All Comments on 'Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
toeskrtoeskrover 6 years ago
DAMN !

Always sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal

Can't wait for her anal coming out party

MegamuffinMegamuffinover 6 years ago
Goddamn

Such a good yarn. So sexy.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Great!

Great story as usual, Britt! Five stars again! Thanks for writing!

daddy1950daddy1950over 6 years ago
Mmm!

Hot and well written. Great turn on - thanks.

BadDad2525BadDad2525over 6 years ago
Half way thru the first chapter....

...was all I could read before I threw a nutt! Fucking hot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it! I came like a geyser

You are badass Brittney!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Wonderfully Taboo - Five!

So marvelously nasty... had to read it one-handed, a real ball-drainer!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

You have out done yourself again Britt. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot

Chapter 1

Wow! Really erotic and exciting story. So naughty, with a very sexy set up and great attention to details. It really aroused me. Looking forward to reading more. My favorite part was: "I used my middle finger to press on my encased nub through the silky material. It sent electric shock waves through my pussy and I began to rub harder. I couldn't believe how it felt and without warning, my vaginal walls began to spasm. I knew I was cumming and continued my clitoral assault. Each orgasm I had was just a little stronger than the previous one. Using my mom's sexual prowess noises coming from the next room as the perfect audio masturbation material, I became so horny that I was very tempted to break my own flower and penetrate myself to a perfect climax. 

I eventually rolled my thong off and tossed it onto the floor next to my heels. I was completely naked and visualized Charlie on top of me, pounding my virgin womb, like I could hear him doing to my mother. I would dip my finger tip inside my pussy and lick the juices clean. I wanted sex and at that moment, I would take any kinky, filthy type that was offered. I got on my knees and rubbed, I was on my back and fingered, and even laid on my back with my legs up against the headboard in a near head-standing position. I couldn't get enough and I think that I had at least 6 to 7 orgasms but now it's hard to remember."

I wish I had you... and a mom like yours LOL I'm so horny right now... Keep up the great work, you are really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is great!

Not intended as a criticism, but the plot reminds me of an old Star paperback, from around 1990, called something like _Broken in by Mom_. (I read it back in the day, lost it, and have been fruitlessly looking for a copy ever since...) . I don't suppose you, too, read it?

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry baby

For the last comment, I have not read it nor have I ever heard of it...sorry...kisses...Britt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Chapter Two

What an erotic, exciting chapter! Really sexy set up and great attention to details. It really turned me on. I especially liked this part: "The pain had subsided a little and when Harold sensed that, he pulled his cock out slowly before pushing it back in. It didn't hurt as bad that time but was still difficult. He spread my legs further apart into the shape of a wide V. He began to pump me slowly and very time it went in, it felt just a little better but I could still see my stomach slightly rise from the enormous girth. Harold was now fucking me with his big dick. 

Mom was leaning in and talking to me, "How does it feel now, sweetie? Can you believe you are taking over 10 inches of dick. It's going in and out now." She put her hand on the back of my head to lift it up so I could see better, "See that? Watch it disappear. Isn't that hot?" "

Keep up the great work, you are very talented.

tmbttdtmbttdover 6 years ago
You keep getting better and better young lady!

Been awhile since I've written and thank you for your kind responses. This story, like your others, was very visual and sensory. I have only one tee-tiny gripe: Paragraph three begins: "My mom's only weakness is that she loves sex and wants plenty of it."

I've never thought of sex being a "weakness" yet I cannot think of a better word to use. My ex-wife and our daughter BOTH like sex and lots of it...it is far from a weakness. A recent picture from them of my daughter "snowballing" from her cunt into her mother's mouth testifies to that. Nit-picking aren't I. Sorry - you are still one of my most favorite authors and I'll be watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This story was so naughty and erotic! Especially the grand finale. It really turned me on. Great attention to details and characterization. Keep up the great work, you are really talented. I hope you may continue this story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wow, I wish my mom had taught me

What a wonderful story. A real family help network. I never had that opportunity with my mom, nor with my daughter. I’m not even a little bit opposed to family fun, just have never gotten into it. Great way to learn the ropes of life. Xoxoxo Annette

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Love it

So is this a true story? And do you have a blog on Tumblr? I'd love to follow you there too

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 6 years ago
A MILF and a DILF

Britt, I finally got around to reading this one and I'm glad I did. Hot Mom and hot Daughter. These stories make me want to move to SoCal. This is definitely one of your best works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Omg, I came twice reading this story, I love how hot you are 😃, hugs and kisses Steve

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
me too

my 5 older sisters taught me.. very young!! I only had one daughter.. so of course!! Story starts a bit like ours.. she walked in on me double fucking 2 guys... but she got.. all of it.. before we finished..aand oh .. she was a bit...younger:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is HOT stuff !

My Cock is rock hard and my mouth and tongue are ready to drink Cum until the AM. Fucking and Licking is making me want to have plenty of ‘ nude time ‘ with my own luscious Daughters .

When I can , my Girls and I will head to the best hotel , in town , and I will teach them everything I know. Since my Wife is a seasoned Whore , she will join us for incest at it’s Best . My Wife loves to be fucked and we agreed to - no more wearing panties - and let her pussy Hair grow fuller . We both spend time at local Nude Beaches . My Wife usually finds two nude men to ‘ sex out ‘ while I take photos of them making good sex in the open air . I’m a Incest Convert !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! KUDOS

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Brittni4u, you're way too long to have such a decadent and deviant writing style. That's why I loved this so much. I also like your writing style, crisp and descriptive. An easy flow for the reader. I must have more, you've made me addicted!

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

My take is the mother is a manipulative bitch. The daughter did not want to lose her virginity. The mother all but forced her. The daughter was not attracted to Harold and the mother all but forced her to submit to Harold. Mother is obviously Harold's plaything, possibly slave (though he does allow others to enjoy her as well). He wanted the daughter and the mother basically forced and conjoled the daughter to submit

artist_gregsartist_gregs2 months ago

Jesus, Brittni, that was so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5141 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com