All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jimmyj57jimmyj57almost 4 years ago

Will there be a chapter two ? I do hope so it would be nice to understand more of the family inter action bough now and before the marriage . Thanks for sharing.

bucco40bucco40almost 4 years ago
Interesting

I like that your not moving too fast. Waiting on Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT

Don't know what else to say it was a good story. Maybe instead of mom walking away she could have open the door and said " Breakfast is being served"lol Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing

Please keep this going. This story is amazing and original. So much better than all the same stuff that constantly gets put out here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

I echo the other comments - This is a great story , and I’d love to read more. I hope you have more chapters planned!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So he find out his wife has been boning her dad their entire marriage, and his prize for being a cuck is NOT his hot teenage daughters, but a rotund morbidly obese pensioner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please more of this storyline.

You’re a really good writer, so thank you for sharing your storytelling with we readers. Please don’t pay attention to the negative comments. If they don’t like a story, there are many, many others for them to read. I hope you will see your way clear to add another part or parts to this story. I love all three of the characters, your storyline is unique, and you sex scenes super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a beautiful story of open, loving individuals that understand the inherent naturalness of physical love. Instead of curling inward, there is a lovely outward embrace in this. Great writing. Good storytelling. Utterly fetching subject matter. Thanks!

encore769encore769about 2 years ago

fantastic!!!! loved it, especially with the mother-in-law. a 5 star of sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous