Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the young lad, then down at the beads of cum lying across my dark skin. It was true. I did now need to clean up, but it was better than having his load seeping out into my knickers as we went out to dinner.

"Peter!" I yelled, this time for effect rather than down to surprise or annoyance. "Weren't you meant to be getting changed?"

Peter did just that. As I knelt there, covered in his cum, he made his way out of the shower. I watched his shadowy form dry off, then Peter disappeared out of view. I hadn't moved. The warm water of the shower still cascaded down over my back and shoulders. Some had washed away, but I still had trails of cum across my chin and breasts, where the water didn't get to.

Nervously, I reached down and ran a finger through his creamy seed. Slowly, staring all the time, I brought a cum-loaded finger up to my mouth. I held it there for a moment, then took my finger inside, tasting the salty staleness of semen for the first time.

I didn't know what to expect. My mind told me it should be disgusting, yet still I found myself dipping in for a second taste. It was different. It wasn't exactly pleasant, but most definitely bearable. Next time, I told myself. Next time, he would cum inside.

For now, though, I had better clean myself up, as we did have a dinner date to go on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Twenty minutes later, I walked out into the living room.

"Oh my god, Amina," Peter exclaimed as he glanced across at me. "You look fantastic."

It was true. Even I had to accept that I looked a million dollars, which wasn't bad for a forty-two-year-old mother of four. I knew I would though.

It wasn't the first time I'd considered myself wearing the little black number. It was the tube dress I had held up to the mirror in Amina's bedroom; strapless, off the shoulder, seducingly stretchy, and oh so short. Back then though, I had considered the dress and the way it screamed fuck me, as being totally inappropriate.

Tonight though, I could think of nothing better than having Peter fuck me.

The dress clung to my every curve, stretching sensually as I walked across to the young lad, then sat down.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Like it?" Peter responded. "I absolutely, fucking love it... just like I love you, Amina."

I smiled back at him. Peter was always full of surprises, and what he asked next was the latest.

"No bra?" he enquired.

"Nope," I responded, giving my full mounds a little jiggle, and setting them gently swaying inside the clingy fabric.

"And... knickers?" Peter asked.

I looked at him, quizzically.

"Of course," I replied. "Little black sexy ones."

"Show me," Peter said.

I stood up. With a sassy sway, I eased the little black dress upwards, all the way until my silky black thong came into view. I gave him a twirl, showing him how the tiny black back disappeared between my firm ass cheeks. I was half way towards facing him again when Peter made his next request.

"Nice... very nice... but not tonight," he suggested.

"What?" I replied.

"Not tonight," Peter responded. "Tonight, when you take every step in that sexy dress... when the fabric stretches seductively around your every curve... when everybody turns and looks... I want to be the one who knows just what you're wearing underneath. You can have them back when you leave tomorrow," Peter responded.

I simply stared at him, my dress still up around my waist, my sexy knickers on full display. Was Peter really suggesting I should go commando?

"Trust me... you'll look even more fantastic..." Peter added.

Slowly, reluctantly, I eased the thong down over my hips, before letting it fall to the floor around my ankles. I eased the dress back down, covering my modesty. One at a time, I lifted my feet, then picked up the discarded thong. I passed the skimpy garment over to Peter.

"Good girl," he responded, standing up and placing a kiss on my lips, at the same time running a hand up my inner thigh, all the way until his fingers nudged against my now bare sex. "You weren't exactly planning on keeping them on all weekend, were you?"

I shook my head.

For sure I was planning on taking them off as soon as I could, of getting down and dirty with the young lad, of letting him fuck me long and hard. This was just pre-empting the need, but still it seemed so strange. The dress barely came down to mid-thigh, so I would have to be careful. Some things were for Peter's eyes only.

Minutes later, we were leaving his apartment block, taking the short walk to the restaurant. It wasn't a particularly cold early autumn evening, yet still I could feel a chill between my legs.

Never had I gone out before without panties, or even sexy little knickers.

I felt uncomfortable.

I felt slutty.

Deep inside though, I had to admit it.

I felt excited.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dinner was fantastic. It wasn't an upmarket affair, but that wasn't the point. What mattered was us. Peter was amazing. It was like he adored my every move, and more so he wanted to make sure everybody knew we were a couple.

Never once was there an unnerving look, suggesting your mother should know better than to dress like that. Nor was there the insinuation that I was too old for him, or even worse that money might have changed hands for the two of us to be out together. We were just us, for one evening, two people enjoying a night on the town, happy together.

We were just like every other couple doing the same, and it felt... wonderful.

I couldn't remember the last time I had felt this way with Zeeshan, or more to the point I didn't have the inclination to remember. It had been Peter's idea to spend the weekend together, out of prying eyes, and so far, I couldn't think of anything better.

We didn't go straight back to Peter's place. Instead, hand in hand, we walked under the now rosy sunset. A gentle breeze had picked up as the sun went down. I didn't need to worry about my dress rising in the wind, but for sure I could feel a definite chill down below. I hadn't thought so much about the lack of underwear until now, but the more I did, the more I longed for something more.

"Peter?" I asked.

"Yes, Amina."

"Can I ask you?" I continued.

"Anything," Peter responded. "Ask me anything."

"I need to know. Is this what you wanted it to be?" I asked.

"What do you mean... what I wanted it to be? I have the most beautiful woman standing here next to me. What more could I want?"

"But... I'm old... I'm married... I'm so, not an image of sexiness," I responded.

"And... you're so wrong," Peter added. "Look at you, Amina. You're a picture of beauty, just like your daughter. Look at the way that dress caresses your every curve, exuding elegance. If that wasn't sexy enough, then the very thought of what's hidden underneath has my heart pounding. Never tell me you're old, Amina. Never tell me you're so not sexy, Amina. Whatever you think you are, I'll simply say... I love you."

With that, Peter turned and kissed me. We stood there, arms around each other, letting the world pass us by. In public or not, no longer seemed to matter. I could feel that excitement once more. I was standing here with my lover, wearing little at all, and Peter was everything I wanted, everything I needed.

He made me feel... real. He gave me purpose. He got me... all... excited.

Finally, I broke the kiss and whispered into Peter's ear.

"Would you, Peter?" I asked. "Would you show me how much you love me? Would you take me to that special place... the one where nothing matters other than you and me?"

"What... here?" Peter responded.

I glanced around. We were at the side of the river, the glow of sunset reflecting off the water. The very thought of making love under the stars set my heart a flutter, but not here and not now. There were too any people around, and--a gust of wind sent another shiver between my legs--it was just a little too much on the chilly side.

"Oh Peter, such a wonderful thought," I replied, laughing, "but that special place is ours... just ours... not for sharing with all these other people. Got another idea?"

"Oh, I might just have... follow me, my sweet Cherie."

We must have been closer than I thought, or alternatively we were walking quicker than I expected, but within minutes we were back inside Castle House.

Kissing in the lift was becoming a regular event. This time though, as we kissed and canoodled, Peter also ran his hand up my inner thigh.

"What's this?" Peter asked. "No knickers, Mrs Khan?"

The look on my face said it all. It was Peter who had insisted I took them off, so how could he be surprised at my state of undress. The lift started to slow, and as that female voice called out that the doors were opening, Peter made his own announcement.

"Come here, my sexy Amina... jump into my waiting arms and let me carry you home."

Peter held his arms out, serious at the idea of carrying me from the lift to his apartment. He was so sweet, and without thinking I jumped up into Peter's open arms. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and clamped my legs around his hips for balance. It was then, as I felt Peter place his hands against my bare ass cheeks, that I realised how far the dress had risen.

"Peter," I whispered as the lift doors opened. "I think my dress has come up at the back and you can see my ass."

"I don't think so," Peter replied, confidently carrying me out into the corridor, "I know you can, and a mighty fine ass it is too."

I moaned out, as Peter gave my bare ass cheeks a firm squeeze.

"But what if--"

"Too late for what ifs," Peter interrupted, walking quickly towards his apartment.

It was so far so good. We'd made it to his apartment without bumping into anyone.

"Now, hold tight while I find my key," Peter suggested.

Peter removed one hand from under my backside and went in search of his keycard in his pocket. I clung on tightly as he moved his remaining hand to a more central position, spanning both cheeks; finger, and thumb on one side, two fingers on the other, and his middle finger...

"Peter!" I yelled, nearly losing my grip as I felt his touch delve up between my legs.

I heard the click of Peter's door as he raised his keycard to the lock. Peter grabbed the door handle, turned it and the door opened slightly. He turned around, his back now pushing against the heavy door as he started to carry me inside.

It was as Peter pushed the door open, that I heard the tell-tale sound of a bell further down the corridor. It was the lift, and it was arriving here on the third floor.

"Quick, Peter," I called out. "Someone's coming."

Facing into Peter's apartment, I could no longer see down the corridor, but I could sense every movement behind. I heard the metallic grate as the lift doors opened.

My heart was pounding. I didn't have to look, to know just what a sight I would be giving from behind, with my dress pulled up and my bare ass on display.

Somewhere in the distance were voices, one male and one female. Were they looking our way? Then I heard the bang of Peter's bedroom door as it swung shut behind us. It was close. Had they seen me in my state of undress, or had I gotten lucky?

"You can put me down now," I commented as Peter walked past the kitchen, through the living area and towards his bedroom.

It was a case of be careful what you ask for, as he did put me down, in the most literal of ways.

I screamed, in surprise rather than pain, as Peter dumped me on the middle of his bed. I landed there in a heap, half sitting, half slumped back, trying to catch my breath. My dress was still up around my waist. My legs were still apart, and with no panties, I was flashing my bare pussy back at my young lover.

Peter didn't waste any time. He knelt on the floor in front of me, grabbed my thighs, and yanked me forward. I slumped all the way back onto the bed, my ass now hanging over the front edge of the mattress.

Then he did it.

I gasped as Peter buried his face between my outstretched legs. He ran his tongue along the length of my outer lips, teasing where they joined, getting his first taste at the delights inside. Peter lifted his head and looked seductively up at me.

"Mmmm... time for dessert... sweet dessert," Peter teased, before diving in once more.

Peter flicked out his tongue, tracing the length of my sex again. He was pushing ever firmer against my outer lips, looking for an opening, seeking the sweet nectar inside. Peter couldn't help himself. He traced every inch of my sex, over and over, all the time fuelling my arousal, making my juices run.

I was purring softly. I had my eyes half-closed as Peter lapped at my most intimate area.

Peter could feel his own excitement growing alongside that of his lover. Already there was a large bulge in his trousers, arousal borne from no more stimulation than his imagination and the taste of his lover's sex against his tongue.

Once more, Peter looked up. I opened my eyes to see him smiling back at me, his lips glistening with sweet love juices.

"Ready to cum?" Peter asked.

I never had the time to reply.

In his mind, Peter had already decided that it was time to feast on his lover. He took hold on my thighs, then buried his head once more. This time, Peter pressed harder still, drawing the tip of his tongue firmly against my now puffy outer lips. I gasped once more, as he found his way inside. He was now drawing his tongue along my slick innermost folds, lapping up the sweet juices which were now flowing freely from within.

With his head still down between my legs, Peter glanced up at me. I never saw him as I already had my eyes firmly closed, enjoying the way he worked me down below. My mouth was slightly open, a mix of soft moans and fast breaths telling just how good a job peter was doing. Peter though wasn't happy with just a good job; he was going to give his lover a tonguing to remember.

It was time to explore. He started by lapping at my sweet juices, listening to my soft moans from above. My breathing was increasingly shallow and ragged, quick gasps between moans as Peter toyed with my cunt.

"Ughh," I gasped, as he flicked his tongue across my clit.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as he rimmed my opening.

Over and over Peter alternated between the two, driven on by nothing more than my carnal encouragement, and the taste of my sweet sex.

By now I was breathing hard. My moans were short and strained, coming between panted gasps. It hadn't taken long at all, to work me into a sexual fervour. Peter had managed it without even dipping up inside. I was already shaking my head from side to side, such was the way he stoked my fires.

Peter though, was only getting started. Forcing his mouth hard up against my sodden sex, he now only had one thing in mind, which was to force his tongue up inside me, as deep as he could. Peter ran his tongue firmly between my slick lips, running the length of my sex, homing in on my opening.

I moaned again as he rimmed my hole.

I squealed as he pushed firmly forwards, the tip of his tongue forcing its way inside.

Peter pushed as deep as he could, before pulling out again. Over and over, Peter repeated the same, slowly inserting his tongue into my welcoming pussy. Over and over, I moaned with delight. The more I moaned, the more Peter increased his pace, sacrificing depth for speed. The more he worked me, the more I moaned, and the more I writhed with delight on the bed.

Then I did it.

Such was the intensity in the way he was tonguing me, I just couldn't help myself. Without warning, I reached down, cupped my hands round the back of Peter's head and pulled him in closer still. I was moaning profusely as I felt my younger lover's tongue work its magic down below. I could feel the fires in my loins, growing in intensity with every movement across my slick folds, every push into my tight pussy, every flick out across my tender clit.

I had pulled Peter's face hard up against my pussy. My hands, on the back of his head, kept my young lover's tongue right where I wanted it. I could feel my climax rushing towards me like a tidal wave. I clamped my legs together against his head, my body now thrashing on the bed.

It was difficult to breathe, but a heady mix of adrenaline and carnal excitement forced Peter onwards. He could feel the tremble in his lover's body and upped his efforts, using movements rather than sounds to know just how close he was to pushing me over the edge. Peter was incessant. He never stopped as he worked at my sex, wiggling his tongue into and out of my hole as quick as he could.

I stiffened from time to time, as ripples of pleasure radiated out from deep inside. Still though, Peter kept going, and still I clamped my legs in a vicelike grip around his head. I arched my back as the first true wave passed over me.

Had Amina cum? Peter wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to stop until his lover could take no more. He continued the onslaught--in his restrained position, all Peter could do was push his tongue into my sodden pussy and rub his nose hard against what he hoped was my clit.

It was too much.

I screamed.

I thrashed on the sofa as my desires intensified, passions becoming stronger and stronger. I was on the edge, teetering there, waiting for that final push which would send me tumbling down the other side.

As fast as he could, Peter worked his tongue into my opening. All the time, he ground his nose against those slick folds. He was pushing me further and further along my path of no return.

When it happened, it did so quickly.

I trembled.

I shook.

I gave a guttural scream of delight.

Releasing my grip on Peter's head, I felt the big one hit.

Peter pulled back slightly, grabbed a lungful of air, then dipped back in. He was lapping wildly at my sex with his tongue.

I was panting hard. My eyes were screwed shut as I climbed even higher. If this is what heaven felt like, I was ever so close. My hands clenched at the duvet, my knuckles turning white as a second even larger wave hit me.

Peter was insatiable, his tongue lapping frantically at my sodden sex.

Higher and higher, I climbed. I could feel the intensity in my loins, building stronger and stronger, then...

Peter sucked directly on my hard nub of a clit, and I screamed once more.

This time, from the copious love juices which flooded Peter's mouth, he knew for sure that I had cum.

Peter pulled back, his chin glistening with sweet love juices. He knelt back on his haunches, staring up at me. I just lay there, slumped back on the bed, riding the moment. My eyes were still screwed shut. My breaths were still fast and shallow. My mind was consumed with pure, unadulterated, ecstasy.

I could hear movement in front of me, but I didn't make any effort to seek out the source.

When finally, I came down far enough from my high to open my eyes, the first thing I saw was Peter. He was standing in front of me, dressed in nothing but a tee, the one he had worn under his overshirt when we headed out to dinner.

I smiled back at him. Oh yes, Peter had well and truly taken me to my special place. My eyes flicked down, and then I noticed it. Standing proud, looking larger than ever as he held the thick shaft in his hand, was Peter's erect manhood.

"Ready for the main course, Amina?" he asked.

My eyes, still a little glazed over with the euphoria of climax, flicked between Peter's face and his rampant flagpole.

I didn't say anything.

I had no words to show what I was feeling.

Slowly, my ass still perched over the front of the mattress, I raised my knees upwards and backwards. It was an open invitation to the young lad.

If you want it, come, and get it.