Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right..." Where was this going?

"We are a highly communal and sexual species as such, much of this can be seen reflected in our evolutionary process. It is thanks to this that we have developed civilization, a remarkable feat on a scale previously unheard of. However, all throughout our development we have been making an...active suppression of our nature." She sighed in melancholy. "Numerous times we have actively clashed with our sexual urges in favor of violence, and this has never ended well for us."

"You mean suppressing sexuality?" Brigid asked.

"Well, yes that's partially true. But I was also referring to the suppression of the sexual, if that makes any sense. "

"I...don't think I understand." Brigid answered. Amira took a moment to ponder the best way to elaborate.

"Let's try this... A subjugated demographic within a powerful nation is assimilated and enslaved by said nation, whereupon their native tribal practices are stamped out. The dominant power then attempts devalue these lives by drawing attention to their enlarged sex organs, and thus compares them to animals."

"Oh right of course." Brigid acknowledged. "Yeah, I've seen that done all the time."

"Well as a matter of fact..." Amira flashed a wide grin. "I was talking about the ancient Greco-Roman cultures and the so called 'barbarians' they conquered."

"Wait, what?"

"Haven't you ever noticed how small the men are in their artwork?"

"Uh well..." Brigid replied. She did have a point there.

"Anyways, this narrative has sprung up multiple times throughout our human history, and has certainly shaped how our species has continued to thrive. We are effectively at an evolutionary crossroads between the paths of violence and sex. For a long time, it would appear that violence was the dominant path... And yet, life always breeds most strongly when it feels threatened."

"So wait, you're saying that we've been springing up as a reaction to this?"

"Basically yes, a manifestation of sexual selection to the ultimate degree."

"But how?"

"That... is a rather interesting question." Amira admitted. "As of now there is only one explanation for that, and it is hardly something we can provide to the public."

"Why not?" Amira turned over to Owen, who nodded to her in affirmation. It was about time they brought it up.

"Because the reason seems to be...mystical for lack of a better word." Brigid was struck speechless, unable to fully process what Amira was saying. This just didn't feel possible. A mutation was one thing, but magic? Amira was a very learned woman, a historian and curator of great prestige. There had to be something more to this. As if she could read Brigid's mind, Amira reached into her purse and produced the statuette she kept inside it, a smaller copy of the one she kept on display in her office. It was a green stone statue, a depiction of a robed woman holding a water basin. "Do you know who this is?"

"Um...I think I saw this before it's a Celtic goddess of some kind?"

"Correct, her name is Danu, or Anu in some dialects, the Mother Goddess from which the main line of Gods descends. Indeed, the name of this pantheon 'Tuatha De Danann' translates from Gaelic into 'Tribe of the Goddess Danu'." Amira explained, placing the statuette on the table. "Mother Goddess' are not an unusual sight in mythology to be sure. Indeed, we've uncovered many references to them throughout multiple cultures all over the world. Until recently it would be easy to simply explain them away as some kind of common theme, a grand coincidence drawn from the pattern recognition regarding a woman's role in creating life."

"Until recently?" Brigid asked. Amira smiled; she had clearly been waiting for that question.

"Yes, until recently. You see Brigid, about 25 years ago we saw the mass awakening of Breeders all across the globe. I'm sure you at least know about the early confusion and hysteria regarding it." Brigid nodded, it was still talked about in her history and sociology classes. The sudden appearance of hypersexual humans did not go over very well. Fear and persecution of this new breed ran rampant everywhere; Some saw them as creations of their faith's satanic figure, others a dangerous infestation, and many more simply worried about the notion of being replaced by them. What really didn't help the breeders' case were the strange meteorological events that hit the world. Great winds, sudden blooms of plant life all around, and strange green lights in the sky. Things had calmed down a great deal since then, it had been over twenty years and no apocalypse had occurred, though there was still some anti-breeder sentiment lingering within the populace. "What's not often talked about however... is the source of said events."

"The source? I thought the cause was never discovered."

"I didn't say the cause Brigid, I said the source. You see..." she continued, producing another object from her purse. This time it was a rolled-up paper tied together with a rubber band. In a quick motion she removed the band and rolled it out onto the table so that Brigid could now see what it was: A map, specifically of a large island landmass, with a noticeable red circle located near the southeastern tip of it. It took Brigid a moment to figure out where this was.

"Is this Ireland?"

"Yes, it is." Amira nodded. "More importantly though, the circle here." She pointed directly to it. "This location is a mountain range known as "Dá Chích Anann", roughly translated into English that's "The breasts of Anu." Named such due to its resemblance to a great big pair of, well you know. It was here that the first sightings of the phenomena were, and we believe that there is some kind of connection."

"Wait wait wait." Brigid stuttered in disbelief, holding up a hand to signal Amira to stop. "Are you saying we're the result of some kind of divine intervention from a Celtic pagan Goddess? And who's 'we'?"

"Well..." Owen stated. "I suppose when you put it like that it does sound pretty ridiculous...Amira, may I?" he queried, quickly receiving a nod in reply. "The thing is Brigid, the emergence of Breeders has been studied up and down over every field of science from biology to physics, all of which have turned up empty handed. Right now, it's the only theory that has any kind of backing."

"So..." Brigid muttered, her head swimming with the new revelations. "What does that make us? Some kind of demigods?"

"Mmm...Exalted more like." Amira clarified. "So far breeders haven't demonstrated any kind of exceptional martial abilities, everything that makes us special seems directly related to sex and reproduction. Plus, we're not really children of the Gods, as we all had human parents."

"This...this whole thing is pretty unbelievable."

"Yes, I suppose it does seem impossible." Amira affirmed. "But then again, so does breeder sex in general. By all logic we should not be able to handle such extreme acts and sizes." Brigid recoiled for a moment, but nodded as the realization settled in. She'd been so caught up in the whole thing she never really considered how absurd it was.

"So um... can I ask again; Who's we?" Brigid reiterated her question.

"Oh right, of course." Amira said, leaning forward and clasping her hands together.

"You see, the world hasn't looked too kindly on Breeders from the beginning. Plus, if we were to come forward and state that we're graced by a, as you put it, Celtic Pagan Goddess, it really wouldn't help our case. As the saying goes, there's strength in numbers. With that in mind, Breeders around the world have banded together to form a sort of...organization dedicated to supporting our causes and keeping this information a secret." While she made a motion to reach into her purse again, she was quickly interrupted by Owen, who had already dug through his own wallet and produced a card which he handed over to his daughter. Brigid immediately recognized it as the card from their first date at the adult theater and examined it thoroughly.

"I.B.E. ... Institute of Breeder Equality. Owen Leigh, membership card." She read aloud. "So wait, you're a member of this...conspiracy Daddy?"

"Well, to put it simply yes. Although I would prefer if you didn't use that term." He admitted. "My job in the museum has me interacting with many relics of the past, quite a lot of them alluding to the mother Goddess. If such information were co-opted by the wrong people, it could be disastrous for us. We need to make sure the data is all gathered before we can leak it to the public." Brigid took a moment to take it all in, for it was quite a lot to comprehend.

"But why though? If this struggle is as old as you say it is, why now?" Amira fidgeted nervously, it always rubbed her the wrong way when she had to admit it.

"Well, the short answer is; we don't know." She said. "As near as we can tell, she chose to awaken us all in response to the violence and instability of the world right now. But as to why now? We're not sure." A long awkward silence passed over the room. It seemed there was a limit to even Amira's knowledge.

"You said there's stuff I needed to learn from a breeder woman specifically?" she finally broke the silence.

"Yes Brigid, there is." Amira conformed. "Let me be as blunt about it as I can. Your libido and attraction to your father are perfectly natural." Brigid turned a deep red at that statement. "You naturally desire the most suitable male to father your children, and Owen is...especially virile even amongst breeders."

"But, that's different!" Brigid protested almost immediately. "I...I love my Daddy, and I enjoy h-having sex with him. But that doesn't mean I want to have his baby!" Amira waited till she had finished.

"Brigid, I can understand your hesitation. I have been through the same thoughts as you. I too fought it for a long time before I came to grips with it." She responded softly and soothingly. "But over time I came to realize that denying it was only making me miserable, and after I embraced it my life has never been better. I'm now a mother to 13 darling children, and I intend to be one to many more. Indeed, your father..." she gestured over to Owen. "Has been holding himself back ever since your mother died."

"D-Daddy, is that true?" Brigid asked softly.

"...Yes Blossom." Owen admitted. "I didn't...I didn't want you to grow up with half siblings running around that you didn't know about. It wasn't easy but, I thought it would be best." Brigid said nothing for a good while. She understood completely, yet felt a great amount of pity for whatever reason.

"It's true, I have asked him many times, but he rejected me each and every one of them." Amira sighed. "But do not mistake this for pressuring you." She continued. "For we do not wish to force you into anything you do not want, let alone bring a child into the world. All I-all we are saying is that this is a safe environment, where your real decision can be voiced. If you do not wish to be a mother, then we will never discuss this again. But I will ask you one more time, and please be completely honest: Do you want to have Owen's baby?" A long silence hung over the room; Brigid fidgeted nervously as she searched herself deeply. Eventually, she hung her head low and softly whispered a single word.

"Yes."

"Brigid!" Owen gasped in surprise, he had certainly been hoping for that kind of response, but yet didn't imagine he would hear it. "Do you really...do you really mean that?" Brigid turned her head to face him, tears welling up in her jade eyes.

"Yes Daddy. "she managed to say through sobs. "I... I've been fighting it a lot, ever since we started having sex. At first I thought I just wanted you to cum inside me, but now I know it's because I want to be a mom, and I..." she was bursting into tears at this point as all her pent-up emotions just flowed out of her, her mascara was now running down her face in black streaks. "I want it to be with you."

"Brigid." Owen simply said, drawing her face to his and kissing her lovingly. Little by little Brigid returned the kiss more and more passionately, no longer concerned with Amira's presence. By the time they broke off, her tears had ceased flowing. Brigid sniffed a little, trying to clear her nose after it all. Automatically, Amira handed her the nearby tissue box on the table. Brigid pulled out a fistful, wiped up her mascara streaks and blew her nose quite loudly.

"Will..." Brigid finally asked. "Will the baby be alright?"

"Yes, yes it will." Amira reassured "Breeders have no issues with inbreeding. Sort of another quirk of our biology."

"That's good." Brigid said with a smile of relief. It was all coming together so fast, she should have been a nervous wreck. Yet she felt nothing but absolute elation.

"Of course, I would still recommend you seek out other fathers for your later children, a good breeder should diversify."

"Later children?!" Brigid gasped in embarrassment. "Wait -We're not-I mean, we haven't even had one yet! I mean, we only just agreed to- "

"Do you really think you're just going to have one?" Amira asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well..." Brigid fidgeted. "I...I always wanted a big family..." she muttered. "But we can't support that many. Besides, I couldn't cheat on Daddy like that."

"Brigid, blossom." Owen held up his hand. "You know I would have no issue with that, I would gladly be there for you if you wished to breed with other men. As for support, well... the I.B.E. will gladly step in to help."

"There is one last thing..." Amira said as she stood up. "I have a request for your father, and I think he knows very well what I am about to ask."

"I do, yes." Owen nodded. "And you remember what I told you all the other times you asked. Now it's no longer just my decision to make- "

"Daddy." Brigid interrupted. "I know you've done your best to hold back for my sake. But..." she struggled, as she could hardly believe what she was about to say to him, truthful as it may be. "I said I wanted a big family, and I meant it. If you're okay with me breeding with other men, then I am okay with you breeding other women. I want lots of brothers and sisters. Besides..." she blushed a little. "I think it's kind of hot, knowing my Daddy is a real breeding bull." She purred, stoking the flames of Owen's lust.

"A-alright." Owen stammered.

"Then it's settled!" Amira said, clapping her hands together. With that, she stood up and began to take off her suit jacket.

"Wait, did you mean right now?" Brigid asked, her eyes growing wide with surprise.

"Well, yes." Amira replied flatly, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "Today's just the right time for me, and I want to make sure Owen 'hits his mark'." As the last button came undone, Amira slid the blouse from her shoulders and let it fall to the ground to display her truly gargantuan tits for both of them to see. She was wearing a plain white bra, no lace or extra support for her girls. With a swift motion she undid the clasps and tossed the brassiere to the side. Her tits bounced for a moment, losing only a tiny bit of lift still they stood firm and proud, easily dwarfing even Brigid's. Out of the corner of her eye, Brigid noticed Owen, utterly entranced by the sight. She bit her lower lip, and let out a slight groan of envy. Not wanting to be out-done, she quickly lifted her own shirt off and unclasped her own bra to let the twins bounce free.

"Daddy..." she purred, moving over and leaning into him, engulfing his arm within her gargantuan cleavage.

"Are you jealous?" Owen teased with a sly grin, turning his attention away from Amira to his daughter.

"Mmm... kinda." She replied in a somewhat flippant tone. "I know how much you like big tits and butts, and hers are so much bigger than mine...I can't help worry that I'm not enough for you anymore." Brigid whined, pursing her lips into a pout.

"Oh blossom!" he chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead. "You know that's not true."

"Besides Brigid..." Amira said as she slid her pants down her broodmare hips. "These curves of mine are tempered from years of breeding. When I first started, I was actually a great deal smaller than you." She continued as she kicked her pants off her feet. Without wasting a second, she gripped the waistband of her panties and lowered them with a sashay, revealing the perfectly smooth, hairless cleft of her pussy.

"Oh really?" Brigid asked, grinning a little. She flashed a brief southward gaze at Amira's pussy, noticing she too was without a single hair down there. Idly, she wondered if that was a breeder trait. With a little confidence back in her system, she grabbed the waist of both her pants and panties and wiggled her way out of both. Unceremoniously, she tossed them aside without a care where they landed. "So, you're saying I'll be bigger than you eventually?"

"Well... possibly. It depends how much you are able to catch up." Amira replied with a hint of prideful defensiveness, striding over to the couch where Owen and Brigid were entwined. With Brigid keeping his side occupied, and the other one blocked off by the armrest of the couch, Amira placed herself on the only open spot left: Owen's lap. Splaying her legs over the sides of Owen's, Amira ground her monumental booty against him, feeling the familiar sensation of his cock swelling to full size through his pants. While it would be easy to finally have a taste of Owen's lips, it seemed there was someone else who needed it a little more. Reaching out, Amira gently gripped Brigid's face and turned it to hers. Before Brigid even realized what was happening Amira drew her in for a deep kiss.

"Mmph!" She grunted in surprise at the unexpected kiss. Brigid had never kissed another girl before, and certainly never expected to do so. But as she felt Amira's tender smooches and expert tongue-work, her hesitation and surprise began to melt away and soon she was kissing her back. Amira kissed quite a bit differently than Owen did; His was the powerful and domineering kisses of a stallion, while hers was the sweet and tender technique of a loving matriarch. Brigid was honestly surprised how much she was enjoying this. Did this make her bi? She supposed so, but was all too happy to embrace this newfound revelation. The two women kissed for a good while, much to the visual delight of Owen. Eventually they parted, leaving a somewhat breathless Brigid to process it all. "Oh wow..." she finally said.

"You like that I see." Amira purred, taking a moment to plant just one more kiss on Brigid's nose.

"Yeah..." she breathed. Her attention suddenly turned to her father, and she noticed how utterly enthralled he was at the spectacle. "I think someone enjoyed it even more than we did!" Brigid giggled. It was kind of cute how a little girl-on-girl could render a strong bull like her daddy dumbfounded.

"What can I say?" Owen replied, trying his hardest to put on an air of control and composure. It wasn't really working. "I've got two lovely broodmares before me." He continued, his hands gripping hard at the soft expanses of their asses. "I can't help but be a little excited."

"Mmm... If that's the case..." Amira said as her hands traveled southward to his pants. "Perhaps you'd like these two broodmares to give you a little service? That is...if you ask real nicely." she was unbuttoning his pants slowly, it was clear she was making a bit of a power play, hoping to make him beg. Owen was quickly catching wise.

"I wouldn't object." He growled, flashing a sly grin. "But I don't think that's what you want, and you know it's not what I do." Without missing a beat, his left hand shot between Amira's legs. His fingers quickly went to work, exploring her labia and mound while his thumb teased at her clit. Amira barely managed to suppress her sounds of delight into a soft moan. Right on her cue, Owen sunk his index finger inside and gently moved it about. She was already a little wet, and held enough experience to take him inside with relative ease. "No... what you want is to take me inside. To feel me stretch out your pussy, occupy every square inch, fill you up like *nothing* ever could. To feel me drown your womb in a load of hot cum, ensuring you leave for home with a bun in the oven. And then when it's all over, to feel me do it again." His movements became defter and more aggressive, stimulating her G-spot and clit exquisitely. Amira managed a brief smile to herself. It seemed she'd chosen wisely, Owen was definitely as skilled as a good bull should be, and if he was as big as she had heard then she was in for an unforgettable breeding. Brigid stifled a giggle and leaned into Owen, planting kisses along his jawline and neck.