All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 02'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 3 years ago

Holy fuck...so hot!!!

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonalmost 3 years ago

Please you have to write more. What a great start!

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 3 years ago

On the plus side, the writing and reactions are pretty solid and I'll continue to look forward to how this story evolves and adapts. My hope is that Sascha, with her parents' help, eventually meets someone like her father. In the mean time, she'll be able to develop coping methods with her vaginismus.

I have to say, though, that giving the main character a ten-inch dick was, to me, a mistake. You're already dealing with this rare condition with an involuntarily contracting vagina and now you add in this next-level complication of a rare cock size rather than what would have been far more sensible - an average or slightly above-average dick. Assuming he's also thick, that put me in a headspace of wondering if vaginal sex was even possible. Further, Becca jumps for the chance to have anal sex. A thick ten-inch cock for anal might look okay in porn, but in every day life, that's a problem.

You've gone though the trouble of building a realistic tale with an actual medical condition rather than pulling one out of your ass. I just wish you didn't fall into the cliche of "bigger is always better." Again, I like the story overall so I hope this criticism doesn't make you think otherwise. Four stars and will continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome story can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please get someone to proof read your stories , it was frustrating that in the first sentence it showed this was not proof read from your error , Also was disappointed to see another story with a 10in cock , yes I know they exist but reality is best . I will say it's becoming a great story except for your errors so unfortunately only gave you 4stars . I'm sure if you get your next chapter proof read it will be 5stars .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent.

A great story about patience and understanding.

At the end of the night, they all went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

Now waiting for the next chapter.

ragg3dym4nragg3dym4nalmost 3 years ago

Yup. Slow burn be burin'. Very skillfully crafted. It's a story that's erotic, not eroticism for the sake of eroticism.

If you need a copyeditor, I'd love to help you out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.