All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 01'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 3 years ago

Too much tease. Nothing happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice start. Please continue.

sswillowsswillowalmost 3 years ago

Keep going. Good first story.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the followup!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it very much cant wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can't wait for part 2

christi11christi11almost 3 years ago

Good start, thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I rated this as a stand alone story because so often authors don't publish the next chapter. So as a stand alone, this is only a 2 star. It has a great build up, but then nothing. As it is, it is not an incest story. HOWEVER, having said that, I look forward with great anticipation to the conclusion; which I can only imagine what it will be. I see a 5 star conclusion coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so far.

Very glad you are taking the time to develop the characters.

I saw another reviewer was only interested in "premature ejaculation"

Please take your time and build it all up.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Pretty good start, let's see where this goes, and how long you take to get there. Hopefully not too long, as in start right away. Don't wait three chapters to get things going.

12bolt12boltalmost 3 years ago

Good story line. Hope to be continued

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2almost 3 years ago

One can NOT be considered fit and trim with a 42-inch chest. Even more true if the tits are 47 inches around.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

I agree with jrrrr as a stand-alone story I voted two stars also, as of yet no incest, that being said, don't wait too long to post ch 2, would like to see where you going with it, finish the story and I am sure you will get a better vote. the reason I voted 2 stars is, it just another story with oversized E-cup tits and a 10 " cock, which to me is a turn-off, try using normal size body parts. also, it sounds racist as it is a black family, all black guys do not have 10" cocks. and all black women don't have oversized tits and ass.

ragg3dym4nragg3dym4nalmost 3 years ago

I love a good, slow burn. You're not writing a "quickie" here and that's both recognized and appreciated. I also like the fact that you have identified elements of conflict that 1) will help drive the story forward and 2) make the wait or the trip through the story more interesting and satisfying.

Great stuff!

RicanbanditRicanbanditalmost 3 years ago

I like the way this story is progressing, keep going

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

I need more of this! Ya left me hanging

DominicVanceDominicVancealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To those who've asked, Chapter's 2 and 3 are already submitting and will hopefully be posted in the next day or 2.

I'm currently writing Chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You said “kiddo” so often it makes her sound like.. a kid.. it’s weird and off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tetra69 here

This was very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You lost me at 10 inch dick. 7 or 8 at the most may have made it more believable. I mean a woman that has a condition that makes sex uncomfortable and you give the "hero" of the story a ridiculously long and thick cock. And suddenly sex after 15 or 20 years sex has gone from painful to pleasurable? Seems to me a woman with a medical condition like that would be even more anxious with a super large cock facing her. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the sensitivity of the discussion with Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 10 inch cock and the E cup tits took you from 5 to 4 stars.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I think the story will be more enjoyable if his dick wasn't 10 inches and his wife's tits 42E. It's a great story/series, but these unbelievable stats are just too distracting just when you are getting close to going over the edge. Kind of like what keeps happening to his daughter every time she gets close to an orgasm.

Je2ryJe2ryover 2 years ago

Well written, but disappointing. Husband and wife sex was not what I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SASHA'S EXPERIENCE WITH BRIAN SHOWS WHAT A STUPID DESPERATE BITCH SHE IS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star because i didnt click this ro read about husband wife fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the fuck is the sex with Becca!!!

Should be father daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, folks. Have a little patience.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's the ridiculous proportions that make this story so much worse than it otherwise is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES