Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch. 02: Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock growing inside my mouth turned me on, and once it was erect, I began to bob slowly back and forth on the medium sized cock. I heard moans from the other side of the wall, which enhanced my eagerness to please, and I shifted to a faster pace. The voice on the other side groaned again, and I bobbed on the cock sticking through the wall like a porn star. Such focused sucking had the cock spewing his load down my throat in only a couple of minutes. Once it was spent, the cock slipped out of my mouth and disappeared from the hole. No please, no thank you, the entire brief encounter had been completed without a word exchanged.

Seconds later, as the exhilaration of the slutty deed warmed me, a much bigger, already fully erect nine-inch cock poked through the hole. I briefly looked at Mariah with a 'holy-shit-is-that-huge' look on my face. Mariah pointed out the barbed wire tattoo wrapped around the base of it and we exchanged a 'Wow' look. I opened my mouth and decided to really enjoy this decorated and massive cock. I swirled my tongue in constant circles around the wide mushroom top, teasing the monster. I continued this for a couple of minutes before slowly taking more of the big cock in my mouth.

"That's it slut, take all of mah big cock," the stranger on the other side of the wall drawled, hillbilly style.

The twangy words only encouraged me and I did exactly as requested, gradually accepting more and more of it into my mouth and before long, into my throat. Soon I was in a reasonably slow rhythm, incrementally taking a bit more all the time. Unlike the first cock that I'd sucked fast and furiously, this much bigger cock deserved special attention and patience if I was eventually going to take it all, which I really wanted to do.

More moaning came from the stranger behind the wall. "Fuck, slut, y'all are one great cock sucker. But ah betcha can't take it all."

Never one to back away from a challenge, I began bobbing back and forth harder, my goal to get all nine inches in my mouth. I was always determined to be the best at everything I did and if I was going to suck a stranger's cock, I was going to do it right. I was going to deep throat this big cock. The next two inches totally filled my mouth as I gradually took more and more with each advance. However, as I attempted the eighth inch, I couldn't fathom how I could get any more in. Struggling to control my gag reflex I pushed on, determined to do the seemingly impossible... to get all nine inches past my lips.

Tears were flooding my eyes as I persevered through the gag factor and got the final inch down my throat and the barbed wire tattoo past my lips.

"Criminy, she did it," the faceless stranger announced, impressed.

A rush of euphoria filled me at reaching my goal. Having accomplished it, I now focused on getting this hayseed off. I returned to porn star sucking: fast and furious.

"Sheeeeiiiit!" grunted the nameless horse cock.

I would have loved to feel this big cock in my cunt, but settled on the task at hand, soon feeling his sticky goo sliding down my throat. Like most men, a couple of minutes of concentrated fast-paced sucking and he was shooting his wad down my throat.

Once he was spent, he pulled out and complimented, "That was amazing, ma'am. Ah hope ta see y'all here again sometime."

I warmed at the compliment before another cock, much smaller, replaced the big one in the hole. The next couple of hours I swallowed nearly two dozen loads of cum as I sucked a smorgasbord of cocks.

"I think that could be arranged," the older man agreed, before adding, "You can take her to room two, it's just down the hallway where the bathroom sign is."

"Thanks," Mariah smiled and led the pet on all fours pet to a dirty back room.

Once in the room, Mariah led her to a hole in the wall and explained, "Get each guy off, and I want every guy to leave his cum on your face and hair."

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra said, surprised by the order and slightly disappointed, already craving the taste of cum.

Mariah left the room to instruct the men they were to warn her slut when they were about to come.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, the first cock popped through the hole. Sandra assumed, correctly, that the small, wrinkled cock was that of the older man from the register. She opened her mouth and took the shriveled cock between her lips. It took longer than usual to get the old cock fully erect, and way longer than usual to get him off. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity for Sandra, the old man mumbled he was about to come. Sandra quickly took her mouth away from the cock and switched to jerking the cock off as she placed her face directly in front of the imminent cum-shooter.

"Keep your mouth closed, slut!" Mariah corrected her.

Sandra closed her mouth and... oh yes... her eyes, and pumped the small cock until she felt the first sprays shoot across her nose, forehead and hair.

When Sandra opened her eyes, the cashier's cock had disappeared and was quickly replaced by a semi-hard larger one. Sandra replicated the blow job process, working on quantity over quality. Obviously younger, the next one only took three minutes before she heard the warning he was about to come. She again took the cock out of her mouth, stroked the decent sized cock and closed her eyes, waiting for her facial. Once again she felt the sticky goo hit her face, this time more on her chin, lips and cheeks.

The next couple of hours, an hour longer than originally bartered for, was a Groundhog Day of sorts as Sandra opened her eyes, saw a new cock waiting for her, sucked it until a warning came and pumped, waiting for the facial. Soon she got a bit playful, presenting the top or side of her head to be anointed. Finally after eighteen cocks, the hole remained empty.

Mariah waited a full minute, then walked over to her cum-covered pet and reached down for the leash. Up close, she couldn't believe how much cum was covering this mother of one. Except for her eyes, her face and the entire top and sides of her head were coated with white, fragrant goo. She stood back up, and twitched the leash, leading an exhausted Sandra as she crawled out.

Sandra's humiliation grew as she was led out of the glory hole and back into the public area of the store, looking almost as if she'd dipped her entire head into a vat of semen. Only a few people were in the store, but each one stared at the strange, almost otherworldly spectacle.

A girl audibly gasped at the sight, while her boyfriend stared in awe.

Mariah led her white-headed pet to the man at the register and asked, "Are we square?"

"Yes, ma'am," the older man said, looking down at the cum-drenched cock sucker.

"Excellent," Mariah said and led Sandra to the door and out to the parking lot. Once they were outside, Mariah allowed Sandra to stand and walk to the car. Before they got in, Mariah went to the trunk and grabbed a large bath towel to wrap around the back and sides of Sandra's head to protect the car upholstery from the mess.

Once in, Mariah quipped, "Home, James."

Sandra started the car and drove in silence, petrified she may have to stop at a red light. A couple of minutes into the drive home, Mariah surprised her cum-covered slave by announcing, "I'm kind of hungry, how about you?"

Truthfully Sandra was famished, but the thought of going to a restaurant was mortifying, so she lied. "No, not really, Mistress."

"Really? You seemed to be working pretty hard back there," Mariah assessed, not buying the lie.

"I can make us something at home," Sandra offered.

"Nonsense, you've worked hard enough. Go through the McDonald's drive-through up ahead," Mariah ordered, pointing to one on their right.

Sandra wanted to plead not to make her do this, but she knew that once Mariah had made a decision, she wasn't going to change her mind. So reluctantly, she signaled right and pulled into a drive-through lane.

Mariah asked, "Sure you don't want anything? I'm buying."

Sandra's belly rumbled and figuring since she was being forced to go through the drive-through either way, she may as well eat. "I guess I could use a bite."

Mariah joked, "Be careful what you wish for," snapping her teeth together.

Sandra pulled up to the speaker to order. "Welcome to McDonald's, you may order when ready."

Mariah leaned across and ordered. "A quarter pounder combo with a sprite, please."

The polite tone of Mariah's order seemed so absurd in comparison to everything she'd made Sandra do. Sandra added, "Can I have a chicken grill combo and a coke?"

"Is that everything?" the male voice asked.

"Yes," Sandra answered after glancing to Mariah for confirmation.

Sandra moved up, dreading the window where she'd have to pay. To make matters worse, she'd have to pay first, then go to a second window to get her food and be seen by someone each time. Maybe if she averted her face, she could hide behind the towel. But Mariah reached over and draped the towel, sticky side up, over the headrest and instructed, "Make sure to smile, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra agreed as she began the slow roll forward to the window to pay. Once there, the teenage cashier began, "That will be fourteen...." He froze as he realized what he was seeing. The irregular white coating hadn't yet had a chance to dry, so it was obvious what it was, and the volume was astounding. He stammered, "T-t-that w-w-will be fourteen seventy-eight." His eyes never left the cum-covered Sandra's head and face.

Mariah handed her slut a twenty and ordered loud and clear, "Pay the young man, my slut."

Sandra blushed as humiliation burned through her very being as she accepted the cash and passed it along to the bewildered young man. He took the money and a moment later returned with the change, his eyes again never leaving Sandra's white, gooey head.

Sandra could either try to look inconspicuous, which was impossible, or brazen it out. "Thank you, sexy," she replied with a cheap, slutty leer as he handed her back the change.

"Y-you're w-w-welcome," the teenager stammered as Sandra rolled forward, thankful she was halfway finished with her humiliating McDonald's ordeal.

Mariah ordered, "Ask for extra napkins so you can wipe the cum off your face."

Sandra turned and stared at Mariah, her mouth dropping open.

"Is there a problem?" Mariah asked, her tone indicating there had better not be.

"Of course not, Mistress," a defeated and slightly scared Sandra replied.

Rolling up to the second window, a young strawberry blonde female began to hand her the food when she froze. Her eyes went big as she stared at Sandra and her cum-coated head.

Sandra reached for the food and asked politely, "May I have some extra napkins?"

"Sure," the stunned girl said, trying totally unsuccessfully to act like nothing odd was happening.

Mariah cleared her throat meaningfully and Sandra took note.

When the girl returned a moment later with more napkins, Sandra smiled and explained, attempting to be casual, "I forgot to clean my face after my glory hole session and this cum is drying too fast. Do I have any in my ear?"

The cute blonde totally lost any pretensions of normalcy and burst out in appreciative laughter. "I hate when that happens," she quipped. "No, your ear looks fine, but your hair looks like you shampooed it with raw egg whites and forgot to rinse. You must have had fun!"

Mariah laughed out loud as Sandra began pulling away, greatly relieved at the girl's jovial response.

The rest of the drive home was silent until they pulled into the driveway. Mariah asked, "Do you still go to church every Sunday?"

Sandra panicked again as she could tell by her Mistress's tone that another punishment was in the works.

"Yes," Sandra admitted, adding, "I'm a greeter tomorrow."

"Oh, that's perfect," Mariah quipped, her mind already plotting tomorrow morning.


13. SUNDAY BUZZING SUNDAY


The next morning Sandra showered quietly, hoping to sneak out of the house for church without waking either Mariah or Taylor. She dressed according to Mariah's dress code but wore a skirt long enough to hide the tops of her thigh highs.

Sandra was sneaking out of her own home when she heard Mariah's voice questioning, "You weren't leaving without instructions from your Mistress were you, my cunt-licking slut?"

Sandra grimaced at the last three words as name-calling during a conversation always signaled her Mistress wasn't happy. Sandra lied, "Of course not Mistress Mariah, I was just waiting until the very last moment to awaken you and learn of my task before leaving."

"You mean your fourth punishment," Mariah corrected.

"Of course, Mistress," Sandra agreed, dreading whatever Mariah had planned.

Mariah handed her pretty pet a vibrating egg.

Sandra's eyes went big. She asked, "You want me to use this while I'm at church?"

"Of course," Mariah smiled, adding, "I want you thinking of me the whole time you're greeting the members of the congregation."

"But everyone will know," Sandra pleaded, without directly questioning the order.

Mariah took the egg back, turned it on, and reached down to slip it expertly inside her pet's cunt.

Sandra let out a soft moan at having her cunt touched, and again when the lightweight pulses began tingling inside her.

Mariah explained. "As you can tell, the toy is quiet as a mouse. Your primary concern will be keeping it inside you without your panties."

"Then may I please wear panties?" Sandra begged.

"What will you give me in return?" Mariah asked.

As the toy inside her was already getting her wet, Sandra offered, desperate to be allowed to wear panties to keep her cum from trickling down her legs while at church, "Whatever you wish."

Mariah agreed. "Tell you what, you may wear a thong if you wish, and in return you must at some point during your time at church cup the breast of someone you'd like to fuck."

"Oh god," Sandra gasped at the dubious offer. After a brief consideration, she realized that it was still a better option than the possibility of the toy slipping out of her wet pussy. Cupping a breast could be done and still appear accidental.

"Oh god yes, or oh god no?" Mariah queried, curious to know her pet's choice.

"Yes, I'll do it," Sandra agreed weakly.

"Do what?" Mariah asked, both to make her pet say it and to clarify the agreement.

"Yes, I'll cup someone's breast at church," Sandra announced out loud, mortified by the task lying before her.

"Excellent," Mariah smiled, before adding another twist to the task, "be sure to consider carefully whose titty you decide to squeeze, as you may very well be assigned another task later with those same titties. Oh, and be sure to wear at least four-inch heels."

Before Sandra could respond, Mariah turned and walked upstairs.

Defeated, yet increasingly horny, Sandra rushed downstairs to her room to grab a thong and her black four-inch heels and headed out before her morning got even more complicated. In her car, she put her string-like underwear on before driving to face yet another humiliation. She fretted the whole journey and pondered how it had been just a week ago today when Mariah had reappeared into her life. Who knew that last week, while she listened to a sermon on self-control, that all of hers would disappear in a heartbeat? During the sermon she had actually beamed a little at how well she had reclaimed her life, protected her daughter, and maintained strict discipline over her baser desires for all these years.

Once at church, she took a deep breath and headed inside. She felt so dirty and sinful going to church with a toy teasing her pussy. She also felt ashamed at the extra task she was expected to accomplish.

"Hi, Sandra," Mrs. Washington greeted warmly.

Sandra took Mrs. Washington's hand in hers and greeted the sixty-year-old dowager in return. She was one of the mainstays of the church, always dignified and gracious. "Good morning, Ingrid."

"You look lovely this morning," Mrs. Washington replied, eyeing Sandra's impractical high heels.

Sandra chuckled, "I know, they're silly high, but I need to practice in them if I'm going to fit in at a gala I'll be attending in Toronto." She suddenly realized that the heels were the perfect excuse to cover her 'slip' when she accomplished the ludicrous breast-grabbing task assigned her.

"Of course, dear," the older woman smiled warmly back.

Sandra tried to avoid needless chatter, but that was impossible when your duty was to greet all the people coming to worship.

The next twenty-five minutes were a hurricane of greeting, light chitchat and a growing dread inside Sandra at the task not yet accomplished. It would be pretty unbelievable to try and stumble against someone while you're sitting in a pew.

With only a few minutes until the service was scheduled to begin, Sandra saw Carissa Teller, a redhead in her early twenties. When Sandra first met her a couple of months ago she'd reminded her of Mariah. Carissa had the same blue eyes, a similar sly smile and a similar saunter when she walked, that oozed self-confidence. She was in college studying to become a lawyer. Carissa walked over to her and Sandra greeted her, "Good morning, Ms. Teller."

Her smile, a mixture of sweetness and something devious, crossed her face, as she looked down at the inappropriate shoes Sandra was wearing. "Good morning, Sandy."

Carissa was the only person who called Sandra by a diminutive name, as if trying to hint at an unacknowledged power over her. Carissa had never done anything else remotely inappropriate to give Sandra any hints she might be a Domme, yet after spending a few intimate years with Mariah, Sandra could sense these things. As Sandra leaned forward a bit to shake Carissa's hand she stumbled forward, not on purpose actually, and crashed hand first into the right breast of the well-endowed redhead. Sandra's vibrating pussy gushed a tad as her hand briefly cupped Carissa's perfect, firm breast.

Carissa made no attempt to move away as she allowed the older sub to cop a feel. Carissa knew very well when a women were submissive and utterly revelled in the opportunity to turn them into eager little lez playthings. She'd already accomplished turns with her economics prof and two country-girl co-eds this year. She'd already planned to start Sandra's seduction today, but fortuitously it had been started already by a simple slip-up... the goddess of pussy seemed to be smiling down on her today.

Sandra, her face blood red, quickly stood back up and stammered an apology. "I-I-I am so s-s-sorry."

Carissa quickly retorted, "It's ok Sandy, we're all family here."

Sandra looked around and breathed a sigh of relief at the task accomplished and no one appearing to be aware of the embarrassing moment. "Thanks, these new heels are a definite challenge."

Carissa, her smile a carbon copy of the young Mariah's all those years ago, replied, "Well, maybe after church we can go for a bite to eat and I can train you how to wear high heels."

Train me? Sandra thought to herself. Is Carissa implying something more? Sandra didn't want to agree as she now felt like prey, but she wasn't able to invent a quick lie. "S-s-sure," she stammered.

"Lovely," Carissa cooed, "I'll see you after the service, then."

"Sounds like a plan," Sandra smiled back, trying to act casual, even as the buzzing inside her was beginning to distract her in a serious way.

Catching her breath and trying to control her lustful desires, she was startled by the familiar voice of the minister's snooty wife Lucille, her disapproval not remotely hidden as she asked, "Sandra, don't you think the heels are a bit much for Sunday morning? We are in the house of God, after all."

Sandra's shame burnt through her at being criticized by the minister's wife, someone she'd worked hard at being civil to. "I suppose," she answered weakly.

"You suppose?" reverend's-wife-and-don't-you-forget-it Lucille criticized, looking older than the forty-two she was, dressed like a minister's wife, her hair in its usual bun and her outfit lacking any shape or color that might showcase her well-hidden assets. "You look like you never made it home last night," she accused harshly.

"Excuse me?" Sandra responded, as if she had been slapped in the face.

"Look, if you want to be a weekend harlot and party until all hours on Saturday night, that's between you and our Savior, but do not showcase your sin at my church so blatantly," Lucille rebuked her, her words razor sharp.

Sandra, always one to avoid confrontation replied, like a servant, "Yes, Mrs. Light."

"Good. May I rest assured such irreverence will not happen again?" Lucille finished, her tone indicating the question was rhetorical.

Before Sandra could respond, she heard Mariah's sing-song voice, and with it came yet another feeling of horrifying dread. "Well, good morning, Sandra."

Sandra could feel her face burning as she turned and saw a totally unprecedented conservatively dressed Mariah in a lengthy black skirt, a blue blouse, a black blazer and, she guessed, black thigh highs. "Good morning, Ms. Heart," Sandra greeted her as she would any parishioner entering the church.

Mariah, with the grace of a woman from Paris, leaned in and gave her obviously nervous submissive two quick pecks on the cheeks. "Thank you so much for inviting me," Mariah gushed warmly, before turning to the skeptical prudish-looking Minister's wife, and saying, "Nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm Mariah Heart."

In the blink of an eye, Lucille shifted from cold and threatening to warm and inviting. "I'm Mrs. Light, the Minister's wife." She extended her hand and Mariah shook it graciously.

"Oh my," Mariah said, "So you're the one who really runs the show here."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Well, we all know that women really run this world, we just let the men think they do," Mariah exclaimed, her disarming warm smile on the attack.

Lucille laughed heartily, something Sandra had never witnessed her doing before except for the fake laugh she emitted in public when she had to. "If that isn't the truest thing I've ever heard! What brings you here, my dear?"

And with one witty remark, Mariah is in closer with Lucille than I've managed in years of kowtowing to her, Sandra thought to herself.

Mariah answered, "I needed a new start, and I thought seeing an old friend, moving to a new city and finding religion would be a great way to start fresh."

Lucille's eyes went big as she saw another soul she might save. "Well, it's great to have you with us this morning, Mariah. Why don't you come with me and meet my husband?"

"That would be lovely," Mariah said, acting like an idyllic southern belle of innocence.

Sandra watched the two leaving arm in arm before returning to greeting the stragglers. A trillion thoughts began to ping-pong in her head. Is Mariah going to make me try to seduce Carissa? The earlier threat about being careful whom she chose; the idea had Sandra's buzzing cunt dripping with anticipation. Does Mariah plan to humiliate me in church? The thought petrified her, as it was the one place other than work and her PTA meetings where she felt welcome. Is Mariah going to try and seduce Lucille? As ridiculous as it sounded, Sandra had long ago learned no one was off limits for Mariah.

Sandra flashed back to a shocking revelation: