Like Brother and Sister Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how far you can go," said Nicole as she watched.

"That's not gonna be too far," Julie said as she took a deep breath while tying her hair back. She opened her mouth wide to accommodate his girth and began to slide her lips down, bit by bit. Ryan stopped sucking Nicole's tits so he could watch Julie try. After about three or four inches, Julie gagged and removed his wet cock. "Ahhhh!" she said, tears in her eyes. "Fuck, you're huge! I could go deeper if you weren't so frickin thick!"

Ryan grinned proudly. No one ever had an easy time sucking his cock. As Julie caught her breath, she stroked his glimmering dick while Ryan again feasted on Nicole's breasts. He slipped a hand under her pants and began to finger her. Nicole was soaking wet and started moaning in pleasure.

With her eyes closed, Julie bobbed up and down on his cock. Her lips, wrapped around his width, followed her hand up and down the shaft. He was still so large that half of his cock remained untouched. Julie's other hand was preoccupied cupping his big balls.

After several minutes of intense pleasure, Ryan felt he was going to cum. The feeling was unmistakable. With one hand still planted in Nicole's panties, he used his other to tap Julie on the shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked up. She knew it was time.

Julie removed his cock with a pop and wiped her mouth. "Can you cum on us both?" Ryan nodded and stood up, swapping places with Julie. Before sitting down, she undressed completely.

Nicole giggled and followed her lead so that both girls were now completely naked sitting on the couch. "This is so much fun!" she said, excitedly.

Ryan stood before them, holding his cock tightly as to stave off orgasm while they got settled. The girls clutched each other excitedly, staring at the tip of Ryan's cock. They were giddy, waiting for it to explode. "I can't wait to see him cum again!" said Julie.

"Get ready for it," said Nicole.

"Oh fuck, guys," Ryan said as she stroked his trembling dick. "Oh my God. Here we go. Fuck..." His hand paused at the base. Nicole and Julie each held their breasts up as they waited for the moment.

"Ahhhh!" Ryan grunted deeply as a thick blast of semen landed itself on Julie's breasts. He pivoted to Nicole for the next shot which she happily accepted. And back to Julie.

The girls laughed hysterically as Ryan came buckets. They looked down at the mess being made all over their tight bodies. "He doesn't stop!" Julie cried out.

"Nope, it's endless!" Nicole agreed.

Ryan moaned and wailed as he ejaculated on the girls. The moment never grew old for him as he watched the girls be amazed by him cumming. His orgasm came to an end. He shook his penis up and down, trying to get the last drops on the girls.

"Any more in there for us?" Julie asked, peering down at Ryan's cock.

Ryan sat on the ground, still clutching his cock, trying to catch his breath. The girls compared breasts as cum dripped off them onto the ground. "It's everywhere! Gosh, that's so amazing!" Julie said. Nicole could only smile and nod. She was so proud of her little brother.

"I need to go in the pool!" Julie said as she stood up and began to scurry off towards the door.

Nicole looked at Ryan, then Julie. "Julie, no!" she laughed. "Don't do that. We learned that his cum does not make it past the pool filter!"

Julie stopped suddenly, trying not to spill any cum.

Nicole laughed. "Shower, Julie! Shower!"

-------------------------------

All three of them managed to fit in Nicole''s shower upstairs. Ryan stroked his cock as he watched the two girls clean off. "I love how you're always hard," Julie said as she looked down at his cock. She had already cleaned his cum off and was enjoying the hot water splash across her naked body. "It's so sexy. I can't keep my eyes off it."

"You got about half of this in your mouth," Ryan said looking down. "Right about here, I'd say," he marked the midpoint on his shaft.

Nicole beamed with excitement. She felt so happy for her brother watching him with Julie. She stared at Julie as she soaped up. Her beauty was obvious. But it was the way she got along so well with Ryan that really drew Nicole in. She watched Julie laugh with Ryan as they talked about his penis. She stared at her plump and round ass jiggle with every move.

Suddenly, Nicole reached for Julie's face and turned it towards her. She stuck her tongue into her mouth while holding the back of her head. Although surprised, Julie quickly embraced the kiss and pulled Nicole in by her lower back.

Ryan was stunned, but aroused. He slowly jerked his cock as he watched Nicole and Julie make out. The moment must have overcome them as they devoured each other in the shower. Ryan was happy being a spectator to the sexy show in front of him.

They finally separated. "That was nice!" said Julie, smiling at Nicole.

"I had to. You're so damn sexy. All of this is so hot. Let's go to my bed, you guys," said Nicole as she quickly tore open the shower curtain and rushed out. Julie winked at Ryan and poked his cock before following Nicole to her bed.

Nicole was the first to dry off. She jumped into bed, immediately spreading her legs and caressing her vagina in front of the others. Ryan looked at her eyes and knew that look. It was the same look she gave him the first time they had sex. She wanted to get off.

"Julie, come here," she instructed. "Ryan you sit there, honey."

Julie stared at Nicole's pussy. "God, you're so wet," she said quietly.

Nicole smiled and nodded. "Can you taste it for me?" she asked. Julie nodded emphatically. Nicole turned to Ryan. "Just play with your big cock, Ry. You can fuck Julie in a bit."

Ryan happily jerked off as Julie dove in between Nicole's legs. Nicole closed her eyes and moaned just as she first felt her warm tongue on her clit. "Oh my gosh, this is so good," she announced.

Nicole ran her fingers through Julie's hair as she moaned. Her legs were high in the air. Ryan liked watching her little feet bounce in the air. As he watched Nicole's facial expression, he could tell she was going to have an orgasm quickly.

Nicole opened her eyes and leaned forward, watching Julie passionately kiss her pussy. Julie opened her eyes and also looked back at her. "You're so fucking good!" Nicole said. Her mouth made an O-shape as she neared closer to orgasm.

"Oh my God, Julie. Just like that. Oh.... oh please don't stop.... You're gonna make me cum... you're gonna make me cum, Julie!"

Ryan was so turned on watching Nicole orgasm, he had to stop masturbating for fear he would cum again. He watched her legs tremble and feet bounce in the air as she moaned. He could also see Julie's luscious pussy lips between her legs from his vantage point. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

As Nicole came, Julie sat up, using only her fingers to stimulate her during orgasm. "Does that feel good?" she asked, but didn't need an answer.

Nicole, flush red, finally opened her eyes and smiled warmly at Julie. "You're amazing. You have a gift." She leaned forward and pulled her face in as they kissed. Nicole laid back down and looked at Ryan. "Make her feel good," she instructed.

"Yesss!!" Julie exclaimed as she turned back at Ryan. "Go slow please, Ryan. Go really slow at first."

"Yes, be careful Ryan. You don't know your own size sometimes."

Ryan sat up and shimmied over towards Julie. She bent her legs and pushed her butt high in the air, welcoming Ryan from behind. He could smell her amazing vagina already. He licked his fingers and spread saliva on the tip of his cock before gently pressing it between Julie's ass.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, somewhat hesitantly.

"You sure you're ready for me?" he asked again.

"Yes."

"Tell me what you're ready for," Ryan said.

"I'm ready for your big cock, Ryan. Please fuck me with your huge cock."

Nicole was delighted to hear Ryan address Julie so assertively. It was making her horny again. Ryan inched forward and pushed his cock into Julie, but she quickly turned back and stuck her hand out. "Wrong hole!" she giggled nervously.

"Sorry," Ryan said, angry at himself for messing up the moment. He repositioned his head so that it was in the right spot, ready to enter her wet pussy. "Ok, here we go," he said as she slid it inside.

"Ohhhhhh!" Julie called out, looking up at Nicole. "Thaatttt's the spot, alright!" she said as the two of them laughed. Nicole held her hands in Julie's hair as they locked eyes during initial penetration.

"How's it feel, hun?" Nicole asked.

"Your brother is... your brother's huge. My God, is he big."

Ryan inched further. Slowly approaching the halfway point. He watched as Julie's labia stretched to accommodate him, tightly clasped around his girth. A thin white film formed at her opening, signifying her intense arousal.

Both Julie and Ryan moaned together. The feeling of being completely filled up was sending her over the edge, while her tight grip around his cock sent Ryan full speed towards orgasm. He could only get half of his cock inside her, but it was more than enough to get the job done.

Nicole was so aroused, she went back to fingering herself, her snatch remaining a mere inches from Julie's face. She dug three fingers in and out as she watched Ryan fuck her best friend. This was the scenario she dreamed of as a compromise and so far, it was what she imagined it'd be.

"You're gonna make me cum! Just like that and I'm gonna cum. Oh my God, oh my God!"

"You gonna cum for me?" Ryan asked. "Is that pretty little cunt gonna cum now?"

"Ahhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Julie yelled out as she looked directly at Nicole. Like clockwork, Nicole came too. Both girls reached orgasm simultaneously fueled by each other and by Ryan's magnificent cock.

Ryan grew bolder and slammed another two inches into Julie. She was so overcome with her orgasm, she didn't even try to stop him. But the extra depth was enough to deliver an Earth-shattering orgasm to Ryan. He held onto Julie's slim waist tightly as he pumped a massive load deep into her pussy. He looked down and watched as his cock pulsed and throbbed with each thick load traveling up his shaft.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" he grunted as he spilled inside her.

"He's cumming in you," Nicole announced. "Fill her up, Ry!"

For nearly twenty seconds, Ryan emptied his balls inside Julie. When he was finally done, he wiped his brow and slowly withdrew his big cock. As soon as he pulled out, a thick glob of cum came pouring out onto the bed sheets below. Julie continued to moan as she felt the sensation of warm sperm dripping out of her pussy.

"Come here," Nicole said as she guided Julie up on the bed to where she was laying. They switched positions. It was Nicole's turn to put her face in between Julie's legs.

With her legs spread, she watched as Nicole spread her pussy apart. More cum dripped out. Nicole brought her mouth to her opening and began to slurp Ryan's cum into her mouth. A seemingly endless supply poured into her mouth from Julie's vagina. It was still hot as Nicole swallowed as much as she could.

"She's swallowing it," Julie said. "This is so hot, guys."

Nicole finally peered up, wiping some cum from her mouth. She giggled as she used her hand to catch overflow. She then sat up and made out with Julie, swapping a mouthful of seed between the two of them.

Ryan watched from the edge of the bed, speechless. He desperately pulled at his now flaccid cock as he witnessed the scene unfold before his eyes. His sister and her beautiful friend were making out naked with mouthfuls of his cum. What could be better than this?

The three of them sat around naked, discussing the threesome with each other. They all mutually agreed the new arrangement would work and everyone wanted to continue it.

Eventually, Julie and Nicole closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep. Ryan sat up in Nicole's bed. Her head was on his lap. His penis rested on his thigh. Nicole's hand placed casually over it, gripping it as she drifted off.

Ryan closed his eyes. He was in heaven.

----------------------------

The arrangement between Ryan, Nicole, and Julie lasted several years. They continued their sexual escapades often while keeping the secret from ever getting out.

But like all good things, it eventually came to an end. Julie moved to California with her fiance. Nicole got her own apartment north of the city. Ryan went to grad school in New York. As the years went on, the sexual chemistry between Ryan and Nicole faded. Eventually, they stopped talking about it altogether and went back to being normal brother and sister.

Neither of them ever forgot, however. In fact, they each thought about those years frequently even as life changed and things got in the way.

It wasn't until one night in December, the day after Christmas. Ryan was sitting on the couch watching TV with his girlfriend when his phone buzzed. It was a group text. Ryan saw Nicole on the chat, but didn't recognize the other number.

"We should all hang out again!"

He looked up at his girlfriend. She was sound asleep as the throwaway Christmas movie played in the background. He looked back down at his phone.

"YES!" Nicole responded. "Ryan that was Julie btw" she added.

Julie then responded with the eggplant emoji and heart face.

Ryan's dick tingled as he smiled to himself. Christmas was about to come twice that year.


12