All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 13'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Kind of seems you're at an end although I'd like to see if they take the step to try make it a relationship. Clearly, Nicole has true feelings for her brother. Ryan does as well, although they do get clouded by a teenager's testosterone fog (been there myself). You close out by saying it would be hard, but not that they don't try. 4* as it stands now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let them be public with it and the friends be ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Things to come

Enjoyed this series. Hope there is a happy ending in the works. Maybe one element to add is to have Julie catch them in the act and be totally turned on by the situation. Maybe they form a throuple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please do not stop here, more needed, also take care of them both! Happy ever after...

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Keep it going, if you decide to end it keep them together as a couple. I especially incest couples that realise their love and stay together and have children. I was never able to do that myself we were too young and never actually lived together. We just hooked up whenever we were together, every week , family events etc.

Four years we maintained our relationship until we were caught at 17.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

One more chapter to go....& it 'ends'...hopefully, you have worked out a positive ending for the series...

Love how Nicole and Ryan worked out their differences...like adults...even if incestuous ones!!

Five Stars...again...⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous