Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was vaguely aware after a while that we weren't heading back home but was too distracted to ask where. For nearly half an hour I got a long, slow, loving blowjob from Sasha as Becca drove, until eventually the car came to a stop. "Alright" Becca called "We're here! Sorry to cut you short."

Sasha pulled her mouth off my cock and grinned at her mother. "Aww, but daddy hasn't cum yet. I want to taste him."

Becca gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "There'll be plenty of time for that later. Besides, doctor's orders. He needs to rest."

I kissed Sasha on the forehead and zipped up my fly before getting out of the car and stretching. We had gone to a beautiful cabin by a lake. "Where are we babe?"

Becca opened the trunk and grabbed a box of groceries. "Ashleigh's parents own this place. When she explained that you had to go to the hospital and needed a place to recover, they said we could have it for a couple weeks. I told work about your health scare, and they gave me some extra vacation time. I also told your Editor, Publisher, and Agent. Though your publisher scares me sometimes. Honestly, I think she might have been hoping for something more serious to make a big press release about it."

I tried to grab a box of groceries out of the trunk and Sasha shooed me away. "So just the three of us, alone for a couple weeks?"

"Don't forget about me bitches!" Called Ashleigh from the porch. She had just come out of the front wearing a skimpy bikini, apparently fresh from the lake.

I smiled took a deep breath of fresh forest air. "Well, I guess I'm overdue for a vacation. Are you sure you all aren't going to put me right back in the hospital though?"

Becca set the box down and stepped in close, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Honey, your health is our first priority. Sasha and I love you more than you know. Ash, cares about you too. I'm not saying that we won't have some fun here. I'm sure there'll be lots of it. We just need to communicate a little better. Part of that means you'll need to do better at telling us when you need some rest. And we'll need to do better at listening." I wrapped my arms around my wife and pulled her close, rubbing my hands up and down her back. I felt Sasha's arms wrap around the two of us as well. Becca smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go on inside and I'll fix us something to eat." She picked up the box. "And you and Sasha can finish what you were doing" she added with a wink.

Against Sasha's protestations I helped carry in some groceries before I took a tour of the cabin. There were four bedrooms, two large bathrooms, a den, a sunroom, and a top-of-the-line kitchen, not to mention all kinds of amenities and a storage shed packed with bikes, canoes, and fishing gear. I forget sometimes how wealthy Ashleigh's parents are, but you could practically smell the money in this place. Between Becca and I having decent careers and only one kid we hadn't really wanted for anything, but a place like this could certainly make me jealous.

After the tour Sasha and Ashleigh led me back to the den where they sat me down on the massive sectional, stripped me naked and started sucking my cock in tandem. I hadn't been blown by Ashleigh before and she didn't have Becca's experience or Sasha's talented tongue, but she was enthusiastic. Where Sasha had worked to try and get past her gag reflex, apparently Ashleigh loved to gag and choke. After at least ten minutes of the girls taking turns and working my cock together, Ashleigh's face was covered in drool and tears, her mascara running down to her chin. Sasha was messy too, but there was no comparison. After Ashleigh held my cock in her throat that I got scared she would pass out, she finally pulled off gasping and managed a few words between breaths. "Can- Can I ride your dick Sir?"

I grinned and stretched out to lay down on the couch, letting the pale young woman with her makeup streaking down her face climb up on the couch to straddle my hips. Ashleigh lined up my cock with her pussy lips and rubbed the cockhead across the lips to spread her wetness around. Sasha leaned over to watch intently as Ashleigh sunk her hips down a few inches letting me penetrate her. "God daddy. I want that so fucking much. Does she feel good daddy? Does Ash feel good on your cock?" I didn't reply, but instead pulled Sasha on top of me so her caramel-colored pussy was over my face and her head was inches from where her friend's hips were sinking down to meet mine. My tongue flicked out and tasted my daughter's pussy for the first time in days and she groaned and leaned forward, licking where my cock was entering her friend. "Fuck Daddy! I love your tongue so much! Eat me while you fuck her."

Ashleigh rode my cock slowly, I wasn't sure if the caution was because her friend's face was so close or because she was worried about my health, but it was nice to let her do the work instead of having to pound her into submission. Regardless of Ashleigh's caution I ate Sasha's pussy like a starving man, enjoying her moans and screams. "DADDDYYYY! I'M COMING FOR YOU DADDY! TASTE MY PUSSY DADDY!"

Sasha's honey-sweet juices flooded my tongue and Sasha, screaming as her orgasm tore through her moaned against Ash's clit. The vibrations sent me over the edge too and I pumped several days' worth of cum into her tight cunt. Sasha saw my cock pulsing inside her friend and moaned again before she pushed her back onto the couch. Ash fell back to the other side of the couch with a yelp, sprawling out as Sasha crawled over me to eat my cum out of Ash's pussy. Ash moaned and grabbed Sasha's head, grinding her face into her clit as Sasha's tongue worked deep into her cunt, getting what cum she could find.

As I watched my daughter drinking my cum like a girl possessed I saw that her pussy was resting inches from my still throbbing cock. I knew that no matter how much training she had gotten from her dilators she wouldn't be ready for me yet, but I could still have a little fun with her. Reaching down I raised my cock to let the head slide along the slit until it came to rest against her clit. Sasha groaned deeply into Ash's pussy when she realized what was pressing against her there. Ash kept Sasha's head firmly locked between her thighs as Sasha ate her to what looked to be an earth-shattering orgasm, but Sasha managed to reach a hand back to rub my cockhead harder against her clit. Sasha's fingers slipped and the tip of my cock moved a few inches over to just barely penetrate her. Had Ash not been keeping such a tight hold of her, I think Sasha's screams might have shattered the windows as she came again.

Sasha collapsed on the sectional, gasping for air as Ash let go of her head. I reached out to Sasha to rub her back and legs as she came down from her high. It was several minutes before she managed to say anything at all. With a weak chuckle she managed to say "That was pretty good."

The three of us laughed and Becca came in the room with a plate of sandwiches. "Jesus Christ you two, we need to give him some rest and I'd like some time with him too." Becca was laughing too, but I could tell that she meant business. I shooed the girls away and got dressed before I picked up a sandwich and a glass of iced tea. Becca and I had put a blanket on the couch and were already scrolling through Netflix before they came back, washed up and dressed.

The rest of the day was mostly spent actually relaxing and enjoying each other's company as the ladies got me caught up on what I missed over the last few days. In addition to Becca and I taking time off work, Sasha had gone ahead and quit her summer job when they wouldn't give her time off to help take care of me. Ashleigh didn't have a job to worry about, which didn't surprise me, but she had gone ahead and broken up with her boyfriend, who was apparently more of a fuckbuddy anyway. There were several shopping trips to clothing stores and a certain specialty shop. I couldn't be mad about that since I've sure as hell done my share of retail therapy when I was stressed, not to mention that it kept their minds off of being worried about me in the hospital. The specialty shop had yielded several fun toys that came with us to the cabin and a few surprises that they would tell me about later. We ended the night stargazing by the lake and I felt more at peace than I had in years.

-----LATER-----

Over the next few days I got to see what toys the ladies had brought, including a strapon for Becca. Not to use on me, we had tried anal on me a few times over the years and it had never been my thing, but to use on Sasha and Ash. Sasha had worked her way up the dilators to a size above where she had tried in my office a few days back. She still couldn't take it hard, and still had a way to go before she'd be able to take me, but it was promising. I could tell that Becca really enjoyed railing the shit out of Ash though. Truly, it was an amazing sight to see my gorgeous wife reducing this skinny little 20-year-old to a puddle as she forced Ash's head down onto my cock. Or Sasha's. Even if Becca sometimes chided the girls for wearing me out too much, she did absolutely love to watch me with another woman. When she wasn't keeping me all to herself of course.

There were also some padded leather cuffs and soft cotton rope as well. It turned out that even with me holding the reins Becca still wasn't comfortable with restraint. Sasha loved it though, especially the rope, at least after I had refreshed my memory with some online tutorials. It turns out that if you haven't done any rope play for more than twenty years that you get a little rusty. Ash, naturally, took to the restraints like a fish to water. It genuinely seemed like she couldn't get enough of the kink. The more depraved something was the more she got off on it.

When we weren't fucking, experimenting or laying in a state of post coital bliss, we were enjoying the lake house for all it was worth. Ash's folks had stocked an impressive wine cellar and though I swore to myself that I would pay them back for the missing bottles some day I dreaded to see what that price tag actually would be. Becca was making sure that my diet was healthier, especially with all the sex, but that didn't mean we couldn't indulge in some good bourbon and barbecue once in a while.

On top of that there were all the amenities nearby. There was a lake to swim in, and skinny dip. There were trails to hike, with resting areas where I could paint their faces with my cum before we walked back. Picnic areas, where I took turns eating them out. And Bike trails. Nothing kinky there, I just enjoyed biking.

It was as perfect a vacation I'd ever had or dared to imagine. Until day six, when our lunch was interrupted by the sound of an approaching car. Ash ran to the window and looked out through the blinds. "Shit! It's my brother!"

12