Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,122 Followers

Mom would guide my head around like she was using my tongue to masturbate herself, while moaning, "Yes baby, right there. Don't stop. Flick your tongue. Harder. Oh, yeah. Now, dart it in and out really fast! Yes! Faster! Right there! Oh, Jesus! Don't stop baby, you're gonna make Mommy cum."

My face was buried deep in her wet pussy. I could smell the musky cum from both of her lovers as well as herself. She was pressing me so tightly against her crotch, I was having trouble breathing. Mom then let out a loud scream as I felt her entire vagina twitch around my tongue. The twitches were super strong which told me that she was having an amazing orgasm while using her daughter's mouth. When she stopped cumming, she released my head and flipped the covers back, offering fresh air to my gasping lungs.

While panting heavily, she giggled, "That was amazing baby. Wow! My pussy is still twitching. Are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

Using the back of my hand to wipe my mouth and face, I proudly replied, "Are you just saying that or did it feel that good?"

"I'm very serious. You made me quiver. That was so amazing. Let me try yours now," she suggested.

At that point, awkwardness be damned. I was now just as wet as before and didn't care who was going to lick me as long as I got to enjoy an orgasm just like my mother. She took her glasses off and sat them on top of the laptop. She tapped my hip, "Get on your hands and knees, sweetie. I will eat it from the back."

I turned away from Mom while on my hands and knees. The room temperature air felt good against my warm juices between my now spread legs. I didn't know what to expect, but I was excited with anticipation. I then felt my mom's smooth hands on my ass cheeks, first rubbing softly, then squeezing them like silly putty.

"You have really grown up baby. All that exercising has made your ass so smooth and tight. Men will love it." She swooped in and started kissing my butt and between smooches, she seductively continued, "You are going to get so much dick baby (smooch), it won't even be funny (smooch, smooch)," Mom whispered.

The next thing I feel is her warm breath inside my ass crack. With her long tongue, she first started inside my puckered anus and after swirling it around, the tip dragged downward until it reached my pussy lips. I let out a moan as Mom ate my pussy from behind. My juices kept flowing and she didn't hesitate to return the same favor that I had just performed on her. I didn't realize she was so skilled and when she turned her palm upward, and vibrated my clit with her first two fingers, I lost it.

"Oh! Oh my God! I'm cummin! Oh, yes...yes...yes!" I screamed as Mom never stopped giving me that amazing clitoral stimulation while her tongue was buried deep inside my pussy.

Mom kept it up until I came twice before I turned and collapsed on the bed.

My legs were quivering while pressed tightly together when she smiled, wearing my juices on her face, "I'm glad you liked it, baby. You really taste good. I have a great idea. After I have sex, my pussy is so sensitive and having it licked just gives me that one last great orgasm. I would compare it to a 'cool down stretch' in exercising. I say we do this every time one of us has sex. It will the perfect ending to the night. What do ya say, baby?"

I swallowed and replied, "I say, if it is going to feel that good every time, I'm in. But Mom, you know I don't have sex. I'm saving myself for marriage."

After all the evenings' pleasurable firsts, I thought to myself that I couldn't say that with much conviction before my mother chimed in, "That is what I want to talk to you about. Tomorrow I have a surprise for you so be sure you are home at 8 o'clock."

That evening, I tossed and turned in bed thinking about everything that happened and the surprise my mom was giving me the next day. I had so many mixed emotions running through my mind and was having second thoughts about saving myself. I liked the feeling of having cocks around me and I even liked doing it with my mom.

The next day, Ashlynn and I went to the mall. We shopped and met up with a couple of guys who treated us to ice cream. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, and we all went back to Steve's house to swim. We dove and played water games along with laying out in the sun. It was almost 6 pm when I got my mom's text, reminding me to be home at 7:30 so I had enough time to get ready but of course at that time, I wondered ready for what?

When I walked into the door, my mom said, "I'm glad you're home. Like I was telling you yesterday, I have a surprise for you. But first, come sit down here on the couch." I sat down and she continued, "Before you say 'no,' just hear me out. I know you said you are saving yourself but I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think you should reconsider. You would be missing out on so many years of great sex. It is wonderful and I would not be a good mom if I didn't show you how amazing it feels to have a cock sliding in and out of you. I have a guy coming over to take your flower and I want you to enjoy yourself. Would you at least think about it?"

I was apprehensive and at first and slightly disagreed but the more my mother reasoned with me, the more it sounded like a good idea. I was even getting little wet when she told me how amazing it felt. I finally gave in and said, "Ok, I will do it. Will you be there with me? I'm afraid it will hurt."

She hugged me and said, "Of course baby. You are going to love it. I laid out your outfit on the bed, so go ahead get yourself ready for him. Take a quick shower and shave yourself smooth. He wants you all prettied up."

I showered and even though I kept my crotch area shaven, it needed a touch up to remove the stubble. After blow drying my hair, putting on my makeup and applying a little powder above my pussy, I was ready. When I walked into the room, there was clothing stacked on my bed. However, there wasn't much there as I held up a pair of snow white, knee high, tube socks, a pair of cotton Hello Kitty panties, two pink ribbons, and a half spaghetti strap white tank top that left my middle showing.

Mom walked in as I was sliding the second sock up to my knee and asked, "Are you dressed yet? I will help you put the ribbons in your hair."

"What is all this? Do you really want me to wear this stuff?" I asked.

She confidently responded, "Of course. Your date loves this look. He has a thing for 'teenie bopper looking outfits' as he calls it. He will be so happy when he sees you dressed like this."

The panties were about two sizes too small and the picture of Hello Kitty covered my crotch. The tank barely held up my perky boobs but the low neckline showed a lot of cleavage. I sat on the floor in front of my mother as she put my hair, first in two pigtails before deciding on swooping my hair to the side and putting it up in one giant ponytail that dangled over my shoulder. I felt like a thirteen year old getting ready for a slumber party.

When the doorbell rang, mom instructed me to go into her room. When I entered, it was dim, but lighted with about 15 flickering candles. The room smelled amazing and I could tell my mom put some effort into making that night special for me. When she came into the room, who else was with her but old man Harold, with his thin wispy white hair, flabby belly, and goofy clothes. In my mind, I was expecting this chiseled Adonis to walk through the door, so you could imagine my disappointment.

Harold then spoke to me, "Oh Britt, you have blossomed into a gorgeous young lady. It will be my privilege to be with you tonight."

I was agitated when I asked, "Mom, could I speak to you in private please?"

Mom looked at Harold and said, "I know you took your Viagra about an hour ago but I want you to take an extra one now. I have one sitting on the kitchen counter. Let Britt and I talk for a minute."

When he walked out, mom popped in and shut the door behind herself while I questioned, "Why Harold? Look at him Mom, he's...well...he's old and not attractive at all. He has to be...what...60 years old?"

"Honey, he's 62 but that doesn't matter. Wait until he takes his pants off. You are going to flip out. He's great in bed and I want you to experience what I have experienced all these years. I also had him take two Viagra pills so we will be good to go," Mom tried to reason with me.

Mom yelled for Harold to come back and take his clothes off. The 6'0, brawny man started with his shirt, revealing his saggy chest covered by mostly grey, course hair. I sat on the edge of the bed with Mom, watching his shoes come off, then the pants went down.

I gasped, "Oh my God!" I looked at mom, "Is that real?"

Mom smiled, "Yes it is, honey. Yes...it...is."

Harold's cock was only half hard and it hung down about mid-thigh but the most striking feature was its thickness. It was like a huge, hunk of sausage link that was as big around as a shampoo bottle. It was very smooth looking but with tons of blue spider veins running up the shaft like a road map. The apple sized head was perfectly rounded with a dark ring underneath the rim where it had been circumcised. It was massive and my immediate thought was fear.

"Go on baby, touch it. If you think it's big now, get it hard and you will be amazed," Mom informed me before commanding Harold, "Get up here on the bed and let Britt play with it."

Harold sat down on the bed with his legs spread and his back propped against the headboard. I sat facing him, between his legs with my own spread and my sock covered calves draped over his thighs. I first took hold of his horse cock with one hand and after stroking a few times, I soon realized it was going to take both of them. Mom was right, it quickly grew and in no time, it was sticking up proudly which looked about a foot long in the air. It was so hard, yet so squishy. It was truly an impressive penis.

I was using both hands to jerk the massive tool with plenty of inches sticking out above my top hand when mom giggled, "What do you think of that, sweetie? That thing is 10 ¾ inches long. I have measured it a few times over the years and I'm impressed every time."

Harold sat there just smiling, enjoying my double fisted handjob. When I saw the clear fluid leaking from the hole, I couldn't help but to bend at the waist and attempt to put the giant head in my mouth. It was all I could do to stretch my lips wide enough to accept it. His precum tasted sweet and was making my pussy wet. While I jerked and sucked Harold's dong, in the back of my mind, I was worried about taking it inside my virgin pussy.

I stopped sucking his cock and looked at my mom nervously, "Mom, I'm afraid. Look how big this thing is. There is no way it is going to fit without splitting me open."

"It won't be easy, that's for sure but Mommy will be at your side. Do you think I would let anything bad happen to you? Once you take a dick this big, everything else will be so much easier by comparison. I think it's time. Harold, I want you to stand up beside the bed. Britt, lay down on your back and slide to his side with your legs up in the air and your booty almost hanging off the edge. I think you should take it like that first," Mom directed the scene as if she had already planned it out in her mind.

Harold's cock was so huge, it heavily swayed as he took his position beside the bed. I followed suit and laid on my back with the bottom of my butt cheeks hanging over the edge of the mattress. My sock covered feet where pointed to the ceiling, very worried about taking that size.

While still wearing my tight panties, Harold surprised me by getting down on his knees. He put his nose to my crotch and began sniffing and rubbing his entire face over top my panty clad pussy. They were so tight, the sensation of his facial curves through the fabric was sending pleasure though my vagina. I whimpered and when he put his entire mouth over the Hello Kitty picture, I just about got off due to his warm, damp breath. It was like he was gumming my pussy through the panties.

Harold continued a little while longer and as I got close to orgasm, he stopped, took my hands and helped me to my feet. Taking me by the hips, he lifted me up like a cheer base and stood me on the cedar chest located just behind him.

Mom was laughing, "I knew it. You can't stand it, can you Harold? You need to taste that sweet young pussy, don't you? I tasted it last night and it is amazing."

Harold shuddered, then used his thumbs just inside the waistband and slid my panties down to my ankles while responding, "Oh yea, you know it. I have dreamed of tasting her cherry for a long time. Britt, you are such a doll baby."

With me standing up on the chest, Harold put his hands between my legs and spread them wide. I was worried that my socks would be too slick on the wood and I would fall into the splits, so I scrunched my toes to get a better grip. I was the perfect height and Harold placed his hand around my hips and grabbed my ass cheeks before plunging his tongue between my folds.

I held on to the back of his head with both hands, just to keep my balance. I was shivering and moaning my ecstasy. He flicked upward and sucked my clit repeatedly.

I shouted, "Mom, he's gonna make me cum! Oh yes! I feel it building up! What should I do?"

"Just do it sweetie. Cum all over his long tongue. Don't hold back, just let it go," she cheered.

I screamed and pulled Harold's thin hair while cumming! I even moved my hips to grind my crotch in his face so I could strengthen the orgasm. My pussy was so wet. I was now deemed ready by the both of them and Harold helped me down. I laid in the same position on the edge of the bed, ass hanging over and legs straight up. Harold aligned his huge dong to my small opening.

Mom squatted down so she could get a great view, used her fingers to place the spongy billiard ball sized head against my slit before seductively speaking to me, "Baby, you are going to love this. It will hurt, so prepare yourself but Mommy will be there every step of the way. You can hold my hand."

I was terrified but excited. Mom moved Harold's cock head around my lips and rubbed it on my clit. I loved the feeling of it sliding back and forth. When she finally found the perfect spot, she jiggled it inward like a rodent trying to enter a small hole. Harold held onto my thighs while Mom held my hand with her free one. At that moment, I could feel the large head starting to stretch and tear its way inside me.

"OUCH! OH, NO! I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S TOO BIG. PULL IT OUT!" I screamed.

Mom squeezed my hand and coached me like I was giving birth, "Shhhh, it's going to be ok. Hang in there. Just a little more. You can do it."

Harold was holding onto my sock covered calves for leverage while slowly pushing his huge member into my petite opening until it finally broke through my flower causing me to jump. I was biting my lower lip so hard and about to break my mother's hand. It hurt so bad and when he finally stopped, I had never felt so full. My stomach felt bloated, my pussy felt torn and I felt like I had to pee. It seemed like somebody had pushed a Pringles can inside me. I looked down and every inch had disappeared. His dangling balls were also resting on my ass crack. Harold was a gentleman, holding his cock steady trying to allow me to get acclimated to its size. I wasn't out of the woods yet as I puffed air trying to shed the pain.

Mom looked me into my eyes and gave me a huge smile, "Baby, I'm so proud of you. You did it. You are no longer a virgin. Congratulations! You took all of Harold and not only did you take him...you took him to the balls. Wow! I don't even think I could do that the first time."

The pain had subsided a little and when Harold sensed that, he pulled his cock out slowly before pushing it back in. It didn't hurt as bad that time but was still difficult. He spread my legs further apart into the shape of a wide V. He began to pump me slowly and very time it went in, it felt just a little better but I could still see my stomach slightly rise from the enormous girth. Harold was now fucking me with his big dick.

Mom was leaning in and talking to me, "How does it feel now, sweetie? Can you believe you are taking over 10 inches of dick. It's going in and out now." She put her hand on the back of my head to lift it up so I could see better, "See that? Watch it disappear. Isn't that hot?"

I was groaning partly in pain and partly in pleasure, "Yes. I'm really doing it. It is feeling better. Shouldn't he be wearing a rubber though?"

She lifted my tank, exposing my breasts and began caressing them, "No sweetie. I have a morning after birth control pill and you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we will take care of getting you protected. Your first time and taking such an amazing piece of meat, needs to be enjoyed bareback. There is nothing better than feeling that hard flesh filling you up."

I could tell my mom was also very aroused by everything. Harold was now grunting and huffing as he kept pumping his dong in me while mom closed her eyes, pinched my nipples with one hand and played with herself with the other. The bed was now squeaking and I felt an orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Oh Bebe, I'm so wet. I want you to eat Mommy's pussy again," Mom cooed.

She stood up on the bed, squatted over my face like she was using the bathroom, and then lowered herself down until her gooey vagina rested over my mouth and nose. She gyrated while grunting but also careful to put her knees on the bed so I could breathe in between licks. Eating her wet pussy was getting me closer to cumming. Even though I no longer could see Harold, feeling his pipe penetrating me, caused my legs to tremble. I let out a squeal inside my mom's pussy lips as my orgasm ripped through me. I was cumming so hard, I had completely forgotten the pain.

Mom was now verbally seducing Harold, trying to get them both off, "Does that tight pussy feel good on your big dick? You popped that cherry, now you need to christen it with your seed. Just look at...that pink virgin pussy hugging your big dick. I bet you want to cum in it so bad."

Those filthy words put Harold over the edge when he gave a deep voiced roar, "Aaauugghh! Shit, I cummin! Take that baby girl! Take my cum in your young pussy! Augghhhh! Augghhhhh!"

I knew from that moment, I was hooked. I absolutely loved the feeling of Harold's large penis ejaculating inside me. The sensation of it pulsate with every spurt along with the warm semen spraying my vaginal walls was so overwhelming. I knew I wanted to be doing this and doing it a lot. At that exact moment, I understood why my mother loved dick so much. It all made sense. After Harold had emptied his balls inside me, Mom was the only one among us without an orgasm. She lifted her leg over my head and got off my face.

Leaving my face a liquid mess, she ordered Harold, "Get up here and lay down on the bed. I'm going to ride that bastard. I need a good one."

Harold hadn't moved from his standing position with his cock buried inside me, "Ok, Bev...but right now, Britt's pussy feels like pillows around my dick. I could stay like this all night."

When he eventually pulled out, my pussy was so stretched I could feel the air filled void inside my vagina along with his spunk already running down my crack. Harold was still hard, thanks to modern medicine. Watching a side view of his cock allowed me to admire the sheer size compared to the proportion of his body type. He laid flat on his back in the middle of the bed, awaiting for my mother to make the next move.

"Thank God for the little blue pill. Here I come. Britt, hold it steady for me," Mom instructed me.

Harold's dick was tacky with my slime but I still pointed it upward for my mom. She straddled it, then lowered herself until the head was inside her slit. I let go, she took two deep breaths and sat down, completely impaling herself on it.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,122 Followers