Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, here we go," the guard responded. "Peter... Peter Brownsley... take a seat and I'll let him know you're here."

There were several low chairs and tables by the front windows, and I took a seat. I watched as the guard picked up a telephone handset. Moments later I heard him talking to what I assumed was Peter.

"He'll be down soon," the guard called across as he put down the receiver.

A couple of minutes later, a most familiar voice rang out across the ground floor.

"Amina!" Peter shouted; such was the excitement in his welcome.

"Peter," I responded, my heart wanting to call out in the same ebullient tone, but my mind telling me not to bring any more attention than was necessary onto the two of us.

What followed, took me to a place I wasn't expecting. I stood up, slung my bag over my shoulder, and readied myself to follow the young lad up to his room. Once there, once out of sight of others, I would show him just how genuinely excited I was to be here. Peter though, and maybe it was once again down to the exuberance of youth, had a different idea.

I was waiting for his offer to follow him upstairs, but it never came. Instead, Peter continued right up to where I was standing. He took my bag off my shoulder, placing it back down on the floor. Then, before I had any chance to react, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulled me in close, and placed his lips down on mine.

At first, I wanted to pull away. I was so conscious that others would be watching, judging the two of us, as we embraced. Would that be the answer though, to pull away from his enthusiastic welcome, or would that bring even more attention onto our unlikely relationship?

Again, my heart and mind were fighting their own battles. This time it was my mind which won out, or at least it was a compromise between the two. I held the embrace for a moment, my heart beating fast at the feel of his lips against mine, then pulled away.

"Peter," I whispered, "shouldn't we go... well... inside?"

"Of course," came Peter's reply. Peter picked my bag up off the floor, slung it over his own shoulder, then took my hand in his. "I'm sorry, Amina. I was just so happy to see you again."

Peter led the way towards the lifts.

"I know," I replied, worried I had put a downer on the weekend before we had even started. "It's just... well... I wasn't expecting... in public..."

I wasn't really explaining myself, my response coming as short bursts rather than well-constructed sentences. I felt the need to explain myself. I felt the need to reassure Peter that I did still want him. I was struggling though with the idea of not having to keep us a secret.

"Don't worry, Amina. Come inside," Peter responded, as the lift doors opened. "Third floor."

I reached out and pressed the button. The doors slid closed, and no sooner had a young woman's voice announced that we were going up, than I had taken matters into my own hands. Out of sight of prying eyes, it was my turn to give the most enthusiastic of greetings. It was like being back in my kitchen, but this time I was in control.

I forced Peter back against one corner of the lift. I pressed myself up against Peter's manly frame, and we kissed once more. This time the embrace was more an outpouring of emotions, so much so that we nearly missed the same female voice calling out that the doors were opening. We broke away just in time, as the doors opened and there in front of us stood another woman.

"Hey, Peter," came an antipodean accent. "Got friends over?"

I found myself blushing with embarrassment. She was no older than Peter, and here the two of them stood, discussing no other than... me.

"Melissa, this is Amina. Amina, let me introduce Melissa. She has the apartment next door."

I wanted to curl up into a little ball and hide, but it was too late. I held out a hand and gave a polite hello. I was already waiting for the expected derogatory comment, directed towards Peter, questioning... well, yes, our racial differences, our backgrounds, and most of all our disparity in age. What came though was something quite different.

"Delighted to meet you, Amina," Melissa responded, before entering the lift we had just vacated. "Have fun, you two," she continued as the lift doors started to close, "and catch you later, Peter."

Once more I was alone with Peter. He turned to me and smiled.

"Don't worry about Melissa," Peter said. "She shares her flat with her girlfriend."

My mind started to wonder. Why tell me that? Then, the more I thought about what he had said, the more a different question came to mind. Did Peter mean girlfriend in terms of her sharing her flat with another female student, or did he mean something else? Was he trying to tell me Melissa was attracted to the female sex?

The kiss in the lobby, and the encounter with Melissa, may have left me asking questions, but it also left me with one concern answered. Twice we had been together in public, and twice nobody had batted an eyelash at the two of us. Maybe this idea of 'not being a secret' wouldn't be so hard after all.

Over and over, I told myself the same things... I was with Peter, I was in his world, and I no longer needed to keep us hidden, at least not this weekend.

Moments later, we were standing inside Peter's flat.

"What about Jack?" I asked.

"Away for the weekend. Won't be back until tomorrow evening," Peter responded.

My eyes lit up. I had a broad smile across my face. Those were the words I had so longed to hear. We were alone at last. It might only have been for one night, and a few hours the next morning, but it seemed like a time which, a few weeks ago, wasn't going to be possible.

Once more, with the same passionate enthusiasm as in the lift, I pulled myself onto Peter and we kissed.

"I've missed you so much," I whispered, breaking away from our embrace.

"Me too," Peter responded.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"I thought that was obvious," Peter replied, giving me a wink. "We're gonna make up for all that lost time. Isn't that why you're here, Amina?"

I didn't respond, but the way I kissed my young lover told him everything he needed to know. Oh yes, that's exactly why I was here.

"First though," Peter continued, "I've booked us a table for dinner. That's if you don't mind going out with me in public. I can always order a takeaway if that is--"

"Don't you dare!" I cut him off. "Dinner sounds fantastic. How long have we got?"

Peter glanced at his watch.

"Just over an hour," he said.

"Great. Do you think I can freshen up, then change?" I asked. "I still feel like I'm covered in paint splashes."

"Ermm... sure... of course. There's a small tub in the main bathroom, or a shower in the en suite off my bedroom."

"Shower will do fine. Just point me in the right direction?" I suggested.

For student digs, this really was up market. We walked through a generous open plan kitchen come living room, and down a short corridor. There were three doors leading off in different directions. To the left, with the door closed, was Jack's bedroom. Straight ahead was the main bathroom. I couldn't resist glancing inside. It was modern, it was functional, but Peter had been right that the tub was on the smaller side. It was the door on the right which we took, the one which led into Peter's bedroom.

"Mmmm," I commented to my younger lover, "a double bed."

"Of course," Peter responded, "a double bed, perfect for the two of us."

Peter walked over to a door in the corner of the bedroom.

"The shower's through here," he continued. "It's pretty easy to control, top knob for flow, bottom for temperature. Take your time. I'll grab you a fresh towel, then get myself ready."

With that, Peter disappeared.

Alone in the bedroom, I drew the curtains to, then quickly stripped off, removing jeans and jumper, followed by bra and panties. I reached into my weekend bag, removing a dress, a pair of strappy sandals, a fresh pair of sexy knickers--they were more suitable for the evening ahead than the comfortable panties I had been wearing--and my washbag. I hung the dress on a hook behind the bathroom door to try and let the creases fall out, dangling the knickers over the top, then stuffed the clothes I had just removed back into the bag.

I couldn't help but take a quick glance at myself in the bedroom mirror, before disappearing into the bathroom. If the main tub had been a little compact, the shower was generous in size. It took up one end of the en suite room, partitioned off with a glass privacy screen, one half of which was fixed in position and the other half movable. I reached inside, and in seconds had warm water cascading down from the ceiling mounted shower head.

Moments later, I was standing right under the raging torrent. It was so relaxing to feel the shower rain down on my head, and I just stood there, my wet skin glistening in the glow of the bathroom light. Streams of water flowed down over my naked form, following the curves of my full mounds before cascading down to the floor. I could have spent forever just standing there, letting my aches and pains metaphorically wash away.

Not that I realised it, but Peter had been true to his word. He had stripped off to his boxers, in readiness for getting changed. His clothes were sitting on the bed, along with the fresh towel he had promised Amina. Peter grabbed the towel and walked into the en suite.

His intention was simply to swap the towels over, leaving this clean one hanging from the towel rail. As he stood there though, staring at the blurred outline of his naked lover through the steamed-up shower screen, another thought filled Peter's mind.

It was all too tempting.

Peter removed his boxers. Already, just with the image of his naked lover filling his mind, Peter was sporting an admirable erection. Careful not to make any sound, Peter eased the shower screen open and stepped inside. There was ample room for two people to stand within the cubicle, without their bodies touching. For a moment, that's just what Peter did. He stood there, watching his lover taking a shower.

By now, I had grabbed the bar of soap and was busy lathering up. I just loved the feel of silky suds against my bare skin and was taking longer than needed for a quick freshen up. I was so entranced by the whole experience that I never sensed the company until...

"Aghh," I squealed, as suddenly Peter ran his hands over my back, making me jump with surprise.

"Peter!" I yelled at him.

"I thought you might need a hand... or two," Peter responded. "Go on, pass me the soap."

It was never my intention, but now that he was here it sure would have been disappointing not to feel his strong hands up against my bare skin. I passed the bar of soap back to Peter and waited.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly as Peter started with my shoulders.

Peter was working the soapy lather in a way which was half way between wash and massage, and I just couldn't help myself but succumb to his every touch. He worked his way down, following the curve of my spine, all the way to my firm ass and thighs.

I waited for him to bring his hand back up between my legs, searching for my waiting sex, but it didn't come. Instead, Peter brought his hands around to my front, and made the same sensual journey in reverse. I gasped as his fingers caught my apex, before sliding up over my bushy mound. I moaned as he worked my full mounds, massaging them both together in a firm circular motion. I gasped again he bore down on my now hard nipples, teasing each in turn between his soapy fingers.

Then I felt it.

Memories of our last time in the kitchen came flooding back. That morning, I had felt his hardness press against my ass from behind, just as it did here in the shower. That morning, I let his hugeness stretch me open. That morning, I let him take me to my special place. That morning, I felt the warmth as he filled my loins.

It would have been so simple, so tempting, just to lean forward and let him take me from behind. I shook my head. One day, I told myself. One day, I would let him do just that, but not today. A second thought flooded my mind, reminding me again of our last time together.

That morning in the kitchen, I also felt the sticky mess inside my panties as a reminder of our moment of passion. Tonight, we were going out to dinner. I wasn't intending to do so with soiled knickers, and the ones I had chosen weren't exactly going to keep much inside. The only question though, was what to do with his obvious excitement.

I reached behind with one arm. My hand nudged against his erection and, without hesitation I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. Slowly, firmly, I started to stroke his manhood.

I smiled to myself.

My mind was made up.

I let go of his manhood and turned to face Peter. I wrapped a leg around his and, like a tango dancer seducing her partner, pulled myself up against his naked body. I planted my lips firmly against his, in a smacker of a kiss. Then, without warning and much to the surprise of my young lover, I sank down to the floor. As I knelt there, with water now cascading over my back and shoulders, I looked up at Peter, smiled, then took hold of his hardness again.

I started to work my hand up and down his shaft, watching as his foreskin eased over his engorged head, then fell back into place. I swallowed hard. I'd only ever done this once before, and only under Peter's guidance, but I remembered clearly how much he had enjoyed it. That time he'd stopped me just when I was getting going. This time, my mind was set... this time, there would be no stopping.

"Mmmm... Amina..." Peter moaned, in the softest sensual way.

He closed his eyes as I continued to run my hand up and down the length of his cock. He may have been hard already, but I could still feel him twitch as I stroked him and was sure he soon felt bigger still. One hand become two, as I worked the full length of his shaft, urged on by his murmurings.

With his eyes closed, Peter didn't realise that I had leaned forward. My mouth was now inches away from the tip of his cock. As I continued to work his shaft, I focused in on the way his foreskin slipped back and forth, revealing the purplish treasure within. Then, without warning, as I pulled back on his cock, I moved my mouth towards his hardness. I placed a gentle kiss against his exposed head.

Peter's eyes shot open.

"What..." he exclaimed, glancing down at me.

I didn't respond. I didn't even look up at the young lad. I had his attention, and now that I had, I sank forward and took him inside.

Peter watched as I took his cock into my mouth, my tongue grazing against his sensitive helmet as slowly it disappeared. I pulled off, my lips clamping down, caressing his smooth skin as I went.

I stared at his length. There was something exciting about this huge manhood, the way the very tip glistened with my saliva, the way it pointed straight at my waiting mouth.

There was no putting it off. I had made up my mind. The first time, Peter had needed to encourage me to take him deeper. This time... this time I was going to show him just how quick a learner his lover was. I was going to take him as deep as I could. I was going to suck him all the way until he could hold on no more.

I took hold of Peter's erect cock once more and positioned the tip just in front of my mouth. Seductively I ran the tip of my tongue across his darker helmet. I teased him with my tongue, running the tip across his smooth skin before probing gently at his peehole. Short flicks interspersed with longer licks had Peter moaning softly once more. It was time to up the ante.

Once more I sank down on his cock, this time taking as much of his length as I could. I stopped as I felt his head nudge against my soft palate, then started to pull off once more. It was slow, it was sensual. All the time I sucked against his cock as I eased off his hard shaft. I stopped short of pulling him out, then sank down once more.

So, it continued, a slow sensual rhythm, taking a little more inside every time I sank down onto him. A slow sensual rhythm was soon joined by a low manly guttural moan. It might not have been the quickie fuck that Peter was most likely expecting, but for sure he wasn't complaining.

I could feel his cock nudge into the back of my throat. I paused for a moment, taking the time to get used to the feeling inside. I swallowed as his head nestled against the back of my mouth. It was more of a nervous gulp than an intentional swallow. I gasped, holding back a gag as I felt him dip ever so slightly further into my throat before popping back out. I had found my limit.

"Mmmm," Peter moaned as he felt the unintentional movement against his head.

It was all the encouragement I needed. I took hold of his hips, for stability, then went back to my sensual rhythm. I rocked forwards and back against his cock, taking him all the way until he nestled against the back of my mouth, then pulling off again. As I did, I sucked hard.

Peter's moans had intensified. He was beginning to sound like a whimpering child, as I caressed his sensitive cock with my warm soft mouth. Keeping the length to my movement, I started to pick up speed. Time after time I took him deep, nestling his head into the soft palate at the back of my mouth, holding him there for a mere second then pulling off.

The more Peter moaned, the faster I continued, all the time clamping my lips down on his shaft and sucking hard as I withdrew.

"I'm gonna cum," Peter whispered.

That was always my intention. I was going to make the lad cum. I just wasn't sure yet if I wanted his cum in my mouth.

Peter grunted again. He stiffened slightly, trying to hold back the inevitable.

I took it as a cue and pulled my mouth off his cock. Having him cum in my mouth, swallowing his manly load, would be a lesson for another day.

Peter opened his eyes and glanced down at me. There was a look of disappointment in his gaze. I had no intention to disappoint the young lad though. His huge cock stood proud; a glistening flagpole aimed directly out towards me. I stared at his erection, then up at Peter, then back down at his hardness.

Bringing my hand back to his shaft, I finished off just as I had started, only quicker... much quicker. My hand was a blur as I worked his shaft, pushing Peter closer and closer to releasing his load.

Peter moaned.

Peter groaned.

Still, I worked him with my hand, stroking furiously against his hardness. He stiffened once more, a dribble of pre-cum seeping out. Peter was panting hard as his release built inside.

I continued to work him, my movements now slowing as I sensed he was on the edge. I pointed his cock towards me, then gave a single slow stroke.

Peter groaned.

I gave another long stroke, then a third.

Peter was holding his breath. He was trying his best to prolong the moment, but deep inside he knew it was futile.

I gave another stroke. This time I felt his cock twitch in my grip. I held him there, pointed right at me. I gave a shorter stroke and he twitched again.

Another short stroke had Peter gasp. He could hold it no longer. His cock twitched once more, and as it did, he released his load.

A jet of white cum shot out towards me. I could do nothing. It was all too quick. Before I knew it, Peter covered me with a necklace of pearly cum. The first drops hit my chin. The remaining stream ran down across my breasts.

I smiled.

I laughed.

I ran my hand along his shaft and a second jet hit my naked body. I continued, working his cock, feeling smaller and smaller spurts of cum hit me. It was Peter who finally put an end to my playtime.

"I thought your idea was to get cleaned up," he whispered, a smile on his face. "Looks like you're dirtier now than when you started."