Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand wrap around my throbbing cock and realized I had been lost in thought. "-you'll want to grip it like this. Not too tight, not too loose. Make sure you've gotten it wet." I looked down to see Sasha's hand wrapped around my shaft, both of their faces mere inches from my cockhead. I could feel their breath tempting me. "You can spit on it if you're just looking to give a handjob." Becca paused to spit into Sasha's hand before she placed it back on my cock and guided it up and down in slow strokes. "But it's usually better if you suck it for a bit first. The drool that comes from the back of your throat is actually a little thicker and works better as lube. So, if you can get it down your throat a bit then you'll find that it'll be smoother and feel better." Becca leaned down and shoved my cock down her throat several times until the head was dripping with her drool.

Sasha stroked my drool covered cock up and down, feeling the difference between spit and drool. Sasha focused intently on the cock in her hands, licking her lips. Gently Becca placed a hand on the back of Sasha's head and guided her head to the base of my cock. "Use your tongue sweetie. Take your time. Smell it and taste it." Sasha closed her eyes and licked the base of my cock. My daughter and I moaned at the same time as she licked my cock. Gradually she licked and kissed her way up the side of my cock. Becca leaned in "The underside is usually more sensitive than the sides, but I guess if you're on one side then we can do this." Becca matched Sasha and began kissing and licking the other side. My wife and daughter began to make out with each other with my cock in the middle. Their tongues dancing around my shaft and running over each other's lips. I threw my head back and groaned in pleasure. The visual alone would have sent me over the edge had I not cum so many times in the last few days.

Becca slid down further and guided Sasha's head towards the tip. "Keep stroking the shaft and when you're ready, put the head in your mouth. Don't suck too hard but make sure to keep up the action with your tongue." Becca leaned down further and began to lick and suck on my balls. I felt Sasha's fist wrap around my shaft again and slowly she worked it up and down. I looked down and Sasha locked eyes with me as she wrapped her lips around my cockhead. The surreal realization that my daughter was sucking my dick made my cock throb and pulse. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to thrust my hips into her face. To choke her on my cock and to cum down her throat. Sasha only managed to get a few inches past her lips before she began to gag, and she pulled off.

Becca pulled away from my balls and kissed her daughter on her cheek. "Don't worry sweetie, you're doing great. Getting past that gag reflex just takes a bit of practice. Keep at it and eventually you'll be able to do this." Becca took my cock, placed the head in her mouth and slowly took every inch down her throat. I groaned with pleasure as my head swam from the sensation of my cockhead buried in my wife's throat. When her lips touched my hips, she held it there for a beat and winked at Sasha before pulling off with a pop and stroked my slimy cock. Sasha kissed my cock and licked the head as her mother stroked the shaft, my mind going numb. "Ok, sweetie I think that's enough oral for tonight. I can tell that your dad is getting close to cumming and I'm afraid this old man won't be able to get it back up tonight if we let that happen. So, we're going to switch it up a bit. Go grab your dilators."

Sasha leapt off the bed and literally ran to her room. I laid back on the bed and caught my breath. Becca turned around and cuddled up with me, kissing my neck as I let my hands roam over her body. Sasha ran back in and jumped on the bed with her dilators still in the package. I took the package and tore it open, letting the toys spill out on the bed. The dilators were made of a soft but firm silicone and looked like a smooth, tapered dildo with a handle on the base. They came in a variety of sizes and thickness from one the size of my index finger all the way up to an 8 inch long one that was nearly 3 inches thick. I grabbed some toy cleaner and lube from the nightstand and washed off the smallest toy before applying a generous dollop of lube to the tip. "Alright babygirl, here's the deal. You're going to need to use these every day. You should only take a break if it feels painful for some reason. For at least a few minutes a day, I want you to lube one of these up and slowly stretch yourself out with it. Just push it in slowly, hold it there until you start to adjust and then move it around slowly. In and out, up and down, side to side. It'll most likely feel uncomfortable at first, and when you get used to the size of one then you should move up to the next. Don't try to rush it or you'll hurt yourself but practice it every day and someday soon you should be ready for a real dick."

Sasha looked from the small, pink, finger-sized toy to my ten-inch throbbing cock. "A dick like yours daddy?"

My cock jumped as I saw my daughter looking at it with pure lust. "Maybe one day babygirl. For now, you'll have to be satisfied with other things." I handed the toy to Sasha and climbed over Becca, kneeling between her legs. "Here, watch what I do with your mom and try to match our pace." I applied another dollop of lube on my fingers, reached between Becca's legs and stroked along her outer lips. Sasha, watching intently, mimicked my motions with her toy. I slowly inserted my index and middle fingers into Becca's dripping cunt and leaned in to kiss her neck. Becca and Sasha moaned in unison as my finger and the toy penetrated them. With my fingers buried to the hilt I held my hand still and allowed my wife to adjust.

Sasha's breathing hitched for a second when the dilator was all the way in, and Becca turned to look at her daughter. "It's ok mom. A little uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt. Feels kinda good actually." Becca and I softly smiled at her before we turned our attention back to each other. I extended my thumb and rubbed Becca's clit which drew a gasp from her. Sasha moaned next to us, her hand moving gently. After a few moments of gentle rubbing and both women breathing harder I pulled my fingers out and pushed Becca's legs up as I rubbed my cockhead across her clit.

With my cock slick with lube and my wife's juices I placed the tip just inside her pussy. Becca moaned gently and reached out to pull me closer, letting me know she was ready. I looked at Sasha to see that she had pulled the toy out and placed the tip back at the entrance of her pussy. She was planning to fuck herself the same way I fucked Becca. Sasha locked eyes with me as I pushed the first few inches into Becca. Becca groaned as I penetrated her before she pulled me in for a kiss. Inch after inch I slid into my wife, our tongues wrapping around each other and her hand roaming over my back and through my hair. I finally got the last inch into her pussy and groaned into her mouth. I pushed up and held still, the sensation of Becca's tight cunt gripping me. Sasha moaned and Becca looked to her to see that Sasha had pushed the toy in as far as she could and had used her free hand to pinch her nipple.

With as much control as I could muster, I pulled out halfway before slowly sinking back in. Sasha mimicked our motions, fucking herself with the finger-sized toy. Knowing that Sasha would try to match our pace I tried to keep my rhythm slow and even, but my hips wanted to slam back into Becca, to feel her tight cunt milking me as I ravaged her. Becca seemed to be struggling to control herself the same way and was raising her hips to reach mine. I looked over at Sasha to see that she had closed her eyes and was fucking herself faster with the toy. With Sasha lost in her own pleasure I let go and fucked Becca faster and harder. Becca screamed as her pussy spasmed, and she felt her first orgasm tear through her. Feeling her pussy milk my cock as she came, I knew I didn't have long left so I buried my face in Becca's neck and hammered away.

I heard Sasha moaning and looked up to see Becca and Sasha kissing as Sasha fucked herself with the toy. Becca reached down and rubbed Sasha's clit as the toy penetrated her and Sasha screamed. "OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME DADDY!" I felt my balls tighten and I groaned, unloading what felt like a gallon of cum deep in Becca's cunt. My exhaustion caught up with me and my arms began to give way. I managed to roll off to the side and collapsed on the bed. Gasping for air I looked over to see Becca sucking Sasha's nipple as an orgasm took her, Sasha's legs were trembling, screaming unintelligibly, and her hand clenched around the base of the toy.

Finally, Sasha fell limp and Becca relaxed. Becca pulled Sasha close and hugged her daughter, helping her come down from her orgasm high. I rolled back over and wrapped my arms around both of them feeling an overwhelming sense of euphoric calm.

Sasha stirred and came back to reality. "That was amazing! But I'm still missing something." Becca and I looked at her, puzzled. Without another word Sasha crawled between Becca's leg and began to lick my cum from her mother's pussy. Becca moaned and ran her fingers through Sasha's hair. After a minute of Sasha greedily drinking my cum, she sat up and wiped her chin. "I'm not sure who tastes better."

Becca laughed and sat up to hug Sasha. "When did my daughter become such a slut?"

Sasha shrugged and smiled. "It's just more fun this way."

12