Like I Believe That

Story Info
Believe it!
6.1k words
4.23
71.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,828 Followers

LIKE I BELIEVE THAT

I couldn't believe it happened. I, Edward Stokes, had just made love to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, much less known. I have no idea why she wanted me. There is absolutely nothing special about me. It wasn't until she had her clothes off and my dick in her mouth that I really believed she wouldn't stop and yell 'April Fools' at me. Not only did she not stop, but she and I had several orgasms from fucking in a variety of positions over several hours.

I didn't want our time together to stop, not only because it felt so good, but because I didn't want to face going home to my wife, Whitney. I would be home so late, there was no way she would overlook it. I had to tell her something. I was really bad at lying so I decided to tell her the truth and let the cannonballs fly. I would get bitched at no matter what reason I told her and if she cut me off from sex with her as a punishment, I would barely notice the difference. I found her in bed already but still awake.

"Well, look who finally drug his sorry ass home. Why have you still got your work clothes on? Get your clothes off and come to bed."

"I've got my clothes on because I'm afraid I may be leaving soon."

"Leaving? Where could you possibly need to go at this hour?"

"I'm afraid you will kick me out when you find out what I have done."

Whitney sat upright in the bed. "Shit! You didn't wreck the new car, did you?"

"No. Nothing like that."

"Well, you've got me wide awake now, asshole. Come on, tell me and get it over with. It can't be that bad."

"Yes, it can. I just had sex with Stephanie Cox."

"Stephanie Cox, our high school classmate? Stephanie Cox, the model?"

"Yes."

She burst out laughing and kept it up for several minutes. "Yeah, like I believe that. You want me to believe a woman as beautiful as her would want to have sex with you. You're either high, joking, lying, and/or delusional. For God's sake, she could have any man in this town she wanted, even many of the married ones. I can't believe you told me that joke with such a serious look on your face. That was almost convincing. When did you become such a good comedian?" She kept giggling.

I was a little pissed off at my wife for that comment. "Whitney, I'm telling the truth. Stephanie and I had sex tonight, several times."

"Yeah, right. Hon, I don't believe Stephanie would have sex with you even if you gave her a roofie. Now get your clothes off and come to bed. It's late and I need my sleep."

"Well, I need to take a shower first and see if I can get off all of Stephanie's perfume smells and her bright lipstick especially that red ring around my penis." That last comment was for spite because if my wife's attitude.

My comment only started another round of laughter from my wife. I took my shower and went into the guest bedroom afterwards. I didn't sleep much, but at least I replayed my evening with Stephanie.

The next morning, Whitney came down to drink her wakeup cup of coffee I always fixed. As soon as she sat down with her cup and had a sip, a large grin appeared on her face. "So, Don Juan, you going to tell me the truth about where you were and what you were really doing last night?"

"Why should I? I told you the truth about last night and you wouldn't believe me."

"Come O-N sweetheart, if you ever got a woman like Stephanie to go to bed with you, I wouldn't be angry with you, I would give you a fucking medal. It would be a miracle of a lifetime that I wouldn't begrudge you enjoying. Hell, if the most handsome man in the world put the moves on me, I would be on his dick in no time, marriage or no marriage. And no, I have not had sex with the most handsome man or any other man handsome or not. I am completely content with dull little you, your average-sized dick and our mediocre life."

"It's nice to know that my loyal wife thinks so highly of me and would be willing to break our wedding vows so easily."

"Easily? I said the most handsome man in the world. How am I going to meet him much less get him into bed? Edward, continuing to feed this sick bedroom fantasy of yours is beginning to get a little stale." She paused and grinned. "So, you and Stephanie going to get it on again anytime soon? If so, I would like to watch. Hell, I would like to fuck her myself."

"Whitney, I hadn't planned on it, but after your snarky reaction, I just might have sex with her again. She said she would like that."

I left her chuckling at the kitchen table. I was mad.

I went to work and began wondering if the people I worked with might suspect I had cheated on my wife. Evidently, there was no indication anything about me was different. I had lunch with Dale, my best friend at work. I was so thrilled with my good luck that I was aching to tell someone I could trust. "Dale, I need to tell you something you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"What? Did you steal an office legal pad to take home?"

"No, I'm serious. Dale, I had sex with another woman last night." Dale had a shocked look on his face.

"You say you had sex with another woman other than Whitney. How much did she charge?"

"Dan, she was not a prostitute. She was a beautiful woman who gave herself to me willingly."

"Sure, she was. If that's true, did you or both of you have bags over your heads?" He was giggling.

"Damnit! I'm telling the truth. For your information, I had sex with the model Stephanie Cox last night."

His laughter took a while to stop. People in the cafeteria started looking at him he was so loud. "Edward, do you really expect me to believe that? She's a fucking Sports Illustrated swimsuit model for God's sake and you're an average slob at best. Stephanie is like the most gorgeous woman that ever came from this town. She can have any handsome, rich man in the world she wants. You're not even in the top half of the list of handsome men in this little town. The roads are littered with the bodies of men she has shot down over the years, men whose face and body and wallet look a whole lot better than yours. Plus, I have seen you in the shower room. No woman is going to fuck you just because of the size of your dinky dick. You're more the type of man that women buy themselves dildos in order to keep from having sex with a guy like you. Whew, thanks for the laugh, buddy. I needed that. You and Stephanie Cox, yeah right." I think he was still chuckling when he went home from work that night.

Before I went home again, I called Stephanie up. I wondered what her attitude would be. I was worried that she had regrets being with me and would brush me off as a one-time mistake. I almost didn't call her. My memory of our night was perfect and I didn't want to burst the bubble.

"Good day, lover. I'm so glad you called. I was afraid you wouldn't because you regretted last night. I really hope you aren't sorry about us having sex. As for me, I am still coming down from the high from last night. I keep replaying the tape of our time together over and over in my head. I hope you didn't have too much trouble at home with Whitney."

"Actually, no, I didn't."

"I'm glad but I'm also curious. What reason did you wind up giving her for being so late?"

"I told her I was having sex with you."

"You WHAT?"

"Yep, I told her the truth."

"Oh, my goodness, what did she do to you? Did she scream and yell at you? Did she throw things at you? Did she kick you out?"

"No. She didn't believe me."

"Huh?"

"She said that there was no way a woman as beautiful as you would want to be with me even if she had been given a date rape drug."

"That's a really nasty thing for a wife to say."

"Actually, I can understand it. Face it, Stephanie, you are way out of my league. You could have men much handsomer and fitter than me with larger dicks. I am just thrilled to have been with you at least one night in my life. I will treasure that memory forever."

"I don't know what you think my league is, but Edward, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your looks or the size of your dick. You are an intelligent, caring man with a good sense of humor. Men like you are more difficult to find than you may think. It's true that I've been with some of the best-looking men in the world and I've found most of them to be narcissistic and shallow. They were usually poor lovers regardless of their penis size. Now that I've found you, I don't want to let you go. You showed me that you know how to make love to a woman, not just fuck her. Last night was the best love making I have ever had because of the total man you are.

"Actually Edward, I'm glad she treated you badly. I'm hoping the reaction from your wife makes it more likely for you to want us to get together again. I really want to continue what we started even if we are cheating on Whitney."

"I don't need any disrespectful reaction from my wife for me to want to make love with you again. I definitely want a repeat. If she doesn't want to believe that I have sex with you, that's her problem."

"Edward, please be honest. Did you really enjoy last night so much that you are willing to risk your marriage?"

"I don't need any time to consider my answer. Like you, I thought last night was the best time I had ever had with any woman. It's not a difficult choice for me. I want another night with you regardless of the consequences."

"Maybe we'll have to see if we can do even better next time, Edward. I know I haven't gotten enough yet."

"Stephanie, you're giving me a hard-on right now just thinking about it."

"I wish I was there to see it, to touch it. I could use a little special mouthwash right now."

"Damn you. I'm going to have to go to the restroom and jerk off as soon as we hang up."

"Well, I'm not sorry I made you horny. I get soaking wet every time I think of you. When do you think we can we get together again? I don't have a shot scheduled until next week."

"How about a long lunch tomorrow?"

"I'll agree if we meet at my place and have me for lunch, a really long lunch."

"If you don't mind, that's fine with me."

"See you then lover. Now go splatter some stall door." She made the sound of a kiss before hanging up."

It only took me a minute to ejaculate after closing the stall door. I wasn't much good at work the rest of the day. I went home at five thinking about lunch tomorrow.

Whitney started in where she had left off. "Good to see you home, lover boy. Got a hot date with your fuck-buddy Stephanie tonight I suppose?"

"No. Be we do have a 'nooner' planned for lunch tomorrow, for your information."

Whitney giggled. "Where are you meeting your girlfriend? You promised to let me watch the next time."

"Her luxury apartment and, no, I didn't say you could watch. Maybe I could talk Stephanie to film us so I could let you watch that way."

"OH, my goodness. My loving husband is being seduced by Miss..., was it April? What will I ever do to get him back? I guess I'll just have to wear your dick out so much tonight, you won't be able to satisfy her tomorrow and she'll throw you back to me. At least, all this talk about you and Stephanie having sex is making me horny. How about we fool around before supper for a change?"

"Whitney, are you sure you remember how to have sex? I don't even recollect the last time we did it. If you think you can make me forget the sex I have had with Stephanie, you can try." This time I was grinning. As it turned out, that night Whitney and I had some of the best sex of our marriage, before and after supper. She even had me call her 'Stephanie' when I was pumping her from behind. The sex was still not the quality of the sex between Stephanie and me, but it was definitely better than average from my wife.

The next few months I was blessed with an irregular schedule of fantastic sex with Stephanie and improved sex with Whitney. I enjoyed every last single fuck with both because I was sure something would come along soon to end my sex with one or both sex partners. It was Stephanie that prompted things to change.

After another round of sex with Stephanie one afternoon, she looked sad and pensive. I assumed she was going to break up with me. I wasn't too upset at the prospect. I was glad our short affair had lasted as long as it did.

I wasn't surprised to hear her say, "Edward, we need to talk."

"Sure." I sighed deeply.

"Babe, I can't go on like this."

"I understand. I've been expecting this. I want to thank you for every moment we spent together. You are a very special lady and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Would you like me to leave now?"

"No, what? Are you dumping me? Why are you talking about leaving? You've misunderstood what I am saying. The problem is that I want you to stay this afternoon, tonight and every day and night forever. I want this to be your home with me as your wife or fuckbuddy." She came over and hugged me tight. "I love you, Edward."

The sound I just heard was my jaw dropping on the floor. "Stephanie, are you sure that's what you want? Are you willing to give up all the gorgeous male models who want to have sex with you?"

"The only thing those men have that you don't is self-confidence. Why do you find it so hard to believe that I am in love with you? I know we've spent a lot of our time together in bed, but I have grown to love talking to you when we weren't. I love just being in the same room with you. I have already discussed things with you that I have never told anyone else. It may not sound romantic, but I am most comfortable I've ever been when I am with you. It seems you are making the false assumption that I have sex all the time with the male models I work with. It seldom happened in the past and usually was regrettable when it did. I haven't been with anyone else since the first time we had sex. I have no problem being exclusive with you.

"Edward, the problem I have is with our current situation. Knowing you are still living with and having sex with Whitney is driving me nuts. I get so jealous when I imagine you being with her even though she is your wife. I need to know. Do you want me as badly as I want you?"

"Of course, I want you to be with me more than anything in the world."

"I hate being the other woman. Are you willing to divorce Whitney and move in with me? I will do my best to make you the happiest man in the world. I want your children."

"Are you saying you want to marry me?"

"Not if you don't. I just want to be with you whether we're married or not."

"Steph, the love I once had for Whitney has been tarnished by the way she has treated me these last few years. I am no longer excited to go home after work. It feels like I am just going to another job where my boss hates me. I guess with me and Whitney, it's the 'love' her but not I'm not 'in love' thing. From a financial standpoint, I would probably want to give her more than half the assets so as to reduce the hurt. I don't want to make it too hard on her until she finds another man to help support her. Can you understand me feeling that way? In addition, Stephanie, do you think we can make it just on your money and half of my salary at least until I can stop paying alimony?"

"Edward, I inherited some money from my grandfather, and I have been saving a large portion of my modeling fees because I know my earning power for modeling is temporary. It's getting more and more difficult for the makeup artists to make me up like I was just out of high school. Sweetheart, I have plenty of money to provide for my future with or without you. Since I consider you to be my future, I don't mind sharing my money." We made love again.

*****

"Jason, I need you to recommend a family attorney to me."

"Shit, you and Whitney breaking up? I thought your marriage was as solid as they come. Did she cheat on you or something?"

"No. I cheated on her."

"What? You found someone else to have sex with? I didn't know you had it in you, you stud you. Do I know who she is? I assume it is a she. You never can tell these days."

"It is a she. In fact, it's a very beautiful she. It's Stephanie Cox."

I wasn't surprised at the laughter I heard over the phone. Once he finished, he said, "Thanks for the joke, Eddie-boy. I haven't laughed so hard in my life. Now, why did you really call?"

"It's not a joke, Jason. Stephanie and I are in love, and I need to get divorced. I want to be as fair as possible to Whitney."

"You sound awfully serious. You and Stephanie Cox? That is hard to get a handle on. Okay, I'll pretend you are being truthful. Elaine Reynolds is the family law attorney from our office I recommend. She's no nonsense and will get you the best deal. Have you told Whitney yet?"

"No. I haven't. I told her that Stephanie and I were having an affair, but she refuses to believe that Stephanie would have sex with me."

"You can't blame her. Hell, I still don't believe it myself. I never approached Stephanie when we were in high school because I thought I had no chance. Damn. If you are shagging her, you are one lucky bastard."

*****

"Whitney, we need to talk."

"Wait a minute. Isn't that what the cheating wife says to the cuckolded husband in all those short stories?"

"Yes, but this time it's the story where cheating husband telling his wife."

"Edward, I sure hope you are not still on that 'Stephanie Cox fucked me' story. This is really getting old. It's gone from funny to tiresome. I have half a mind to call up Stephanie myself to shoot down your ridiculous story."

"Go ahead. I just wanted to tell you that I have contacted a lawyer about drawing up a divorce petition."

"Now, just a damn minute, buster. You've gone too far with this joke now. There better not be any divorce petition because there ain't going to be no divorce. If I really thought you wanted to leave me, I would just shoot you instead. I don't believe stupid people should be allowed to reproduce. In punishment for your fake divorce announcement, you're not sleeping in our bed tonight. Your only sex for a while will be with the Stephanie who lives in your dreams. So there, asshole. Now what have you got to say?"

"I'll be at Stephanie's if you need me." With that, I walked out the door. I believe that it was a Precious Moments doll that crashed on the door just after I closed it. I hoped so. I wanted to poke the over-sized eyes out of them.

*****

"How did she take it, sweetheart?"

"Not well, I'm afraid. I think she will try to contest the divorce."

"I admit I do feel sorry for her. I mean she didn't do anything that horrible to you. I imagine the idea of a divorce is a real shock to her. Maybe I should talk to her myself and see if I can smooth her ruffled feathers. We were good friends on high school."

"If you think it would help. Just be prepared for loud screams and lots of vulgar language."

"I'll do my best to ease the blow to her ego."

*****

"Whitney, this is Stephanie, Stephanie Cox."

"Oh, my husband's pseudo-lover. Have you just found out that you are the 'other woman' in my husband's elaborate cheating fantasy?" It still cracks me up whenever I think about it.

"Whitney, I'm afraid it's not a joke or a fantasy. Edward and I have fallen in love. We're both sorry that you will be hurt. I promise he will be more than fair in the divorce. I called because I want to personally apologize to you. This is something a friend should not do to another friend. I never meant to fall in love with your husband. It just happened. I'm sorry, truly sorry."

"Look, Steph, I can't believe that a woman as intelligent and successful as you would cooperate with this vicious prank that my husband has cooked up. I thought his objective in doing this was to get more sex out of me. Well, I upped my game in bed, and our sex life hasn't been better. There is no way my Edward would really divorce me even for someone as gorgeous as you. He would be like the dogs that chase cars and when they catch one, they don't know what to do with it. I don't know how much he paid you to play a joke on me or what he knows to blackmail you, but it won't work. Hell, Stephanie, there was a time when I would have killed to just have one of your leftover boyfriends. The idea that you want to take my boringly normal Edward away from me is ridiculous. I know what he's like in bed. You could do better than him at the homeless shelter."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,828 Followers
12