All Comments on 'Like Daughter/Like Mother Ch. 01'

by dawoolef

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
soninlawsoninlawalmost 13 years ago
awesome

I could picture it as I read story and can't wait for next chaper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful descriptions

Without being to nerdy, it's the attention to detail that makes a story really erotic for me. I love a well-written, descriptive story, with realistic characters. Can't wait to read more!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE STORY

Well written and smooth flowing. Since there is only one way for any future related stories to go I will just wait for any new stories you choose to release. Meanwhile I am going to read another of your stories next. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very hot

very erotic, i couldnt read it all the 1st time, only made it half way through before i unloaded... but i just came back and read the rest, and it was still good, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great stuff

Your story reminded me of my sexy times with my ex wifes mother. We used to have sex in every known position and whenever we could over about 14 years. Nobody ever knew and even though my ex and I have been divorced about 20 years her mother says it was the most fun she had in her life. She's over 90 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Fucking wonderful, creamed like crazy, more and more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

The first incident had me hard and I stayed hard through the rest of the story. Very well written and it is something I would love to do with my Mother in Law.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Absolutely Great

A great start to a mil story, looking forward to reading any others in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hope they get caught. They definitely deserve to be found out. If you willingly do this to your own daughter then yeah you are pretty much and piece of shit and poor excuse for a person. But hey not bad for a wank if you're a little freaky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mother-in-laws are AMAZING fucks

This is true i also fucked my mother-in-law. She would sit around with her legs open with no underwear on and flash me even with my wife and others in the room. So one day i stopped by her place and we talked a little about nothing.Then without saying I picked her up carried her to the bedroom and we just fucked. Nothing was said by either of us during or after. It was amazing. It was just the one time and to this day , I wish I had of fucked her many more times. I well never forget it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous