Like Mother Like Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 the introduction.
1k words
3.62
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_NyLo
Dr_NyLo
4 Followers

It was 1998, I was in my last year of my apprenticeship and had just split from my first long term relationship which meant I was young free and single, life had started getting a little crazy where I was drunk or high anytime I wasn't at work and I was running out of money and getting into big debts.

I was at work and received a call from my nan asking me to visit her after work, when I got there I was greeted by my auntie who I had only ever met once and my cousin who I had never met, I can't lie my jaw almost hit the floor she was absolutely beautiful with the body of a model and the smile of an angel. My nan asked if I could take her and show her around and keep her entertained.

I took her out for something to eat and a couple of drinks, she was wearing a tight top, knee length tight skirt, flat daps and sheer tights ( I have a nylon fetish) I kept looking at her legs and she started noticing and asked if there was something wrong with what she was wearing as she was from South America and didn't know our fashion's or culture, I didn't know what to say so I just said sorry and that I like tights, she smiled and went slightly red. We were just about to leave and she said she didn't want to go back to nans house and would it be ok to go back to my flat.

We arrived at my place I put the tv on but we didn't really watch it though we just sat chatting, we just clicked and conversation just flowed and there was a bit of flirting between us but I didn't think too much of it. It started getting dark and I offered to let her stay at mine and I would take her back in the morning, I explained she could have my bed and I would take the sofa, before I could finish my sentence she kicked her daps off and put her feet on the table and said great idea, the problem was she was wiggling her toes in her tights and I couldn't stop staring at them I kept missing things she was saying and forgetting my own train of thought. She started laughing at me and swung her legs onto my lap then said you can touch them if you want at least I might get some conversation.

I started running my fingers up to her knee and back down to her toes, and the conversation started again and she started asking about my love for tights, I explained that I love the look and feel of them and that I also like feet, the conversation went on for a while and we decided to make plans to go clubbing the next night so she could see English nightlife. She started yawning and said she was tired so just pulled her legs off me and got up said goodnight and just went to bed. I was sat there alone aroused hoping she didn't feel my boner as she pulled her legs away.

The next morning we got up had coffee and I dropped her off at nans and I said I would pick her up at 7 to go out. I got dressed up and went to my nans house and my cousin opened the door dressed similar to the previous night but with a shorter skirt and heels, it truly was a sight to be seen, that night I made an absolute dick of myself got way too pissed and just acted like a moron, we bumped into my normal crowd and ended up coping off with a tart completely forgetting my cousin and left the club without her, luckily I had good friends and they got her home safely.

The next day I woke up with the most horrific hangover and the horrid sinking feeling of regret, not only did I let my cousin down and make an absolute ass of myself the tart I left with ended up going off with someone else! I knew I had some serious apologies to make so plucked up the courage and got myself cleaned up. I went to my nans house my cousin opened the door looked me up and down and walked off away from me. I followed her and when we were alone I said "I'm so sorry" she cut in quick and said "not yet you aren't go downstairs while I get ready we will continue this later!" She was soooo angry which I understood.

She came down and we said goodbye to nan and we got in my van, I was about to say something and she just said DONT JUST DONT I DONT WANT TO HEAR A WORD TILL WE GET TO THE FLAT. The rage she had! I just shut up and drove to save causing any more problems for myself. When we got in the flat she demanded a drink and something to eat, I walked into the living room where she was with a coffee and a sandwich and handed it to her, I was about to walk away and she said take my shoes off, by this time I was thinking wow I know I done wrong but there are limits but I thought no you have making up to do so I got on my knees undone her laces and slid her shoes off revealing her nylon covered feet, they were so warm and sweaty and I couldn't resist and put my hands on her feet. She snarled at me saying "not your hands! Bow and kiss my feet" ordinarily I would of told anyone to F off but something made me do it, she started laughing at me and said this is going to be a long day for you!

Dr_NyLo
Dr_NyLo
4 Followers