Like Maple Syrup

Story Info
An older man meets his younger coworker in a bar.
1.9k words
4.45
29.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life.

There she was. Sitting at the bar.

From across the room, he took her in. She had on white converse, ripped jeans, and a long-sleeve black t-shirt that hugged her curves in just the right way. Her thick, long black hair fell down her back in perfect waves, ending at her lower back. As she turned around, she saw him. She smiled, her crimson red lips showing off a set of perfect teeth.

"Jesus, she's a goddess," Jake thought to himself.

He picked his drink up and began walking toward her. He already knew exactly what he was going to say to her.

"It's just a workplace crush," he reminded himself.

It didn't help his case that his workplace crush was one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. God, that tanned skin turned him on.

Finally reaching her at the bar, he set his drink down and cleared his throat.

"I didn't expect to see you here Ms. Rice."

"You can just call me Roya. You don't have to be so formal all the time, you uptight suit," She quipped.

This made him smirk.

"Is that all I am to you? an uptight suit who visits you in the lab every once in a while to beg you rush my results?" He asked flirtingly.

She smirked. "All I am to you is a forensics tech who you bribe with bear claws to get your results bumped to the top of the list."

He chuckled.

"Hey, it works doesn't it?"

"Guilty as charged." She smiled back.

"So Roya, what in the world are you doing in this shitty dive bar all by yourself? Don't you know that every man in here is looking at you like they want to eat you for dinner?"

"This place has the cheapest whiskey and the best pool. And they wouldn't dare look at me that way," She replied.

"And why would that be?" He raised an eyebrow, pretending that he didn't already know the answer.

"Because I'm sitting here talking to the scariest looking Agent in the city," She flirted back.

"You really think I'm that scary?" Jake leaned against the bar and parted his lips into a smile.

"Well, who the hell wears a suit and a tie to a shithole like this?"

"Touché. But what's going to happen to you when the agent decides to leave?"

"Oh, I guess I'll have to fend for myself. Unless the agent decides that it's too dangerous to leave me alone?" she answered, begging him to stay.

"I guess he could," Jake replied, knowing that he had her hooked.

She flashed him a smile that nearly made his heart stop in his chest. Jake wondered what he did in his life to deserve this moment with the woman he had been wanting for nearly a year. He knew that he had no business seducing her. He knew he was about 10 years too old for her.

Suddenly she swiveled her barstool around and hopped off.

"Let's play a game of pool," she demanded.

"Alright," Jake replied. But she was already setting up the table before he even got the word out of his mouth.

"You want to go first?" She asked.

"'Ladies first," Jake answered, gesturing towards the table.

She flashed that heart-stopping smile at him. The cue she was using was nearly her size. She broke the setup sloppily, slightly stumbling while giggling.

"I always forget how bad I am at this when I drink," she laughed.

"I'm sure you're not that bad," Jake quipped back.

He quickly found out that she really was that bad. He closed the gap between them in what seemed like one smooth step.

"The trick is to keep both eyes open when you aim. I'll show you," he said in a hushed tone. Slipping behind her he reached his arms around and positioned her hands on the cue. She relaxed into his hard chest. "Now draw back and release" he whispered into her ear. The ball slipped right into the pocket.

She slowly turned around and looked up at him with the most beautiful sparkling green eyes. She reached her hand up until it found the back of his neck while she stretched up on her toes. She sunk against his body and kissed him with her soft lips.

When her lips left his, he noticed that they were being stared at. He smirked at the creep sitting near the window as he leaned down and kissed his way up her neck to her ear and whispered to her.

"We should go."

"Mhmmmm," she moaned back.

He grabbed her thick coat and helped her into it as she grabbed her purse. Outside in the rain he hailed a cab. As they climbed in he gave the driver his address as she sunk into his shoulder in the back seat with a content sigh.

Her hair smelled fucking amazing. "Like maple syrup," he thought to himself. He kissed the top of her head as she let out a soft moan.

As the cab slowed to a stop he gently shook her awake. He climbed out and walked around to the other side of the car and opened her door. He helped her out of the cab and up the stairs. Fumbling with his keys he held the front door open for her to step inside.

Gingerbread. His house smelled like gingerbread.

As Jake closed and locked the door behind him, Roya became suddenly aware of where she was and who she was with.

Jake cradled her chin in one hand and tilted it toward his face. He chuckled as he leaned down to kiss her. She became alive underneath his kiss and hungrily answered back in the foyer. He broke it, looking in her eyes and brushing his thumb against her cheek.

"Christ you're beautiful," he breathed as deep pools of green looked up at him from underneath long eyelashes.

This time, she reached her hand to his neck and pulled him down to meet her. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Still kissing, he picked her up as she wrapped her arms behind his neck and her legs around his waist. He carried her up the stairs to his bedroom. Shrugging off his jacket and taking off his tie he pushed her thick coat off of her shoulders to the floor. He set her down, feet touching the floor.

He kissed that soft spot where her neck met her chest. He kissed his way down her chest to the neckline of her shirt. Running his hands down her body he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head as she raised her arms. Still kissing her neck he reached around her back and undid her bra.

Her breasts were perfect. He inhaled her, pulling her on top of him on the bed. He pulled her nipple between his teeth and gently nibbled.

Moaning, she could feel herself getting wetter. She started undoing the buttons on his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. He paused to pull his white undershirt over his head.

He took advantage of this opportunity as he picked her up. She squealed as he lay her flat on the bed. She reached for his belt buckle and undid it. He slipped his legs out of his pants as quickly as he could, shedding his boxers at the same time. He climbed up her body to kiss her. He undid the button of her jeans and slid them down her plump hips and threw them in the corner. He kissed the delicate place underneath her belly button right above her panties. He hooked his fingers around the sides and slowly started to tug them down. She lifted her hips to help him.

Jake sat up on the bed as he pulled her panties off completely. He paused a minute to look at the sight in front of him.

The most beautiful woman he had ever met was laying naked in his bed looking up at him with need in her eyes. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. With the moonlight slipping through the gaps in his blinds he could see her chest rising and falling, panting with desperation.

"Fuck, you're like a painting," he groaned.

He leaned down between her legs and kissed her. Her eyes drifted shut as he moaned into her wetness, his tongue flicking the bud that had become stiff with need. He locked his lips around it and looked up into her face.

Opening her eyes she looked down at the man who was making her legs shake. The dark brown eyes she saw looking up at her sent her over the edge as she screamed. She gripped the sheets and writhed as she came apart on his mouth.

Jake slid his hands around her hips and held her while she bucked and gasped. He continued and held her gaze as she moaned and her legs twitched as she rode out her climax. When she started gasping for air he released her and climbed up her body and kissed her on the mouth.

He felt wetness on her face and kissed her tears away. He reached down underneath himself and spread her legs apart. He kissed her neck and squeezed her nipple with his other hand as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Are you okay?" he breathed between kisses.

"Yes," she gasped.

He buried his face in her neck and reached his arms around her as he pushed into her. He felt a good deal of resistance as she gasped and her mouth flew open. He kept pushing until he was all the way in.

"Fuck, you're tight," he whispered as he groaned into her neck.

He stayed still for a moment, wanting to compose himself. He pulled his hips back and slowly pushed back in.

She moaned as he filled her.

He slowly started pumping into her, kissing her neck as he rocked back and forth. He grunted and reached his hand between her legs. He started rubbing her clit as he fucked her. He started pumping faster. He felt her body tense.

He cursed as he felt her tighten around him. She screamed, crying as she broke over the edge. He held back as he continued pumping into her as she cried his name. As he felt her legs start twitching again he grabbed her underneath her shoulders and rolled her on top of him.

Still together she leaned forward to kiss him. She rocked her hips in a motion that nearly had him seeing stars. She sat back and put his hands on her breasts while she rode. He rubbed her nipples as she ground herself against him. He felt her tense again. He needed to release.

He suddenly grabbed her, flipped her to her back and pushed himself into her as hard and as deep as he could. He slammed into her again and again.

"Please come." She begged him. "Please come in me."

He couldn't resist. His strokes slowed as he grunted. His eyes went dark as he released into her, coating her with stream after stream of cum as she pulsed and cried out underneath him.

He collapsed onto her chest, breathing heavily and twitching. Their breathing found a common rhythm as their exhaustion took over.