Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her eyes and saw real love there as she said, "Anna. I've come to adore you over the last year. You're like my second mum. I think of you as more than just my mum's girlfriend. I think of you as my ideal. If I am going to be with a woman for the first time I desperately want it to be you."

I took a deep breath and said, "Your mum pretty much said the same thing, love. Okay... now... do you want to know something?"

She bit her lip and just nodded.

"I... I heard you... this morning. With your toy. I didn't know you had one. It made me a little... excited."

She smiled, "Yes! I knew it! I wanted you to hear, Anna. I wanted you to be turned on thinking about me. This is like my fantasy come true. God! I made you excited! I want to see. I want to see!"

Her infectious enthusiasm made me relax and I giggled. I released her hands and said, "Well. If you want to see, you'll have to look for yourself." I opened my legs a little, a distinct warmth now travelling up through my pussy lips. The arousal from earlier returning in a rush. I felt my clit come alive. My nipples crinkled. My dress was flopped down between my thighs. Hesitantly, Aimee lifted the hem up and I saw her eyes widen as she got her first sight of my trimmed red bush. I could feel my wetness and she looked into my eyes, breathlessly she said, "Oh, Anna. It's so beautiful. May I touch it?"

I nodded but not without saying, "Your mum and I refer to ours as 'she' not 'it'. Okay?"

She looked back down. I couldn't see myself but I felt so wickedly naughty exposing myself to her like this. I saw her other hand reach out and sighed deeply as I felt her fingers exploring me. I felt her touch on my outer lips, between my puffy lips, and finally on my engorged clit. I moaned at her touch feeling my need rise in me

She looked back up, "Yes. She's beautiful, Anna. I want to get to know her better."

I took her wrist and said, "Perhaps we should go upstairs? But first... I promised your mum something."

She got a quizzical look and said, "Well it can't be about making sure you don't get me pregnant."

I laughed. She'd managed to break the tension with humour.

"No, love. I promised I'd let her know if we were going to... you know."

I picked up my phone and texted:

'Hi love. Just wanted to let you know that what we talked about is about to happen. Love you! Xxx'

Aimee said, "You've told her? So, can we go upstairs now. I'm really, really turned on right now, Anna."

I replied, "So am I, love. So am I."

At that moment my phone beeped with a message. I picked it up and read:

'Oh fuck, love. I'm just going into a meeting. Now I have to go into a meeting all turned on and thinking about my two favourite girls together. Make sure you save a couple of orgasms for me tonight! Love you! Xxx'

I smiled and said to Aimee, "Well, your mum has given her blessing. I suppose we should head upstairs, young lady."

She just squealed and nodded, turning to trot out of the kitchen. I sat there for a moment, unsure of myself. I was about to make love with my girlfriend's daughter. I was worried about so many things but I was also acutely aware of the tingling between my legs. Aimee turned at the door and said, "Come on, Anna. I want this, I need this. Mum said it's okay. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time."

I caught her look of pleading and passion and was transported back to my very first time with a woman who was quite a bit older than me. She put me on the road to learning all the beauty and delights of love making with someone who knows what they're doing. I determined, there and then, that I would do everything I could to teach this gorgeous young woman everything I could.

I smiled, got off the stool and walked over. We stood for a moment, the height difference between us quite noticeable. She lifted her head up and I put my arms around her. Our first, real kiss was right there in the kitchen doorway. It started gently but then our passion increased. Her kiss was a little awkward at first. I knew she'd had a couple of casual boyfriends in the past but she clearly wasn't very practiced. She was however, it turned out, a fast learner.

I felt her tongue brush mine and I stroked my fingers through her long, unfettered hair behind her back. She moaned as I pulled gently and broke the kiss, her breathing a little shallow.

"Please Anna. Please. Now."

I took her hand and walked up the stairs, leading her. We got to the landing and I thought, 'Which room? Am I breaking some unwritten rule if I take her to Krystal and my bed?'

The decision was made for me when Aimee said, "My bed. I want to be able to lie in it and night and remember while I listen to you and mum."

I got a shudder at the very thought. My own desire had now completely taken over. I led her to her room and sat on the edge of her large double bed.

We resumed our kisses. I let my hand stroke over her tiny breasts which I now wanted to see, caress, kiss. I felt her hand slide under the top of my dress and her fingers found one of my hard nipples.

She broke this kiss and said, "Wow. You have such big nipples, Anna. I love that."

She's right. Even Krystal comments on how large my nipples are and how much she loves them. Not that I'm complaining. I've always had a link between my nipples and my clit and pussy. I got a huge twinge inside and outside of me.

I said, "Would you like to see them, love?"

She nodded, never losing contact with my eyes.

I stood up and said, "Okay, well, like with my pussy earlier, you're going to have to unwrap me."

She stood up and said, "And then will you unwrap me, Anna? I want you to see me. Explore me. Teach me."

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, love. I would love to."

She slowly undid the buttons on the front of my dress, starting at the top. When she'd undone the last one she took a deep breath and then pushed the dress back off my shoulders, exposing me completely to her.

She stood for a moment, her eyes wandering over my body and taking me in. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I was actually enjoying it for some odd reason. I've always had a little exhibitionist streak in me and these moments were definitely feeding into that.

She came forward and put her arms around my waist and, given our height difference, nuzzled into my neck. She murmured, "Oh god, I love feeling your body Anna. Now, I really want you to see me. I'm pretty shy about showing off my body. I wish I had bigger tits like you, and I don't quite have your or mum's curves."

I pulled back a little, shocked at this show of insecurity, and said, "Aimee, love, you're gorgeous. I've always thought so and I'm sure your body is wonderful. Why don't I unwrap you now and find out for sure?"

She turned her back to me and I undid the hook and slid the zipper down. I slid it off her shoulders and down over her hips. I turned her around and took in her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, as usual, and her breasts were beautifully cute with small, dark, areola and perky, slightly lighter nipples.

I smiled and told her, "Well, I think your breasts are gorgeous, love."

I stepped forward and took the waistband of her panties, slowly lowering them revealing a completely bald mound. She was slim, but I already knew that. She still had little hips and I could see a little glisten between her legs.

"You are all over beautiful, Aimee. You are perfect and I don't see a thing I would want to change."

I stepped forward and we hugged once more before I guided us to her bed and we almost fell onto it, laying face to face, feeling our bodies melding into each other.

We kissed and then Aimee said, "I love feeling your breasts against mine, Anna. I've dreamed of this moment so many times."

I pulled back and pushed gently, saying, "Now, love, lie back and enjoy as I explore every inch of your gorgeous body."

I kissed down her neck, down to her right breast. I took her nipple in my mouth and used the fingers of one hand to lightly pinch her other nipple while I sucked and grazed her with my teeth. She took in a breath and moaned softly and just whispered, "I'm in heaven, Anna. Heaven."

I carried on kissing down over her tummy, placing a kiss on her mound and then on down. She instinctively opened her legs, putting her feet flat on the bed, her knees up. I placed a kiss on each side of her inner thighs and then took a moment to look at her pussy. Her scent was delightful. Not as musky as her mother's. Her lips were different as well. Smaller but perfect. I placed two fingers between them and spread them out.

She was soaking wet. I looked up at her and smiled, saying, "Someone is very excited at the moment by the looks of it."

She reached down and stroked her fingers through my hair. "Is this what you were doing with mum last night that made all that noise?"

"No, love. It wasn't. We'll learn about that later. For now I just want to taste you. I want to be here when you come this time."

"Oh god. Yes. I want to taste you too, Anna. I really do. In my fantasies we are always in a sixty nine. Can we do that?"

I knelt up and straddled her body, sliding my pussy so it was over her mouth.

As I lowered myself to her I said, "Don't focus too much on me yet, love. Focus on the lovely feelings in your pussy, okay."

"Okay. God I love the smell of you Anna and your pussy is so, so gorgeous."

"Do you think you could put a couple of your fingers in me, love? I like to have a little full feeling when I come."

Aimee has small hands and I knew I could probably take a lot more than two but I didn't want to frighten her. I felt fingers at my entrance and she slid them in easily.

"Now, do you know where the g-spot is, love?"

"No! I don't! How do I find it?"

"Let me find yours first."

I slid a single finger into her and hooked it up and said, "Now, I'm feeling for a little soft pad that feels slightly... oh! Yes, love. There! You found mine! Just stroke it, oh... Fuck. Yes."

I found hers easily enough and started the 'come hither' movement. She moaned and said, "Oh god. Yes. Oh fuck, Anna. Never felt..."

I took her clit in my mouth at that moment and sucked gently, flicking my tongue right and left on her. This seemed to drive her closer to the edge. I felt her walls gripping my finger and I speeded up a little. I felt her moving under me as she cried out, "Oh god, yes. Yes! I'm... fuck... I'm going to... aaaarrrrgggghhh!"

She started writhing as I carried on, pushing her on. I moved with her and she said, "Oh... god... yes... again... fuck!"

I rode the second wave with her and then slowed down.

I slowly slid my finger out and placed a small kiss on her clit. I was about to move off her when she said, "No, don't move. On me. I want to taste you and make you come, Anna."

She started her finger movements on my spot once more and my body was infused with the beginnings of my orgasm. I lowered myself to her and felt her tongue on me. She flicked her tongue on my clit.

"Oh god, yes. Yes. God, that's good, it's right there love. I'm... going to..."

It ripped through me. It was intense and washed through my cunt walls and outwards. It went on for what seemed like an eternity. When I finally could talk I said, "Perfect. Just perfect."

I lifted myself up and felt her fingers emerge from me. I swung my leg over her and lay down next to her. She had a huge smile on her face and she put her hand on my cheek and said, "God, Anna. That was the biggest I've ever had. And two of them. One right after the other. Wow."

I smiled and said, "Well, love, I have to tell you, for someone who says it's their first time that was amazing."

We kissed briefly, sharing our tastes with each other.

When we finally broke the kiss she said, "Wow. Just wow. Wait til I tell mum."

I suddenly had an image of Krystal standing there as Aimee told her. I was now worried how she would react. Aimee clearly saw the worry in my face and said, "It's okay, Anna. I tell mum everything."

I swallowed. "I know you do, love, but do you think she'll really want to hear it?"

She chuckled ruefully. "If I know mum she'll want every detail. I'm going to tell her about my g-spot and how you helped me. She'll love it."

"Well, we'll see about that later. For now, I think we should get up and make some breakfast."

"Mmm. Can we just lie and cuddle for a little while?"

I smiled, "Of course, love."

We lay and kissed for the longest time. We finally roused ourselves, dressed and went downstairs. We spent the day fooling around. Our bond was stronger than ever. I felt that my love for her had grown. It didn't diminish my love for Krystal. If anything it enhanced it.

At one point she asked me, "So what was it you did with mum last night? I really want to know."

I smiled and said, "Well, it's known as scissoring. It takes a bit of practice and you have to know each other really well to make it work properly. It's where you scissor your legs and your pussies rub on each other. It can be amazing."

"Oh god! That sounds awesome! I want to try it!"

I put my finger on her lips, "All in good time, love, all in good time."

------------------------

If you reached here, dear reader, thank you. When Jodie and I discussed the idea she said, 'Yes, but what if the mum was okay with it? Don't forget Becky and your first time. The age difference was about the same.' And the story was born from there practically fully formed once she said that.

So please, if you feel you can, feed back to me. Let me know if I've gone too far.

As ever, thanks are due to my core source of inspiration: My beautiful wife Jodie. Love you more with each passing day, babe.

Love and kisses

Anna

Xxxxx

12