Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch. 02: Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I take it you have some lezzie experience but none recently, and absolutely none at being a Domme?"

"That's exactly right."

"Odd," I mused, before adding, "but that's enough about her." I leaned in and kissed my sweet professor again, this time long and hard. Breaking the kiss, I smiled with a devilish grin. "If you think my essays are good, wait until you see what I can do with my tongue and my fingers."

For the next three hours the professor and the student reversed roles as I became the teacher, encouraging her to express herself by sharing her most outrageous girl-on-girl fantasies before I did my enthusiastic best in helping her to fulfill them, even the ones I almost had to force out of her and she blushed furiously while confessing them before I unhesitantly fulfilled them with her. In short, it was an evening of mind-numbing, perspiration-dripping sex. It was passionate, it was raw, and yet all of it was tender.

Sandra's face paled when she realized Carissa lived in a dorm. That meant she had a roommate. Sandra pulled into a Guest parking spot and followed Carissa into the building. Only a couple of girls were around as Carissa led Sandra up a flight of stairs and into the hallway of her floor.

Once the stairwell door was closed behind them, Carissa turned around and asked bluntly. "How long have you wanted to eat my cunt?"

Sandra's face went from white to red as she stammered, "N-n-not long."

"Bullshit," Carissa called, explaining, "I knew you were a submissive dyke the first time we met."

"How?" Sandra asked, curious to know how this young woman had a clue to her hidden desires.

"I could see it in your repressed eyes, your fake smile and the longing in your eyes," the young redhead answered. "You had cunt-hungry whore written all over your face."

"Really?" Sandra asked, wondering who else could see past her well-created exterior.

"Really, really," Carissa said, her hand cupping Sandra's small breasts. "Sandy never really got big girl tits, did she?"

Sandra's shame built at having her major body flaw criticized as she looked around, hoping nobody was watching or listening. "No," she whispered.

"On all fours, Sandy," the redheaded beauty ordered.

Sandra didn't hesitate as she fell to her knees.

"That was quick. Good girl," Carissa said, "you've been very well trained. Now follow me."

Sandra's ruby cheeks burned with humiliation and excitement and a mixture of the two bounced around inside her... her head fighting against her body. Sandra crawled after Carissa, still in her heels, down a blessedly empty hallway and into her room, praying no roommate was home.

Carissa closed the door before sitting down on her couch and ordering, "Come to me, Sandy."

Sandra obeyed, crawling to the young woman's feet.

"So, all this time I've had my eye on you as a potential plaything and all this time you've been trying to hide that you're a willing little submissive," Carissa assessed. "I think you need to be punished."

Sandra's eyes went wide as pie plates, since punishments from Mariah encompassed the whole spectrum of kink.

"Stand up and get out of that skirt," Carissa ordered.

Sandra stood up, her hands quivering slightly, having not submitted to someone new in years, particularly someone she vaguely knew. She unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor.

Carissa stared at the MILF for a moment as if assessing how much she could get if she sold her .

Sandra shivered as the cool breeze from the air conditioning chilled her.

"Climb onto my lap," Carissa ordered, patting her lap as if Sandra were a puppy.

Although this was an odd request, Sandra approached the couch and awkwardly began to sit on Carissa's lap.

"No, you silly slut," Carissa corrected, "stick that ass of yours up for me. You need a good spanking."

Sandra's eyes went big. This was new. All the years of submission to Mariah and to a variety of others and she'd never been spanked, other than the odd playful slap during intimacy. Regardless, she repositioned herself to lie across Carissa's lap, her ass pointing up towards the college student's face.

Sandra felt her bottom being softly caressed, which had her pussy, which still had the vibrating egg buzzing inside it, burning with desire.

"You have a nice ass for an older woman," Carissa complimented.

"Thank you, Miss," Sandra replied softly, the gentle massage of her buttocks making her feel relaxed.

Carissa began squeezing Sandra's ass cheeks, which were white as snow, as she spoke. "I can't believe all these months there was an eager cunt pleaser just wasting away. Did you ever fantasize about submitting to me?"

Sandra had on rare occasions had fleeting moments of weakness where Carissa had starred in her late-night self-pleasure sessions. "Yes, a few times," she admitted.

"What did you fantasize about?" Carissa questioned, her finger sliding between the submissive's ass cheeks.

"Pleasing you," Sandra admitted.

"How?" Carissa pushed.

"Ultimate submission to you," she admitted.

"Ultimate," Carissa said, "I like that. Let's see if it's in you."

Before Sandra could ponder what she meant, she felt a sharp burn as Carissa's hand slapped her bare ass. The slap echoed around the small room as her right cheek was struck. A second slap smacked her left ass cheek and a similar searing pain coursed through her. Tears formed immediately as Carissa continued the assault on Sandra's ass.

"I told Mariah of my plans for you today, and she agreed you could use a good spanking for not offering yourself to me earlier and for your betrayal of her, although she never went into details," Carissa explained between slaps.

Sandra gritted her teeth, never feeling more helpless than she did in this moment of painful humiliation.

Carissa suggested. "Even though your ass is on fire right now and tears are probably streaming down your face, I can tell that cunt of yours is soaked."

Sandra thought the idea absurd at first, this abuse wasn't remotely turning her on, yet contrary to logic, she could feel her juices leaking out of her.

Carissa asked, after the sixth sharp slap to Sandra's backside, "Sandy, are you going to be a good girl?"

Sandra, now through sobs, promised, "Yes, Miss Carissa, I'll be a good girl."

"And you are sorry for not offering your services to me earlier?" Carissa asked, as her hand made solid contact with on the older woman's ass for a seventh time.

"So sorry," Sandra agreed and she was, both for the missed opportunity to taste the young redhead and the burning pain she was currently enduring.

An eighth and final slap made contact just as Sandra finished speaking. Carissa assessed the sub's red cheeks and smiled at the power of having a grown woman over her knee. Her own cunt begged for attention and she ordered, "Back on all fours, slut."

Sandra slowly dragged herself off the young woman's knees, each movement causing more discomfort until she'd returned to her submissive position on the floor.

Carissa stood up and undressed quickly until she was completely naked from the waist down. She returned to the couch and opened her toned legs. "Hungry?" she asked.

As much as Sandra wished she could deny it, as soon as she saw the open legs of the redhead, a natural redhead she could now tell, her mouth literally drooled. She answered earnestly, "Famished."

"Beg for it, baby," the redhead ordered, her fingers gently toying with herself.

Ignoring her ass which was still burning, Sandra didn't hesitate and begged. "Oh please, let me lick your cunt, Miss Carissa. Use my face for your pleasure."

"Not bad," Carissa moaned softly from her own self-pleasuring. "Do you like my bush?"

Sandra had never seen so much hair on a cunt. But from her close proximity it was obvious the hair did a great job of holding in the sweet aroma of the redhead's cunt, as Sandra could smell the powerful scent from a foot away. "I've never seen such a beautiful red bush before," Sandra admitted, moving closer to it on her own accord.

"I know. Most women today shave their cunts like a newborn, but I prefer the natural look," Carissa explained.

Sandra's mouth was watering and she asked, "May I please lick your cunt, Miss Carissa?"

"Go ahead, slut, lick away," Carissa offered, amused by the eagerness of the MILF.

Sandra crawled into a perfect and well-practiced position, the movement again giving her a twinge because of the earlier spanking. She leaned forward and took a long sniff from within the luxuriant patch of red hair. It was one of the most intoxicating scents she had ever smelt. A perfume so erotically charged she wanted to bottle it and sell it. Extending her tongue, she slowly licked up and down, forging a path to the young girl's oasis of sin.

Carissa moaned, "That's it Sandy, just think how many Sundays you could have been tasting heaven."

Sandra did feel like she was in heaven as the distinctive aroma and the redhead's sweet taste had her feeling eager to lick forever. Sandra, deciding to take her time, not knowing if she would ever get this privilege again, continued a slow tease of Carissa's pussy lips, purposely avoiding the girl's clit.

Carissa leaned back and enjoyed the fruition of a plan that had been long in the making, but short in its execution. Learning that Sandra was a submissive to Mariah was intriguing, and although she wanted Sandra to herself to train as she wanted, and eventually to add her hot daughter Kelly as well, she'd accepted she would have to share the MILF... for now.

Fifteen minutes became twenty before Sandra finally moved up to the beautiful young vixen's clit. She took the hard clit in her mouth and Carissa let out an uncontrolled scream. The quick shift from leisurely pleasure to intense surprised her. Carissa moaned, "That's it, Sandy, get me off."

Mariah, using the GPS to follow the tracker she'd installed in Sandra's phone, arrived at Carissa's and snuck through the unlocked door. Quietly, she pulled out her iPhone and taped the action of the lawyer to be and her temp submissive.

Sandra, listening closely to the girl's increasing moans, knew her orgasm was close and went in for the kill. She slid two fingers inside Carissa's wet cunt and searched for her g-spot.

Carissa screamed again, getting crazy animated as the orgasm built, "Fuck yes slut, make me come. Finger fuck my cunt!"

Sandra instead located the redhead's g-spot and tapped on it.

"Fuuuuuck," Carissa screamed, as her orgasm soared immediately to a fever pitch. "Don't stop, I'm comiiiing!"

Sandra smiled to herself for a job well done as she felt the girl's legs tighten around her, pulling her in deeper. Sandra continued tonguing her clit and tapping her g-spot throughout the redhead's orgasm.

Carissa had never come so hard and was still feeling wave after wave after wave of pleasure when she was startled to hear Mariah's voice.

"Was my sub good for you?" she asked, still videotaping, with the smuggest look on her face.

Carissa glared at the blonde. "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

"Getting the evidence I need to make sure you understand your place," Mariah announced.

"What?" Carissa asked, chilled by the words.

"Well, just in case you had any grand illusions of trying to steal my pet from me, I had to make sure you understand who is in charge," Mariah explained, her smile never leaving her face.

Sandra flashed back to the time when Professor Moore had tried to help her break free of Mariah:

The professor and I had met for occasional secret rendezvous for a couple of months before Mariah put a stop to it.

I came home after school one day and was shocked to see Professor Moore in our sitting room being fucked by three college guys while Mariah videotaped the whole thing.

Mariah's greeting penetrated through my shock. "Welcome home slut, crawl to me and watch your girlfriend's punishment."

I fell to my knees in fear and crawled to my possessive Mistress.

As the professor bobbed up and down on a cock, two others were fucking her pussy and ass.

Mariah asked, "Sandra, were you really considering leaving me?"

I stammered, "N-n-no."

"Then why were you frolicking with Professor Whore?" she asked, her tone hinting at how hurt she felt from the betrayal by her sub.

I had no answer other than the sex with the professor was between equals and so different from the domme-sub relationship between Mariah and me. Finally I lied, "I thought you'd given me to her as a gift for the semester, Mistress."

Mariah considered this before saying, her tone vengeful, "Well, be that as it may, I never told her that, and betrayal will never be tolerated. Professor Whore must learn her lesson."

I wanted to defend my professor, for I'd come to think of her as that, but knew that nothing I could say or do would help, so I silently watched her humiliating gangbang.

The next day, Professor Moore resigned after being blackmailed by Mariah that the videotape would be sent to the Dean if she dared question Mariah's authority in any way.

Carissa, attempting to be strong refuted, "I'll charge you with breaking and entering."

Mariah paused and typed on her phone, sending the incriminating evidence to her email account. Making stern eye contact with the redhead, Mariah explained, "First of all, the door was unlocked and secondly, the video of you and my sub at play would probably get a lot of hits on some porn website, don't you think?"

Carissa glared at her blackmailer, but realized she was screwed. She couldn't afford to have this video released. Unlike the 'boys will be boys' attitude commonly awarded to men, at least awarded by other men, in her case this would ruin her career before it even started. "What do you want?" her tone was as sharp as knives.

"I've never had a redheaded sub," Mariah mused.

"Excuse me?" Carissa objected, unable to believe what this blonde expected.

"I think my meaning should be pretty clear to a domme wannabe. You can play with my slut here on occasion, but you'll serve me when I want you," Mariah explained.

"But..." Carissa began.

"Silence, slut," Mariah cut the redhead off, "Never interrupt your Mistress."

Carissa was furious and stood up demanding, "I want you to leave right now."

Mariah shrugged, "As you wish. I'll email you the web address so you can enjoy the video once it's released."

Sandra's mouth dropped open, realizing she was in the video as well but knew her Mistress wouldn't ever out her in such a way. But she wouldn't hesitate to ruin this girl's life! She warned her, "You're making a very foolhardy decision, Carissa. My Mistress doesn't bluff. Ever."

Carissa looked down at Sandra, whose eyes were pleading her to compromise. Not threatening, not confrontational, just a helpless submissive pleading with her out of the goodness of her heart. She surmised that Sandra could be confident that no matter what, her Mistress wouldn't betray a loyal submissive, and that there was software easily available that could pixilate Sandra's face into unrecognizability if Mariah wished, so Carissa herself was the only one at risk here.

"Let's go, Sandra," Mariah ordered. Sandra stood up, giving one last look of warning to Carissa.

Carissa blurted, "Wait."

Mariah stopped and turned around dramatically, her tone sing-song, "Yes, my slut?"

"What must I do to get the video back?" Carissa asked with a grimace.

"For a start, get on your knees," Mariah ordered, her tone indicating her patience was already waning.

Sandra watched as the redhead reluctantly lowered herself to her knees, obviously not a trained sub.

Carissa's glare didn't fade as she obeyed the order, trying to buy herself time as she tried to think of a way out of this disaster.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Mariah gloated.

Carissa's glare continued, but she remained silent.

"Crawl to me," Mariah ordered.

Carissa hesitated briefly before crawling slowly towards the older Domme.

Once she arrived at Mariah's feet, Mariah slipped out of her left heel and ordered, "Lick my foot, my sub."

Carissa cringed at the order and looked up and said, "Please Mariah, let's make a deal."

Mariah smiled at the once confident redhead, "It's important for you to know your place, my dear. Therefore, lick my foot."

Carissa was burning with rage, but she leaned forward and licked the top of the older domme's foot.

Mariah smiled at her victory. This one had come so easily. "You understand I could convince you to do so many other humiliating things?"

"Yes," Carissa agreed.

"Good," Mariah said, sliding her foot back into her heel. "As long as we understand each other," Mariah finished. "Let's go, Sandra."

Carissa remained on her knees, bewildered by all that had transpired as the two next-generational women left her room. Not until her door was closed did she get up from her knees and notice her cunt was leaking like crazy.


15. GREAT VIBRATIONS

Kelly was a mess. Since she'd first encountered the pleasure of her small sex toy, she'd become addicted to it. She had pleasured herself two or three times since that first earth-shattering orgasm, and even at school she couldn't stop thinking about pleasuring herself when she got home. She dithered over whether to bring the toy along to her track meet, and decided she must. Thankfully, it fit perfectly in her small purse.

During the three-hour bus ride, Kelly slipped into the vehicle's bathroom where she got herself off. By the time they reached their hotel, she was craving another orgasm so she slipped away to a hotel bathroom to perform the sneaky deed. The magical gadget was so effective that it didn't take long. Once she'd recovered from her orgasm, she shook her head at her preoccupation and was determined not to use her toy again.

A couple hours later she was tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. Figuring an orgasm may help her doze off, she quietly found her little toy and crawled back into bed with it. She didn't turn it on because the other three girls in the small hotel room might hear it, but she used it to fuck herself quietly. Being quiet slowed down the buildup, but eventually she achieved a small orgasm and she immediately tumbled into sleep, the toy still inside her.

Next morning, she was mortified when she realized she'd fallen asleep without hiding her toy. Luckily she was the first one awake, so she was able to hide her indiscretion in her hand and even carry it into the bathroom without anyone the wiser. A quick shower and another quick orgasm with her toy and she headed for the track meet, where she had the best day of her athletic life, winning both of her solo events, and leading her relay team to a second place finish, thus qualifying for tomorrow's finals in all three events. If she won her Zone in any of her events tomorrow, she would be going to Alberta's Provincial in two weeks.

That evening the girls played Just Dance for a while, then hit the pool and gossiped, as girls are bound to do when they're together for long periods of time.

Eventually they ended up in a game of truth or dare between the four senior girls. The first two rounds were harmless questions and dares, until finally Becka asked their first sexual question, opening up the door for whatever other naughtiness might follow. "Judy, have you and Bobby had sex yet?"

"Oh my God, Becka, is that really the question?"

Becka smiled, "Why yes, it is, and enquiring minds want to know."

The other girls laughed and Judy sighed. "Fine, no we haven't."

"Have you blown him?" Becka dug deeper.

"I only have to answer one question per dare," Judy shot back.

"I'll take that as a yes," Becka countered.

"I didn't say that," Judy protested, a cute, skinny brunette, who was an animal lover like no other.

"But your red cheeks and refusal to answer the question say you have," Becka concluded, confident she was right. Becka was the leader of the group and a redheaded beauty with a stubbornness unequalled by anyone. Her green eyes were piercing, and even though her figure was athletic rather than voluptuous, the boys all drooled over her.

"So what if I did?" Judy asked.

"Nothing," Becka shrugged, "in fact more power to you; you two have been dating for almost two months, so if you're not putting out, you must be bobbing."

Judy gasped at the frank assessment, especially because it was true. She turned to Annie, trying to get the attention off of her. "Truth or dare?"

Annie joked, "After that last question, I'm pretty sure I'm going with dare," the shy and usually reserved Asian answered.

Judy pondered the dare when Becka interrupted and dared, "I dare you to give head to that coke bottle."

"What?" the black haired beauty gasped, shocked by the ludicrous dare.

"You heard me. We already know Judy is a cock sucker, let's see if the innocent Annie can entertain us with her skills."

Although Annie was shy around guys, she had a very determined attitude and never backed down. Grabbing the bottle, she put it in her mouth and bobbed back and forth quickly, but only twice.

Becka called foul, "Come on spoilsport, you can do better than that."

Annie, always up for a challenge, decided Fuck it, why not put on a good show? She held the bottle vertically about a foot away from her face and gazed longingly at it and purred, "You're such a stud, you sexy coke bottle, you. And so well endowed, you must be at least seven inches!" She put it to her lips for a kiss and attempted to French her tongue into the opening. She next pointed it towards her mouth and swirled her tongue around the top of the coke bottle, teasing it as if it were the head of a cock before beginning to take it deeper into her mouth.

Kelly watched, surprised by the turn of events, but as she watched the semi-sexual act she got turned on and once again began thinking about her toy.

Annie sucked on the bottle for a minute more before tossing it to Becka and crowing, "I got it hard for you! I bet I know what you'd do with that if you were alone."

Becka countered, "Is that a dare?"

Annie shrugged, "If you want it to be."

Becka tossed the bottle to Kelly. "What would you do with this if you were alone, Kelly?"

Kelly, put on the spot, and after the past few days of sex talk with Taylor increasing her sexual repertoire of stories, even if none of them were hers, she shocked all three of her more experienced teammates. "I'd stick it up my cunt and fuck myself silly with it."

Judy involuntarily spit her coke out of her mouth when she heard the normally reserved Kelly answer so crudely.

"What on earth? I've never heard you even swear before," Annie gasped, also shocked by Kelly's answer.

"Well go ahead," Becka suggested, adding with a devious smile, "This is truth or dare after all, so I dare you."

Kelly was mortified. One out of character moment and suddenly she was at the center of a predicament with a metaphorical spotlight on her. "I was just kidding, trying to shock you," she backpedalled, desperate to get out of this, her pussy unfortunately very wet and rooting for 'full speed ahead'.

"I double dog dare you to shock us some more by doing it," Becka countered, upping the ante.

Kelly's eyes went big, knowing you were never ever supposed to back down from a double dog dare.

Thankfully, Annie saved her with, "I call foul. It's my turn to ask the question."

Becka sighed before saying overdramatically, "Oh, you spoilsport. Kelly was just about to fuck herself in front of us all."

"I was not!" Kelly protested, although she wasn't sure what she would have done if the pressure had continued. She wasn't one for confrontation.

"Sure you weren't," Becka teased, "I saw you undressing that hottie bottle with your eyes."

Everyone laughed, the sexually filled moment now past.