Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take her first Daddy..." she whispered into his ear. "I wanna see you knock her up. It'll get me all hot and wet for you when it's my turn."

"That reminds me." Amira managed to say through her moans. "Brigid, could you get something out of my purse please? I have a little ah... party favor." Brigid was a little curious what that entailed. Some edibles maybe? Still, she obediently got up and strolled over to the table.

"What am I looking for?" Brigid asked as she dug through it

"A package of light pink pills." Brigid spotted it and took them out. She then walked back to the couch and handed them over to Amira.

"What are those?" Brigid queried as Amira popped one out of the wrapper. Owen raised an eyebrow out of his own curiosity. It seemed they both had the same worry, and Amira put up her hand to reassure them both.

"Fertility pills." She answered, tossing the pill into her mouth and quickly swallowing it. "It's a new formula designed specifically for breeders by the IBE, one that works well on both men and women. It brings up the chances of conception to almost 100%, and is even strong enough to override the birth control pill." Amira winked at Brigid.

"Oh, they finished the testing?" Owen asked as he took the package to take a pill of his own.

"Yes, they're ready to ship as soon as we figure out a name for them. We managed to get the side effects down to a bare minimum."

"Side effects?" Brigid asked hesitantly.

"Well, they have a tendency to create a higher rate of multiple births. "Amira admitted. "60% of the test subjects had twins, another 20% triplets, one woman even had quadruplets! Now for me, that's not a problem. But I guess it's only fair to warn you." Brigid's jaw dropped hard. Multiples? That seemed a little bit much, even for a breeder! Still...something inside of her was eating away at her reluctance. If she didn't take it, not only would Amira have a greater chance of conceiving than her, but she'd end up with more of Owen's children and- why was she hesitating? Without a second thought, she popped a pill out of the packaging and downed it.

"I don't feel any different." Brigid commented.

"Well of course, we worked really hard to make sure of that!" Amira laughed, taking advantage of the lapse in Owen's fingering to quickly unbutton and unzip his pants. As she pulled them down his legs, she bit her plump lower lip in arousal at the sight of his overstuffed boxer shorts. It seemed the rumors she'd heard from back in the day were true. Her awe was noticeable enough to catch Brigid's attention.

"Isn't it just amazing?" She giggled, climbing back onto the couch and rubbing the bulge sensually through Owen's underwear. "Sometimes I can hardly believe I've taken the whole thing inside! I don't know where it goes!"

"Oh really? You've taken the whole thing?" Amira looked up at Brigid, flashing her a sly grin. Brigid could swear she felt a little bit of a competitive tone in her voice. "I wouldn't have guessed you could handle it! My my my you're just full of surprises!"

"Sure did! In all. Three. Holes." Brigid said, punctuating each word for emphasis. "I'm a hardcore size queen, and proud of it!"

"Mmm...you are preaching to the choir my dear." Amira replied as she gripped the waistband of Owen's boxers. As eager as she was to get started, something inside her was holding her back, just so she could relish in the anticipation a little bit longer. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Brigid's hand moved from the bulge and wandered up to grip the waistband too. Amira noticed and momentarily drew her attention away from the package she was desperate to unwrap. "Shall we do the honors together?

"Sounds good to me! On three?"

"Certainly! One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" They said in unison as they yanked the shorts down and let the beast out of its confinement. It had already grown to full size with all the stimulation. All the potential energy stored within was unleashed all at once, causing it to lurch upward violently to smack Amira in the stomach, nearly causing her to double over. "Oh my-!" she exclaimed in surprise as she saw the titanic ivory pillar resting against her stomach, demonstrating just how far inside her it would go. Of all the lovers she'd known, Owen was the first to really be "hung like a horse". Brigid smiled slyly at Amira's "cock shock", idly wondering if she had the same expression the first time she saw it too. Already a steady flow of pre-cum had begun to flow from the tip, eager to assist in lubricating its journey inside her. "So huge... I guess I picked a real winner here!" Amira purred as her shock faded, replaced with her familiar confident swagger. "Are you sure you still want me to go first Brigid?"

"Well...yes." Brigid said after pondering it a moment. "Daddy and I have all the time we need to get me pregnant, and I guess you've been waiting for it longer than I have. Besides, it'll be a good warm-up for my own breeding." Amira could pick up on the slight hints of jealousy still residing within Brigid.

"Do not worry Brigid." She reassured as she lifted her capacious hips to help align Owen's cock with her moist opening. "This is only sex. I can see the way he looks at you, and I know he feels as strongly for you as you do for him." Brigid and Owen looked at each other for a moment, before cracking a mutual smile at one another.

"I know..." Brigid sighed happily as she leaned back to get herself into a more suitable position to pleasure herself. "So long as he comes back to me every time...I'm happy if he takes other women to bed." She spread her legs outward, taking her left tit in hand while her right slid downward to rub at her pussy. Amira rubbed Owen's tip against her pussy, smearing around his copious precum to give herself a little extra lubrication. A soft, alto moan escaped her lips, signaling the imminent bliss she was about to indulge in. Unable to take the suspense anymore, Amira began to drop her hips. There was a little resistance, but years of practice helped ease him in and before she knew it, the tip had slid inside.

"Aaaahhhh!" She sighed in delight as she felt her pussy open up. A quick spurt of pussy juices erupted from her to help take the beast. Almost immediately she began to work her internal muscles. With well-practiced expertise she squeezed and undulated all over the length. Owen let loose a groan and another burst of precum. Amira smiled, he was already feeling it and she hadn't even begun to really move. "Watch carefully Brigid." She said as she began to bounce, each downstroke sinking in just a little bit more. "Riding is- more than just the-ah-movement of the-mmph-hips." she instructed, occasional grunts of pleasure interrupting her thought process. "You have to-Oooh-learn to-to use your inner pussy muscles. Think-ah! Think Kegels!"

"Kegels...okay..." Brigid murmured as she watched intently. With her gaze focused on Amira's pussy, she noticed the squeezing motions going on. She had to admit, this was pretty hot. Any jealousy she might have still had was now lost in the midst of this live porn she was now witnessing. Two fingers sank inside her dripping wet box and wiggled around to stimulate every spot they could, while her left hand tweaked her nipple in tandem. It wasn't anywhere near girthy enough for her tastes, but she needed the ability to focus right now. Her hips wiggled eagerly with her fingering in an instinctive effort to enhance the stimulation.

"And that's-not-all." Amira grunted through her pleasure, spinning around to face away from Owen. "Use what the goddess gave you, and give him a great big show!" She said as she bent forward to emphasize her enormous ass. As soon as Owen's attention was drawn to her, Amira started to make use of her glute muscles and entered into an erotic twerking frenzy. Each of her cheeks seemed to operate independently, dazzling both the Leighs with the display. "Sex is-ah...equal parts sti-stimulation, emotiOAHnal, and-oooohh-visual!" Amira tried to explain as best as she was able to under the circumstances. Owen was gritting his teeth as he did his best to hold out. A misguided person might have assumed that Amira would be loose and worn out, ruined from her years of breeding, but this could not be further from the truth. Her pussy clung to Owen snugly, milking his shaft with well-practiced motions mixed in with the blissful twitches of her own pleasure. Sweet juices flowed from her honeypot like a waterfall, practically bathing his cock in pure liquid warmth as they blended with his own copious precum.

As she watched and pleasured herself, Brigid realized what it was about Amira that she actually envied. It was not her curves, nor that she wished to breed with the man she loved. No, Amira was a true breeder matriarch, confident, skilled and experienced. The kind of woman she wished to be. Brigid sighed a little and slid another finger inside her slippery twat, pumping it back and forth, it still wasn't enough girth. She had a lot of catching up to do, but at least Amira seemed keen on helping her develop.

"OowhaAA!!" Amira gasped all of the sudden as she felt herself begin to climax. It had been building up for a while with pleasurable little jolts, but even still she felt herself caught a tiny bit off guard. Pulses of joyous electricity burst through her core, rapidly growing in their intensity. Her hips gyrated more forcefully and she threw her head back to let out a delightful wail. Owen could sense her orgasm building and began to piston his hips like an industrial machine, making sure to stretch her nerves good and deep in the sweet pain he knew she loved. Between their combined movements, Amira's orgasm escalated from pleasurable to blissful at a rapid pace. Her eyes fluttered and her voice warbled uncontrollably as she came. Brigid giggled softly, wondering if this was what she looked like when she climaxed. The spectacle carried on for a good while, before eventually it receded, leaving Amira momentarily out of breath. Fuck that was a good one, and she hadn't gotten anywhere close to taking Owen all the way. It took her a moment to remember that Brigid was still watching, and frantically resumed her pace. "Of course..." She half said and half moaned, still quite sensitive from the orgasm. "Female-ah-orgasms are VERY important! They-they-ooo-increase our fertility, and let our bodies know it's...ahh...time to reproduce!" Still she tried to maintain composure despite being fucked hard.

"Okay...I'll remember that." Brigid humored her as she slipped a 4th finger inside, increased the pace and kneaded her mountainous tit with her off hand. A small orgasm built within her, only noticeable to the outside world if one paid attention to her breathing rhythm. Unfortunately, she found it just out of reach...Owen really had spoiled her these last few days. Brigid realized she was growing impatient, she wanted her turn. She needed to speed things along. "Daddy..." she moaned. "Go deeper inside her... I want to see you take her womb like you do with me." Owen looked back to her and flashed a primal smile.

"WhuAAH?" Amira gasped as Owen lifted her up without pulling her off. Spinning around, he carried her onto the couch and transitioned into doggy style. Before she really realized what had happened, Owen had gripped her broad hips and started rutting her like a Shetland stallion. Deeper and deeper he sank, until he felt the familiar barrier of Amira's cervix. It had been some time since Amira had felt a man reach there. Nerves long neglected sprung back to life in delicious ecstasy as he gave kiss after cervical kiss. It didn't take too long for another big orgasm to strike her. All her composure and dignity started to dissipate in the throws of utter euphoria. It took Amira a great deal of effort to manage to regain her footing. "I think you not-noticed" she stammered through the hard fucking. "The cervix aAAHND wo-womb are BIIIG sensitive areAHs for breeders!"

"Yeah... I did." Brigid moaned a little, so close to an orgasm of her own. "Thought that was weird...most girls tell me it hurts."

"N-not for us!" Amira moaned as she was struck with yet another cervical orgasm. Brigid nodded in acknowledgement, she supposed it made sense. Breeder men would reach there anyways, it was only logical that they'd be major pleasure spots.

"Daddy's not even all the way in yet..." she whispered, half to herself. "Once he gets in there..." she shivered with delight at the memory. "It's just...the...BEST!" She squealed as her own orgasm hit. It was pretty minor compared to what she was now used to. A small static shock vs a lightning bolt. Still, it jolted through her body, producing some minor twitches in her legs and pussy. Somehow the envy helped make it better, a little added spice to her own stimulation. Maybe they'd have to try it again sometime.

Owen gritted his teeth and let out a low growl. He was so close to hilting himself, yet those final few inches may as well have been light years. Little by little he felt her cervix open up, each thrust dilating the opening just a tiny bit more. Faster and faster he plowed, just hoping for that last little push. Amira's orgasms were coming faster and faster, it wouldn't be long before she hit that magic pace, the continuous orgasmic ecstasy. Finally, it happened, the last orgasm to put them both over the edge. Through the tip of his cock, Owen felt just enough give to slide inside. With one final push of his hips, Owen sank the last of his member into her, entering her womb and filling her completely. All the air in Amira's lungs emptied unceremoniously, her mouth frozen in the expression of a breathless gasp. "So..." she finally managed to break the silence. "Full!". Though she was feeling the oh-so-wonderful sensation of being stuffed, Amira noticed something slightly off. Turning back around, she noticed that Owen had stopped, clearly a mercy to give her some time to adjust. A gentleman to the end. "I'm not a china doll!" she said back at him. "Come on! Fuck me!" Owen was only momentarily taken aback by her eagerness. Coming this close seemed to knock the eloquence right out of her. Not that he really minded though.

"You may regret that..." he said in a low, aggressive voice before pulling back. It was only for a second, but the emptiness Amira felt in his cock's absence was almost unbearable. Luckily, he was quick to sink the full length back in. Amira's body rocked with the force, visible shockwaves ran through her ass, causing it to wobble like a bowl of Jell-O. In and out he pistoned, moving at a perpetually faster pace on every stroke. A pronounced stomach bulge, in the outline of Owen's cock appeared in her stomach, jutting out to show off just how deep he was going each time. Amira felt her nerves light up in an inferno of pleasure, and could do nothing but holler to the heavens as her desired orgasmic state began. Loud wet smacks were drowned out by her joyous screams as their coupling devolved into frenzied fucking. Brigid's eyes grew wide as dinner plates as she took in what she was seeing. This was mating, pure and simple. The animalistic dance of procreation, the very purpose they were put on this Earth to fulfill. God-no, Goddess it was hot.

"OOOOOHHH YESSSS!!" Amira bellowed in the throes of another orgasm. Powerful waves of mind-shattering bliss just kept crashing down on her, so strong it took all she had just to maintain any degree of rational thought. She could no longer tell when one ended and another began, nor did she care. "YOUR COCK'S SO FUCKING HUUUUUGE! COME ON!! BREED ME LIKE A BITCH!!" Owen would smile if he wasn't so focused on lasting as long as he could. Every time he thrust into her womb again, he felt it his copious pre flooding it. A mere foreshadowing to the flooding that was about to cum. Brigid was now shoving all five fingers inside her in a desperate attempt to feel even the tiniest fraction of what she knew Amira was currently experiencing.

For nearly an hour they just kept fucking like this, Brigid managed to draw forth another 6 orgasms, while Amira just had far too many to count, that is if they were separate ones to begin with. But eventually, Owen felt the tension rising in his balls. If he was going to do this, then he had to do it right. Just as his own pleasure peaked and he was about to erupt, Owen shoved his cock as deep and hard as he possibly could one last time, spearing her womb and kissing the back. As the tip made contact with the back of her womb, he let loose an animalistic roar and began to fire off. Amira froze as she was struck with one last climax, unable to speak as her world went entirely white. The first shot painted the inside of Amira's womb completely, while the second splattered inside the small opening and quickly pooled. The third was enough to finally fill her womb to capacity, or so it would seem as the fourth inflated it like a balloon, but Owen was nowhere near done. Again and again he fired off, each time stretching her out just a little bit more. Amira's stomach started to swell to help accommodate the load. Brigid gaped in awe at the spectacle. She had experienced something like it before, but to watch it happen was another matter entirely. Eventually, Owen felt his load subside, and the last of it dribbled into Amira to join the rest. A drop in the proverbial bucket.

It took Amira a moment to return back down to earth, her mind had been drowned in a sort of blissed-out waking coma. When she mustered up the strength to look down, she cooed in happiness at the sight of her now substantial cum bump. She could pass for a woman four months along in her current state. "Oooohhh..." she sighed. "You are amazing Owen! Just one load and already this much!" She gingerly pulled herself off of him, careful not to scrape any of the precious cargo out of her womb. As the head departed, her cervix quickly closed behind, only the smallest trickle managed to escape. An inconsequential loss. "Thank you...I just know I'm pregnant already." Amira planted a tender kiss of gratitude on Owen's lips.

"Oh I hope so. Although..." Owen flashed a sly yet slightly weary smile. "There is no harm in another round or two. Just to be sure."

"Mmmmm... I'd love that." Amira responded. "But I think there's someone else who's been waiting patiently for her turn." She said gesturing to Brigid, snapping out of her awe induced trance.

"Of course... come here blossom." Owen gestured. Without even thinking about it, Brigid stood up and walked over to him. A fine river of pussy juices ran down her thighs, creating loud squelch with every step. Just as she got close enough, Brigid wordlessly dove to her knees and engulfed Owen's cock in her mouth. "Whoa-Brigid!" he yelped in surprise. Eagerly and aggressively, Brigid licked and sucked every square inch of his cock, taking great effort to clean every last drop of cum and pussy juice from it. After a good couple of minutes, she pulled off, leaving behind a glistening sheen of saliva on his cock.

"Sorry Daddy..." she said, putting on that pout of hers. "Your cock just looked so tasty like that..."

"No need to apologize blossom." He soothed, drawing her in for a loving kiss. "I can't say I didn't enjoy it." His hands gripped her sweeping birthing hips, and his cock slid between her thighs, foreshadowing what would happen next. "Do you want to go somewhere private?"

"No..." she purred, leaning into his ear to whisper to him. "I think I want her to watch."

"You're growing bolder..." Owen teased. Maybe he could see just how far her newfound courage went. "Tell me what you want... and make sure she hears it." Brigid had no hesitation, and said the three words she knew he wanted to hear more than anything.

"Breed me daddy!"