All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 05'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just ran into your story and read the series. While some thought the BDSM came out of nowhere, I expected it from your mention that in the porn shop, Sasha saw something she liked, and no more was explained. I suspected then that it was BDSM gear and so I wasn't surprised when the story took that turn. I have to say that this progressed from a 2 to a 3 to a 4, another 4 and now a solid 5 Stars! I think you need to sluttify all of them, but especially Becca. Perhaps the girls, and mom, who seems far from innocent adds some smoking, some pot and cocaine to really start a downwards slide for all the women. If they are going to be sluts, they should do all the things that good sluts do. Some prostitution as a dark past starting back up for Becca would also fit in nicely, as she finds that the happiness she wants is in her own hands. Becca did all that in her past unknown to hubby, and now wants to share the sordid past she learned from her ex's with the partners she is trying to convert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I continue to enjoy reading your story! Now that daddy (Sir) has 3 girls to play with, he can hardly take all they have to give him and his fantastic dickmeat. I like how Ashleigh is such a fucking slutty whore for him. I think Becca likes seeing her hubby in action with Ashleigh and Sasha. Becca has been totally turned on, now that her husband is enjoying these two girls right in front of her!! Keep it going. I'm loving it and I like stroking my cock as I read.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

PS - Do you get to suck cock often, yourself??

HtslHtslover 2 years ago

Just came back to this story and now i‘m gone definitely. Three women and all are suddenly in BDSM and all want to be fucked by a 10“ cock? Not with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Taken a turn for the worst!! But each to their own!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.

story TAGS