Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around my daughter and let her tears fall. Becca scooted closer and hugged us both as she leaned in close to her daughter's ear. "Oh Sash, you already are loved. I know this hurts, but if Brian can't even do the bare minimum for you then he's trash and you don't need him in your life. It'll take time, but trust me, this is for the best."

Sasha rubbed the tears away and sniffed. "I just, I know how hard it is to find a guy like dad. I just want to have what other people have. I want to feel loved. You know what I mean. I want to have sex and I want to know what an orgasm feels like."

Becca and I looked at each other, shocked. Becca spoke first. "You've never had an orgasm?"

"I don't think so."

"That would mean you haven't had one."

"I guess not." Sasha looked down at her lap again. "How am I supposed to do it?"

I finally spoke again "Not sure what you mean Sasha."

Sasha twisted the hem of her skirt. "Could you... Could you two show me? I've tried a few times, and the toys felt better than just using my fingers, but it was still uncomfortable, and I couldn't... um... get there. I just don't even know what I'm really supposed to be doing."

I looked at Becca, at a complete loss for words. Becca took a deep breath and hugged her daughter again. "I'll be honest, that's a pretty unusual thing to ask, but at the same time, if I had gotten that kind of advice when I was your age then my condition might not have gotten as bad as it did. So, I guess what I'm saying is yes. But just this once. Now how about you head up to your room and get comfortable, grab your toys and we'll be up in a minute."

Sasha sniffed again and her mood brightened. "Seriously?! I don't know what to say."

Becca kissed her on the cheek. "Your father and I would do anything for you so there's nothing you need to say. Now go get ready and we'll be right up." Sasha practically bounced up the stairs and Becca turned to me. "Are you OK with this?"

I didn't know what to say, didn't know what I COULD say. My heart was pounding, and I couldn't tell if it was because I was scared of hurting my daughter, or my wife. "I uh. I think I am. I'm more worried about you honestly."

Becca leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Honey, I know you. I know you would never do anything to hurt Sasha. I know you're kind, patient, loving and fantastic in bed. My only regret is that I didn't meet you sooner and I spent so long not knowing how incredible that side of myself could be. I don't want my daughter to have to go through the same thing. Obviously, this isn't a long-term solution, but I can't stand to see her hurting like this, so I figure that this is the best solution we have." I hugged Becca tightly enough that I wondered if she could feel my heart hammering away. Becca smiled at me. "Ready?" I shook my head no but got up anyway.

My wife took my hand and led me upstairs to my daughter's bedroom where Sasha waited for us wearing only the red lace lingerie she had gotten earlier today. The same set of lingerie I had masturbated to. I swallowed hard and smiled. Sasha smiled shyly and gestured to the toys we had bought the other day that were neatly laid out on the bed. "So, um, I've tried with my fingers before, and I've tried with toys before, but it doesn't really work. What should I do?"

Becca looked at me and took charge. "Well for us to figure out where you're going wrong, you're going to have to show us." Sasha nodded and bit her lip before she sat back on the bed and closed her eyes. It was surreal watching my daughter, only a few feet away, stick her hand down her panties and start fingering her pussy.

Everything was quiet for a moment before Sasha grunted and stopped. "No. It's just weird. I can't"

Becca sat on the bed next to her daughter. "You can, but there's a few things we need to do first. First off, you shouldn't go straight for your pussy. A big part of the issue is that you'll need to work up to it, even if you're already wet. You need to give yourself time to adjust, to get in that headspace until you're ready for more. So, try starting with some other area."

Sasha looked at her mother. "Like what?"

Becca let her robe fall open and squeezed Sasha's hand. "Here, watch me and follow along. If something doesn't feel good, then you can skip that but give it a try first." With that Becca started rubbing along her inner thigh with one hand and her neck with another. Sasha followed suit shortly after, watching her mother intently. Becca's hand moved from her neck to cup her full, heavy breast and she rolled the nipple gently between her fingers. A small moan came from Becca's lips and Sasha tried to do the same thing, but her fingers stumbled over the bra. Becca, now breathing heavier said "Take those off, it'll feel better." Sasha reached behind and unclasped her bra, her tits hanging free in front of me for the first time. They weren't quite as big as her mother's, but they were still large on her small frame and didn't hang quite as low.

Sasha went back to repeating her mother's movements and gasped as her hands cupped her breast and rolled over her nipple. Becca smiled and let out a breathy "Better?" Sasha nodded and began to pinch the little nub. Becca switched her hand over to her other breast and brought her other hand further up her thigh until the thumb was just barely rubbing against the lips of her pussy. Sasha followed suit and let out a low moan. For the third time today, I felt my cock straining painfully against my jeans so I unzipped them to let the pressure off and gave myself a few gentle strokes. "Ok" Becca breathed "Now you can start playing with your pussy, but you'll want to be gentle and use some lube. Even if you're wet, it'll help." Becca grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a dollop on her fingertips before doing the same for Sasha. Becca began to slowly trace the outer lips of her pussy before focusing some smaller circles around her clit. Sasha stuck her hand down her panties again, but the moaning stopped.

Becca, continued to stroke her pussy but looked at her daughter "Still no good?" Sasha shook her head. Becca grabbed Sasha's hand and brought it to her own pussy. Placing her own hand on top Becca guided her daughter on how to move. "Feel that? That's the clit, it feels great but it can get overwhelming real quick so go lightly on it until you're ready for something more direct." Watching my wife show her daughter how to masturbate her became too much and I dropped my pants letting my cock hang free. Becca and I locked eyes and she licked her lips with lust in her eyes. I started to stroke my cock slowly. With that she guided her daughter's hand lower and had her fingers trace long strokes just barely over the inner lips. "Be gentle, it's a sensitive area-ugh. Yes, like that. Now you try." Becca took her hand away and Sasha continued to masturbate her mother. Becca laughed. "I meant on you."

Sasha sat back and slipped her panties off, her neatly trimmed bush dripping with wetness. Following her mother's guidance Sasha stroked her pussy and lightly played with her clit. "OH FUCK!" Sasha threw her head back, her chest heaving as she pressed her fingers into her pussy. Becca laid back on the bed, a satisfied smile on her face and slid two fingers deep into her cunt. Sasha continued to rub circles around her clit, her gasps and moans coming faster and faster, right up until they suddenly stopped. "OW! OH GOD FUCK!" Suddenly Sasha doubled over in pain, and she rolled over, covering her crotch with her hands. Becca and I stopped as well, and Becca reached out to her daughter. Through tears Sasha turned to face her mom. "I was so close! It felt so good. And then my nail scratched it and as soon as there was pain my whole, everything, just cramped up. It's just not fucking fair!"

Becca reached out and pulled her daughter in for a hug. "It'll be ok sweetie. It'll take time to desensitize yourself so that your reactions to pain like that aren't so strong. In the meantime, you'll just need to learn how to cum while being a little gentler. OK?"

Sasha shook her head. "How can I be gentler mom? I'm lubed up, I'm not going inside, I'm only used fingers. What more can I do?"

Becca fell silent for a moment before she looked up and locked eyes with me. "There's always a tongue." For a moment I wasn't sure what I just heard, and then Becca motioned for me to come closer. "Sasha, sweetie, do you want to cum tonight?" Sasha looked at her mother and nodded. "Do you trust me?" Again, she nodded. "Then your dad is going to eat your pussy sweetie." Sasha's eyes went wide, and she looked at me as though she had forgotten I was there. "He's really good at, he'll take care of you really well, and he knows what he's doing. If you're OK with it, then I'm sure he'll be happy to give you your first orgasm."

Sasha looked at me, saw my ten-inch cock throbbing with excitement, but also saw the care and love in my eyes and she nodded gently again before spreading her legs. I knelt in between my daughter's legs and looked up to meet her gaze. "Are you ready babygirl?" Sasha didn't say anything, I'm not sure she could have if she wanted to, but she placed her hand on my head and guided me further in. With my daughter's dripping pussy mere inches from my face. What else could I do but stick out my tongue and get a taste?

I started slowly, running the tip of my tongue along Sasha's outer lips. As soon as I touched her pussy Sasha gasped and gripped my hair. I traced slow circles around the whole length of her pussy, tasting every inch of her that I could reach. My daughter's pussy was honey-sweet and creamy. She was maybe a little sweeter than her mother, but just as delicious. I had to remind myself not to get lost in my own pleasure, this was about Sasha. Looking back up at her I saw that she had leaned her head back, her eyes closed, her breath coming in short gasps. I was torn, part of me wanted to dive in and make her cum fast and hard. The other part of me wanted to take my time, making sure that her first time was slow and gentle. I reminded myself of how delicate she was right now, even the slightest amount of pain could set her off, so I relaxed and let myself fall into a smooth rhythm.

I gripped Sasha's thighs to keep her steady as my tongue found the inner folds of her pussy. I licked across the lips with the flat of my tongue but only brushed lightly across the clit with only the tip. Over and over, I heard Sasha moan each time I passed over her button. She wasn't the only one moaning. I heard Becca gasp and glanced up to see my wife masturbating next to us while watching us intently. I locked eyes with my wife and saw nothing but pure, unbridled lust. Sasha's weight shifted as Becca got off the bed and I focused back on my rhythm, pressing slightly harder as I passed over the more sensitive parts. I didn't have to wait long to find out where Becca went to when I felt her hands on my thighs. I shifted my legs as much as I could while still keeping my head buried in my daughter's cunt and was rewarded for my efforts with my wife's mouth wrapped around my cock.

Sasha's moans grew louder, and I looked up to see that she had started to pinch and tug on her nipples. Encouraged, I picked up the pace and pressed my tongue harder against her pussy lips, before diving the tip into the inner hole and coming back out to trace figure eights around her lips. "OH FUCK! DADDY! I FEEL IT!" It took everything I had not to dive in with everything I had.

Becca took her mouth off me and called up to Sasha before diving back on my cock. "You're doing great sweetie. Just let go and let it happen." Sasha's started screaming and her hips began bucking into my face and I gripped her thighs as tightly as I dared. I focused my tongue on her clit and wrapped my lips around her pussy.

"OH! UGH OH GOD! F-F-FUCCCKCKKK DADDDDYYYYYY!" Sasha screamed and pulled my hair before her whole body shuddered violently. My daughter's juices flooded my mouth and I finally let go of her thighs and her body went limp. With Sasha's screaming gone the only sounds left were her ragged breathing and my wife's low moans as she fingered herself and sucked my cock. Exhausted I laid back on the floor and let Becca give me the long, deep strokes she and I both loved. Sasha eventually gathered enough strength to look over the edge of her bed and looked at us enjoying ourselves on the floor. "That's so fucking hot! Suck his cock mom. Cum all over her face dad." At her words of encouragement Becca began to fuck her face on me, my cock burying itself in the back of her throat.

I locked eyes with my daughter and saw the same lust as in her mother's eyes. "OH FUCK BABE! I'M GONNA CUM!" With a pop Becca pulled her head off my cock and stroked me to finish, pointing the head at her lips. It had been years since I had been able to cum 3 times in one day, but I still managed to paint my wife's lips, neck, and tits with a coat of milky white. Everything in me wanted to collapse on the floor and pass out right there, but thankfully I managed to stay upright. Sasha leaned down from the bed and kissed her mother on the lips, her tongue darting out to lick her lips and taste my cum.

Through the haze of exhaustion and orgasmic bliss I only had one coherent thought: What did I just get myself into.

12