Like Brother and Sister Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"Yes, I have," he admitted.

"C'mon let's get dried off and have more firsts," she said as she exited the shower. Ryan looked down at his aching cock. He knew he'd still be hard after that. He was ready for what was to come next.

--------------------

"I do not like him!" Nicole protested as she ate her spaghetti. "He's a creep! We kissed once. Years ago and he never leaves me alone!"

"I dunno. You two were pretty flirty at the party," Ryan said.

"I was drunk. I was talking to everyone at that party, Ry."

The two of them sat at the kitchen counter seats enjoying a nice meal they made together. Spaghetti, meatballs, and red wine. You would think everything was normal save for the fact that they both remained completely naked after their shower. Sitting together at the counter, they faced each other as they talked about the other night. With arguments behind them, the conversation flowed great. They were laughing, joking around, and having a great evening.

The nudity seemed normal, as if there was no other way to be. Nicole repeatedly checked on Ryan's penis. It fluctuated between being hard as a rock, to slumbering across his thigh or off the edge of the chair. She loved watching it bounce around.

Meanwhile, Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off Nicole's tits, legs, ass. Everything. To him, she was a perfect ten in every aspect. As they cooked together earlier, he would repeatedly tease her by pinching her ass or rubbing her nipples when she least expected it. She would return the favor by grabbing his balls or swatting his heavy cock. They were having fun being goofy with one another.

As the conversation came to a lull, it was inevitable Nicole would ask about Ryan's cock again. "You keep going from hard to soft, hard to soft," she observed as she chewed her food and looked down at it. "It's sleeping now, huh?"

Ryan picked it up and shook it. "Taking a break. You don't want me passing out from blood loss, do you?"

"Right!?" Nicole laughed. "Takes a lot to fill that sucker up." Nicole stared at it a bit longer this time. Her eyes grew heavy as she lusted for him. "I love your penis."

"You do?" Ryan asked, baiting her as his cock began to fill again.

"I do. It's obviously huge. Like, the biggest dick I've ever seen. But it's so pretty. And what it can do to me..." she blushed. "It can do amazing things to me."

"Sometimes I think the only reason you, or Julie, or anyone is interested in me lately is because of it," he said. "Like that night at the dock. Those other guys were making you guys laugh and everything. No one really looked in my direction until I took this thing out."

"Ryan, look at me," Nicole said as she raised his chin up. "You're a sweet, kind, thoughtful guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you." She looked down. "Do you have a huge dick? Yes," she laughed. "Yes, you certainly do. And lots of women are going to love this. But deep down inside..." she pointed to his heart. "This is where they'll love you the most."

They kissed passionately. Ryan stood up first, followed by Nicole. He slid the dinner plates aside and hoisted her up onto the counter. She squealed as he did so.

Before long, he moved his mouth further south, engulfing her hard nipples in his mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she ran her fingers through his hair. Ryan couldn't help himself as he licked her further down across her tight stomach towards her crotch. Nicole giggled with excitement. "Ryan!" she screamed.

He was a man on a mission. He spread her legs and plunged his mouth into her vagina. His tongue dug in on first contact, tasting the slippery saltiness of her gorgeous snatch. Nicole rolled her head back and closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure. It felt amazing with Ryan's tongue plunging in and out of her.

Ryan didn't need instructions this time. He rubbed her clit with his thumb while sucking the life out of her with his mouth. His cock throbbed below the counter, dripping precum on the kitchen floor.

"Oh my God! Oh God! Yes! Just like that!" Nicole moaned and writhed on the counter. She clutched his head tightly as he devoured her. Her toes pointed high in the air as she neared orgasm. "That feels so good Ryan!" she whined in delight.

He fingered her with his index and middle while he gave his mouth a break. Her pussy was soaked, her clit engorged. Without even thinking twice, he slipped his pinky into her asshole. That sent Nicole off the edge. She screamed in pleasure as she shot her head back and closed her eyes. "That's gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum! Holy shit, Ryan I'm cumming!" she screamed.

He didn't dare stop what he was doing. He kept sliding his fingers in and out as he watched his sister convulse on the counter. It was a truly beautiful sight. She was having a powerful orgasm as her screams filled the house. "Does that feel good?" he asked rhetorically, knowing the answer.

Once he was sure she was done, he finally removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. The scent of her wet pussy filled his nostrils. He opened his mouth slowly, but Nicole grabbed his hand and pulled it towards her mouth. She then licked her juices off his fingers one by one, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She smiled devilishly before returning his hand to his mouth so he could taste.

Ryan was overcome with arousal. His cock ached. Nicole stared down at it. "I want your dick in me," she said as she slid off the counter and pulled Ryan towards her bedroom by his penis. "You're so hard," she said, turning back at him as they walked. "It's like a crowbar right now. I can't wait to feel it in me."

Nicole jumped on her bed and faced Ryan, legs spread. She caressed her wet pussy as she stared eagerly at his rigid nine inch cock. "Fuck me," she said plainly.

Obediently, Ryan approached her and stood at the edge of the bed. He poked her between the tits as a playful way of pushing her to her back. She giggled and bit her lower lip. Ryan jumped on the bed and grabbed his cock at the base. He licked his hand and rubbed it on the tip before pressing it against Nicole's aching vagina. "You ready?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Ready for what?" It was Ryan's turn to tease.

"I'm ready for your cock."

"All of it?" Ryan asked, still not penetrating her.

"Yes Ryan. Please. I need your cock."

"How big is it?" Ryan asked as Nicole grew even more desperate.

"Nine inches," she answered.

"You want my nine inch cock?" he asked again. Nicole grew frustrated and pulled him closer. "Fuck me with it!" she screamed.

Ryan plunged his cock deep inside her. Nearly reaching the halfway point with one single thrust, he grunted with force. Nicole's eyes immediately rolled in the back of her head as she clutched the bedsheets. "Oh my God!" she screamed. "You're so big!"

Using his thumb on her clit, he pushed even harder, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. Nicole couldn't take it very long. She came almost immediately as Ryan stuffed nearly all nine inches into her. "I'm cumming again! Oh my God Ryan you're making me cum!"

He was delighted watching her with her gorgeous feet high in the air, bouncing back and forth with his movement. One of her hands clung onto the sheets with desperation while the other cradled her big boobs as they shook. Ryan was on cloud nine.

They fucked like wild rabbits for twenty minutes. Nicole flipped on all fours, on her side, and even straddled Ryan in the reverse cowgirl. "You feel so good!" she moaned as she finished her fourth orgasm of the night. "You're going so deep, Ry!"

He was plunging into her in missionary when he finally felt his balls boiling. "Oh God," he began to whimper. "I can't hold it any more!" he screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

Excitedly, Nicole sat up and stroked his cock frantically with both hands. Her hair, messy and frazzled, draped down either side of her face as she stared down eagerly at his ready-to-burst cock head. She squeezed his balls with one hand just as a fiery blast of semen splashed against her face. Ryan screamed in delight. "Ohhhhhhh God!"

Nicole held his cock firmly at the base as two, three, four more blasts hit her square on her chest. She aimed his cock on one boob, then the other, then her stomach, making sure to get his cum all over her tight body. "Oh fuck!" she moaned. "There's so much!"

"Ok, stroke, stroke, stroke," Ryan instructed desperately. Nicole happily resumed, shooting the remainder of his cum onto her belly.

When he finally finished, she continued to stroke him slowly and passionately. Ryan shivered. "Sensitive?" she giggled.

She then squeezed the tip as a tiny bead squirted out. "I got onnnneeee last drop!" she teased as she tasted the last bit off her finger.

They each laid down side by side, staring at the ceiling. "Ryan," she said.

"Nicole," he responded.

"I just came four times." She leaned towards him, propping herself up on her elbow. His cum rolled off her belly to the sheets below. "You gave me four orgasms."

"I'm not sure what I did though. Was it just because I'm big?"

"You're a natural, Ryan. And you still don't even realize it," she said as she playfully swatted his softening penis before resting on her back again.

After a brief recovery, Nicole sat up and slapped his thigh. "Ok. Netflix?"

He nodded. "Definitely."

Nicole picked up his cock. "You need to get dressed though. If I see this thing all night, it's gonna drive me crazy." She leaned in and kissed him. Their tongues slid around together. "See you downstairs," she whispered before throwing some sweats and t-shirt on and leaving Ryan on her bed naked.

The rest of the night was uneventful as they both ended up dozing off watching reruns of 'The Office.' They were in a good place. Happy to be together. Content with the way things were going. Ryan secretly hoped it'd never end.

But they were still brother and sister. There had to be an end to it all. And he couldn't imagine it being a good one.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12