Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets of the Breeders are laid bare for Brigid.
10.6k words
4.76
52.5k
54

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello! Oghma the Druid here! Thank you all for being patient, as this one took a lot longer than I had initially thought. As I kept writing I felt more and more explanations were owed to you guys, and I did my best to cover everything I could, while still fitting in more sex to keep your interest up. I suppose the story has taken on a life of its own, and has become far more fantastical than ever before. I hope to see you all for the next installment!*

**Disclaimers: Excessive sizes, unrealistic anatomy and mystical elements ahead. All characters depicted within are 18 years or older.**

The first few days of the suspension passed by in a rush of delirious pleasure for both Brigid and Owen. Although she still had plenty of homework to do (Owen wasn't about to let her neglect her studies this close to graduation after all), the rest of their time was spent like newlyweds. They ate, they smoked weed, they fucked... it pretty much was the perfect honeymoon. It was now Friday. The two of them had finished dinner a couple hours ago and were in the middle of their fourth fuck of the day. Too impatient to even make it to the bedroom, Brigid had bent over the kitchen table to allow Owen to take her from behind. Pleasured moans, strained grunts and ecstatic screams rang out through the kitchen.

"COME ON, FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER!!" Brigid yelled as Owen's massive cock sunk in and out of her womb. Her legs had long left the floor, suspended in the air with noticeably curled toes. She was now only supported by the table and the enormous rod spearing her now thoroughly soaked cunt. While her pussy still retained its tightness despite everything, she now had become way more experienced at "relaxing it open" such as it were, and was taking her father's savage dickings like a champ. Inside her, her pussy muscles coiled and spasmed, as if attempting to milk the beefy phallus inside for all it was worth. Then there were the orgasms; while no less than they had been before, she could just barely manage some degree of lucidity in them. Of course, the only thing that really was on her mind was more pleasure.

"Yeah! That's it!!" Owen growled, gripping her expansive hips for more leverage as he rutted her like a bull in heat. "Take it!" his pace was now increased to a truly furious one, sending Brigid spiraling into an abyss of sheer bliss. After a few more minutes (and several dozen more orgasms from Brigid) Owen felt his own climax approaching rapidly. Pulling out, he spun Brigid over, her muscles now too far gone to offer up any resistance. As the haze died down, she noticed that he had aimed his cock at her and was moving his hands up and down at a rapid rate. With what little strength she had left, Brigid opened her mouth wide and prepared to receive his load. "Here it CUMS!" Owen roared. Right as he finished saying it, his cock began to erupt violently, spewing its potent cargo all over Brigid. Shot after shot drenched her in practically steaming hot jizz, splattering all over her in an impromptu one-man bukkake. Every once in a while, a rope of cum landed right in her mouth, bathing her tongue in the rich savory flavor. After what seemed like a full minute of climax, Owen's load finally subsided, the last dregs dribbling out unceremoniously onto her stomach. For a few moments nothing happened, both parties just relishing the immediate afterglow. Then, just before it cooled, Brigid began to scoop the cum off her body and devoured it hungrily, making a big show of it as she did.

"Mmmmm..." She purred as she licked the last of it off her fingers. "Sooooo yummy! I think your cum is becoming my new favorite food Daddy!"

"Oh stop, you're making me blush!" Owen laughed, taking a moment to glance at the clock on the wall. 11:23, it seemed they'd been at it longer than he'd thought. "Wow, it's getting late..." he continued, taking notice of the heavy scent of sex now hanging over the air. "I think we both need a shower, and then maybe bedtime?"

"Okay Daddy..." Brigid affirmed in a sing song voice. "So... do we have anything planned tomorrow?" Owen visibly reacted, realizing what he had forgotten to tell her.

"Oh! That's right, I forgot to tell you this but; Amira is coming over tomorrow!"

"From the museum?" Brigid asked in confusion. "Why?"

"Well..." Owen continued sheepishly. "Now that you're 18 and a Breeder, there's quite a lot that you'll need to know, and it would be best to hear it from someone who's been in your shoes. Under normal circumstances your mother would be the one to have this talk with but... well, you know."

"Right..." Brigid nodded along.

"So, Amira's going to come over to do just that. I would have told you sooner, but I was kind of uh...caught up in everything."

"No, it's fine Daddy. I suppose it makes sense-"All of the sudden, Brigid was struck with a realization. "Wait... Is-is Amira a breeder too?!" she gasped, her eyes growing wide as saucers.

"Oh yes, first generation one too." Owen nodded.

"Whoa! I-I had no idea!" Brigid mused. Although it actually made a lot of sense. She had met Amira a few times over the years, and she did seem to fit the criteria of a breeder; Powerful curves, large family, even that strong will that so many attributed to Breeder women. "So um..." she continued, finally breaking the silence. "What time is she supposed to arrive Daddy?"

"Around 11." He replied.

"Does she um... does she know about us?" Brigid asked timidly. Owen could tell that she was still a bit shy about that. How best to tell her?

"Well, I didn't tell her outright, but she's probably figured it out." Owen admitted.

"Oh..."

"But don't worry!" He frantically continued, desperate to make it better for her. "She's a breeder too remember? Amira completely understands this sort of thing."

"Okay..." Brigid said softly.

"Blossom I'm...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leak that detail." Owen visibly slumped, ashamed of himself. "I guess you have every right to mad." Brigid fumbled around for a little bit, formulating exactly what she was feeling and wondering how to put it into words.

"I'm...not mad." She finally said after a few minutes, finally mustering up the willpower to look her father in the eye. "I'm just... embarrassed I suppose? I know it's more normal among breeders but still...you're my dad. It's still taboo...I don't want the world to know that I'm in love with you. At least... at least not yet." Her eyes were welling up a little with tears. Owen's own were developing a little mist of their own, small tears of guilt and regret.

"Of course, Blossom. And again, I am truly sorry. I promise you; From now on, nobody else will know about us unless you want them to." Brigid looked deep into his green eyes, that same shade of emerald as hers. She could feel the sincerity radiating from him, and understood that he really was as apologetic as he said.

"Do you mean it?" she asked, the tear ducts starting to dry up. Owen reached forward to brush one away from her eyes.

"Yes."

"Alright Daddy." She said, her expression turning back into that warm smile she was so proud of. Brigid slid off the table, wobbling to her feet a little. Daddy had really fucked her good. "I'm going to head for a shower Daddy..." her smile changed from warm and sincere to naughty and coy, her wide hips wiggling back and forth. "Do you wanna join me?"

==========================================================================

Shower time had become a routine form of play for the happy couple. It was a way to get clean while still being dirty. As it happened, the shower was more than enough for two people (Owen had it built back when his wife was still alive after all). The hot water gushed forth, steaming the room into an almost thick fog. Brigid stepped in first, taking a moment to immerse herself as the hot water soaked her crimson hair all the way through. Owen soon joined her, the water pouring off his well-cut muscles was truly a feast for Brigid's eyes. For a good while they simply held each other close and kissed tenderly, just enjoying the heat and closeness of the act. Eventually they had to break off, and took the time to wash themselves as they did. Brigid took great delight in soaping up her father's body, tracing every single contour of his rippling musculature as she made sure to clean him thoroughly. She let out a soft giggle as she noticed his immense cock start to swell to life at the stimulation.

"Daddy..." She purred, pouring the tea tree shampoo into her hands and lathering up her hair. "I'm about to wash my hair...could you get my back please?" Brigid asked, grinding her humongous backside against his groin.

"Certainly Blossom." Owen soothed, taking the soap off the rack. He scrubbed all along the length, spreading suds everywhere from the back of her neck to her tremendous booty. Brigid closed her eyes, both to protect them from wayward shampoo and to enjoy the brief surrender of control. As Owen finished up with her back, he reached forward to rub at her equally epic chest, soliciting a gasp from Brigid.

"Daddy!" she squealed. "My tits don't need cleaning!" her tone was more teasing than anything though. She knew what he was getting at.

"Are you sure about that Blossom?" Owen said in an animalistic growl, gripping them a little bit harder. Even with hands like his, he couldn't hope to hold her gigantic tits completely, the majority of their mass spilled out in an overflow as his fingers sunk in. Not that he minded of course. His cock had now risen to full mast, and lay strongly on her back. Brigid shivered a little as she felt the heavy mass on her back.

"You know we can't fuck right now Daddy... we'll just get all sticky and sweaty again." She quipped. While true, she also wanted to give her poor pussy and asshole a break, lest they get all sore again. As much as she wanted to go another round (or two, or three...) she had to cut herself off before going too far if she wanted to have more fun tomorrow. She could tell it was coming off as a bit of a disappointment for Owen though, he clearly was getting backed up and needed release soon.

"Well in that case..." Owen said, his words would have implied a strong sense of disappointment if it weren't for his tone. At this point, Brigid knew it all too well; he was about to try something. As she rinsed the shampoo from her hair entirely, she braced herself against the shower door for whatever he was about to do. "Why don't we try... this?!" Owen growled, pressing her prodigious ass cheeks together and sliding his cock in-between them. Brigid gasped aloud. The bottom of Owen's cock was rubbing against her tender pucker, teasing it gently while he moved along her back.

"H-Hotdogging Daddy?" she whined in faux protest with an eye roll. "Really now?" Though she talked like she found it contemptuous, Brigid was grinding her hips back against him for added stimulation. It was clear she was enjoying it despite how silly the play was. Even with the water flowing off their bodies, her pussy was letting loose a steady flow of juices. Owen grinned slyly, and started moving back and forth the same way he would when they were fucking. A pleasant tingle flowed out from her ass, slowly building up to that now-familiar anal orgasm Brigid loved oh-so-much.

"Don't act like you're not enjoying it..." Owen teased, his hips now moving at a much more rapid pace. Internally, he took a moment to appreciate the sight before him. Her ginormous cheeks enveloped his cock as easily as her cleavage would, and clapped together in an erotic *smack* on every thrust. Brigid let loose a soft moan, she couldn't really hide her pleasure any longer. Little by little their pace grew more aggressive and frantic.

"Oooohhh..." Brigid cooed as she twerked against her Daddy. Her orgasm was growing closer and closer by the second. She could already tell it wasn't going to be especially powerful, but right now she needed a gentle one, lest she get hooked and go for another marathon fuck session. Meanwhile Owen was still quite sensitive from his own climax just a couple minutes ago, and the soft, slippery stimulation from her ass cheeks was clearly doing the job. The only question was, could he outlast Brigid? Just as he felt his balls tense up for release, he felt a familiar quivering from the girl before him. "I'm cu-uhhah-cumming!" Brigid cried out just as it struck her. A warm buzz of pleasure radiated from her tender asshole, flowing outward from her head to her curling toes. Her plump cock-pillow lips pursed into an "O" as a soft moan of delight emerged from them.

"Hrrrnnn!" Owen grunted, pulling out from the confines of her booty. As much as he would have loved to hose Brigid down with another load, they were there to get clean. He just barely managed to aim his cock away from her before it shot off. Shot after shot fired off against the shower wall, so potent and thick that it stuck to the slippery tile in semi-solid globs, only sliding off it to the floor under its own virile weight. Owen groaned in pleasure as he fired off for about a minute or so, white hot pleasure just shooting through his nerves. Finally, the eruption began to subside, each shot dwindling in volume and force until it became only a small dribble. For a brief moment, both Owen and Brigid just stood there taking a moment to catch their breaths. Without a word, they drew close and kissed deeply for a few moments, just letting the water rinse their bodies. Eventually, they broke off and went back to cleaning themselves.

==========================================================================

"Aww!" Brigid groaned in exasperation.

"What's the matter blossom?" Owen asked as he finished sliding his shirt on.

"It's these panties Daddy; They're too tight!" she whined, turning around to demonstrate. Sure enough, the elastic waistband was stretched to its utmost limit, yet clung tightly and deeply into her flesh. Already the back of it had sunk into the canyon of her crack, turning them into a sort of impromptu G-string. "Has... has my ass gotten bigger?" Brigid wondered aloud.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure." Owen observed, slightly distracted by the spectacle. "It's possible I guess."

"Great...first my favorite bra and now this." Brigid pouted, sliding the panties off. "I thought my curves would at least slow down by now." She continued as she pulled her baggy sleeping shirt on. It seemed she'd be going to bed commando.

"Oh I'm...I'm afraid not." Owen muttered, drawing Brigid's attention over to him.

"Wait, what?" Brigid asked.

"Well sweetie... surely you know why breeder women are so ah, curvaceous?"

"I think so." She nodded. "Wide hips and big butts for easier delivery, and large breasts for nursing, right?"

"That's right." Owen conformed as he pulled the covers back. "Because of that, they tend to continue to get bigger well into adulthood, and if you get pregnant well..."

"Oh...I see." Brigid affirmed. "I guess that makes sense."

"I'm sorry blossom." Always polite and apologetic to the last. He was probably still reeling from his earlier mistake and felt he needed to compensate.

"No, it's okay daddy!" Brigid frantically reassured, cracking a warm smile. "I mean, maybe if you told me that a few weeks ago I'd be more upset. But now? I'm happy to have a body like this... and now that I know I'm only going to get bigger I'm pretty excited!" she said, striking a pose to show off herself as she crawled into bed with him. "I guess I'm just a little upset I have to throw out my underwear so soon."

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new pair." Owen reassured, holding her close and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you Daddy..." she purred, snuggling into his embrace. With that, Owen turned out the light and they let sleep overtake them.

==========================================================================

The next morning was far less eventful than their new routine usually was. Since they were expecting company, they couldn't afford to look disheveled while smelling of sex. Brigid had made sure to wear a far less racy outfit than normal; A fine pink blouse, a plain pair of jeans and only the bare minimum of makeup. Owen meanwhile had opted for his usual Saturday fare: A concert shirt from a few years ago and some cargo shorts. They had had their breakfast and were now just waiting on their guest. Brigid fiddled around with her phone, catching up with her friends at school via social media, while Owen simply paced back and forth. Eventually, a familiar sound of brass colliding together drew their attention to the front door, reminding Owen that they really needed to get that doorbell fixed. Both of them stood up, Brigid making sure to put her phone down on the table while she did, and strolled over to the door. Owen reached it first and opened the front door. "Amira!" he said to the visitor with a greeting smile.

"Hello Owen." She replied warmly, drawing him in for a hug. Amira was a mixed-raced woman of about middle age, close to 40 if Brigid had to guess (though she never asked). She was much taller than Brigid, roughly 5'10". Her skin was a light brown shade, with jet black hair about shoulder length, naturally curly with the occasional tinge of brown. Amber eyes, full lips and a cute pointed nose highlighted her face, creating a visage of beauty and grace. Of all the women Brigid knew, Amira was the only one who could give her curve envy. If Brigid's tits were huge, Amira's were colossal, each one the size of a ripe pumpkin. Thicc sturdy thighs with a substantial gap supported her tremendously wide hips (just eyeballing it they looked almost twice the width of her shoulder span) and enormously round rear end. Unlike her hosts, Amira had taken an effort to dress up in her business attire: A buttoned up white shirt, a light blue suit jacket and a matching skirt that ran down to her knees. Slung over her shoulder was a rather large light brown purse, big enough to hold books if she wanted to.

"And Brigid!" Amira continued, breaking off from her hug with Owen to give one to his daughter.

"Hello Amira." Brigid replied, hugging her back. Something about the woman just radiated warmth and kindness, an air of motherhood for lack of a better term. Brigid supposed it made sense, since she was a breeder after all.

"Well!" Amira said as she ended her hug. "I suppose your father told you why I'm here." She always spoke very flowery and eloquent, much like one would expect a scholar of her caliber to.

"Yeah, yeah he did." Brigid nodded.

"Perhaps we should take this inside." Owen offered, gesturing towards the living room.

"Right, of course." Amira acknowledged, strolling inside and following Owen's lead. Brigid closed the door behind her and followed them. "Now..." she continued, taking a seat in the recliner opposite the couch. "I'm sure you have a million questions."

"Just about." Brigid replied as she sat down on the couch. "But I...I really don't know where to start."

"That's okay!" she reassured. "Just take your time."

"Well I guess..." Brigid fidgeted with embarrassment. Where to begin? "What are breeders? I heard it's a mutation but not much other than that." Amira exhaled a little bit, struggling with how to formulate it.

"Mutation... such an ugly word." She sighed. "But I guess there really isn't anything else to describe it. We are indeed a radical...departure from the standard human. Physically quite different but still genetically compatible, even if our features are dominant traits."

"Right, I know that." Brigid affirmed. "But what I don't understand is why? Why this mutation and why all of the sudden?"

"That's... a bit of a long story." Amira admitted, taking a deep breath and contemplating how best to explain it. Owen then walked in, carrying three cups of coffee. He placed them all on the nearby table one by one. Amira took hers and drank deeply for a moment. "You see Brigid; As much as we'd like to think otherwise, we are a species of enlightened apes at heart. Communal apes to be precise, in fact we're pretty closely related to the infamous bonobos. I'm sure you know what they're known for."