All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
PrettyMessedUpPrettyMessedUpover 2 years ago

Beautifully written hunni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand going outside your comfort zone. Most of your other stories had a better pace and excitement. This seemed just odd. I’m sorry, your a tremendous talent. You had better work.

WIldTashaWIldTashaover 2 years ago

Aweesome story, so well written and intense build up. Loved it. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Anna I think this is only the beginig of a beautiful story.Go on and write the next chapter.All the descrptions of love making are so sweet.Congratulations to you.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Your decision to write it and publish was spot on

Great story and sensitively written. I was pleased that it wasn’t done behind Krystals back. Hopefully there will be further chapters

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Very well done

I can understand your initial reluctance, Anna. If I had been asked to write a story with this kind of plot I think I might have balked at it too. But as Jodie said: "If anyone can carry it off, you can." As it turned out, the story is nicely erotic and nowhere near as offensive as it might have been in the hands of less skilled writers and very sensitive readers. I'm going to stick my neck out here and say this may well be the best piece of writing you've published on this site. Very well done, Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a good story! not over the line, i would think :) keep them coming dear anna xx

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Well crafted and, no, in principle the storyline does not bother me. Enjoyed the banter between Krystal and her daughter and intensity of love making between Anna and Krystal. My only issue was largely my problem in that it was hard for me immerse myself in sex between Anna and Aimee because of the back and forth between “instruction” and sensual play. I get it — opportunity for Aimee to learn, but was bit distracting. Still Liked It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it

biCindy_luvbiCindy_luvover 2 years ago

Seduction at it's best as told by an exquisitely sexual lesbian whose writing ability exceeds all others. Do yourself a favor.....read it and enjoy it with an equally exquisite climax of your own.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

Hmmmm, I get why you could be a little uncomfortable with this story, but personally I think you did a fantastic job on what could be an awkward situation in a real life setting.

The trust between the couple would have to be nothing less than absolute.

Now you need to continue with the aftermath though, and that could be even harder in some ways than the initial story.

A talented writer such as yourself?

I hold out a lot of hope and have confidence in your ability to bring this one home as it were.

ShampoofetShampoofetover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Such love, tenderness and respect amongst the three girls. So, no you haven’t gone too far ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story.

1whiskey1whiskeyover 2 years ago

I don't know what you were worried about. it's a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sorry but it was a little too simplistic for the wife to agree upfront. There could have, should have been more angst and worry about having sex with the partner’s daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot ass story I loved it

alexis19901alexis19901over 2 years ago

That was simply amazing. Beautiful writing and an very hot story.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Sensitive subject, but the honesty made it work without any “ick” factor. Matter of fact, it was pretty sweet! Other authors would go on to have all 3 get together, but I’m sure that’s not your style. It does leave the question…where do they go from here? Was it a one time thing? They can’t be lovers without causing problems with the mom’s relationship. Will Aimee accept it only happening once? Will Krystal start feeling jealous if her daughter is mooning over Anna? Will Anna find she has new feelings for Aimee that she finds hard to deny? The initial encounter was handled well, but I surely can see potential for complications ahead. Very nice story!

virusmanvirusmanover 2 years ago

That was lovely, gentle and loving and very erotic.

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

And why didn't you want to write something so erotic and sensual? You handled it beautifully as always. Going to have to excuse myself for a short while now.

auburnginaauburnginaover 2 years ago

A hot theme handled with beautiful sensitivity! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Gross. The entire scenario is beyond creepy. I appreciate the warning up front, but I would have preferred it to be a little more specific. Any notion that a mother would be okay with this shreds plausibility. That's a good thing, I suppose, because any mother that actually would be okay with this should not be reproducing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well told thanks

maribel_fmaribel_fover 2 years ago

Thank goodness (and thank the lovely Jodie) that you overcame your hesitation about publishing this beautiful story! Especially as the bi mother of a lesbian daughter I particularly loved your portrayal of the mother-daughter relationship, and I look forward to how the potentialities of this triangle develop...

portia98portia98over 2 years ago

Wow, Anna, for me this is one of your hottest, most mindblowingly erotic creations ever, and my mum and I both love it! You had me hooked from the very start, and your perfectly paced narrative carried me along all the more compellingly because I very much identified with Aimee (lucky girl!) and felt completely immersed in the loving atmosphere you create.

I love the picture you evoke of Aimee telling her mum - that is so hot, and just what I would do in her place, and imagining how the conversation might go makes me tingle...

And I love that "all in good time" at the end - resonating with the promise of what could be some wonderfully good times!

Love and thanks!

Vero (portia)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wonderful Anna as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 2nd chapter would be great with the mum involved this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anna, you certainly did NOT go too far! This is a beautiful story very well told. I would love to read more about this wonderful trio. Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was a little surprised by the concept at the beginning but you wrote it so well it didn't seem trashy at all. very nice read

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneover 2 years ago

This is another amazingly arousing story by Anna. The first time is always the most memorable and this was no exception. To include the mother's consent was an added element that was unexpected and made the story even more torrid since Anna was Amiee's mother and knew that Amiee was attracted to Anna and want someone exprienced for Amiee's first. The actual encounter was beautifully written and made me a bit wet envisioning the event. I look forward to Anna's next adventure and story.

erica41curiouserica41curiousover 2 years ago

thank you so much...it got me...um....frisky to say the least

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 2 years ago

Lovely, lovely, lovely. So beautiful a tale, as always.

diana11diana11over 2 years ago

After you told me about this one I couldnt wait and I wasnt disappointed. A sensitive subject handled brilliantly.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

A wonderful treatment and exploration into a delightfully erotic subject. Your work is amazing as always.

Linda43UKLinda43UKover 2 years ago

Fabulous story from start to finish. x

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 2 years ago

A tender discovery, the older lover reaching out and showing the sensual nature that Makes a sexual encounter far more than the sum of the parts, the pleasure and the experience. It makes the memories that guide us for the rest of our lives and gives back far more than was given.

We should learn how to make passion drive us, feed our minds the ultimate pleasure. This story shows it all in a living, well told way.

Kudos!!!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

Anna, when I looked down the list of your stories I was naturally drawn to the title of this one, being the bi mother of a gay daughter. Now I am in awe of the loving beauty you have created. I say "Amen" to all the other positive comments that have been made.

The one thing I think this story cries out for is a completion of the loving triangle - another sensitive subject (to borrow words from diana11) that I am sure you would handle brilliantly!

Bravissima! xxx

CumbrianChloeCumbrianChloealmost 2 years ago

Lovely stuff. My own likings go for the mum being there as well, but otherwise, very nice!

S9808S980812 months ago

Well not sure I should voice my feelings publically but as ever a very loving story which I really enjoyed.

Sadly I have come to the end of your catalogue of stories. I will keep my eyes open for completion of some of your stories and hopefully new ones.

Thank you for what you have already given.

thorbetthorbet7 months ago

An excellent story and so well written. It aroused me very much but in line with some of the other comments here it does beg a sequal. How you play it is up to you but I'm sure it would be about a loving family unit that shares everything.

I am in admiration of your relationship with your wife, long may it endure.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great.A potentially taboo topic handled with care and sensitivity.You are a great writer and I for one can't wait for the next chapter.Keep it going Anna.

Twowayman62

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64325 days ago

So well written and so caring in the way they interact.

A taboo subject but handled with taste and understanding!

This story cries out for a continuation!

As always your writing is a pleasure to read!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

story TAGS