Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Becca teaches Sasha about her condition, Daddy joins in.
6.5k words
4.73
55.8k
72

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. Also I haven't written anything in a long time, so a review would be very appreciated. This is the second part of an ongoing series. Not sure how many parts I've planned just yet, but there's more to cum ;)

*

It was the morning after I had given my daughter talked with my daughter about her sexual condition, taken her to a specialty store for some items to help her overcome it, found myself fantasizing about my daughter in a way I never had before, made passionate love to my wife on the couch, and accidentally overheard my daughter apparently fantasizing about me as well. As much as my mind was racing from that latest revelation the day was still long enough that I managed to fall into a deep, exhausted sleep. I finally woke up around 10 and made my way downstairs. I saw my wife Becca and my daughter Sasha sitting around the table and chatting. Becca turned towards me and grinned. "Hey there old man. Get your beauty sleep in?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled back. I was old yeah, 57 isn't exactly young anymore, but I was only 2 years older than Becca. I grabbed a cup of coffee and decided on just a snack for breakfast to tide me over until lunch. After a sip to help wake up I cocked an eyebrow and finally spoke. "So, what's on the agenda for the day?"

My wife and daughter abruptly fell silent as they shared a meaningful glance. A whole conversation seemed to pass between them in a matter of seconds. Finally, Becca spoke up. "Sasha and I have some things to talk about today so we're going to have a 'ladies' day out'. You've got the house to yourself honey."

Another gulp of coffee down and I shrugged. "Sounds like a plan. Have fun ladies. I'll try and get some work done." I kissed Becca and went to kiss Sasha on the cheek, but she turned her head and our lips met. Everyone giggled but for a heartbeat I felt a shock run through me. Just as quickly as it happened the moment passed. With that my two favorite ladies grabbed their purses and left, while I headed back to the office to check in with my editor.

Hours passed as I tried to make some headway, but I couldn't focus on my latest revisions, so I broke for lunch and went to heat up the leftover pizza. With my lunch in the microwave, I finally took my phone off silent and saw that I had a couple dozen texts waiting for me.

Becca: Hey hon, hope you're having a good day

Becca: Sash and I are doing a little shopping

Becca: Thought you'd like a little sneak peek

The next several messages were pictures of the two of them in new outfits. Mostly sundresses, tank tops and other summer wear. The next few were a variety of bathing suits. Becca had picked out a cream-colored bikini that was relatively modest but still accentuated her curves nicely. She had also found a navy-blue cutout one piece that gave several tantalizing peeks of her smooth dark skin. Then came the pictures of Sasha. My breath caught in my throat as I saw my daughter in a wine-red bikini that cut high on her hips. I scrolled on to the next picture and saw that she had picked out a white one piece. It had covered everything but was stretched thin enough that the outline of her areola was clearly visible. My cock was already getting hard when I scrolled to the next picture and saw that it was the same suit, but from the back and saw that the suit was a thong. My daughter's ass practically filled the screen, and I couldn't look away.

The microwave beeped, startling me out of my thoughts and I grabbed my lunch and a bottle of water. Sitting at the table I opened my phone back up and scrolled to the next picture. The rest were, thankfully, tamer. Becca in some new leggings, Sasha in a tee shirt with some Japanese kanji on it, new purses, and finally their lunch. All caught up I ate my pizza and sent a reply. "Super cute! Love that one piece on you ;)"

A minute later I got a reply.

Becca: Oh, there's more to come baby. We're about to hit Victoria's Secret ;)

Me: Looks like my afternoon is looking up!

Becca: I hope that's not all that's 'up'

Me: I was already there from the bikinis babe

Becca: Mmm, well if you can hold on a little longer I'll give you something even better

Me: Can't wait! Love you babe

Becca: Love you too hon

I tossed my plate in the sink and headed back to my office. Turning my phone back on silent, I tried to get back to work but after an hour of spinning my wheels I realized I wasn't going to be able to get any more work done today so I saved my edits and logged out. I checked my messages again and was not disappointed to see another batch of pictures waiting for me. The first couple were Sasha holding up the panties and bras she was looking at with her face showing various degrees of enthusiasm. Internally I breathed a sigh of relief that I wouldn't be seeing my daughter in lingerie and tried to ignore the part of me that was disappointed.

The next few pictures were of Becca in the changing room. The first was a black lace number, nice and skimpy, but she already had several like it. The next was an emerald-green bra that only just barely came up over her nipples. The next was a full body shot showing the matching panties which only just barely cupped her pussy lips. The next shot was the same set but from a different angle. Becca was now leaning against the wall and had moved the panties to the side, letting her puffy lips peek out. One hand held the camera, but the other hand had two fingers buried in her cunt, the inner pink of her lips on full display as she spread the lips for the camera. The next picture was a different angle again, this time from above as Becca had slipped the bra strap off her shoulder and popped her tit out of the cup, pinching her nipple with her mouth frozen in a gasp.

The picture had been cropped so that I couldn't see below her waist, so I found myself fantasizing about being there in the dressing room with her. Thinking about resting her leg on my shoulder as I ate her out against the wall, her fingers in my hair, and her breath coming in ragged gasps as she tried to keep quiet, I was getting hard, painfully so. I unzipped my fly and set my 10 inch cock free, stroking it slowly as I let myself enjoy the lewd show playing out both on my phone and in my head.

I scrolled further and saw Becca in a new set of panties, this time a silky tan set, but she wasn't wearing a top. Her tits entirely free Becca was kneeling wide on the floor of the changing room, her hand down the front of the panties and her lips curled in a devilish smile. The next picture was the same pose but with her fingers in her mouth, sucking her sweet juices clean. I stroked myself faster and groaned, feeling the orgasm building in my balls. I quickly grabbed a tissue to try to keep the inevitable cleanup manageable.

I scrolled to the next picture and there was Sasha, in the changing room with her mother. Becca and Sasha were wearing matching sets of lacy cherry-red lingerie. Their faces were all smiles but their bodies were pressed close together to fit in the picture. Their tits seemed to practically spill out of the bras and the panties were sheer enough that I could clearly see the outline of their pussy lips. Both my wife and my daughter. My heart stopped, but my fist didn't as I stroked myself even faster. I felt my orgasm surge as my eyes raked over my daughter's body.

"FuckfuckfuckFUCK!" My hips bucked involuntarily as I came, my cock pulsing with each surge as I shot stream after stream into the tissue.

Coming down from my orgasm high, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I couldn't believe I had just jerked off to my own daughter. I tossed the tissue and zipped my fly before I turned my attention back to my phone. I quickly scrolled through the rest of the pictures, mostly shots of one or both of them trying on shorts or leggings, before I typed out a reply.

Me: Incredible pictures babe!

Becca: Mmm Hmm. I thought you'd like those

Becca: Did you get some "stress relief"

Me: Yes I did. In fact I just finished relieving some stress

Becca: OOH! You dirty old man!

Becca: Did you have a favorite?

Another wave of guilt washed over me. I swallowed hard and pushed the feeling away.

Me: I liked the one with the green bra where you pinched your nipple

Me: I was imagining I was there with you, just out of frame

Becca: Oh I like the sound of that

Becca: We might have to try that next time!

Me: Keep teasing and I'll have to give you a spanking

Becca: Promises, promises

Becca: Ok hun, we're almost done here. See you soon

I took a deep breath and straightened myself up. With my head cleared I managed another hour of work before I heard the car pulling into the driveway. I got up and started to stretch when heard a banging at the front door. I hustled to the door and swung it open to see that their arms were full to bursting with bags from half a dozen stores. Sasha leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks daddy, there's a couple more in the car. Could you get those?" By a couple more she meant half a dozen and a few throw pillows.

I helped Becca take her bags up to the master bedroom and as soon as the bags hit the ground, she slumped face down on the bed. "Just gonna get in a nap". I kissed my wife on the cheek and lightly smacked her ass before leaving the room and shutting the door. I glanced down the hall and saw that Sasha's door was left partly open. Sasha was apparently not paying attention and had started to try on some of her new clothes. I saw my daughter hook her thumbs under the waistband of her skirt and pull the skirt and panties down in one smooth motion, bending over while turned away from the door and giving me a show as her ass and pussy were on full display.

It was just a flash, but I knew right then it would be seared into my brain forever. Her ass was just as round as her mother's but even tighter, and the darker caramel of her legs transitioned to a lighter shade from the tan lines. Between the luscious globes of her ass was a pair of plump pussy lips covered in a neatly trimmed bush. Just as quickly as it happened Sasha stepped into a different pair of panties and pulled them up over her hips.

The moment broken I found myself able to move again and quickly turned to walk back to my office. Halfway down the stairs I heard Sasha's door close. A small part of me wondered if the sound of me walking away had let her know that her door was open, or if she had left it open intentionally...

---LATER THAT NIGHT---

Becca and I were cuddling on the couch after dinner. Sasha had borrowed my car and gone out on a date with Brian. There was some trashy TV show on when a thought crossed my mind. "So what did you and Sash talk about today? Do I get to know?"

Becca stirred from her relaxed stupor. "Hmm? Oh that. She actually wanted to ask me about how I learned to deal with my vaginismus."

"Yeah? What'd you tell her?"

Becca sat up and stretched. "I was honest with her. I told her that I didn't really start to learn how to deal with it until I found someone I could trust. I told her that learning how I could feel pleasure helped me to trust my own body, but it wasn't until I found someone like you that I really felt like I could enjoy sex."

I smiled and hugged my wife closer. "Someone like me huh?"

Becca smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Yeah. Someone patient and caring. Someone experienced enough to be able to really know what they're doing. Maybe even a little older"

I rubbed my chin. "So, a dirty old man?"

Becca chuckled. "That wasn't what I was saying. In general, I think she should stay away from dirty old men. Except you of course."

We both laughed and relaxed back into the couch. Becca fell silent for a moment, lost in thought. She finally spoke a moment later. "Hey honey, my back hurts, could you give me a massage?"

I cracked my knuckles and sat up. "Sure, go ahead and get this shirt off." I hopped off the couch and ran to the bedroom to grab the massage oil from the nightstand. By the time I got back my wife was naked from the waist up, stretched out on the couch, and lying face down on a blanket. For the second time today, I drank in her loveliness and felt the blood rushing to my cock. With an impish grin I straddled her legs and warmed some oil in my hands.

Almost as soon as my hands touched her lower back Becca started to moan. "Oh god! I don't know what I did but thank fuck for this." I continued to press into her back and rubbed the oil around in small circles. With each pass over the knot in her back Becca groaned and squirmed, her hands gripping the arm of the couch in pain. I poured more oil in my hands and worked my way towards her upper back and shoulders. Gradually I massaged all around her upper body until Becca lay limp across the couch with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

I climbed off the couch and started to pull Becca's leggings and panties off. My wife groaned in approval when she realized I was going to massage her legs too. My cock, semi hard from the action so far, grew hard enough to strain against my jeans when I saw my wife stretched out on the couch, completely nude. I poured a line of oil up one of her legs and started massaging my way up her leg from her foot to her thighs. As my hand reached her thighs Becca's moans grew louder and her toes curled. I smiled to myself but kept massaging her thigh until I had worked every inch of her leg. I started working my way up the second leg until I reached the thigh again. By now Becca's pussy was so wet the smell hung in the air. I let my oiled hands drift up her thighs until my fingers brushed against her pussy lips.

Becca groaned and gripped the arm of the couch tighter. "Don't start something you can't finish old man." I knew from experience that having cum already once today that I might not be able to finish, but I was damn sure gonna try. I poured more oil on my fingers and slid one into my wife's cunt. "ooOOHH FUCK!" With a wicked grin I kept working her pussy and clit for a few minutes before I pulled my fingers away. Becca groaned into the arm of the couch. "Mmm... Want to head to- AHH" My wife let out a small scream as my oiled finger slid into her asshole. "OOHH FUCKCCKK! What has gotten INTO you!?"

I smiled and leaned in close to her ear. "Not sure but I know what's going to go into you." I slid a second finger into Becca's anus and felt it clench tight around my knuckles. "Gonna get you good and ready babe, then we can head to bed."

My wife looked up from the arm of the couch and stared at me with a look of hunger in her eyes. "You better fuck my ass good tonight." In response I simply grinned and pushed my fingers in deeper. Gradually I finger fucked Becca's asshole while I dripped more oil into her puckered hole. After several minutes of slow fucking Becca had started to relax and her ass started to open up to hungrily accept my fingers. I withdrew my fingers finally and my wife moaned, slightly disappointed that the fingers were gone, but she quickly hopped off the couch and ran to the bedroom.

I followed right behind, watching Becca's ass bouncing as she practically leapt up the stairs. I had barely stepped into the bedroom when she spun around and attacked my mouth. Becca impatiently started stripping my clothes off as she kissed every inch of skin she could reach. When I was finally naked Becca bent over the foot of the bed and began fingering her cunt. "Get back there and fuck my ass. And don't you DARE stop until I feel you cum." I quickly grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and poured a generous amount on my cockhead, stroking the length of it until I was at my full length.

I took my place behind my wife and guided my shining cock to her glistening asshole and started pressing my way in. Becca buried her face in the bed and screamed. After I had managed to get the thick cockhead past the ring I paused and let the vice-like grip lessen. Becca continued to rub her clit and moaned until her ass relaxed enough to let me in. Slowly I pressed a few more inches into her until I felt it clamp down again. Another minute of slowly rocking our hips in place while she fucked herself senseless and her ass relaxed again. Back and forth we went for another few minutes as I fucked Becca's asshole slowly and then waited until she could take more.

After several slow starts I finally managed to fit my whole length in her ass. I looked down to see my wife's perfect ass pressed against my hips, her dark skin contrasted against my own pale white. I vaguely wished I had thought to grab my phone to get a video of this. I pulled out a few inches and applied more lube to my shaft before pushing back in. This time when I bottomed out in her Becca's ass she came, burying her face in the bed and screaming. I pulled out further this time and slammed my hips back in. Becca came a second time, her legs shaking and back arching. Becca reached out behind her to grab at my hips and in response I bent her arm and pinned her to the bed as I bent down and started fucking her faster.

As I ravaged my wife's asshole faster and harder, she picked her head off the bed and started screaming into the room. "OGH UGH GOD! FUCK MY ASS YOU BASTARD!" I started to feel an orgasm building in my balls and smiled. With a renewed pace I let go of Becca's arm and gripped her hips, slamming into her ass as fast and hard as I could. "OH FUCK! ARE YOU GONNA CUM FOR ME?! ARE YOU GONNA CUM IN MY ASSHOLE? CUM FOR ME DADDY!"

Hearing the word "Daddy" I buried my cock in her ass one last time and unloaded a hot load of cum deep in her bowels. Becca came again, her hands gripping the bedsheets, and letting out a long wordless groan.

Thoroughly spent, I collapsed on top of Becca and gasped for breath. As much as I wanted to stay with my wife and come down gently, we were both startled out of our post coital bliss by the sound of the front door slamming. We looked at each other and wordlessly mouthed "SHIT!". Quickly we closed the bedroom door, I grabbed a wet wipe from the nightstand, cleaned off my cock, and I threw on my clothes. I quickly headed out into the hall and shut the door behind me to give Becca a chance to clean up.

I ran into Sasha coming up the stairs and heading towards her bedroom. She was visibly upset, but not as bad as the other night when she came home in tears. I reached out to stop her. "Hey there kiddo. Everything OK? You look like you've had a rough night."

Sasha tried to move past me, but I blocked her path. "It's just- I don't- Ugh. OK, fine. Sorry. I'm just frustrated, I'll talk, but can we do this somewhere other than the hall?"

I smiled and hugged my daughter. "Sure Sash, c'mon let's head downstairs and grab a drink." I turned her around and sent her back down the stairs and yelled through the bedroom door. "Join us whenever you're ready babe." Sasha went to the living room, and I stopped in the kitchen and poured a few glasses of wine. I brought three glasses to the living room and set one aside on the coffee table before offering one to my daughter who was holding the bottle of massage oil. I shrugged sitting down at the end of the couch. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. Your mom's back hurt so I was giving her a massage before you got home." It wasn't technically a lie. Sasha gratefully took the glass of wine and sat down next to me as Becca came down the stairs in a bathrobe. "So, what's on your mind kiddo?"

Sasha sighed deeply and took a big sip of wine and stared off into space, resolutely not looking at either her mother or me. "Brian and I are done." Becca cocked an eyebrow and grabbed her glass of wine before sitting opposite Sasha. "We, uh, I tried to explain to him about my condition. He didn't want to believe it at first, but I made him google it. After that he seemed to be willing to try and take things slow but by the end of the night, he was already trying to fuck me again." Sasha took another sip of wine and Becca reached out to rub her daughter's back. "I told him no, that I couldn't just jump into it like that, and I suggested he try going down on me." Sasha sipped her wine again and looked up at me before meeting my eyes and immediately dropping her gaze to her lap again. "He said that was disgusting but he tried to finger me again. I tried to get into it, but I just wasn't feeling it, so I told him to stop. That's when he called me a frigid bitch." Sasha drained her glass and set it aside. "He... he said that no one would ever love me." Sasha choked back a sob and buried her face in my shoulder.

12