Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
A mother has a long term affair, the daughter follows her.
1.9k words
3.02
45.9k
34
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Hello, I am Claudia, a woman in her late forties.

I am reasonably in shape for my age, not overweight, my tits don't sag too much, my ass is still rather firm. I have good taste, my dressing is elegant, I am socially agreeable and nice.

Many male friends say I am a sexy woman also. I don't know and maybe they are not wrong. My lenses and my short hair (sometimes colored blonde, sometimes dark, sometimes gray) gave me a rather sophisticated style, and my nice legs (they are rather long) that sometimes I dare to show from a few rather skirts make a sense of it. Really I don't care about their compliments.

I had been a loving mom and wife, and still I am.

Andrew, my husband and I have good money, a very comfortable house belongs to us. We are the typical well-off, composed, quiet, mature couple.

So people say I am the perfect housewife. But I have a secret also.

I have a lover from many years.

It is a very strange thing because I have tender feelings on Andrew, that is a very good husband, but it happened never the less, and I have no regrets.

About twenty eight years ago, after the born of Frances, our first daughter, Andrew, my husband, was away in business at least three days a week and I was at home alone with my little girl.

I had a lot of free time to spend so I started to frequent a bookshop not far from my house. The owner was a very handsome man in his late forties with grey hair and kind moods. A real gentleman. He had a wonderful speech and I liked to have small talks with him, every time having a stop longer than necessary in the shop. Slowly confidence grew between us and we started to talk non only about books. A day he told me I was a very beautiful young lady. I was not so experienced and being called a lady had a strange effect on me.

My ego grew up with him and my self-confidence also. At his request I gave him my number then he asked permission to pay me a visit when my husband was not home. I agreed and a few times he found the time to pass by me and say hi. I made him coffee having small talks in the kitchen or in the lounge so enjoying our mutual company at twilight became habitual. This condition lasted about three months with great acquaintance like the closest of friends but an evening he kept my face between his hands and kissed my lips. I returned the kiss. We tongued. As his hands ran on my body and he said to have a very deep wish on me, I found the strength to push him away, but that was exactly the contrary of what I wanted. He murmured sorry and left, I seated with my brains in turmoil. I didn't sleep that night.

The day after he called to apologize asking to see me again. I told him to pass in the afternoon. Being nervous all the time I waited for him. At end he came. Once again he pleaded my pardon but suddenly he started to say to be fallen in love with me and kissed me for a second time.

That time I didn't stop him. I returned him the kiss and we tongued for minutes. I was so excited that I didn't realize his hands on my body touching and caressing. His wonderful voice whispered "I want you, Claudia, I want to make love with you", and my senses were completely out of control. My vagina was flooded

We started a story.

He had me regularly at least once a week for one year and half while Andrew continued his career far from home.

I felt in love with Eddie, the bookshop owner. He was like a god for me, his deep voice was ambrosia for my ears. I cuddled at him with my head on his shoulder, I listened to him, and he had an answer for every question I posed him.

Lovemaking was great also. He was youthful and strong, in his action I never found something vulgar.

Like a devoted love slave I was ready to serve him and he had every portion of my soul and my body. I gave him great moments of oral sex, I gave him every inch of my body. Usually he had me in the in the small office of the bookshop. At closing time I entered through the back door to meet him and he fucked me directly on the desk or laying on a two seats sofa there in the office. If we hadn't the time for a complete love session I knelt in front of him and sucked on his cock until he came in my mouth. What a wonderful bar of flesh he had and what a generous flow of sperm flooded my mouth. An evening, being at the maximum level of excitement I even let him me have in the ass.

I was really mad of him, his lovemaking drove me crazy. For a long period I thought of nothing but him, and being fucked by him, his wonderful erect cock hard as an erotic divinity phallus and my open pussy ready to receive it.

I was ready to leave my husband for him, but he has a wife also and sons older than I was.

"Listen to me, honey" - he said an afternoon while we made love - "in a few years I will be an older retired man and you a marvelous young lady blossomed by the unripe little girl you had been. Love me tender as I love you, but things will remain like that. It's much better. Your husband is a good boy, you will be happy with him".

And things went this way.

I stopped to see Eddie regularly when Andrew's job consented him to be home every day, I had a second child - another girl by the way - with my husband five years Frances was born, but I never stopped to love Eddie, neither to have sex with him.

I only slowed down the rhythm of our dates, as well as our love spot changed.

We met no more by me, but at a suburban cottage my grandmother left me.

There I had the occasion to cuddle with him during the occasional sessions in the afternoon and even to sleep nights sometimes.

Time went by.

Eddie is a retired widower near to his eighties now, but I pay him a visit every months or two and still we have sex. We changed our lovemaking, no more it is so strong and experimenting as once, but we do it.

He likes my body and I undress for him. He is still the gentleman he was many years ago and praises my tits, my ass and my hairy groin.

I take his manhood in my mouth to have him erect. In the case he will be hard enough to have an intercourse I pose myself on a sofa with my backside to him. This make my pussy being open to its maximum width and he can enter me at ease. If his penis remains not so hard to have an intercourse, I blow him off until his seed invades my mouth with his salty, sensual and well-known taste. Eddie's spermatic flood is still so abundant to give me a good mouthful. After that I lie down on the bed and Eddie drives me to a climax with his tongue or with his magic fingers.

No one knows about my life long affair with Eddie, neither the closest female friends whom I joke sometimes about men, lovers and sex on the side with. That's the most secluded part of my existence.

I think events repeat themselves.

Last summer I went a day to the suburban cottage where I dated Eddie. I do it about once a month to inspect the place. Usually I park my car in the back of the house but this time I left the machine on the road because I wanted to cut flowers on the lane that leads to the cancel. I worked half and hour under the sun and being hot I required a shower, so I walked to the house. I unlocked the door and I went to the first floor where the main bathroom is. Approaching the window to air the room I heard the sound of low subdued voices coming from outside and a loud giggle. Someone was in the garden back the house. I thought robbers or undesired visitors, so I left the bathroom and went upstairs again to the garret. I crossed silently the terrace and looked down to find out what a devil was in the backyard.

I saw two cars as soon as I heard a woman's voice saying clearly. "Well, does it make an effect on you?"

It was also a familiar voice.

I turned my head right and I remained breathless. Frances, my elder daughter, twenty seven years old, a loving mom of two delicious children and a happy wife herself, was standing completely naked in all her glory. In front of her, stretched on a sun bed, there was a man. And he was not her husband. He was an unknown man. An unknown naked man.

I squatted like mesmerized and looked down again at my daughter and the man. I recognized him.

He was John, the husband of Ann, one of my closest friends, and a doctor himself. A handsome grey-haired man in his fifties.

"Look by yourself" he said to my daughter flaunting a big hard on with an outburst of laughter.

"Ok then, you lecherous older guy," said Frances at her time. She is a statuesque beauty, a tall woman with round forms. With the born of her children she gained a few pounds but she is a real lovely girl.

She raised her arms and threw the hands between her long blond hair. She smiled exposing her ample tits and her hairy groin.

"Turn round and let me see your ass," he said.

She did in a triumph of sensuality what she was asked for and stood to expose her backside to the man. Only her arms and hands moved doing hair in a bun.

"Do you like the view?" she asked turning again to have John in front of her.

"I do, baby," he said again. A blank silence surrounded them now. The sun shined a fast light dazzling my eyes.

Frances moved a pass towards him and knelt between his legs.

She took his cock in hand saying "let me do a good job now, John" and began to stroke.

He raised his bust backing up the elbows looking at her.

"Is this ok?" she asked. He nodded.

After a while she bent her lovely face to take John's manhood in her mouth. I saw her head going up and down rather slowly. In a minute or two she hastened the movement then raised her head. His manhood glanced completely wet by saliva. A very thick and big manhood.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes I am," he answered.

Frances got up and led one hand to her groin stretching the slit. With the other hand she hold his cock, and posed her legs aside the sun bed. She stooped and impaled herself.

"O my gawd what a cock you have, John," - she said - "It fill me up to my throat. You really dwarf my husband with it. Fuck me good."

She began to shake and her lovely tits bounced.

I came down and left the house in silence.

I never told Frances what I saw.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers