Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Peter wanted it alright. Still stroking his huge member, Peter moved towards me. He was standing in front of me, his legs bent slightly, his cock dangling just above my sodden sex.

All I could do was stare.

My heart was beating fast with the anticipation of being taken again.

I reached out between my legs and took hold of him, guiding my lover towards my sodden sex. Closer... closer... I steered him towards me. I gasped as I felt his cock touch me for the first time. For a moment I held him there, his manhood resting against my glistening lips.

Slowly, Peter inched forward. He sank through my sodden outer lips, and I gasped again. Peter didn't stop. Ever so slowly, he continued to move towards me. As he did, the tip of his cock followed the line of my soft inner folds, upwards and outwards, pulling back his foreskin as he went. I moaned softly as his engorged head caught my clit, before popping out over my apex.

Once more, I positioned him. Once more, Peter leaned in. Once more, I moaned as he grazed sensually over my hard nub of nerve endings. Again, again, I repeated the same. Again, again, Peter gently worked his cock against my sodden sex, each time ever so slightly quicker, ever so slightly firmer.

By now, Peter was rocking back and forth with regularity, and all I was doing was guiding him. Whether they had ever truly subsided or not, I couldn't be sure, but what I did know was that my desires were quickly coming to the fore once more. He could continue like this, merely caressing my clit, and I knew I would cum.

I wanted more.

I longed for more.

I needed to show Peter just what he meant to me.

As he moved away, I guided him slightly further back. Peter leaned in once more and this time the tip of his cock nudged at my opening, before flicking forward towards my clit. I tried a second time, with similar results. You could say it was third time lucky as, with satisfied moans from the two of us, Peter pushed deep into my waiting pussy.

He was large. His length always amazed me. His girth always stretched me. This time though, I was so wet that he sank in effortlessly.

For a moment Peter stood still.

I glanced down at him and smiled. In my fingers I held the last inch or so of hard shaft, but otherwise he had impaled himself in my waiting sex, and I could feel the fullness deep inside. I wanted more. I wanted this last inch or so as well. Releasing my grip on his cock, I took purchase on the underside of my knees and pulled them further back, arching my hips up slightly.

"Fuck me, Peter," I mouthed back at my lover. "Fuck me hard."

It was like I had waved the flag at the start of a grand prix race. Peter did just that. Legs bent, knees resting on the edge of the mattress for stability, he flexed at the hips, sinking himself deeper still.

He was fast.

He was furious.

He was fucking me hard, just as I had asked, but was it all of him?

Peter took me by surprise. He grabbed firmly at my hips and yanked me further towards him. I yelled as I found myself pulled a little further down on the bed. I squealed as I felt him bottom out.

No sooner had I gotten used to taking his entire length, than Peter had pulled out again. He picked up the same fast pace, fucking me with long, hard, fast, strokes. By now I could feel him slap against my ass as he continued to work me with all his might.

Peter's breathing was shallow and fast. He was starting to groan with the effort.

I was panting hard. I was moaning profusely. I was already climbing my wall again, quickly scaling the heights, and I didn't want to stop.

With the intensity of his thrusts, I could feel my full breasts bouncing freely inside my dress. Peter must have noticed too, as his next move was to release them from their soft confines. I squealed again as I felt his hands on my soft mounds, squeezing at the soft flesh, teasing at the hard sensitive nipples.

I could feel my fires start to rage, as I climbed further and further. How high was the wall I was scaling? I knew from Peter's grunts that he was close, yet I still seemed so far away. Releasing my grip on my knees, I let my legs fall forward against the young lad, using his weight along to keep them spread.

"Faster," I whispered.

Peter tried. He was going as fast and as hard as he could, leaning in against me. I needed more though. He'd made me smoulder. He'd set the flames flickering, but I needed something to make them explode into life.

I closed my eyes and thought of nothing but the pleasure down below. I held my breath. I bit my lip. I stiffened against his thrusts, trying to force myself down on his rampant rod. Still, I needed something more. Still, I needed...

"Yesss," I moaned, as I felt his touch against my clit.

He had slowed slightly, but what Peter lacked in pace, he made up for in power. With one hand on my waist for stability, he had moved the other down between my legs and was now toying at my clit as he continued to thrust into my sodden sex.

How long did we last? I really didn't know. Once more I found myself consumed by the moment; that feeling of Peter taking me to my special place.

I screwed my eyes shut.

I stiffened.

Somewhere deep inside I felt him shoot.

And then I came... louder, harder, deeper than ever before.

I never heard Peter cum. I knew he had, as I could feel his warmth inside me. I was so overcome with my own climax that everything else melted into nothingness.

As I opened my eyes, I felt Peter pull out. There was more than a dribble of creamy jizz following his already softening manhood. I moved my hand down between my legs and ran my fingers through his plentiful load. For a second time in one day, I savoured the stale salty taste of cum.

Slowly, aching from such prolonged stimulation, I sat up and dropped my legs over the edge of the bed. I took his cock in my hand, brought my lips down and kissed him. I could smell the cocktail of male and female juices, and just couldn't resist running my tongue over his glistening yet softening shaft. It was the first time I'd tasted myself on him, and I so hoped it wouldn't be the last.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why had I doubted the young lad?

'Where there's a will, there's a way,' Peter had said, and for sure he had found the perfect way for us to be together. He had exceeded all my dreams, and even though I knew it would be back to normality tomorrow, I was the happiest person in the world as I tucked myself up under his duvet.

I'd finally slipped the dress off, then climbed into bed. The nightdress I had packed was still in my bag, unused and unneeded. I lay there, naked, with my head on Peter's chest. Peter was naked too, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I glanced up at the young lad.

"You're the best, Peter," I whispered softly. "Simply, the best."

I slept so well that Saturday night.

To Be Continued