All Comments on 'Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 01'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
Excellent work

This is a very well crafted story and I am looking forward to the next part. I struggled with the military initials but the emotional drama was superb. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Java, Java, Java.

Perl was so much better.

Five stars, btw.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

So appreciate this focus on Alexis/Alex. My introduction to your writing was “Throwing Pennies in the Bay” - OMG, so erotic, so poignant, so painful. I held out hope that Virginia and Alex would find each other again - clearly deeply in love - but came to appreciate the arc of your story telling. Thank you for sharing and again for Alex.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
While reading...

...I was intending to comment on the interwoven love lives between the various women but Judy beat me to it. Yet another very likeable story in your ongoing saga, Candy, but once again it left a sour taste over the military attitude to gay people and the apparent entrapment. Homosexuality was illegal in the British forces but as far as I'm aware the Military Police did not set up sting operations---they acted only on specific complaints. I'm sure there will be more in this story and I look forward to it with pleasure.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Wow, you done a wonderful job continuing the Virginiaverse saga. Loved how you have brought Alex’ life to us. My heart goes out to her for having to sacrifice her freedom to have a personal relationship over her career. One suggestion, not all your readers maybe familiar with mil acronyms, so you may need to spell out or describe at the beginning. Other than that I truly look forward to part 2 and hope you give Alex a happy ending. 5 stars all around.

PS: Nice to see Alex can pick a good beer. LOL

beddybearbeddybearover 3 years ago
Please Candy Stop

I give 5 stars. Great story telling as usual. Alex is my fav character in your Virginiaverse.

In my humble opinion Virginia lost the right to say I love you to Alex the day she and Bonnie meeted Alex. Yes Virginia care for Alex, she got great affection for her, Alex will always got a great place in Virginia's heart. But Alex is probably the only love interest that didn't got a real chance with Virginia, she was rejected 2 times. The second one was hard to swallow.

Bonnie (soulmate) and Judy (THE ONE) are the 2 most lucky women to be really love by Virginia but there're some others with the right fit had better chance with Virginia than Alex and Virginia don't say I love you to them. If Megan selected love instead of her dream, who knows if Judy would still be THE ONE. To be honest Alex too was in the same situation than Virginia with Megan. Even Candy got a chance but the timing wasn't there since Virginia meet her soulmate that day. Will never know if Candy could be THE ONE instead of Judy. If Lori show more interest for Virginia's boy. For Alex ? There were never an if for her.

Virginia didn't even think about Alex's feeling when she presented Bonnie to her.

Correct me if I'm wrong but after Bonnie's death, Virginia took 2 years before thinking about Alex. Alex got the right reflex when she hang the phone when Virginia phoned her. What happend after? they fucked 2 or 3 days before splitting, they weren't mean to be. Wow I never understand that one. Talk about the distance or the timing but all the others excuses were bullshit. I think Alex loved Virginia enough to ask for a project in california to be near her lover. But they weren't to be.

We all know now that Judy was the lucky one. But Virginia should stop saying I love you to Alex years ago. It's like Virginia say to Alex move on but I need you near enough in case something go wrong in my life. Alex is good enough to fuck but not to love. The Facts are there. She's already around 40 and was never loved. I know it's not easy for lesbians in the army and they always had to look behind them to make sure nobody knows. But when Virginia move to Dayton with Bonnie, Nobody in the army ask why Bonnie and the kids follow her? but they follow Alex who's single for almost forever.

I hope Alex will find the kind of love Virginia got 2 times. That's the least Candy can do for Alex. She waited long enough to be love.

And please change the I love you for I'll always care for you.

Thank for sharing, you're one of the best here

Sylvain

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago

What can I say? I've been waiting for Alex's story since forever. Is it too much to hope she ends up with Meagan? (Please say it's not too much to hope.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

as always a great read iv been a fan for a while now looking forward to more stories be well and happy a fan shayne

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Breathtaking!

Absolutely the best overlapping Lesbian Story Series ever posted on the Literotica site. I imagine this story scenario would not have been too unusual in the military 30+ years ago, since homosexuality was strongly condemned, thereby ensuring a close nit group of in the closet lesbians, protecting their careers. However, it remains amazing how these awesome women beautifully handled this "extremely overt harassment", while simultaneously maintaining productive & loving relationships / friendships.

This type of comradery was remarkably exemplified by Jan immediately realizing that Alex was possibly in the military / lesbian closet & warning her regarding the OSI sting program happening in her bar.

This entire series could easily be named "Virginia's World", since she is definitely the central figure in these beautiful stories!

Another 5*-Star Performance & Avidly Anticipating Pt. 02

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Being back for more and again a fabulous story

Hello Candy ..... Alex goes straight to my heart, as she is so lovely so unselfish so full of forgiveness, a very special raw diamond ..... So isn't there a chance they all will become a whole family in a big house, to enjoy their love may not sexual but as kind of family ..... I would love that for Alex to become truly loved and to find happiness ...... PLEASE ...... And again 10 stars or more for this beautiful romance ...... Thank you Candy

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Again the story cuts through you to make you feel everything. Self imposed isolation due to fear is very hard to live with. The lack of emotional connection is draining. Can't wait to read of Alex being able to truly breath and live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES