Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped several beats before I realized that the clerk had barely noticed. It took another moment before I realized that she probably thought I was Sasha's "Daddy" and not her actual father. Part of me was glad that I wouldn't have to explain things. A darker part of me liked the idea. We headed back to the car, and I drove us home as Sasha excitedly pored over her new toys, peppering me with questions the whole time.

-----AFTER DINNER-----

The rest of the day had been relatively quiet. Sasha called and texted her friends, I did some yardwork to keep myself busy. Becca had managed to finish work at a reasonable time and we ordered a pizza since none of us felt up to cooking that night. After dinner Becca and I cuddled up on the couch with a couple glasses of wine while Sasha scrolled through half a dozen streaming services until she finally decided on a movie. I barely paid attention to the movie, just enjoying the feeling of my beautiful wife pressed against me at the end of a long day. By the end of the movie Becca had fallen asleep and Sasha had stopped paying attention either, staring at her phone instead. As the credits rolled, I turned the TV off and the sudden absence of noise finally caught Sasha's attention. She looked up from her phone at her mom and I cuddled up on the couch and smiled before she got up and stretched. "I'm gonna get to bed. Thanks again for everything daddy. I love you."

Sasha kissed my cheek. I smiled back. "Love you too babygirl." I watched her leave the living room and found my gaze drifting over her ass. I drew in a sharp breath as I realized what I was doing and scolded myself for even having those thoughts. I sat for a few minutes just enjoying the peace and quiet before I turned my attention to my gorgeous wife curled up at my side, sleeping gently. She had changed into a pair of leggings and loose top almost as soon as she got home. The top offered a fantastic view of her cleavage, and her leggings accentuated her ass perfectly. I ran my hand up under the hem of her shirt, working my way up her stomach towards her heavy, full breasts. Even after more than twenty years feeling the softness of her skin and the curves of her body still hadn't gotten old.

I slipped my hand under her bra and cupped a tit letting her nipple roll between my fingers. A slight moan escaped from Becca's lips. "Mmm, someone's in a mood..."

I bent down and kissed her lips. "You could say that. Want to head to bed?"

Becca guided my hand lower and slipped it into her leggings. My hand found her clean shaven pussy and I ran a finger along the tender outer lips. Another moan, deeper this time, came from her before she whispered in my ear. "I'd rather have you right here." Grinning, I kissed her again as I stroked her pussy with a second finger and teased her clit with my thumb. "UGH! God that's good!" I felt her juices flowing over my hand and within seconds it was wet enough for me to slip a finger inside her pussy which squeezed my finger for a moment before Becca relaxed to let my digit slide in further. I felt Becca's back arch as she pressed her crotch into my hand and leaned her body into me. "Fuck babe." She panted "I want to taste you."

With a big, shit eating grin I whipped my shirt off and unbuttoned my jeans. Fishing my cock out of my boxers I felt a jolt of electricity run through my spine as Becca dove on my hardening member like a woman possessed. When we first met Becca had already learned how to give great head but couldn't yet take all ten inches of my cock. After decades of experience, it felt like an out of body experience when she really got to work. Becca inhaled the whole length of my cock at once and I felt the head swell in her throat as she locked her lips around the base and suck. With a pop she pulled herself off and winked at me, stroking my length before diving back down. This time instead of taking me deep she took her time with long slow strokes as she wrapped her tongue around my shaft.

"OH FUCK BABE! Keep that up and I'm gonna cum right down your throat!"

Becca paused her ministrations for a second before popping her mouth off again. "Mmm, give me that cum wherever you want it, just make sure that when you're done you return the favor."

Grinning ear to ear I leaned back and enjoyed the show. Becca picked up her rhythm again and soon she was making my entire cock disappear down her throat with each stroke. With my head lodged in her throat I felt her moan and looked down to see her rubbing her palm into her clit. It was all too much and sent me right up the edge.

"ON YOUR BACK" I gasped out. Becca pulled herself off my cock and lay back on the couch and opened her mouth. I quickly straddled her chest, gave my shaft another quick stroke and my cockhead exploded in long, thick ropes across her face. Half a dozen streams painted her lips, nose and forehead before another shot splashed across her neck. A euphoric rush hit me hard enough that my vision swam as I tried to catch my breath.

I looked down and saw my wife, giggling and squirming like back when we first started dating. At 55 she had a few more lines around her eyes, but her eyes themselves still shone with lust and joy. Being older myself I could already feel my cock softening, spent for the night, no matter how much seeing her dark skin covered in white cum turned me on.

Becca used her finger to scoop the cum off her nose and eyebrow before licking it clean. "Mmm. You had a lot for me tonight." I gave an exhausted laugh and she grinned back at me licking her lips. "Ok mister. Your turn, get down there."

I didn't need to be told twice and leaned back to help her strip her leggings off. They were now sopping wet and smelled like heaven. I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and slid it under her ass to at least try and keep the couch clean. I looked back up to see that she had stripped off her top and bra. My gorgeous wife was now wearing nothing, but some streaks of cum. Stretched out on the couch she was a sight to behold. Her 42 E breasts hung heavy, her nipples puffy and aching for attention. Her stomach wasn't as flat as it once was, but she was still fit and trim. Her thighs were thick and spread wide, inviting me in to get a taste of what lay between, and her clean-shaven pussy was dripping wet, and throbbing with anticipation.

I started kissing my way down Becca's body, starting at her neck and getting a small taste of my cum mixed with her sweat. As I kissed and licked my way down further, I reached down and started to rub small circles around her clit. As my thumb teased her clit Becca moaned and arched her back and I took the opportunity to pop a nipple into my mouth. Sucking on her nipple and rubbing her pussy was driving my wife wild and I could feel her getting closer to an orgasm already. I slid my fingers on longer strokes of her outer lips and bit lightly on her nipples and was rewarded with hearing her breath quicken. Quickly I wrapped my other arm around her and raked my fingernails down her bath.

"OH G-G-UGH FFFFUUUCCCK!" Becca screamed as her juices flooded over my hand, soaking the blanket. I held my wife tightly as the orgasm wracked her body. As it subsided, I sat back on the couch and kissed my way down the rest of her body. "OH. MMM. YES! Eat that pussy honey. God, I love how you use your tongue!"

I took the hand drenched in her juice and brought it to her mouth for her to lick clean as I caressed the outer lips of her pussy with the tip of my tongue. Becca moaned happily as she sucked my fingers and I pushed my tongue deeper, tasting the inner folds of her pussy as I traced the edges and worked my way back towards her clit. With long, slow licks I luxuriated in her sweet taste. With my tongue on her clit, I slid 2 fingers into her hole and curled, feeling that familiar patch of roughness that let me know I had found her g-spot. Becca's moans turned to screams and she grabbed a handful of my hair. Rubbing gently against the spot I increased the pace of my tongue on her clit and felt her body start to shudder. I knew I only had a few more seconds before she came so I clamped my lips around her clit and sucked that delicious nub into my mouth.

Becca's thighs clamped around my head, and she gave out a guttural moan. "UFFHHH- HHUGGG- G-G-G-GGGOO-" and then she went silent as her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back in her head. I smiled to myself, satisfied with a job well done. I chuckled quietly to myself remembering the first time I had made her cum so hard she had blacked out. Becca lay limp for a moment before she finally started to breath normally again with a groan. "Holy fuck that was good! Just what I needed, thanks hon."

I climbed back up from between her thighs and kissed her cheek again before I scooped the last bit of cum off her chin with my finger. "Missed a spot" I grinned as she sucked the finger clean greedily. Exhausted I sat back on the couch and stretched out my back. "Ok, now are we going to head to bed?"

Becca laughed weakly. "Yeah, bed sounds good."

We gathered up our clothes and headed upstairs with a quick detour to the bathroom and just as Becca laid in bed she shot up with a start. "Crap! The Blanket, we left it on the couch."

I sighed and sat up. "Don't worry babe. I'll go throw it in the laundry room. Get some sleep." She slipped her sleep mask on and we kissed once more, and I could see that she was already drifting off happily. I turned off the bedroom light and quietly I made my way back downstairs to gather up the evidence from the couch and tossed it into the hamper in the garage. On my way back I stopped in the kitchen, cracked open a fresh bottle of water, and took a long drink. I started back up the stairs, trying to keep quiet but feeling every day of my 57 years in my back and knees.

It was when I almost reached the bedroom door that I heard a faint noise from down the hall. From Sasha's room. I paused trying to place the noise before I crept closer. I recognized it but couldn't place it. Finally, just outside of her door it clicked: the vibrator. A flash of guilt swept over me, and I turned around to sneak away when I heard her moaning. "OHHH...UHN..." I froze in my tracks, unable to move, and then I heard something that made my heart stop. "OH DADDY!"


12