Like Daddy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leading me to his armchair, he commanded me to assume the by now familiar position of knees widely spread with gaping cunt and accessible anus. I rested my arms on the back of the chair my boobs were free to hang below me. The clamps were now at an angle and pulled mercilessly on my nipples. He noticed this and with great gentleness removed first one, agonizing pain as the nipple took its shape again, and then the other. "Better?" he asked, before attaching them again suspended and pointing directly down. Still painful but more bearable. "Thank you, daddy."

"And now you are to be caned!" he announced. I could feel my pussy dripping but he made no mention of it and proceeded with the caning. Not one stroke hurt; mild and gentle they were, frustratingly so but I didn't tell him I wanted him to continue, with harder strokes like I should have. When they were over he removed the clamps and that brought me much more pain at first as the blood returned to my nipples, but then a dull throbbing ache set in and stayed with me until I had rubbed myself to a frantic orgasm in my bed.

A couple of Fridays later, I was preparing for school. "Hurry up, darling. You are running late again. Surely you don't want to be late knowing what the mistress has threatened you with!" Daddy was checking his watch. In the car I felt I had to tell him. "Daddy, yesterday, my Mistress and I had quite a long chat about my timekeeping and the punishments I have earned. She asked me again, like you did, if I object to being caned by her. It seemed like she was asking my permission to continue doing it. I confirmed everything I said to her last time. I told her I knew I deserved it and that I actually quite liked living under the authority she has over me. I told her that in fact I enjoyed submitting to her for punishment and was quite turned on at the thought of being caned on my panties by her next time I'm late. I said I expected it would hurt a lot more, but that I didn't want to be spared."

Daddy gulped a bit at hearing all this. "Are you sure, darling? You want her to cane you harder? And to be wearing fewer clothes when she does it? I know I have caned you naked, and I could see how well that worked on you, I'm not blind you know, your pussy drips a lot, so I guess you are a bit of an exhibitionist and obviously you enjoy submitting to a caning, but this is your teacher. A stranger. A lady."

"There's more, daddy. She told me that it gives her great pleasure to punish me like that. She said that if I arrive at her class this morning exactly six minutes late, that will be my signal to her that I truly want to be caned by her and that I would like her to take me further along this avenue of punishment and submission that I am on. Not only that, she told me she would like me to go to her house tomorrow afternoon. She said it would be my 'introduction lesson to timekeeping'."

Daddy looked across at me with a strange look on his face before I continued. "I think she might be a lesbian, but I don't care. I plan to be six minutes late today, to prove to her that I want to take six strokes from her cane. It's almost the end of term and I'll be leaving school in a few weeks, so I also want to go to her house tomorrow to find out what else she has in store for me before it may be too late. Do you mind, daddy?"

Daddy still had that look on his face and he just nodded, looking thoughtful. "'introduction lesson to timekeeping' you say? OK, my girl, it seems you know what you want, and I would never want to prevent you from having interesting new experiences, so long as they are safe, with people we trust and I think we both know you can trust her."

Ch. 03

Sam submits to Mistress Dee and daddy makes a confession

I was on time, exactly six minutes late to school. "I am sorry, Miss, I am six minutes late to your class." I said as I entered the room, holding up my head and looking directly into her eyes challengingly. Some of my classmates looked at me strangely, as it was an odd way to apologise. However, the mistress looked pleased and when the lunchbreak came she summoned me to her office. "You were six minutes late this morning. You know what that means!" she stated calmly but with a domineering look. My heart fluttered as I dived into -- I didn't really know what. "Yes Mistress, it means that I am learning to obey you, and by doing that I have earned six strokes of the cane, without the protection of my skirt, as you warned me, for being late. Also, if your invitation to your house tomorrow still stands, I would very much like to receive your 'introduction lesson to timekeeping' so please may I come?"

"Like father, like daughter." She muttered, adding "Yes, I will be delighted to receive you at my house tomorrow, but first we must deal with today, and I intend to cane you harder than before. Remove your shirt and skirt."

I unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it off, thrusting my tits forward as my arms escaped the sleeves. My bra was slightly see-through and lacy so my dark, stiff nipples were vaguely visible and received a raised eyebrow of interest and enjoyment from the lady who was about to cane me. I slipped my skirt off and was rewarded with a look of delighted appreciation when Mistress regarded the other half of my underwear. I had specially looked out my sexiest thong, white and diaphanous, so that my pussy was clearly visible and of course with the thin string running up my ass, my buttocks were completely bare. "So, you aren't shy to show me what you have? I can see you are shaved and that is good because I would have ordered you to do that before your visit to my house tomorrow afternoon. Turn around so that I can see your buttocks -- very soon there will be twelve red stripes running across them!"

That surprised me. "Twelve, Miss? I thought you said I was to receive six today."

She laughed. "Six for being late, as we agreed, and an extra six because I want you to learn that to challenge me has consequences. I saw the way you looked at me as you arrived today, pretending aloud to be sorry but with an underlying desire to be punished for it. It was obvious to me that you are more than willing for me to cane you, and I shall not disappoint you."

I couldn't argue with that and when I was instructed to position myself over her desk, legs apart and hands flat on the desk, she gave me a much harder caning that I had expected. These strokes were certainly harder than before, and because of my thong, without any protection; I was being caned on my bare bottom. I cried out a little as she delivered them, one every fifteen seconds so that I really felt the sting of each stroke and could anticipate the next one. I jumped up and rubbed my hot, stinging ass cheeks. "Wow, that was a lot harder than I expected. I can feel the raised weals. Is my ass red?" she laughed and told me it was and that she was looking forward to adding more marks tomorrow, thereby confirming my suspicion that she was planning more punishment for my visit.

Already the pain was ebbing away and as I pulled my skirt back into position, I assured her that I was looking forward to visiting her house. "By the way," she added, "you are my property now. I expect complete devotion from you. Nobody else may see you naked or punish you physically; no boyfriend, and especially not your father. Any deviation from this will result in severe punishment, not just for yourself, but also for whoever sees your naked body or touches it. And I mean severe punishment! Do you understand?" She demanded.

"You will report to me tomorrow afternoon at 2.00 and you will remain until I dismiss you. And from now on you will address me as 'Mistress' when you are being punished."

My pussy throbbed as I heard her words and I felt myself falling under her thrall. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you. I understand. I'll come to your house tomorrow. I'll ask my daddy to drive me." She gave me her address, phone number and a description of the house.

I was a bag of nerves when I got home. Daddy was waiting and asked how my day had been. I told him about my being late as ordered and the caning I was given for it. I also told him that it had been doubled, and was much harder than I had ever taken before but also that the sting and pain had abated almost immediately afterwards. He nodded sympathetically and led me to his den.

"Remove your clothes!" he said and when I was naked I turned around for him to see the marks on my ass. "Well, my girl, this Mistress knows her stuff, that's for sure." He announced. "Twelve perfectly parallel stripes. Rather light ones though. They won't stay long. But you know what this means, don't you? It's my turn now."

I remembered Mistress's warning. "Daddy, Mistress has forbidden me from allowing anyone to punish me or even to see me naked. I have already broken that rule, but it might be better if you don't cane me tonight. She said that she will inflict severe punishment on anyone who breaks her rules, not just on me, but the other person too. She mentioned you specifically." Daddy paused. "Please describe your Mistress to me." He asked. I told him; 5'9", about the same as him, athletic body, 36C-ish boobs, chestnut brown hair, stern face, yet attractive and around 35 years old. Her first name is Dee.

He sat down, looking at me but not seeing me, even though I was naked. Should I be disappointed? "Darling," he told me, "I know her. It all fits now. She used to be a professional dominatrix, operating out of a house about 50 miles away from here. Then she gave it up to become a teacher. I didn't know she came here, to your school."

I stared at him. "How do you know that?" I asked.

"I was one of her clients. I used to visit her regularly. I haven't seen her for over a year now, but I visited her dungeon every month after your mother left us. That was when I lost my job, and when I first visited her it was because I knew that I needed to improve my time-keeping. Her advertisement said that she offered 'an introduction lesson to time-keeping for boys and girls who are frequently late for appointments'. That's what surprised me this morning when you mentioned those same words, but it took me a while to connect the dots."

I was still naked and I started to play with my nipples but daddy didn't notice. He was away in the past.

"She started me off quite gently -- 'mild and gentle' she used to say -- but as time passed, I became more and more needy of her treatments and I was completely hooked on her. It was she who clamped my nipples while I was secured in ropes and chains and couldn't stop her. She eventually made me her 'punishment slave' and she put me in bondage over a caning bench to suffer whips, crops, tawse and cane for as long as she wanted to apply them. I carried the marks from her canings constantly for the last three years before she retired. I was not allowed to have unmarked buttocks, ever. If the marks looked like they were fading away, I had to call her and beg for an appointment to visit her. I thought I had broken free of her when she 'retired' but now I can see that isn't the case."

This was a lot for me to take in, but he continued, "That's why, when you told me you enjoyed submitting to her punishments, I said 'like father, like daughter'. I wasn't only submissive though. I also enjoy giving punishment, and was thrilled when you took to it so readily. It's what's called a 'switch'. I know this woman though, and she means what she says. You are hers now, for the time being, and I daren't punish you while you submit to her."

"Well, I hope she will give me what I want, daddy, because I'm beginning to enjoy what we have going on here at home." I told him, but secretly I was thrilling to hear daddy's confession, because it sounded very much like I was going to be thoroughly tested tomorrow.

"When you go to her house tomorrow, you had better confess that I made you strip naked this evening. It wasn't your fault -- I told you to do it, but you already knew the rules so you must expect severe punishment, like she said. Tonight you have twelve stripes on your ass. Tomorrow, I doubt that we will be able to count them when you come home. Tell her also who I am, was, -- her 'punishment slave'. I'm sure she will remember me. Inform her that you have explained her rules to me and I will respect them from now on. I wouldn't be surprised if she orders me to her house for punishment after having you strip for me."

I was amazed at all these revelations. "I think she already knows who you are, Daddy. When I told her I wanted to submit to her, she also said 'like father, like daughter.' She must know somehow that I am your daughter and that may be why she 'recruited' me. I will tell her tomorrow, and ask her what your punishment must be. I'm beginning to find this very exciting, the thought of her punishing you. I wonder if she will let me watch, and maybe even join in. Maybe I'm a switch too? I certainly think you should be caned for putting those clamps on my nipples the other day -- I will tell her about that -- and how much it hurt."

Daddy had gone rather red in the face and I thought I could detect a bulge in his pants. "Would you like that, Daddy? Would you like me to watch you being caned by our Mistress? Mistress Dee? Remember what you told me, Daddy - 'the person being caned must be completely naked to show respect and submission to the caner'? Would you enjoy being naked in front of me? I think you would!"

By now the bulge in his pants was very obvious. "Stand up, Daddy!" I said in as authoritative a voice as I could, "And put your hands on your head." Amazingly, he did, and I could see his cock was straining to get out. "Oh, Daddy, you are as submissive as me! I can see we are going to have a very interesting time from now on." He nodded agreement and I added "However, there was a caning to be given this evening. It was awarded and it must be carried out. That is your rule, isn't it? If you cannot cane me, then it is clear that I must cane you. Do you agree? Don't speak! If you agree, prepare for your caning -- you know how!"

Daddy slowly removed his clothes. Standing naked in front of me with his hands hiding his cock. "Hands on your head!" I ordered and gazed at his fully erect cock as he complied. The first thing that I noticed was the size of it, neither large nor small, but I was more interested to notice that he was completely shaved as well. "On the chair, knees apart!" and now I was able to see his balls hanging down and his asshole. All without hair -- he was completely bald around the entire area. I had never caned anyone before so it took me some time to get the swing right, however, I gave him thirty strokes and many of them were hard enough to leave red lines which I guessed would last a few days. When his caning was over he got down and knelt on the floor in front of me and thanked me for his punishment. I was massively turned on, but hadn't forgotten the game we were playing so I said to him "That was your first caning from me. I am sure it won't be the last, but tomorrow I must report to our Mistress, taking your confession to her as well as mine."

Then I had a flash of inspiration. "Mistress Dee may not believe if I just tell her that you made me strip naked for you this evening, so I am going to have you take a full length picture of me naked, to prove to her that I, and you, broke her first rule. And I am going to take pictures of us standing naked together as evidence of a serious breach of that rule. I don't imagine she will believe I just caned you either, so I am going to take some photos of you, full length, your hard cock and your caned ass. She didn't mention any rules about that, but maybe she will have something to say about it."

Daddy just nodded compliantly and his cock bobbed up and down a little, still more than half erect.

"And finally, you are going to give me another three hard strokes of the cane, to make fifteen stripes for her to count tomorrow. That will prove that you have seen me naked today, after she forbade that and also that you caned me, deliberately breaking both her rules. It will also prove that I submitted to you naked and accepted your caning, thereby challenging her to punish me severely, as she assured me would be the consequence of broken rules. Am I being foolish, daddy? I don't want her to leave me frustrated and wanting more, like I have been with every caning I have taken so far, from you and from her."

Daddy looked at me, I'm not sure if it was admiration, amusement or disbelief. "Be careful of what you wish for, my girl. I already told you how I spent three years carrying the marks of her cane on my backside. I will give you those three strokes however, and if you come home crying tomorrow evening, don't blame me!"

"Fetch my phone, daddy, while I climb onto the chair. Take a before shot, give me three stripes and then take another picture. I am sure that with all this evidence, she will summon you for much harder punishment than I could give you, and very soon." I told him. "You see, Daddy, I do love you and want what is best for you too!"

To be continued.

12