girls, to the group handjob and finally Nicole swallowing his load. He could feel himself getting hard as he washed his privates. He would undoubtedly be jerking off tonight before sleep.

Ryan dried off, brushed his teeth, threw a towel around his waist and headed for bed. What he saw next would change his life forever.

Nicole was sprawled out on his bed. She was naked, her hair still wet from her own shower. Her legs were spread wide, one hand resting on her pink vagina. She close-mouth smiled as Ryan emerged from the bathroom.

Without speaking, he slowly walked up to her and stood before her open legs. Ryan got a good look at her pussy as her fingers slowly massaged her clit. Her opening was wet, soaked in fact. A strand of fluid leaked down to his bed sheets.

Ryan stepped even closer. His heart pounded. His knees felt weak. Even though he just showered, sweat formed at his temple. He couldn't take his eyes off Nicole's naked body. She continued to smile sweetly as she stared at his hard cock. It seemed to hover over her entire torso.

Nicole grabbed Ryan's hands and pulled him near. He collapsed on top of her, his big cock sandwiched between them. Nicole lifted her head up and stuck her tongue on his mouth. They kissed passionately.

Her mouth didn't feel foreign to him. It felt comfortable, familiar even. They swirled their tongues around as Nicole inhaled deeply through her nose. She ran her fingers through his hair as he supported his body weight on the bed. Nicole rested her head back and stared into Ryan's eyes.

"Please fuck me," she whispered with a look of desperation in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked, he stood up straight and gripped his cock firmly.

Nicole smiled and nodded. They had already begun to traverse the bridge they were about to cross for several weeks. This was inevitable.

Ryan took a deep breath and angled his cock so the head was pressed between her wet labia. He hadn't even begun to penetrate her and she gasped in anticipation. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Fuck me," she said a little louder this time.

Holding his cock by the middle of his shaft, he slid his thick head inside. It was snug, but not impossible. Nicole inhaled again and spread her legs wide. She clutched the bedsheets.

Ryan leaned forward. The first inch of his shaft caused Nicole to suddenly open her eyes and shriek. He paused, concerned. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good. It's just big. You're really big, Ry."

Ryan slowed his advancement, taking time not to hurt her. Nicole propped herself up on her elbows now to get a good look. "Oh my God, you're not even a quarter of the way in," she observed.

"Is this ok?" Ryan asked. Nicole smiled and nodded. "Of course it is," she said.

Slowly, but surely, half his cock was inside. He was making great progress, sliding inch after inch inside. "Oh God this feels so good," Nicole said.

""You're so tight," Ryan added as he rocked back and forth. "God this feels amazing."

"Yes. Yes, Ry. Fuck, right there. Oh! Ohh!" Nicole's intensity increased as she cupped her boobs and watched Ryan slam in and out. Three fourths of the way in. "Ahhh, you're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum! Yes!" Nicole closed her eyes and dropped her head onto the bed. She placed her hand on her clit so she could feel Ryan's big cock going in and out. She screamed out in pleasure as she orgasmed.

Ryan never took his eyes off his sister's beautiful, radiating vagina. Her thighs quivered in delight as she came. Even though he felt like he'd pop at any second, he never stopped thrusting. In fact, he was more determined than ever to get his whole dick inside. He wanted to make Nicole feel the best she's ever felt before.

As Ryan pushed harder, Nicole sunk deeper into a second consecutive orgasm. "Ohhhh my God! Oh fuck!! I can feel... Every. Fucking. INCH of you!" she screamed out as her pussy convulsed on his cock. "I'm cumming again. Oh fuck!! Cumming!"

Nicole closed her eyes. Her mouth froze in the open position. She gripped Ryan's bed sheets with white knuckles. Her second orgasm was even more powerful than her first.

"Oh fuck," Ryan responded as his balls tightened and stomach tingled. His own orgasm was approaching and it was going to be a gusher.

"Are you gonna cum?" Nicole asked as she looked up at Ryan whose eyes were closed tightly. He clutched the base of his cock. He froze in place, trying desperately to hold back his cum.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan shouted as he quickly slid his huge cock out and stroked it aggressively.

"Cum on me!" Nicole shouted. She held one breast with one hand and took hold of Ryan's cock alongside his hand with the other.

They both watched his cock as they stroked it together. The first load dripped out his penis and landed directly on Nicole's open vagina. She removed her hand to wipe it away before replacing it just in time for the next three loads. They all flew out in rapid succession, caking Nicole's tits, hair and some falling into her mouth.

"Oh my fuck!" Ryan said as he continued to cum long distance blasts, some of which cleared Nicole and splashed against the wall on the other end.

"That's it, Ry! Get it all out. Cum on me!"

Ryan thrusted into both their hands as he continued to cum for an extended period of time. By now, Nicole giggled uncontrollably at the amount of semen flying through the air. There was simply no end in sight to his fantastic orgasm. She thought to herself that she must have really worked him up to get this.

After the eleventh or twelfth blast, he finally began to subside, albeit still dropping good sized loads onto Nicole's stomach and thighs.

It was over. Ryan collapsed on his back so the two of them laid side by side staring at the ceiling. No one said a word. Heavy breathing could be heard from both. The familiar smell of Ryan's cum mixed with the new scent of Nicole's lingered in the air.

At some point they both fell asleep. They didn't even bother to turn off the lights or clean up. Nicole curled up in the fetal position in Ryan's arms. They slumbered peacefully.

It had to be at least four in the morning when Ryan woke. Nicole was still naked, still in his arms. But he heard her. She was softly crying. Ryan didn't know what to do. He didn't speak a word, but instead hugged her tightly.

He didn't know why she was upset. He didn't dare speak. He simply held her tight to let her know he was there. They were going through this together...

Whatever this was.

The end.