Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----EPILOGUE-----

After our vacation, life got back to some semblance of normal. Or at least a new normal. I made sure to eat better, exercise more carefully, and Becca and I started preparing for retirement.

It was several months of regular dilator exercises before Sasha was able to fit me in her. It was actually a bit of a surprise. I was teasing her with the tip against her pussy lips when she pushed her hips back and I slid in halfway. We looked at each other, shocked, before Sasha wordlessly slid almost all the way down to the hilt before we found resistance. It was another six months before I was able to fit in her ass. Like Ashleigh she found that she had a bit of a fetish for being restrained. Like her mother, it would be a few more years after the birth of her first child until I was able to really pound her, but it wasn't like we didn't have a lot of other fun things to do.

Andrew, now dating Sasha "officially" was over at our house all the time which meant that he was regularly being my wife's bitch. She would occasionally suck him off, or even let him into her hot pussy, but generally only when he was tied to a chair. He, of course, regularly got passed around between Sasha and Ashleigh as well, always with Sasha's permission. He and Sasha eventually married, with Ashleigh as the Maid of Honor. Their parents gave them the lake house as a wedding gift and all five of us still get together on occasion for long weekends.

Becca and I gradually opened our marriage even more. She became well known in the local BDSM scene and we would regularly invite others into our bedroom. Generally women, sometimes not, always there to service us. Nothing got her off more than forcing some young pretty thing to suck my cock or open wide for her strapon.

Ashleigh never married and didn't date much, though she did occasionally join Becca at certain clubs. That didn't stop her from having a couple of kids. The boy looked just like her uncle. The girl, well, there were limited options. Thankfully, she had regular babysitters and a trust fund to help her out.

Sasha also had a couple daughters before Andrew and I decided that there were enough kids running around and we both got vasectomies. We never got paternity tests done, it would just raise too many questions, but when her first daughter was born and had my eyes, we all knew. I doubt if we'll ever tell the kids about their real fathers, but that's not going to stop us from loving them with all our hearts.

-----THE END-----

12