Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch. 02: Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls went back to gossiping and Kelly tried to ignore the thought of fucking herself with the bottle, which was substantially bigger than her toy. But no matter how much she tried to ignore it, the temptation kept returning. Eventually she excused herself to the bathroom to get ready for bed and snuck a bottle in with her. Once in the bathroom, she pulled down her pajama bottoms and undies and sat on the closed toilet seat. Grabbing the bottle, she rubbed it up and down her pussy lips, which were already very wet from her sexy contemplations, and after a moment of lubricating her new fuck toy, she slipped it easily inside her inferno of lust.

Kelly's wet pussy easily handled the wider girth and length of the bottle, so she began furiously pumping her pussy with the glass bottle. Already horny before she started fucking herself, plus this much bigger toy in her pussy, it didn't take more than a couple of minutes for Kelly to feel her orgasm rising fast. Using her free hand, she began frantically rubbing her clit. The double pleasure was the final push needed to bring the much-needed feeling of euphoria Kelly was becoming addicted to. Although she tried to keep her mouth shut, her orgasm hit her so hard, a scream escaped her lips, loud enough for the girls in the next room to hear her.

As the bathroom door began to open, Kelly barely had time to snatch the bottle out of her pussy and set it on the edge of the tub behind the shower curtain. Judy came in and asked, "You okay, Kelly? You're all red."

Kelly was barely able to answer, "Yes, fine," while the orgasm still cascaded through her.

"You sure?" Judy asked, concerned.

"Yes," Kelly answered, "just stubbed my toe on the tub," she lied, as her voice cracked.

"Okay," Judy said.

Kelly leaned back on the toilet seat, stretched her legs, closed her eyes and allowed the remainder of her orgasm to course through her. A minute later she washed up, dried the bottle, brushed her teeth, and returned to the room.

Becka saw the bottle in Sandra's hand and joked, "So you completed the dare, Sandra?"

Kelly, deciding the best way not to look obvious was to brazen it out, so she answered, "Fuck yeah, and he was a great lover."

"You slut," Becka laughed.

"That's the pot calling the kettle black," Kelly quipped back, trying to shift the attention off herself.

"Well, at least I fuck actual cocks," Becka countered.

"Any cock at all," Judy added, jumping into the repartee.

"Just the big ones," Becka retorted, using her hands to gesture nine inches.

The girls all broke out laughing and Kelly slipped thankfully into her bed, sexually fulfilled.

The next morning while in the shower Kelly used the shower head to get herself off one last time before her big final day... where she won both of her solo events: in the hundred meter and the high jump, but her group in the relay finished third by a tenth of a second, so they didn't advance. The only other girl from her school going to Provincial was Becka in the long jump. Three boys advanced also, as did the boys' four hundred meter relay team.

On the bus ride home Sunday morning, the girls celebrated their victories as they'd finished second in the Zone in overall points, their school's highest total ever. Oddly, even though Kelly was thrilled with her success and the chance to win a Regional championship or two, she couldn't think straight, as her pussy begged for attention.

One more hour until they'd be home and Kelly couldn't hold back any longer. She went to the tiny bus washroom and pleasured herself with her tiny bullet. Unfortunately, after the full feeling the bottle had given her last night, as well as the amazing blast of the showerhead, the toy now wasn't doing any more than teasing her. By this time she was so horny she couldn't think straight. She looked around the tiny washroom for something bigger, but there was nothing. Suddenly a ridiculous idea popped into her head. Pilfering through her purse, she grabbed her new galaxy three phone, and studied it appraisingly.

Using the bullet on her clit, she took her phone and rubbed the edge of it up and down her pussy lips. Her desperation to come overriding logic, she began inserting her phone in her pussy. Once the phone was halfway in, widening her lips dramatically, she began seriously to fuck herself with her phone. The buzzing of the toy on her clit and the phone being stroked inside her had her orgasm building when the phone started buzzing too. Her phone was ringing inside her pussy! Kelly let out a moan as the vibrations from the phone brought her intense pleasure, so instead of answering it she allowed it to ring and ring and ring until the inevitable orgasm occurred. Cum leaked out of her as the phone brought her to orgasm and then stopped buzzing. As the climax ran its course, Sandra pulled her phone out and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe it off.

Standing up, she looked in the mirror and stared at herself. What's becoming of me?

Checking her phone, which still worked and didn't look any worse for wear, she noticed the missed call was from her Mom. She shook her head at the bizarreness of it all and laughed like crazy. My Mom just made me come! How crazy is that?

16. Raise a Little Sub

During the two elders' absence, Kelly had arrived home to an empty house around noon, and being tired from her adventures, athletic and otherwise, had left a note in the kitchen before immediately going upstairs to sleep.

Mariah, being generous, allowed Sandra to work the rest of Sunday as she prepared for her trip to Toronto.

It wasn't until bedtime that Mariah entered Sandra's office and said, "Well, today was fun."

Sandra blushed, remembering the day's earlier ordeal, her pussy tingling in sympathy. It was crazy, Sandra had been so focused on work she hadn't thought of anything else but the task at hand, but one sentence from Mariah and she was back to being that submissive college girl. "It was interesting."

"Remember when we went to Caroline's wedding?" Mariah asked.

Sandra went even redder as she remembered the humiliation of her first rejection.

Sandra flashed back to a Sunday at a church:
Just before our last year of college started, at a wedding service of a friend of ours, who I'd been ordered to lick to orgasm before the service, I was shocked by Mariah's newest order.


"Go into the Reverend's office and offer to suck his cock," Mariah ordered.

After three years I was well accustomed to Mariah's wicked tasks, but this instruction still shocked me. "P-p-pardon?"

"He kept checking us out during the service," Mariah explained.

"Probably because we're dressed for clubbing and not for a wedding ceremony," I pointed out; both of us were dressed in black leather skirts, nylons and five-inch heels.

"Well either way, go see if you can tempt him," Mariah ordered me.

"Please," I pleaded, even though I knew by now that such begging never worked.

"Right now, slut," Mariah ordered, as she pointed to the door. "Look, he just went into his office."

"I can't believe you're making me do this," I sighed, always ending up accepting any task from her, no matter how ludicrous. Predictably, no matter what my brain thought of the idea, my cunt was dripping wet at the thought of the naughty task at hand.

Reaching the open door, I knocked and asked, "Reverend, may I speak with you in private?"

"Sure," he smiled warmly, not showing any sign of distraction by my slutty attire.

I went in and closed the door. "That was a very nice service."

"Thank you, they're a lovely couple," he said.

"Yes they are," I agreed, not sure how to approach what I was supposed to ask.

"So, what can I do for you, young lady?" he asked.

My face was burning red, feeling the fiery flames of hell, but I pushed on. "I want to thank you personally for such a lovely ceremony."

"You do?" he asked, confused.

Suddenly feeling confident after he glanced down at my legs, I walked around his desk and approached him saying, "Yes, I do."

Reaching his side as he remained seated at his desk, I took a risk, lowering myself beside him.

"W-w-what are you doing?" he stammered.

"Thanking you personally by worshipping your member," I explained, reaching for the Reverend's crotch. Conveniently, his swivel chair didn't have arms.

"Young lady," he rebuked me, sternly pushing my hand away and standing up.

"Sir, I want to worship your cock with my mouth," I insisted, determined to complete my task.

"What? Get out of here this minute," he ordered angrily, yanking the sinful me off my knees.

"Your loss," I shrugged, looking him in the eyes, trying to shock him. "The bride thought I was great, before the service."

"You're a blasphemy of a woman," he condemned me, "Now leave me this instant."

"Yes, that didn't go too well," Sandra recalled.

"Lucille will be fun to turn," Mariah said.

"She is a complete bitch," Sandra said, remembering not only her earlier treatment at the hands of Lucille today, but on many occasions throughout her years at the church.

"She sees through your charade," Mariah said, matter-of-factly.

"There was no charade when I was going to church, I'd become a completely different person," Sandra pointed out.

"You can't change who you are, just as you can't change your past. You were submissive when we were together back then, you remained submissive since then even though you were in denial all those years, and you will always be submissive, no matter how much you embrace that fact or try to run away from it," Mariah expounded, psychoanalyzing her sub like she did so often.

Being honest, Sandra shrugged, "Maybe you're right, but I was quite content these past eighteen years."

"You were living a lie, and perceptive people such as Carissa could tell," Mariah smiled. "Were you honestly happy? I mean truly happy, like you were under me?"

"I thought I was," Sandra mused, considering the previous eighteen years and her firm resolve to break free from Mariah and her powerful psychological pull.

"Yet you returned to your rightful position beneath me so easily," Mariah smiled.

Sandra sighed, "I thought I could resist you if I ever encountered you again."

"But?" Mariah asked, knowing the answer.

"But apparently I can't," Sandra admitted, as Mariah opened her legs to offer her pet a snack.

"But Kelly is upstairs and we don't know if she's still asleep," Sandra protested even as her mouth watered automatically whether she would or no.

"It's only a matter of time before she learns the truth, my slut," Mariah pointed out.

Although she knew it was futile, Sandra requested, "Couldn't we wait until she graduates before we let her know of our past?"

"We could, but we won't," Mariah smiled. "So tomorrow you'll begin addressing me as Mommy again."

A chill went up Sandra's back at this renewed expectation, as she flashbacked to just after she'd learned that Mariah's mom was submissive to her daughter:
"So starting now, whenever we're alone together I will be addressed as Mommy," Mariah said, once we arrived back in our dorm following our crazy weekend with her submissive mother.

"P-p-pardon?" I asked, not sure I'd heard my Mistress correctly.

"Since you need guidance and someone to make all your decisions for you... just like a child... you will now address me when we are alone, or when we're in this room no matter who else may be present, as Mistress Mommy," Mariah explained.

I was confused; watching the incestuous interactions between Mariah and her mother had awakened new sexual feelings within me towards my own mother, and this tension was now doubly compounded by the idea of calling Mariah my 'Mommy'. I had learned always to obey no matter how bizarre the order, and when I didn't I was punished harshly. So in spite of the turmoil in my heart and in my head, I whispered obediently, "Understood, Mistress Mommy."

"Good girl," Mariah purred, as she patted my head.

"Thank you, Mistress Mommy," I replied with sincere gratitude, feeling a rush of excitement at this rare verbal approval from my Mistress.

Mariah sat down at her desk and said, "Come here little girl, and get your treat."

I quickly obeyed, clambering around under the small desk to get between Mariah's legs, a chill going up my spine at being called 'little girl'.

"Go ahead my child, come and get your treat," Mariah purred.

I leaned forward and began licking.

After a few minutes, Mariah got verbal. "That's it, my precious little girl, you love Mommy's special treat, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed, licking hungrily, my own cunt begging for attention at this strange yet erotic motherly treatment.

"Do you want a bigger treat from Mommy?"

"Oh yes, Mommy," I replied, praying that would mean getting fucked by one of my Mistress's big strap-on cocks.

After a moment, Mariah's moans increased and as her orgasm hit, she screamed, "Here's your treat, you good girl!"

Cum flooded out of Mariah and I eagerly licked up the treat.

"You got all of Mommy's treat, didn't you?" Mariah smiled, looking down at her submissive me.

"Yes, Mommy and it was super yummy," I squealed happily, just as if I were a child.

"You're such a good girl, such a very, very good girl," Mariah told me.

"So you will resume calling me Mommy," Mariah instructed, repeating her newest expectation to her submissive.

A chill again went up Sandra's spine just as it had all those years ago when she was first ordered to do it. "Yes, Mommy," Sandra agreed, the strange word coming so naturally out of her mouth.

"And to be perfectly clear, you will refer to me as Mommy in front of your daughter as well," Mariah informed her obedient slut, the plan to add Kelly to the submission mix just getting underway.

"Please, no," Sandra gasped, knowing there would be no believable explanation for referring to Mariah as 'Mommy' except the truth. Everything else so far could be explained more or less as accommodating a good friend from her past, but this new requirement would be impossible to justify.

"I wasn't asking for your approval, only your obedience," Mariah said sharply. "Do I have it?"

"Sorry, Mommy Mistress," Sandra quickly apologized, "of course you do", knowing that tone was dictating this conversation was done. "But how will I explain it to Kelly?"

"I don't know, something about a game we used to play in the past," Mariah shrugged.

Sandra sighed, "This is getting out of hand."

Mariah smiled, playing on her pet's words, "It was always out of your hands, my pet."

Sandra couldn't help but laugh at herself, realizing how true that was. She'd tried resisting off and on for years back in college, and had tried resisting since Mariah's surprise arrival, yet she always felt like there was a higher power guiding her to obey. "It feels that way."

"Now come and get your treat, my good, obedient little girl," Mariah ordered.

Sandra, her cunt already leaking at the incestuous role playing, crawled between Mariah's legs and forgetting about her daughter upstairs whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Mommy."

.....

Next morning, Sandra got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Kelly came down already dressed, she too was a morning person, and said, "Good morning, Mom." Kelly kissed her mother on the cheek like she always did.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Sandra greeted, noticing her daughter was in jeans and yet was also wearing pantyhose. "Pantyhose under your jeans?" she asked.

"Aunt Mariah said they'd make me feel more like a woman," Kelly explained.

"That they do," Sandra agreed, a tingle twitching down below, remembering hearing those same words for the first time so many years ago. Sandra knew Mariah's endgame plan, to recruit Kelly as her sub also. But until this moment her own daughter hadn't excited her sexually; not that Kelly wasn't attractive, she most certainly was. But incest with her daughter had just never occurred to her. Yet, Sandra's face flushed bright pink at the thought of her daughter on her knees beside her serving their Mistress. The flush this time wasn't resulting from shame or some such emotion, but from aroused excitement.

"You okay, Mom?" Kelly asked.

"What? Yes, I'm just not getting much sleep lately," Sandra covered, which wasn't a lie. Between her upcoming presentation in Toronto and the knowledge that Kelly would be left alone with two hungry sexual predators and no one to protect her. Sandra knew she was helpless to stop them, but also knew she had to protect her daughter, or at least try... the conflicting thoughts were psychologically wearing her down.

"Well, you'd better get some before your big meeting," Kelly advised her mother.


"Agreed," Sandra said.

Sandra was about to give Kelly a warning about Taylor and Mariah, when Mariah's sing-song voice echoed around the kitchen, "Good morning, my girls."

"Hi, Aunt Mariah," Kelly greeted her cheerfully, going over and giving her faux aunt the same greeting she'd given her mother.

Sandra watched, knowing her influence over her daughter was already slipping, and soon everything she'd worked so hard to do in order to protect her daughter would be a distant, ineffectual memory. A rush of jealousy at the idea of Mariah taking her daughter away from her finally hit her. How could she have been so weak? So selfish? She couldn't let her daughter succumb to Mariah's charms. She couldn't allow her daughter to end up being a submissive, disrespected plaything for years, like she'd been.

Once the hug was over, Mariah gave a look to her submissive.

For an instant Sandra considered standing up to her right here, right now, but she knew a full-scale confrontation in front of her daughter would be disastrous. Mariah would have the wits to turn everything ass over tits and leave Sandra looking stupid, hateful and helpless. Trying to act casual, Sandra greeted, "Hi, Mommy."

Kelly turned to her mother quizzically, not sure she'd heard that correctly.

Mariah replied, her eyes always on Kelly, "And how are you this morning?"

"Good," Kelly answered.

"I see you're wearing nylons again like I suggested: good girl," Mariah smiled, beginning the conditioning of approval she knew worked for all subs.

"You were right, I really do feel more like a woman in these," Kelly admitted, wiggling her nylon-clad toes.

"Next we need to paint your toenails," Mariah said.

"Okay, Aunt Mariah," Kelly agreed without thought, liking the way Mariah was giving her advice on how to be more of a woman, something her mother never really did.

While breakfast was being eaten, Kelly sat confused by her mother's strange behaviour; Sandra tried to think of a way to protect her daughter; Mariah was amused as she planned the next few days and the final submission plan for her future pet... Sandra's daughter; lastly, Taylor was upstairs in her shared bedroom getting dressed and considering her own plans of pushing forward Kelly's submission.