Like Brother and Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"Me neither!" Ryan said as he continued to stroke himself. Nicole joined in, using some of his cum as lube.

"You ever use your own jizz as lube?" she asked as she and Ryan stroked together.

"Usually after I jerk off, I don't feel like doing it again," he said. But his penis was telling a different story as it remained mostly hard. Nicole looked up skeptically. "Really? Ryan you're still hard as a rock. Don't tell me it's because of me?"

Ryan shrugged and smiled. "Maybe."

"You're hilarious," said Nicole. She removed her hand, wiping cum off on Ryan before letting it fall on the bed. "We need to shower. Look at this mess you made."

"We?" Ryan asked. His dick throbbed at the idea.

"May as well. I guess we have nothing left to hide, right?"

Ryan climbed off her, his hard cock in hand. Nicole carefully got out of bed, creating a sort of shelf with her hands to catch excess semen. "Hurry, go! I'm dripping!"

The two of them hurried to Ryan's private bathroom. No one had ever been in Ryan's shower except himself. There was barely enough room for the two of them as they squished together vying for a position under the water. Ryan's erection proved to be in the way as Nicole tried to soap up.

She playfully swatted it away. "Can't you do anything without this thing getting in the way?"

"Ha, sorry about that," Ryan said as he turned to his side in an effort to stop jabbing Nicole in the belly with his penis.

They made eye contact as she shampooed her hair. She smiled warmly. "Hey listen," she started. "I know we crossed a line. Several of them. To be honest, I think we crossed it that night in the basement and never looked back."

Ryan nodded. The serious conversation was a bit uncomfortable as he stood facing away from her with a throbbing boner.

"The way you made me feel last night. And today..." Nicole paused cleaning her hair. "Ryan, look at me."

He turned to her as his penis rubbed against her again. She held it up with her hand so that it was snug between their naked bodies.

"You make me feel good. Outside and in. I don't know what it is. I know you're my brother, but you just make me feel so good."

"You do too Nicole," Ryan agreed. Nicole placed her hand on his cock against her tummy. "I mean, look." They both looked down at his penis. "That part obviously. But also inside. I love you."

"I love you too," said Nicole.

Ryan leaned in to kiss, but Nicole turned her head. She resumed washing up.

"I was thinking. Would you want to maybe hang out today naked? Like, after our shower we put nothing back on?"

"You too? Or just me?" Ryan asked, perplexed but aroused at the offer.

"Both of us. Let's just be free. See where the day takes us today."

He smiled. "Gladly. I think that's an awesome idea."

Nicole glanced down at his hard cock. "You and that freaking huge penis. You're gonna have to tame him somehow."

Ryan shook it from the base and then stroked up and down once. "I know one way."

"Very funny," said Nicole, rolling her eyes. "I'm already in the shower. I don't want to have to take another one!"

With that, Nicole opened the curtain and stepped out, but not before turning back to Ryan and pressing her boobs together for him. "See you in the kitchen, boner boy."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12