Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Sasha pushes boundaries and learns what Daddy can really do.
5.5k words
4.61
49.1k
54

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. I'm still getting back into the habit of writing every day, so a review or a comment would be very appreciated. This is the fourth part of an ongoing series. Not sure how many parts I've planned just yet, but there's more to cum ;)

A quick recap of the characters:

Me: First person narrator/main character. 57, white guy, works from home, fit for an older guy, but with stamina issues.

Becca: My wife. 55, black woman, works in an office downtown. Large breasts and a big round ass. Has a condition called vaginismus which can cause severe cramps when she attempts vaginal penetration.

Sasha: My daughter. 20, mixed race, currently on summer break from college. Similar body to her mother. Has recently discovered she has the same condition as her mother and is struggling with it.

*

My wife, daughter and I had just had our second threesome in as many days. As much as I loved the sight of my daughter Sasha eating my cum out of her mother Becca's pussy, the exhaustion was catching up with me. For the last 25 years I had only been with one woman and though things got wild on occasion, the two of them together were relentless. I groaned with pleasure as Becca leaned down to suck my softening cock clean. "Fuck babe. I'd keep going if I could but I'm fading fast."

Becca smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Then get some rest honey. Sasha and I will give you a break. Come on sweetie."

Sasha kissed me on the cheek too. "Get some sleep daddy, you've earned it." And she hopped off the bed. Becca grabbed the forgotten bottle of wine and the two of them left the room, closing the door after them. I don't think I lasted even 30 more seconds before sleep took me. Some time later I felt a body climb into bed with me and I wrapped my arm around them before I passed out again. I was vaguely aware that instead of one body I felt two.

The next morning, I awoke to the feeling of a mouth on my cock again. "Mmm. Becca, I love it, but I'm spent." I heard my wife chuckle from the side of the bed and felt the lips pop off my cockhead.

"Wrong mouth daddy!" Sasha giggled.

I groaned and pushed her off of me. "Alright kiddo, not that I don't love it, but we need some ground rules." Sasha sat back on her heels with a huff. "Look, I know we joke about it, but I AM an older man. I just don't have the kind of stamina to go back-to-back like it's been for the last few days. So, if I say I need a break then you need to give me a break."

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Mom and I let you sleep in, that's not enough?"

Becca didn't even look away from the mirror as she applied her makeup. "Listen to your father Sasha."

Becca's almost bored parental tone was a little surreal considering her half naked daughter was sucking my cock just a minute ago. I blinked to clear my eyes. "Also, yeah, your mom and I are probably going to be giving you a lot of sexual attention for the foreseeable future, but keep in mind that Becca is still my wife. She and I are going to want time and attention just for each other. OK?"

Sasha pouted for a minute before she looked back at me. "OK, but one question. Do I also get private time with you or mom on your own? Like are you going to be jealous if I spend time with one of you without the other?"

Becca looked back at Sasha. "Of course you can sweetie. You're still our daughter. We still love you and want to spend time with you. I'm never going to be jealous of you spending time with your dad. Even if that time involves sex. It's a new dynamic and one we're still adjusting to, but as long as we can love and respect each other it should be fine."

Sasha smiled and crawled up the bed to give me a quick kiss before she hopped off the bed and kissed her mother too. "Thanks mom, thanks dad. I'm gonna go get dressed."

I sat up and groaned, stretching my back. "Want some breakfast babe?"

Becca smiled and turned her attention back to her mascara. "Actually Sasha woke up early and got us some breakfast from the drive through. I do miss having that college student energy."

I chuckled and pulled on a tshirt and jeans and kissed my wife's neck so as not to smudge her makeup. "So what did you two get up to after I passed out last night?"

Becca rolled on her usual candy-red lipstick and smiled. "Not much, we polished off that bottle of wine, put on a movie, and talked. Sasha had a bunch of questions. Mostly about what sort of things we did while we were still trying for penetration. I think she was fishing for ideas on things to do with us."

I passed Becca the spray bottle she used to set her makeup and stood back as she spritzed her face. "Anything in particular I should be watching out for? Think she's going to try and go down on me in an elevator?"

Becca's lips curled into a wicked smile. "I didn't tell her about that one, but I wouldn't put it past her. Hell, the last few days have been kicking my libido up a few notches, don't be surprised if I try that one myself."

I kissed the other side of Becca's neck and grinned. "You two are gonna be the death of me."

"Just try and keep up old man."

-----LATER THAT DAY-----

A couple hours after lunch Sasha knocked on my office door. "Are you busy dad?"

I was wrapping up the edits I had spent the last few days on, but nothing I couldn't put off for a bit. "Not really, why?"

The door swung open to reveal Sasha standing in the doorway, naked aside from the garter belt and stockings I had bought for her the other day. A low moan of approval escaped my lips as I took in my daughter's beauty. Her curly hair fell over her shoulders and framed her face. She had taken the time to apply some makeup to accentuate her lips and eyes. Her breasts were large, especially so on her small frame, but with only a bit of sag to them. Her hips flared out wide, hugged by the black lace garter belt. As she turned around, I saw the straps neatly cutting across her perfect ass. The stockings were a sheer black that contrasted nicely with her caramel skin. On top of all of this I noticed that she had taken the time to shave her pussy smooth, obviously taking after her mother. My heart raced and I felt the blood rush to my cock. "Babygirl, what did I say this morning?"

Sasha shook her head, her curls spilling from side to side before she smiled and held up one of her dilators. "Don't worry daddy, I don't want to wear you out any more than I already have, I just wanted to have a little fun. I figured that if I needed to use my toys to stretch that you might like to watch." She sauntered over to my desk, her hips swaying the whole way before she leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Maybe you can even get it on video so you can enjoy it later too?"

I couldn't deny that the thought of recording her got my heart racing. I saved my work and logged out before shifting over to my recording software and pointed my webcam at the couch I keep in my office for naps. "Go ahead babygirl, show me what you can do."

Sasha bent down and kissed me on the lips, our tongues darting out to taste each other's lips briefly before she turned and knelt on the couch, one hand braced on the back. Sasha took the toy and sucked on it. I realized as it disappeared past her painted lips that she had gone up a couple sizes since last night. That one was maybe the size of my index finger. This one was closer to 5 inches and at least an inch and a half wide.

When she had gotten the toy good and wet Sasha snaked her arm behind herself and slowly started sliding it into her dripping wet pussy. "Ohhh... Daddy it's so tight. I can't wait until I can stretch out enough to take your big cock." As worn out as I had been, I still felt my cock stiffening listening to my daughter beg for me to fuck her. Almost as soon as she had gotten the dilator all the way in, she pulled it back out to the tip and started to fuck herself with it. "Mmm. It feels so g-good. I wish this was your co-OW! AH FUCK! DAMMIT!"

Sasha's knees buckled and she collapsed on the couch, she pulled the toy out and threw it across the room. I closed the video recorder and joined my daughter on the couch before I pulled her in for a hug. "Hey babygirl, I know you're frustrated. I know this sucks, but the harder you try to push this the more it's going to set you back. Please, I'm begging you, for your own sake, try to take it easy."

Sasha sat next to me on the couch, her arms folded over her naked chest. "It doesn't just suck dad. I can't even begin to feel normal like this. I've been afraid of sex for my entire life and now that I've learned to enjoy some of it I'm getting told over and over again that I'm going to have to wait for god knows how long before I can get to the good stuff." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "And like I know you're trying to help, but it stings a bit because you don't know what it's like to not be able to have sex without it feeling like you're tearing yourself apart."

I sighed and rubbed her thigh. "I actually kinda do. You know those scars on my leg?"

Sasha looked at me, confusion on her face. "From your car accident, right?"

I nodded. "It was a car accident yeah, but there's more about it I never told you." I sighed "When I was about your age, I was going to school out of state. A friend and I were out at a party, and we got kinda drunk. I knew I wasn't in any state to drive. He thought he was good though. Turns out he wasn't. He drove right into a truck. The other drive was fine, my friend spent the rest of his life paralyzed from the neck down. I broke my leg, and ankle in a dozen places." I took my pants off and pointed out the places where the surgeons had put in the steel plates.

"Suddenly I was several states away from any family or real friends and was staring down the barrel of months of recovery while also trying to keep up with school. I got some sympathy and was able to re-take some courses, but I was still in incredible amounts of pain half the time and hopped up on painkillers the other half. At the time I had gotten a reputation for having a big dick and knowing how to use it, but suddenly I wasn't able to even stay hard, either because of the meds or because of the pain."

"I had been dating a girl named Jenny at the time. Truthfully it was just sex. We both knew that's all it was, but I knew that without some help I wasn't going to be able to get through the recovery without some kind of help. I don't know if she felt sympathy or guilt or actually cared for me on some level, but Jenny stayed. She helped me get meals, she took me to my doctor's appointments, she picked up my homework, all of that. On some level I knew that without sex that eventually she would give up on me and then I'd be even more alone. Or at least that's what I had convinced myself of. We tried to fuck the day after I got out of the hospital and it damn near sent me back to it. So, I made a decision, if I wasn't able to use my dick to satisfy her anymore, then I was going to find other ways to give her what she needed."

"For months I couldn't even maintain an erection enough to masturbate, but Jenny still had needs, so I made everything about her and learned how to be satisfied with other forms of sex. Eventually, when I was able to walk and drive again, Jenny left me. She said that she had never signed up for something so serious. She said she felt like I had guilted her into staying. Maybe she was right."

"Either way, focusing on someone else's pleasure and satisfaction had changed my thinking. I started exploring other avenues for sex. Kink, pain, bondage, roleplay, more emotional and mental forms of stimulation. I spent years trying everything I could, just to see if I would like it or learn how to make someone feel good. It was an odd kind of power, knowing that people could come to me, and I could make them feel good in ways they had never felt before. Then I met your mom and I got to put that knowledge to good use helping someone explore their sexuality in ways she never could before."

I rubbed Sasha's back. "So, yeah, I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I can empathize. I love you babygirl and I want you to feel good. I want you to have a full, satisfying sex life. I hate seeing you frustrated like this, but I need you to understand that your condition isn't going to fix itself overnight."

Sasha looked at me, a sad smile on her face. "I... I'll try. I get what you're saying, but I'm saying that when you made me cum the other night, it awoke something in me. I've never felt this before. I'm thinking about sex constantly now. When I close my eyes, I can still feel mom's touch, or your tongue and I just want to fuck myself until I scream. But I'm scared to do it myself since I keep hurting myself. I just... I want MORE!"

I sighed, remembering a very similar conversation her mother and I had over two decades ago. I knew what I needed to do. "Sasha, do you trust me?"

"Yes but-"

"No buts. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you dad."

"I can promise you more, but you're going to have to trust me. To do what I say without question. Can you do that babygirl?"

Sasha looked at me, unsure of what I was really asking, but curious about where it was going. "I think... No... I know I can dad."

I smiled at my daughter. "Good babygirl. Now stand up."

Sasha got to her feet, her breathing starting to get heavier. "Ok, now what daddy?"

I got up and stood in front of her, looking her up and down, letting myself feel things I had set aside for a long time. I walked around behind her, getting a good view of her ass. "I'm going to teach you to submit."

Sasha turned her head back to me. "Submit? What do you-" THWAP my hand impacted with her ass, sending a sting slap through her. "OW FUCK! What was that?"

I slapped the other cheek too. "Quiet babygirl. You're only to speak when spoken to. You're only to say 'yes daddy' or 'no daddy'. Do you understand?"

Sasha's breath hitched and she caught herself. "Y-yes" SMACK "YES DADDY!"

I smiled and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Good girl" Sasha moaned and closed her eyes. I reached out to cup her breast and rolled the nipple between my fingers. "If at any point I push you too hard, if you can't or don't want for me to push you any harder then I need you to say the word 'Red'. Do you understand?"

Sasha nodded and gave me another "Yes Daddy"

I traced my fingers along Sasha's inner thigh. "Do you want me to make you cum babygirl?"

Sasha moaned and nodded "Yes daddy. Please daddy."

I circled around to her front and put my hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her down. "Get on your knees babygirl, spread your legs wide. But don't touch yourself, not until I tell you to." Sasha sunk to her knees and looked up to meet my eyes. What I saw there was mix of nervous anticipation and unbridled lust. "Take off my clothes and get me hard babygirl." Sasha reached up and slid off my boxers while I pulled off my shirt. Sasha reached out and took my cock in her hand my blood was already pumping through it at the sight of my gorgeous daughter kneeling naked in front of me. Sasha squeezed and stroked my shaft before she remembered her mother's lessons from last night and spit into her hand.

As my daughter stroked my cock to hardness she maintained eye contact, breathlessly watching me in anticipation of what I would do next. Sasha licked the shaft and opened her mouth wide enough to let my cockhead penetrate her lips and hit the back of her throat before she pulled back and stroked me faster. Soon enough my cock was fully hard and throbbing in her hand. "Open your mouth wide and get a good deep breath babygirl." Sasha inhaled sharply and let her jaw hang limp and I wrapped my hand around the back of her head. I looked Sasha in the eye and held her gaze, making sure she wouldn't look away as I slid my cock in her mouth.

Inch by inch I slid in until my cockhead hit the bag of her throat. Sasha blinked and gagged slightly as my rigid member slid over her tonsils. I gripped her head tightly and pushed in further, another inch forcing my way into her throat. Sasha coughed, and gagged, spit flying from her lips to hit my hips and drip down her chin, but she blinked away the tears and we locked eyes again. I pushed harder, feeling her throat close up, keeping me from going deeper and I saw my daughter struggle to breathe. I pulled my cock from her throat and held back, letting her gasp for breath. Strands of spit hung from my cock to her lips. I stroked her hair and ran my thumb over her lips. "Ready for more babygirl?"

Sasha nodded and swallowed, once again blinking away the tears. "Yes daddy."

I smiled and placed the cockhead just inside her lips. "Good girl." Sasha's eyes fluttered closed for a second as she moaned but she quickly opened them again to meet my gaze. Once again, I pushed my cock to the back of her throat. "I want you to tap my thigh when you need to breath. Blink twice." Sasha quickly blinked twice and gripped my thighs with her hands. "Good girl." I gripped the back of her head once again and started forcing my cock down further. Sasha again coughed and sputtered but held on. Instead of pushing further I gripped her head and pulled her back before pushing right back in. Over and over I fucked my daughter's face, feeling my cockhead hit the back of her throat again and again.

I quickly fell into a rhythm thrusting into her face several times before I held it in for a second. The fucking got faster and faster, Sasha's eyes glazing over as she relaxed to let me take her. A line of drool started hanging from her lips and dripped down to her breast. I slid my cock back in and held it in place, her gagging had stopped, and I could feel the muscles in her throat clenching around my cockhead. I began to count in my head as I held her firmly in place. 18...19...21... I saw Sasha's eyes flutter and just as I was afraid she had forgotten to use her signal I felt her hand tap my thigh.

I let go of my daughter's head and pulled my cock from her throat. Sasha collapsed back, leaning on the couch, and gasping for air. I sat down behind her on the couch and let her head rest on my thigh. I stroked her hair and took a look at her. Her chin and neck were covered in spit, some of it had fallen to her breasts and thighs, her mascara had run down her face, and her lispstick had smeared across her cheek. With a deep, shuddering breath Sasha looked up at me and muttered "Sorry daddy, I couldn't take you deep enough."

I stroked Sasha's face gently and ran my thumb across her lips again, Sasha moaned lightly and sucked on my thumb, her eyes closed, lost in pleasure. "You did great babygirl. Just means we'll have to do that more often." Hearing that, Sasha moaned again and slid her hand between her thighs. "No babygirl! You're not allowed to touch yourself. Not yet."

Sasha's eyes opened and she sat up, taking her hand from her thigh. "Yes daddy. Sorry daddy."

I pulled her head back to my lap, placing my hand on her chin and leaned her head back to look at me. "You disobeyed an order babygirl. Do you know what that means?"

A look of panic crossed her face. "No daddy."

I smiled back, leaned down and pinched her nipple roughly. "It means I'll need to punish you."

Sasha's mouth opened to scream but nothing came out. Instead, she shut her eyes and clenched her jaw. Smiling I let go of her nipple. "Get up babygirl. Bend over your daddy's knee." Sasha got shakily to her feet and took a deep breath before she took her place on my knee. I rubbed my hand across her ass, her cheeks showed no sign of pinkness from my earlier smacks. I would have to fix that. "Since this was the first time you disobeyed and order I'll go easy on you. We'll start with 10 hits. I want you to count them out."

12