Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha reached out and gripped the arm of the couch. "Y-yes daddy." A hint of nervousness had crept into her voice. I unclipped the stockings from the garter to get them out of the way and rubbed across her cheeks, the first time I had really taken the time to explore and enjoy her body. I let my hand rest across the curvature of her ass, reveling in the feeling, how perfectly it fit.

The first hit came suddenly, no real windup, no warning. I hit the center, my hand slapping across both cheeks. "AH! O-One." I smiled, pulled back for a harder hit, and Sasha braced herself. A hard thwap across her right cheek and my daughter screamed. "TWO!" The third repeated across her left cheek. I let my hand linger on her reddening flesh as she counted. My fingers wandered and I brushed my thumb gently across the lips of her pussy. "OHHhhHH fffUCK!" Two more quick smacks, one on each cheek. "FOUR! FIVE!" Again, I let my fingers wander, this time tracing my fingertips over the handprint I had left. Sasha drew a sharp breath as the sensation sent shivers up her spine.

I pulled back again and let loose. Another hard smack on the left cheek, another hard smack on the right. Sasha screamed and bit the couch cushion. I slid my fingers across her clit and growled in her ear. "Keep counting babgirl." Sasha's breath hitched as she raised her head and choked out the six and seven. I gripped Sasha's ass, feeling the cheeks grow hot as the blood rushed to them. The last three were hard and relentless. One after the other I smacked left, right, and center hard enough to make my hand sting. Sasha sobbed but continued to count. At ten she went limp across my knee, her tears falling onto the couch. Gently I caressed her ass, marveling at the pinkness of her cheeks. "Babygirl, do you remember your safeword? The word you were supposed to tell me if this got to be too much?"

Sasha inhaled and choked back her tears. Without hesitation she said "It was Red Daddy. I almost said it, but I didn't need to."

I smiled and bent down to kiss her on the forehead. "Good girl. You've almost earned your cum. We're going to do one more thing." Sasha beamed up at me and got off my knees, sitting next to me on the couch, wincing slightly when she sat down. "We're going to go to your room. Go ahead and get your butt plug, vibrator and lube." Sasha hopped up and started to run to her room before she winced again and slowed her pace, rubbing her sore ass as she went. I got off the couch, picked up my clothes and followed her up the stairs.

In Sasha's room she held out the toys for me. The vibrator was just a simple bullet vibe, and the plug was barely the size of my pinky, but with her inexperience it was perfect for her. I lubed them both up and took the butt plug from her. "Bend over your bed babygirl. Don't worry, there's no more spanking." Sasha giggled and bent over. I knelt behind my daughter and ran my tongue across her outer lips, tracing a line from front to back. And then I kept licking until my tongue found her puckered asshole.

Sasha gasped and looked back at me. "Ooh Daddy! That feels so good." I smiled back at her with my eyes and kept licking her asshole with long, slow strokes.

Her knees began to buckle, and I pulled away. "You're not allowed to cum yet babygirl. No matter how close you get I want you to hold off until I tell you that you're allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

Sasha panted and nodded. "Y-yes daddy. I promise I'll try daddy."

I placed the tip of the butt plug at the center of her asshole. "You'd better try hard babygirl." I pushed the lubed plug past the ring of her anus and let it slip in up to the base. "If you cum before I give you permission then there will be another punishment." Sasha groaned though if it was because of the plug in her ass or the thought of another spanking I couldn't tell.

I took a pillow off her bed, put in on the floor, and handed her the vibe. "Here's what's going to happen babygirl. I'm going to use your body, right now, when we play like this, your body belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy"

"I want you to use this vibe on your clit and pussy. Get yourself good and close to the edge if you can, but if you're about to cum then you need to stop, at least until I tell you that you're allowed to go over that edge."

Sasha nodded and licked her lips. "Yes Daddy."

I smiled and stroked her tits. "While you do that, I'm going to fuck you. Or at least I'm going to fuck your tits. I'm going to use your body for my own pleasure and then cover you with my cum, like a slut. My slut. Do you want to be my slut babygirl? Do you want me to own your body? Do you want to make me cum?"

Sasha moaned, panted, and squirmed anxiously. "Yes daddy. Yes to all of that."

I pushed my daughter to her knees on the pillow and squirted a long line of lube over and between her tits. Sasha turned the vibrator on and touched it between her legs. I stroked myself back to full hardness and slid my cock between her tits. Seeing my cock slide between my daughter's tits, the head poking out and pressing against her lips with each stroke was a sight that I knew would stay with me for the rest of my life. I still felt a slight pang of regret that I hadn't thought to get a camera set up first.

Sasha moaned faster and harder as she rubbed the vibrator in circles around her clit before pulling it away. Without needing to be told she let her mouth hang open and began to lick and suck on the head any time I thrusted my cock into her tits deep enough for her lips to reach it. As much as I wanted to take time to enjoy this, I knew that Sasha wasn't going to be able to hold on long, so I picked up my own pace. Soon I was thrusting deep enough that I was popping in and out of her mouth with each stroke. I felt my balls begin to tighten and I gave her the good news. "You can cum now babygirl! Cum for me and I'll cum for you."

Sasha pressed the vibrator against her clit and groaned. "OH FFFUUUCCKKKK DDDAADDDDYYYYYY! I'M COMING! CUM ON ME DADDY! PLEASE! CUM FOR ME! UGGHHHH!" Hearing my daughter beg for my cum sent me over the edge and I began to shoot stream after stream of cum over Sasha's waiting face. After cumming 3 times yesterday I was surprised I had anything left in the tank, but I still managed a few shots directly into her mouth and a couple more across her face and tits. With my hips jerking it was hard to aim and I wound up pasting her left eye shut. Sasha's hips shuddered violently as her own orgasm wracked her body.

As Becca struggled for breath and came down from her orgasm I stepped forwards and slipped my cockhead back in her mouth. Instantly she started sucking and licking it clean. With a pop I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to stay right there. I grabbed my jeans and pulled out my phone. As quickly as I could I opened the camera app and snapped several pictures of my daughter, kneeling before me, naked aside from her stockings, her lips, chin, eyelid and tits covered in my own cum. Her hand was still between her legs even though she had turned the vibrator off and her eyes closed in post orgasmic bliss.

I used my fingers to wipe the cum from Sasha's eyelid and showed her the pictures. She grinned and licked the cum from my fingers before greedily scooping the rest off her face and into her mouth. "That was the first time you came on your daughter's face daddy."

I nodded "And was it everything you wanted babygirl?"

Sasha smiled and climbed up from the floor wrapping her arms around my neck in a hug. "Everything and more daddy. I love being your 'babygirl'. I'm just sad that I can't be your babygirl 24/7."

I chuckled and kissed her on the lips, the taste of my cum still lingering. "I'm afraid that you'd probably fuck me to death if we did that Sash. And I mean that literally." I sat down on Sasha's bed and gestured for her to sit next me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Look, Sasha, I love you with all my heart, and as long as both you and your mother are OK with it I'll be more than happy to keep teaching you about sex and helping you to explore your boundaries, but some day you'll need to find someone else. It might take time, but some day I'm sure you'll find someone that you can love and trust, who you can invite into your bed. That doesn't necessarily mean someone you'll fall in love with and marry, like I did with your mother, though I do hope you find that happiness someday. I just don't want you to give up on finding someone else just because what we have now is great. Because what we have now can't last forever."

Sasha smiled softly. "I know dad. Hell just a few days ago I would have never dreamed that we'd be here. I might have fantasized about it every now and again, but I didn't think it'd ever actually happen. I promise that when the time is right, I'll start dating again and try to find someone. Just promise me that you won't push me away, OK?"

I kissed Sasha on the cheek and hugged her close. "Deal. For right now though I'm gonna go take a nap. You do know how to wear me out." Sasha chuckled and kissed me back. I headed back to my room, crawled into bed and fell into a deep sleep.


12