All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 04'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Anna180Anna180almost 3 years ago

Hope there is more to come,love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely need more stories

LapinatorLapinatoralmost 3 years ago

Uh, where did that come from? "Ow, I want to have sex, but it hurts, Daddy!" "Ah, I know what will help you: BDSM! Suck my dick, slave! *slap*"

I'm confused, that came out of left field and didn't really fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely Looking Forward To The Next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t wait til he fucks her. Tied up and blindfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am definitely with Lapinator on the BDSM just coming out of the blue. I have read all four chapters and the first three and a half were of a calm caring man taking care of his two special ladies then all of a sudden BAM. Does not fit with the story line you have painted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's not that I didn't liked it, but I was expecting a little of edging (not sure if this is the term) like teasing her with the toy until she was begging and half haze with list.

Can't wait for the father to fuck her, tied to the bed with her mother's pussie on her face.

HtslHtslalmost 3 years ago

I only can agree to Lapinators comment. So this time only 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it completely!! So nice to see Sasha want all her Daddy has to give her, sexually. I'm glad there are more chapters for me to read and enjoy (you know - stroking while I read!!). Wish I could be right next to you as I read. Being bi, your understand, right? I'd definitely love to fondle and sucks you until you are fully satisfied.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

thoughtful_darknessthoughtful_darknessabout 1 year ago

Idk if I get the comments about this chapter not fitting in. I mean, bdsm is about opening up in a lot of ways so I honestly think this as a next step made sense. You’ve also been sort of foreshadowing when the dad always wants to take the roughness further but holds back. What I’m saying is that I think it worked lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story . Interesting to say the least .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost it for me with the dom/sub aspect. Did seem to come out of left field.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.