All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 14'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of how you ended it. Nicole was kind of cold just stopping it & definitely didn’t like the threesome. Sorry but it just didn’t make sense.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Meh on the ending... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ended the series too soon and didn't like how you did it

Ryan and Nicole should have had more scenes with others

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceabout 3 years ago

Fourteen chapters, and that's how it ends? To say I'm disappointed is putting it lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite the ride

I thought it ended fine -- these things often go out not with a bang, but a whimper. (if you'll forgive the pun)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

The best I have read, could not put it down.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I loved this story up until the ending. I'm not saying they should have ended up together but to have them willingly plan to meet up and cheat on significant others and such doesn't sit right. It seems that he is so shy and backward that he would remain faithful to his girlfriend. I think the ending could have been a lot better. Just like I don't know how he would think to entertain the possibility of having sex with Julie again. Her running off and getting married to someone else just shows she was only interested and using his dick. Like she didn't even keep in contact enough for him to have her cell number even though she clearly had his. I was hoping he and Julie would end up together and I really thought that's how you were ending it when Nicole broke things off. You had hinted that she didn't have those feelings towards him but I thought they might have developed. Then years later, after her running off after meeting someone else, she texts out the blue asking for his dick. Makes her seem like a size queen slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for your series. Very enjoyable

justins961justins961almost 3 years ago

This is the best series I've ever read on here. AND I thought the ending was great! Part of the joy of this series was the fact that, although it is a fantasy, it was very believable and the ending was as well. Having said that, I'm sorry it ended at all. It was wonderful from beginning to end!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great writing

Great writing, great story, excellent characters; too bad that it had to be an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it until Nicole dumped Ryan. After that it sucked.

toby40toby40over 2 years ago

your stories are fucking awesome

many thanx and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me when you brought Julie back and ended Nicole and Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I vacillated between 4 & 5 stars with each chapter and stayed like that throughout the entire story.

I will admit this author avoided the biggest gripe these authors—not having a proper ending.

I was still let down by the way it did end though and didn’t much care for the 3 way solution Nicole came up with. If they were doing that together they should have just fucked.

Looking back, I really did enjoy reading it, but probably won’t ever read again.

Overall it rates a full 5 🌟 stars.

Bill S.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You need to start another series with the brother and sister recording their get together and the continuation of their relationship. You wrote the lead in to that in the epilogue.

Think about it.

Scores 5/5 even though the ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed each chapter. Was hoping they would stay together but I guess they can't always end up together.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What l said earlier is still true, another series with Ryan and Nicole getting together finally. This ending was just too quick. Bring them back please

Still 5/5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I DID like the ending...even tho' it was a bit abrupt..Five**5**Stars for the chapter, and the entire series.

Nicole is a master of how to help out her brother, like that; Julie is a peach, being willing to be involved like that too. These girls, and Ryan, approach this in an adult manner; no major drama, a little jealousy (that was worked they...again, like adults!!)

Another series about later life?? I DO like that idea, also!!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved all of it. Of course I was disappointed when it ended. But it ended well. I would have loved it even if young holms wasn't as big as he was. It had me looking forward to each chapter. Great read and great job.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 1 year ago

One of the best serial plots I've read on this site! Well plotted, and well written. I am jealous of your skills as a writer!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, bad ending-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous