Like Hell I Would

Story Info
Willow finds herself in Hell, and is tempted by a devil.
1.7k words
3.94
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blink, turning my head around, then the other way.

One second ago, I had been pushing my shopping cart to my car. And then, in an instant, the world had ignited.

Except...no...it hadn't. This wasn't the world...the shopping cart, the parking lot, the whole shopping center were all gone. They had been replaced with new surroundings. It's a large, almost empty space. It's definitely indoors, with charcoal colored walls, and long scarlet banners decorating them. I look up and see a very large, ornate chandelier hanging above me, its crystals looking like they could fall on me like raindrops. Looking down, a maroon, plush, aisle runner leads...somewhere...but before I see where, I catch a glimpse of my body.

My skirt and sweater are gone, replaced with a sleeveless, sort of tan, robe. The material is not quite soft, but not uncomfortable, like a good quality towel. My blonde hair isn't tied back, but instead brushes against my face, the chin-length forming a curtain. I'm barefoot, and I feel them press into the soft carpet.

That's when I lift my eyes and see what this ruby road leads to. A large, deep violet throne with ornamental spines adorning it everywhere, like thorns on a poison rose.

And sitting in it, well, rather, lounging across it, is a woman. As I cautiously approach it, I start to make out more of her features. She is incredibly tall, not too curvy, but with a very full bust that seems to only want to escape her sleeveless, low-cut, garnet ball gown. Long, curly black hair falls on her shoulders, the bottom ringlets curling right around her navel. Her skin is almost a pure, snow white. She has high, protruding cheekbones, thin, arching eyebrows and thick, scarlet lips. A small, silver circlet contrasts sharply with her midnight hair.

I stop about fifteen feet from her throne, and I nervously call out. "Hello? Where am I?"

She chuckles, a low, rich, yet completely feminine sound. She makes a sweeping gesture across the space. "Where do you think, darling?"

My breath briefly halts, and I pray that she didn't notice. Instead, I look her calmly and firmly in her eyes and ask, "What's your name?"

She straightens in her throne, looking absolutely regal. "These days, I go by Lucy. Lucy Fir."

I narrow my eyes. "That is...just about the least creative name I've ever heard."

She smiles and sighs, shrugging. "I never did claim to be clever."

As she rests her hands back onto her lap, I notice, for the first time, that she is wearing elbow-length black gloves.

I feel my blood boiling and my hands curling into fists.

"Alright, listen, the reason I left the Catholic Church is because it is stupid, and evil, and causes-!"

"Oh, shut up!"

It's not loud, but it is powerfully commanding, and I immediately cease my tirade. She rolls her eyes and rests her left cheek into her left palm.

"This isn't, like, a religious hell. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there isn't one. You're here for other reasons, sweetheart. I'd suggest you make peace with yourself for that."

With those words, I feel small. I feel trapped, within my mind, within these walls, within her gaze. Her lips twitch and slowly form a tight, closed-lip grin. I rack my brain in search of words.

"Well then, why am I here? I didn't kill anyone, destroy anything, steal anything major, or anything like that."

She chuckles again, and I flush, feeling more and more like a fool who doesn't get the joke.

"I just love when people try to play dumb with me. Go on, WIllow, why don't you tell me? You've got nothing to lose. Don't be shy, now!"

I feel a gurgling in my stomach, threatening to rise, to consume me from the inside out.

"It's...it's about Charlie, isn't it?"

She claps her hands, elegantly, mockingly.

"Very good, Willow! Now was it that difficult?"

I feel myself blush again. Who the hell did she think she was? This bitch could stick her attitude up her ass.

I lick my lips and cross my arms. "If you're so all-knowing, then you'll know that we weren't happy."

"No, YOU weren't happy, and frankly, you could have gone about that a thousand different ways. Ways that wouldn't have hurt him that badly. What was that you said during your wedding? 'I'll have you, and only you, for our forever and always!'"

My eyes go wide. During that last sentence, her voice had climbed half an octave and had taken on a slight Long Island accent.

My voice.

I can't speak, as if she's stolen my voice from me. She takes advantage of my stunned silence to continue.

"How wonderfully ironic. You remember that time in 2015, before you two tied the knot? When Charlie convinced you to take that girl home from the bar, and have that threesome?"

Of course I remember. The memory is seared into my mind. I feel a twisted cocktail of anger and embarrassment bubble through my limbs.

"Ah, yes. And what you said, 'Charlie! I can't be okay with you being with another woman! And not two months later, Paul came around and-"

"Please! No more! Just...sentence me or whatever."

She stops talking, and I can't help but notice that this is the first time that she's actually listened to me. Then she smiles, a distant, but almost genial expression.

"I'm sorry, dear. I understand how you feel...how you felt."

"What do you mean, how I felt?"

She grins, showing pearl-white teeth. "How you wished that Charlie hadn't been there that night."

I sharply inhale, air whistling through my teeth. "Excuse me?!"

"Oh sure, Charlie was great, but I know what you really wanted. All you wanted was that girl. All you wanted to do was kiss and feel her body, and bury your face into that wonderful cunt.

"Go fuck yourself!" But even as I say that, my words are hollow. I just can't help but look up and down her body. Her voluptuous, pale, delicious body...God, I wish...I want...

She outstretches an arm, and curls her index finger.

"No, that's what you're going to do."

I feel my feet carrying me forward, as if by magic. I feel my breath growing quicker and heavier, and my nipples becoming rock solid as I approach her.

She lifts a leg and presses her heel against my thigh. I freeze in place, a mere couple of feet from her. She narrows her eyes.

"Strip."

I remove my robe quickly, tearing out of it as quickly as she had given the command. She eyes me, from my head to my legs. She removes the heel from my thigh and rubs the left side of her neck.

I rush towards her, straddling her lap, and place my lips on her neck. I suck on it, nibble lightly and breathe heavily against it. I hear her moan, and groan and growl in deep, luscious pleasure. I feel the cool, smooth, leather glove push against the back of my neck. I move down her neck, drawing a line with kisses. She gently guides my head towards her chest.

She pulls down the top of her gown, exposing her pale tits. I think they're at least an F cup, and they're beautiful. I kiss my way around them, finally wrapping my mouth around one of her quarter-sized nipples. I lick all around her areola, lightly sucking on it. I hear a low, whispered, "Oh, fuck.", and I move to her other breast. I work her other nipple with her tongue while massaging both tits.

After a few minutes, I feel her hand grab my hair and yank it back, until I'm staring right into her deep, dark eyes.

She chuckles. "You know what's funny?"

I am completely paralyzed by her eyes, staring up at her, my mouth slightly open.

She smirks. "Human minds are so easy, and so fun to manipulate. I knew full well that you were completely and totally straight. So, what do you think of that?"

It's as if any anger I should be feeling just can't penetrate my frozen, frenzied brain.

"...thank you, Mistress."

She smiles, "Good girl." and shoves my head down, lifting her ball gown and placing it over my head.

She wears no panties under her dress, and her pussy is as pale as here face, with a thin, dark landing strip of pubic hair. The inside of her is tight, creamy, with her clit just large enough for me to see.

I outline her clit with my tongue, and I close my eyes as I bury my face into her cunt. My tongue is quick and strong, like in the first stages of consuming a jawbreaker. She tastes slightly tangy, with a hint of a gorgeous funk to it. I feel her hair tickling my nose, and her juices and my saliva coating my face. She loudly moans,

"Oh fuck, you've never done this? Jeez, you could have fooled me, keep going you little whore."

I tilt my face slightly upward, and I stick two fingers inside, moving them back and forth, curling my fingers slightly. It's a "come here" kind of motion.

God, I hope she does...

Her moans increase in frequency and grow to a fever pitch. I feel her thighs twitch, my god...I hear her hands grip the arms of her throne tightly.

"Ah! Ah, fuck!"

The orgasm...I feel her pussy clench and release in small spasms. It oozes slightly with her slick wetness. As I move my face away, I feel an odd sensation around my neck.

A metal collar materializes, and a chain links me to one of the arms of her throne. She uses her legs to manipulate my body onto my elbows and knees. She places her heels onto my back, and relaxes her body. All I can see are the red walls of her gown.

"Ah, all I ever get to do is sentence and torture people...heaven knows I deserve to have a bit of fun..."

All I can hope, as I accept my place as her permanent plaything, her slave, is that she'll give me the honor of being used again...and again...and again...