Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding your soul mate can be a rocky road.
17.8k words
4.84
14k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 1 of a 2 part series.

Note that the following events took place in the mid to late '90s, while the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy was in place in the military. Even after implementing that policy, being an active lesbian risked your career, especially for an officer.

You really should read 'Tomorrow is Promised' first, especially parts 2 and 3.

© 2021 Candy_Kane54

***

May 1994

As I dragged myself into my hotel room at 2 AM, I thought about what had happened this week. "Why did I risk my career for this?" I thought to myself as I disrobed and crawled into bed. I made sure my alarm was set for 5 AM. As I fell asleep, my mind went back to earlier tonight ...

***

After hurrying back to my hotel room after the day's activities, I took a moment to look in the mirror as I finished my toilet. I wanted to make sure I looked pretty for Judy. This would be our last night together, with no prospect of ever seeing each other again after that.

I was okay with that. I had my Air Force career to consider. Despite the issuance of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," being a lesbian in the military is still a career killer and can lead to a dishonorable discharge. Carrying on a long-term relationship would only increase the chances that I'd be caught and thrown out. Add on top of that that Judy is going back to California while I'm going back to Wright-Pat AFB in Ohio makes any hope of a relationship moot.

I was wearing jeans, a button-up blouse, and flats for tonight. I put my hair down in a low ponytail, grateful that I didn't need to keep it up in a bun. After one last check, I headed down to the lobby. After I got out of the elevator and walked out into the foyer, I saw Judy standing there. She was stunning as usual. Judy was my height with brown hair and eyes, and she, too, was wearing jeans, a button-up blouse, and flats. When Judy turned and saw me approaching, a broad smile came across her face. I couldn't help but smile as my eyes ran over her fit, toned body. It was easy to see that she had been an athlete, and she had taken the care to maintain her body.

Being careful not to display too much affection, we met and briefly hugged before separating and heading out the door. We had decided to go to the Red Iguana, a fine Mexican restaurant on 200 S, just north of the hotel. When we got out on West Temple South, we turned right to head north to the intersection with 200 S. We then turned east, and halfway down the block, we reached the restaurant. While we walked, we discussed our day and our plans for the night.

The plans for tonight ended up being really simple. After dinner, we would go back to Judy's room and make out like over-caffeinated minks until it was time for me to get back to my room. I thrilled at the look in Judy's eyes when she said she planned to spend the night between my legs. Hearing her say that with all sincerity made my pussy hot and wet, and my nipples ached as they got hard.

We got to the restaurant and waited for a table to become available. We had to be circumspect since many people we were acquainted with could be eating here tonight. So we just chatted about current events. We talked about the official opening of the Chunnel between France and England, wondering if Queen Elizabeth and Francois Mitterrand liked each other. We also discussed Aldrich Ames and his pleading guilty to spying for the USSR and Russia.

Our names were called, and we were seated. We both ordered Dos Equis and burritos for dinner. While we waited for our food, we discussed our plans for tomorrow. We decided not to meet for breakfast and avoid meeting each other tomorrow during the breakdown. Judy ran her foot up and down my calf while we were talking, making my already wet pussy even wetter. Her eyes were dilated, and she was licking her lips seductively as she saw how I was responding to her. I nearly growled when I whispered to her, "You're making me crazy."

Judy leaned in and asked, "Are you getting wet?"

"Yes," I husked. "God, she's incredible," I thought to myself as I felt the heat building between my legs.

"Good," Judy said. "I want you well lubricated for tonight."

"Oh, god," I said, nearly moaning as I pictured Judy's face between my legs, my juices on her face as she tongues me to multiple massive orgasms.

I took a gulp of my beer, trying to cool myself off. Thankfully, our waiter came up with our food just then, preventing me from leaping across the table and taking Judy right there.

Without needing to verbalize it, we both quickly ate our food. We wanted to get out of there and back to the hotel as soon as possible. By the time we finished eating, I had my body somewhat back under control. When the waiter came with the bill, we threw our money on it and left.

We practically ran back to the hotel. When we entered the elevator and started up to the third floor, we flew into each other's arms. All too soon, the elevator stopped, and we separated before getting off the elevator. Judy went down the hall and unlocked her door, and went in. I waited a minute and then walked quickly down to her room and entered, after making sure no one was in the hall. As I turned and closed the door and chained it, Judy's arms went around me, and her lips were on my neck.

I leaned back against her, murmuring, "Oh, God, Judy."

Judy removed her lips from my neck and said, "Get those clothes off, now!"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, turning in her arms and wrapping my arms around Judy. I leaned in, and our lips met, our mouths opening together. An explosion went off in my gut, radiating to my clit and nipples as I captured her guttural moan, our tongues plundering each other's mouths. In turn, I moaned, my nipples aching so badly from being hard and pressing against Judy's breasts.

Finally, we broke, gasping for breath. I pushed Judy back and started unbuttoning my blouse while toeing off my flats. Judy began to do the same, and my eyes locked on her lacy demi bra covering her breasts. I could see her hard nipples tenting the material. As soon as I shrugged off my blouse, my hands went behind me to unclasp my bra and free my breasts. Judy did the same, and the sight of her dark pink hard nipples made my mouth water. I noticed that Judy's eyes locked onto my breasts as soon as my bra slid off my arms.

My hands flew to my jeans, and I fumbled getting my jeans unfastened as I moaned from the desire for this incredible woman in front of me. Finally, I got my jeans unzipped, and I hooked the waist of my jeans and panties and slid them both down, my breasts freely hanging as I worked my jeans over my feet and off. We both got our jeans off at the same time. I grabbed Judy's shoulders and pushed her back toward her bed, anxious to get to work pleasing this wonderful woman.

Without needing to say anything, we positioned ourselves on our left sides, facing each other's pussy. I lifted my right leg and hooked my right foot behind my left knee, as did Judy, exposing our pussies to each other. I saw the moisture seeping between Judy's inflamed lips and leaned in and ran my tongue from just below her clit to her perineum. Judy moaned her approval and started rolling her hips. As I did, I felt Judy's tongue doing the same to me. I growled, "Oh, God, Judy," rolling my hips before I dove tongue-first into her pussy. I could see her anus twitching as I plundered her pussy.

I snaked my right arm around Judy's right thigh and lubricated my index finger with her juices. I then started swirling it around her anus, eliciting a muffled "Oh, God, Alex," from Judy, the vibrations from her voice making my pussy pulsate. I suddenly felt a touch on my anus, and I moaned from the sensation. I started pressing in on Judy's anus as I swirled around it tighter and tighter until my fingertip slipped into her ass. Gently, I started pumping it in and out, each time penetrating further until eventually, my entire finger was in her ass. Meanwhile, I tongued her pussy. I swirled my tongue all around her hole before running it up and down between her lips.

It turned into a contest to see who would surrender to their sensations first and crash into their orgasm. What Judy lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. I was starting to lose my mind from what Judy was doing to me. I could feel her finger in my ass as her tongue plundered my pussy. I latched onto Judy's clit with my mouth. I started sucking, licking, and nipping her nub, feeling it become engorged and erect. Finally, I felt Judy crash into her orgasm. Her mouth left my pussy, and she screamed, "Oh, God, Alex," as she started thrashing, her hips spasming and her core and thighs shaking as her powerful orgasm overwhelmed her.

The momentary loss of stimulation to my pussy was more than compensated by the beauty of Judy's body responding to my ministrations. I continued penetrating her ass with my finger as I continued sucking her clit, trying to extend her orgasm as long as possible. A gush of her delicious fluids hit my face, and I greedily captured them in my mouth, thrilling to her taste. I eased Judy down, cleaning her up as I eased my finger out of her ass. As her head fell onto my thigh, her entire body relaxed, and I knew then that she had blacked out momentarily.

I could still see tremors in her thighs, her anus twitching, as I lightly ran my tongue up and down Judy's slit getting the last remaining drops of her nectar. Judy quickly regained consciousness and moaned, "Oh, God, Alex, that was incredible what you did to me."

"God, Judy, I love how your body responds to me. I could do this forever," I said with all sincerity. "I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life."

"Believe me, I won't forget," Judy averred. I felt her head lift off of my thigh as she said, "Now, relax and let me make this a night you'll never forget."

Judy dove back into my pussy, and I quickly crashed into an incredible orgasm as she copied what I had done to her. I came so hard that I blacked out momentarily. When I came to, I heard Judy softly humming as I felt her tongue lightly running up and down my slit, collecting up my copious juices. "God, Judy, you are incredible," I said.

"I know," Judy admitted.

"No false modesty there," I thought to myself. Out loud, I said, "Are you ready for round two?"

Judy answered by diving into my pussy again. I followed suit, and over the next few hours, we brought each other to several crashing orgasms. After the last one, which ended up being simultaneous orgasms, I flipped over and crawled up and lay next to Judy once I recovered. I leaned in, and we kissed, our puffy, bruised lips meeting and molding to each other. Our eyes locked, and I could see how much Judy cared for me in her eyes. "I could stare into those eyes forever," I thought to myself.

"I really enjoyed tonight, Judy," I said.

"I enjoyed it, too," Judy said. A serious look came over her face as she continued, "When you leave my room tonight, I want you to promise that it'll be as though we plan to see each other again tomorrow night. No goodbyes and no tears. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can," I swore, looking her in the eye as I said it so she would know I was sincere. I had thought about it all day, and I knew it had to end here tonight, and I promised myself that I wouldn't get maudlin about it. Not just for me, but for Judy, too. She needed to go back home to her daughters, and I wasn't going to make it difficult for her to do that.

"Thank you," Judy said as she pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back before I started kissing her jaw and down onto her neck, finding the spots that made her crazy. I wanted this to be a night that she'd remember for the rest of her life with no regrets.

As promised, when it was time to leave, I opened the door, walked out, and never looked back. There were no regrets.

***

The alarm seemingly went off just after I closed my eyes. It took me several tries before I managed to get it turned off. I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water heat up while I peed. Then I got in the shower. By the time I had finished my toilet, I was awake but not enjoying it.

I went down to get breakfast, hoping I didn't run into Judy. Once I was done with breakfast, I packed my bag and checked out of the hotel. I put my bag in my rental before heading over to the Software Technology Conference (STC) to supervise the tear-downs. I could see the Raytheon booth was in the process of being broken down, but I didn't go near it because it could have been awkward.

By the time I needed to head to the airport, everything had been taken down and moved out. The cleanup crew was making sure everything was spic and span. I made sure my counterpart from the Software Technology Support Center (STSC) at Hill Air Force Base (AFB) stayed behind to lock up after they were done before heading out to the airport. I managed to get my rental turned in and got to the gate just in time to make my flight.

As soon as the airplane was at cruising altitude, I fell asleep. I didn't wake up until the announcement that we were getting ready to land, and the flight attendant shook me awake. As soon as I could, I got back to my apartment and just barely got undressed before I collapsed into bed. My sleep was punctuated with erotic dreams of Judy. Saturday, I dragged myself out of bed around noon with damp panties.

***

When I got into the office Monday morning, I found out through the grapevine that the Air Force Inspector General (AFIG) would be doing a readiness review at Tinker AFB in the next week or two. I felt that I could piggyback on this and get a Capability Maturity Model (CMM) evaluation done on the Software Development Center (SDC) while the readiness review was going on. Since their work was already going to be disrupted, any additional disruption caused by the CMM evaluation could be absorbed without further work on their part.

I called around to find out who was going to lead the readiness review and contact them. I found out that Colonel Richard Perraut, Jr. was who I needed to reach. I called his office and made an appointment to talk to him this afternoon. In our staff meeting, I informed Col. Rogers of my plan. He endorsed it, cautioning me that I may not get an exact date since the AFIG inspections are done on a no-notice basis. So after the staff meeting, I started contacting my team to let them know that they were on standby to perform the CMM evaluation as soon as I found out when I could do it.

Finally, it was time for the teleconference. I called Col. Perraut's office, and we talked for 10 minutes. I told him what I wanted to do and that I understood that he couldn't give me an exact time and date for the AFIG readiness review. Nevertheless, if he could give me a window, I'd appreciate it. To my surprise, he recruited me on the spot to join his team and help with the readiness review on the SDC. Since I was now responsible for the SDC, he told me that I could also do my CMM evaluation while performing the readiness review. He promised to courier the inspection package to me for me to get up to speed on what they were looking for.

This would put a lot more work on my team's shoulders, but I thought it would be worth it. We could kill two birds with one stone. Once I was off the phone with Col. Perraut, I called Mary Ann to get on Col. Rogers' calendar as soon as possible. She told me that he had ten minutes available at 4 PM, so I got ready to talk to him.

At 4 PM, I reported to him, and when I told him the news, he chuckled. "I figured that would happen," he said. "They're always looking for help on the readiness reviews, and this will be a good experience for you, Alex."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied. "I'll do my best."

"I know," Col. Rogers said. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Do you have a date to go yet?"

"Yes, Sir," I said. "I've been asked to keep it to myself until I need to get ready to go. I'll let you know as soon as I can."

"No problem," Col. Rogers said. "I understand the need for confidentiality. You have my total support for this."

"Thank you, Sir," I said, getting up. I saluted him before leaving and heading back to my desk. I had a lot of work to do. What I couldn't tell Col. Rogers just then was that I would be leaving this coming Sunday. I'd let him know Friday evening before I left for the day.

Sunday afternoon, my team and I assembled at the terminal in Area C. I had managed to get my team on a C5A going to Tinker AFB. We'd have to take commercial flights back to Dayton when we were done, but at least we'd all be together for the flight down. We were all in our Battle Dress Uniforms (BDUs) for the trip. Flying on a C5A was quite the experience since the seats faced the back of the plane. Also, the clunks and bangs of a cargo plane were a bit scary until you get used to them.

We made it to Tinker AFB without incident, and when we disembarked, we caught a shuttle to the VOQ. Col. Perraut expected all of the leads to meet with him at the Officers Club (O Club) for dinner to go over the schedule. I changed into my Class As and took the shuttle to the O Club. We had a nice dinner in a private dining room, and Col. Perraut went over the readiness review schedule. He reminded us that we had full access to everything. If anybody gave us any grief, we were to let him know immediately, and he'd take care of it.

While a readiness review was a no-notice inspection, I'm sure that Maj. Gen. Eickmann, installation commander, Tinker AFB, was now aware that many AF personnel have converged on his base. Col. Perraut would be seeing him, first thing in the morning, to officially inform him of the readiness review.

After dinner, I pulled my team together and gave them their orders and the schedule for what we would do. The readiness review would be performed first since we only had two days to do it. We would then follow up immediately with the CMM evaluation. We'd be getting done late Friday evening, so I wouldn't be flying out until Saturday morning. If anyone wanted to fly out Friday night, that was for them to decide.

Monday morning found my team descending on the SDC at 7 AM. We came in and spread out to our assigned positions. I went into Dave Williams's office. He was the head of the SDC and a good friend of mine. He wasn't in yet, but his personal assistant (PA), Becky, was there. I asked her when she expected Dave to come in, and just then, Dave came into his office, looking agitated. When he saw me, he immediately relaxed and greeted me. "Oh, Alex, are you responsible for all this?" he asked.

"I'm afraid so, Dave," I replied. "Let's get some coffee, and I'll explain what's going on."

Dave asked Becky to get us some coffee as he led me into his office. As we sat down, I started, "I was recruited by the IG to participate in the readiness review that's taking place today and tomorrow. I apologize in advance for the disruption, but, as you know, I wasn't allowed to warn you ahead of time."