Like Brother and Sister Ch. 14

Story Info
The final chapter for Ryan and Nicole.
5.9k words
4.55
33.7k
58

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Having sex became routine for Ryan and Nicole. Every chance they got, they were all over each other. Sometimes, they would fuck all day long if their parents weren't home. Other times, Nicole would coerce Ryan into sneaking down in the basement and getting a silent quickie in.

They were inseparable and couldn't get enough of each other. And best of all, they managed to keep their relationship secret from their parents and others. Despite some of their friends being aware, notably Julie, word didn't seem to have gotten out. Nicole and Ryan desperately wanted to keep it that way.

"You like my feet, don't you?" she asked one lazy afternoon as they sprawled out on the couch. Her legs were propped up in his lap as she caught him glaring at her neatly pedicured toes. She wiggled them for him.

Ryan smirked. "Yeah? What makes you think that?"

She shrugged. "You always look at them. Don't think I don't notice. Why don't you give me a foot rub?"

Ryan snapped into action. He secretly did love looking at her feet and now he'd get to feel them in his hands. He immediately went to work massaging her soles the best he knew how.

"Mmm. You're kinda good at that! Feels nice," she said as she smiled and closed her eyes. "I like getting pampered by you."

Ryan continued working her feet. Using his fingers methodically as he rolled them around in his hand. He was firm, yet gentle as he cherished the moment to touch her.

Nicole opened her eyes and gave Ryan a look. "Someone's enjoying this huh?" she asked as she used the ball of her foot to feel his growing hardness. Ryan blushed. "You do have nice feet, what can I say?"

"I love how hard you get so easily. You never have trouble in that department, huh?"

"Not really," Ryan answered as he continued to caress her feet.

"Does having a big one make it easier to get hard?" Nicole asked, curiously.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what it's like to be small."

Nicole laughed. "Well, that's certainly accurate!" She kept her legs on his lap, but sat up, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Show me how hard you're getting, Ryan."

Ryan slid her legs down towards his knees, revealing the tenting hard-on poking out from under his shorts. "He's nearly all the way there," he said proudly, looking down at his sprouting dick.

"God, I love that," Nicole said. Her voice trembled with arousal now. "I think I'm getting wet actually," she said as she patted her crotch over her shorts. Ryan glanced down and confidently reached out. He slid his hand into her shorts, under her panties, and over her vagina. Nicole inhaled instantly upon contact.

"Oh my God, Nicole. You really are soaked down there."

"Feel inside," Nicole whispered as she closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose.

Ryan plunged his fingers into her. The warm, slippery tunnel was easy to penetrate. Her walls tightened and relaxed around his fingers as he slid them in and out. Nicole moaned quietly as she held onto Ryan's wrist. "Oh my gosh," she whispered. "I think I might cum if you keep doing this."

And that he did. With one hand fingering Nicole and the other hand feeling his throbbing cock over his shorts, Ryan tried to bring his sister to orgasm quickly. She began to moan as she spread her legs wide. She gripped the couch cushion for dear life as she felt herself boiling towards orgasm.

"Fuck... fuck... Oh God. Please keep going," she said. Ryan knew she was close. By now, he could read her facial expression like a book. She always closed her eyes before orgasm and tightened her grip on whatever she held in her hand. In this case, he noticed her white knuckles on the couch cushion and knew she would cum any second.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she belted out, loudly. Her orgasm came over her like a flash flood. Her body pulsed with arousal, emanating from her pussy. "Oh my God, I'm cumming!" she moaned.

Just as soon as her orgasm started, Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his hand out and stood up. Nicole opened her eyes and looked up in shock. "Don't stop!" she pleaded. She was still in the middle of her orgasm. Faster than ever before, Ryan pulled his pants down, freeing his massive cock. He immediately leaned forward and slipped it inside her.

Mid-orgasm, Ryan fucked her hard. She gasped and closed her eyes again. She never knew such powerful sexual feelings were possible. At the time that her orgasm would normally subside, here was Ryan fucking her with his huge dick about to send her right back to unimaginable highs.

"Fuck, Ryan! Oh my God! Oh my God!" her voice sounded like a whine. As if she was about to cry she was feeling so much pleasure. Nothing else in the world mattered at that point other than the feeling of his penis stuffed inside her over and over again. Her second orgasm came on so fast, she wasn't even sure if it was still the first one.

Ryan's heavy balls slammed against her ass. Three-fourths of his nine inch cock slid in and out of Nicole's beautiful pussy in fantastic rhythm. He noticed her feet high up in the air, bouncing back and forth with each thrust. He held them both in his hands and brought them together near his face.

Without thinking, he inserted her toes into his mouth and sucked. They tasted glorious to him as he pounded her below. Nicole barely noticed as her powerful orgasm was ongoing. But the added sensation of her feet in his mouth and his cock in her pussy brought Ryan to inevitable edge.

He pulled out just in time to spray his thick load across her torso. He moaned loudly as he jerked off onto her with both hands. Some of his cum landed on her face. The seventh or eighth blast was particularly far-reaching, splattering the couch cushion above her head. Nicole fingered herself as she watched her brother ejaculate. She studied his facial expression while dodging white ropes at the same time. She wanted to never forget what he looked like when he was in such a pleasurable state.

------------------------------

As the summer months faded into a crisp Illinois fall, Ryan would be starting school again. Nicole having graduated last spring was set to start an internship at a consulting firm in the city. Life would get busier. Things were bound to change between them.

"Are you ok, honey?" Nancy asked as she noticed Nicole was walking funny as she moved about the kitchen.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Mom. I'm fine. I just sprained something working out yesterday."

"You need to be more careful. I ought to get you a trainer to show you how to have better form. You always seem to be snapping something out of whack!"

Nicole made eye contact with Ryan and smiled discreetly. She didn't pull any muscles at the gym. The only muscle she pulled was Ryan's big cock and it was the reason she was in a bit of discomfort that morning. They both knew. Ryan couldn't help but feel accomplished as he listened to the conversation. He was responsible.

"Oh heavens, look at that. It's almost nine. I need to be going, you two." Nancy rushed out the door to head off to work.

Ryan walked over to the large windows in the living room and watched his mother's car pull out of the driveway and down the street. Once the coast was clear, he shut the blinds and returned to the kitchen where Nicole was eating a bowl of cereal.

She didn't look up from her phone. Ryan seized the opportunity and pulled his shorts and boxers down, revealing his penis. He plopped it on the table next to Nicole and waited for her to notice. Nicole looked at it immediately and laughed. "Well, good morning to you, little brother!" She playfully patted his cock with her fingertips as if it were a sleeping cat.

Ryan cracked up as he looked down at his resting cock on the table. It was about six inches long and sufficiently plump even when flaccid.

But Nicole resumed eating her breakfast and looking at her phone leaving Ryan feeling somewhat vulnerable. He pulled his shorts back up. "Not good timing?"

Nicole swallowed and looked up. She patted the seat next to her. Ryan sat down.

"It's September, Ryan. I'm starting work next week. You're going back to school. I don't know how this ends," she said nodding towards his crotch.

"Nicole, we've been through this. Dozens of times. Why does it need to end?"

She put her spoon down and swiveled so that she was facing him. "Ryan... it has to end. You know it. I know it. It can't go on like this."

"But Nicole, I love you." Ryan's voice was trembling. He struggled to maintain composure.

"I love you too. I will always love you. You're my little brother. But this thing between us..." She pointed back and forth between them. "It can't go on forever. We need to find a way to move on from it."

Ryan nodded in silence. He had dreaded the day this conversation would happen. His earlier arousal had faded as he pondered what life would be like when they were back to normal. He didn't want to imagine that just yet. He looked up. "When?"

"What?" Nicole asked.

"When is it over?"

She shrugged. "Ryan, I don't know. But the sooner we move on the better."

Ryan would not accept this fate. "Why don't we just reduce the frequency a bit? Like, we don't have to have sex every single day, but maybe we can do it once a week or something. Make it so that it's special?"

Nicole took his hands in hers. "It is special Ryan. It's always special. That's not the thing. The thing is we are brother and sister. Brothers and sisters don't have sex with each other. What we're doing is wrong. And it's going to catch up to us. Ending it now is the only way we can get out of this and still have a sense of normalcy."

Ryan went from upset to angry when she said the word "now." How could she just let go like this? he thought. He stood up from the table. He was hurt. Humiliated. He stormed off to his room to think about what she just said.

"Ryan, wait," Nicole said. But he was already heading upstairs. She looked out the window and wondered how they should proceed.

----------------------------------

Julie waved as soon as she saw Nicole approaching from afar. She stood up from the bench as she walked closer. "Hey girl!" she called out excitedly. They embraced. "We're not friends anymore," Nicole teased with a pouty face. "You've left me for greener pastures."

"I have been so busy! You have no idea, Nicole. Things are crazy," Julie said as the two of them started down the Lakeshore path, coffees in hand. It used to be their daily tradition until later in the summer.

"I want to hear all about it," said Nicole. But Julie shook her head. "Umm, no. I need updates. I want to know what's going on with you and Ryan."

Throughout their summer fling, Nicole had consistently updated Julie. They often texted about what was happening, although Nicole never fully divulged the extent of their relationship. According to Julie, the two of them just messed around a bit from time to time.

"Things are a bit... complicated," Nicole said as she sipped her Starbucks latte. Julie laughed out loud. "Ya think?" she asked, sarcastically. How could things not be complicated with an inter-sibling relationship?

"Julie, can I trust you?"

Julie scoffed at her. "I really hope you're not serious. You know you could tell me you killed someone and I'd help you hide the body, right?"

Nicole smiled. "Well, that's certainly good to know. I'll keep that in mind on my next killing spree."

They laughed. "But seriously, Julie. I need to tell you something. Here, follow me." Nicole led Julie off the path toward the lake where they sat down on a secluded bench, far away from the other walkers. Julie studied Nicole's facial expression. "Nicole? You're scaring me. What is it?"

Nicole took a deep breath, sipped her coffee and stared out at the lake. "Ryan and I are having sex."

Julie's mouth dropped open. She didn't know how to respond. "Nicole, that's... that's... how do you feel about that?" She wanted to be careful how she responded. She had a feeling things may have escalated between them that summer, but didn't want to come across judgemental.

Nicole turned to her. "You really wanna know?" She nodded. "I love it. I really do. It's so incredible just being with him. Feeling him in me. The connection we have. The love we share..." She turned back to the lake. "The orgasms he can give me."

"Nicole, I don't know what to say. On one hand I'm happy for you two. But something tells me you're conflicted about this. Am I right?"

"Do you remember the feeling of him inside you?" Nicole asked. "Do you remember being filled up by it?"

Julie blushed. "How could I forget? I think about it all the time."

Nicole nodded as she took another sip. "That feeling is what drove me to him over and over again. We had sex the night after the dock party. Then we did it more and more. Now we have sex almost every day. Sometimes three, four, even five times a day."

Julie laughed. Nicole turned to her, confused. "What is it?"

"Oh nothing, nothing. I just... how do you walk?" They both cracked up laughing.

"I manage," laughed Nicole. "I've found ways of adjusting."

They both stared out at some passing boats. "So tell me. What's the end game?"

"That's the thing, Julie. I don't know. It can't go on. Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to have sex with each other." Nicole wiped a tear from her eye. Julie remained silent, allowing Nicole to communicate what was on her mind.

"I've decided to end it with him. Even though I don't want to. It's best I rip the band-aid off and just end it now," Nicole continued.

"And what does he think?" Julie asked.

"He's not happy about it. He doesn't understand why I want to cut things off."

Julie nodded. She understood. "You're doing the right thing Nicole. It's best you end things."

Nicole turned to her. "I'm going to miss that feeling. I'm not sure I'm ever going to meet a man that can give me that feeling again. Do you know what I mean?"

Julie smiled and nodded. "Oh, believe me I do. He has a gift. That's for sure, Ninz!" She clutched Nicole's arm as they each laughed thinking about Ryan's oversized penis. "Let me ask you, Nicole. And don't take this the wrong way."

Nicole faced her. Her eyes were still wet.

"You went all this time without telling me. Why now? What's changed?"

Nicole smiled. "Because I have an idea."

---------------------------------

Ryan was taking a dip in the pool when Nicole walked out. They would likely close it down for the winter soon, so he decided to take advantage of it one more time.

"Heyyy," she said in a sweet voice. Ryan nodded in her direction. Nicole crouched down in front of him. "Isn't it cold?" she asked.

"Surprisingly no. It's not bad at all. You coming in?"

She shook her head as she tested the water with her fingers. "No, not today. But when you're done, I want to talk to you in the basement. Can you come and meet me there?"

Ryan raised his eyebrows, confused. But Nicole simply smiled and walked away, leaving him to think about her question. What is this all about? Ryan thought to himself. He couldn't bear to miss out if Nicole was interested in some afternoon intimacy. His penis throbbed at the thought of it. He hoisted himself up out of water, dried off quickly and scampered into the house.

He found Nicole sitting on the couch, legs crossed, smiling at him as he approached. She patted the seat next to her, just like that morning. Again, Ryan happily plopped down. "We doing this?" he asked as he went to untie his bathing suit. But she reached out and stopped him. "One second, ok?" she asked.

Nicole angled towards him with her hand on his thigh. She took a deep breath. "So listen... what I said this morning. That's not going to change. I'm sorry, Ryan. But we need to move on."

His heart sunk.

Nicole continued. "I love what we have and this," she reached over and squeezed his cock over his shorts. "I'm really gonna miss this little guy."

"Little?" Ryan asked.

Nicole laughed. "No, certainly not. I'm sorry. I meant big, huge, gigantic guy." She smiled at him. "It's not a good idea for us to have sex. It's not healthy and will end badly. But I think we can still be involved sexually."

"Involved?" Ryan was confused. He wondered where his sister was going with this.

She took a deep breath. "Ok!" she called upstairs. Ryan heard footsteps coming down the stairs. His stomach dropped to the floor. He swatted her hand off his thigh in case the person coming down was Tom or Nancy. He turned to the stairs and saw her. With shining blonde hair and a contagious smile, Julie emerged from the staircase. "Hey guys!" she said cheerfully.

Ryan turned to Nicole. "What's going on?"

Julie sat down next to Ryan so he was in the middle. She nodded at Nicole to continue.

"Look, Ryan..." Nicole took another deep breath. "Julie knows about us. She knows we've been having sex. I told her everything." Ryan looked stunned. He glanced at Julie. She nodded affirmatively. "It's ok," she whispered.

"You and I can't have sex anymore," Nicole continued. "But you and Julie can. And I want to be involved."

"Involved?" Ryan remained confused about the word.

"I want to watch you. I want to be present for everything, except the sex. This is a way we can compromise and still enjoy each other sexually... without the sex."

Ryan's eyes widened. He stared straight ahead as he considered the proposition. "So... a threesome?" he asked. "Like that one time?"

Julie giggled. "Like that one time, yes. But many times! We can all have fun together and when it comes time for sex... well, that'll just be me and you."

"I see," said Ryan. Julie frowned. "Well, don't sound so excited!" Julie teased.

"No, no, no. It's not that. Definitely not that, Julie. I am excited. I'm just... just still taking it all in. I feel like I'm getting dumped."

Nicole put her hands on his thigh. "Ryan, this is the right decision. Believe me. We can still have fun together! I promise. I will just be a spectator for the main event. Deal?"

Ryan looked at his sister. She was excited to tell him about her plan. She clearly put a lot of thought into it. How could he say no? "Deal."

Nicole beamed. She hugged him. Julie joined in. The three of them embraced together on the couch with their newfound sexual arrangement. "Ok, ok," said Julie. "Now that that's settled. Can I please see your dick again?" she asked. "It's been, like, forever."

Ryan allowed himself to grin ear to ear. He untied his bathing suit and slid it off, revealing his semi-hard cock. Julie's eyes widened. "Every time I see it, I swear it looks bigger."

"Right?!" said Nicole as she reached out and started to stroke it. Ryan spread his legs and inhaled. He smiled at Julie. "Did you miss it?"

"You have no idea," she said. Her hand joined Nicole's as the two girls jerked him off. "It's like my favorite thing in the world."

"Why don't you kiss it?" Ryan asked. "Really show me how much you missed it." He was starting to have fun with this. The notion of never having sex with Nicole again had taken a backseat in his mind as he now focused on getting off.

Julie giggled as she slid off the couch and knelt in front of him. She pushed his knees apart and slid up close. Nicole angled Ryan's cock towards Julie's mouth. "Julieeee," Nicole said in a fake, high-pitched voice. "Kissssss mee." Everyone laughed at the silly joke.

Nicole released his penis and let Julie take control. As she watched, she removed her shirt and bra. Ryan helped himself to her breasts, cradling them softly in his hands while Julie kissed his cock head softly. She used her tongue to explore his tip, slowly lapping up his precum up into her mouth. "Mmm," she said. "Salty!"

Nicole propped herself up on her knees and slid closer to Ryan. Her breasts were positioned at eye level. Ryan took the cue and sucked on her nipple. His cock grew harder. Julie stroked him with vigor while slobbering on his head.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12