All Comments on 'Like Father Like Daughter'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
great lovergreat loverover 9 years ago
rubbish

Do not read!

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 9 years ago
Good story

I would love to see more of this story , maybe continue as the baby is born and her milk starts to flow .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

A rubbish person shut up, that was sexy she took five men an she let her dad cum inside her great one loved it

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Damned well written. I am truly impressed.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
I liked it!

5 guys who were all decent in gang banging her, letting her set the pace. Then they all watched as Daddy fucked his own daughter!!!! Excellent story!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Well written

I would only add one thing. May Gramps and Rover have a turn?............... Yes, at the same time.

LadyCasperLadyCasperover 9 years ago

Honestly, that was a great story. I always enjoyed watching gangbangs but I never thought somebody could write one so well. It was perfect. 5 stars for sure.

WeAreElevenWeAreElevenabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story indeed! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the best part

of the story was when the daughter walked in and found her father with all of his friends fucking and sucking. I wonder if after the daughter moved in he continued his sex wih men.

AdmirableAdmirablealmost 5 years ago
Incestuous Compersion

Must be the most profound love and erotica possible. What a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope its Macs or her dads

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Nicely written!

I knew it was incest, but never sure until the last few chapters where it was going, or how. But it flowed very well, and seemed to be honestly expressed. Hot and sexy!

~B

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I would love it for my daughter -- and my wife too -- to see me sucking cocks and getting fucked by multiple men. I'm such a fag and I truly want my wife to know. If my daughter saw it, that would be hot too.

Please tell us more of Daddy's gay sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holly what a hot story.

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 1 year ago

A true fantasy with plenty of gang bang. After the first time as daddy, I would be fucking my daughter morning noon, and night. OH, come to think about it, face fuck in the morning, pussy in the night time, and noon for mother. I enjoyed the gentleness the men showed her. I think I'll check out another of your stories.

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was amazing!!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Especially love the scene where the daughter walked in on her father being gang banged. A favorite fantasy to be caught in the act by family members.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
865 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...