Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now both mothers were watching their daughters performing over the coffee table. Jada was almost there, grinding her pussy all over Holly's face while savagely tugging her panties. Because of the brutal wedgie, Holly's body writhed on the coffee table and every time Jada pulled hard on her panties, the blonde kicked helplessly as if trying to free herself.

Fortunately for Holly, Jada was so horny that her torment ended soon, when the black girl released the grasp on the panties to caress her own breasts and came on the blonde's face.

After catching her breath, just as her mother had done with Allison, Jada wiped her crotch with Holly's hair, stood up, pulled up her shorts and straightened her top. Holly was panting sprawled on the table when, tugging at the lapels of her jacket, Jada made her stand up.

Once Holly was standing next to Allison, Jada yanked on the lapels, opening her jacket.

"Your mommy has an awesome pair of silicone balls. Let's see what you have under this jacket."

Although the size of her breasts was not comparable to those of her mother, Holly's were really firm and rounded, and they were beautifully displayed by the sexy white lace bra.

Seeing the state in which the Montgomery girls had ended, Kayla was not going to miss the opportunity to take some photos.

"Put that spoiled brat's boobs on display like her mommy's."

"Yeah, she loves to look like her mommy!"

Jada pulled Holly's tits out of the bra cups and took a few steps back. Looking closely at the blondes, she realized that something was missing. She walked over to Holly and with her fingernails tore her stockings until they were torn like her mother's.

"Now you look even more like your mommy."

Allison and Holly were still fully dressed, albeit with skirts rolled up at the waist and breasts exposed. Their faces no longer had the perfect makeup of a while ago, rather they exhibited a grotesque mix of the Jones' jizz with makeup. Their blonde hair was disheveled and infused with a mixture of hair spray and cum.

"Please don't take photos of us looking this way, it's embarrassing."

Kayla ignored Allison's plea and with her phone took several photos of Allison and Holly posing in resignation. They both knew the Joneses would do whatever they wanted, and that made them very, very horny.

"Hold on mom. I'd like some pictures with them."

When Jada winked at her, Kayla knew her daughter had something wicked in mind. She posed smiling standing between them, grabbing their tits, placing her hands on their pussies and making them show their asses. Those first photos of Jada with the white ladies were pretty predictable, and somehow they disappointed Kayla.

"Come on Jada, I know you can do better."

"I know mom, I'm just warming up."

Jada dove into her imagination to make the blondes pose in increasingly humiliating and compromising ways. While Jada stood she had the Montgomery girls kneeling at her feet and sucking her pussy, ass, and sneakers. Then, with the blondes on all fours, she sat on Allison's back and rested her legs on Holly's back. In all the photos she made them look at the camera, so there was no doubt that it was them.

"Look mom, they look like a pair of dogs. What do dogs love to do?"

Kayla laughed as Jada stood up and tugged at their hair, putting them in a position so that each had their faces right in front of the other's ass.

"Now lick your asses like the good white dogs that you are."

"B...but you are crazy! This is... Oh my!"

Allison made a protest, but before she finished, she felt Holly slide her panties aside and began to run her tongue along the edge of her ass. The strange thing was, it didn't seem like Holly did that just to obey the black girl, she was actually doing it very well and willingly. For a few moments Allison hesitated to do the same, but Jada was not in the mood to wait.

"Come on Mrs. Montgomery, we don't have all day. You know I can make you do it."

"But this is wrong, I won't..."

Facing Allison's reluctance, Jada lost her patience and grabbed the white mom by the hair forcing her to rub her mouth and nose with Holly's asshole. Jada let go of her hair, and Allison put her tongue in the asshole just as she had been ordered. Kayla took photos of the scene from every possible angle and when it seemed enough, she let Jada know with a thumb up.

"Ok girls, stand up, and please straighten your clothes. You look like a couple of whores in heat!"

There was no need for Kayla to insist, as Allison and Holly stood up immediately and as fast as they could, they lowered their skirts down from the waist and placed their breasts inside the bra cups. Holly buttoned up her jacket and Allison adjusted the neckline of her dress. Now, the only hint of her encounter with the Joneses was the mess their faces and hair had become, as well as the torn stockings.

"Please leave now. We have an important event and we cannot go like this."

"Sorry, I forgot about that Mrs. Montgomery. In that case I agree we should leave now."

Kayla wanted to laugh out loud at the relieved faces of the wealthy mother and daughter but she held back. She winked at Jada to go along with her and she kept taunting the blondes.

"Well, if you need to prepare, we are not going to stop you. Better yet, we will help you!"

The relief on their faces disappeared as a deep unease instantly seized Allison and Holly. At that moment they realized that maybe the Joneses were in for a long evening.

To be continued.


12