Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,144 Followers

"Auughh! Damn, that hurts so good!" Mom shouted before bracing her feet into the mattress and lifting herself up and down on his rod.

She was moaning loudly! She even bent over, put her hands on his stomach and bounced on that dick like she was in a twerking contest. She must have been very horny because within minutes, she squealed in pleasure but she didn't stop or even slow down. Mom rode Harold like a cowboy in a rodeo, just trying to stay on his saddle. She would cry out in pleasure, ride more, then cry out once again. It began to get difficult to tell if she was having an orgasm or just displaying situational physical ecstasy.

Mom stopped bouncing on Harold and rolled off beside him in a pool of sweat. She was on her back trying to catch her breath when she told me to give it a try. I replicated her straddle position and lowered myself on his cock while she positioned it for me. With one load already inside me as the perfect lubrication, it slid in just a little easier than before but by no means without pain. I couldn't bounce like mom could but I was equally enjoying myself.

My bouncing transformed into rocking and my rocking transformed into grinding. My pussy felt torn and there was a pain just under my slit but that size was just so fulfilling, I couldn't stop. I swear that apple sized head was touching my cervix and I was loving every second. My mom was now vibrating my clit with her middle finger. It felt amazing and now I was hooked. There was this tingling inside me that was hard to explain. I felt so full of dick yet, I also felt this uncontrollable urge to pee again, only this time it was converting into something more than just an urge.

The combination of Mom's hand stimulation and Harold's big dick lodged inside me caused my body to tremble. I could not stop and my head resembled a bobble head figurine.

"Mom...Mom...you better stop...I feel...I feel like I'm gonna pee!" I spoke in a quivering voice.

She never slowed down and I squealed, "Ohhhhhh...I'm...doing it! Ohhhhhh! Augghhhh!"

I little stream of liquid arched out of me and splattered all over Harold's belly and I felt bad for peeing on him but it was so pleasurable. How could peeing feel so good?

Mom rubbed my clit faster and I did it a couple more times but as I became apologetic, Mom interrupted me, "Honey, that's not pee. You are a little squirter. That is female juice not pee. You are squirting as you are cumming. I can't believe it, my baby girl is a squirter."

I was relieved because to accidently pee while you are having sex, seemed very embarrassing. After having those orgasms while riding Harold's horse cock, my vagina was traumatized. I got off and he fucked Mom doggie style for at least 10 minutes, giving her a couple more powerful orgasms. Watching Harold cum in her pussy, holding onto her hips for dear life, was hot as heck. At his age, I thought at one point, the poor guy was going to have a sex induced heart attack. With my squirting and all the bodily fluids produced by the three of us, the bottom of my socks were wet so I peeled them off and tossed them near my panties.

As we recovered, Mom and I all were talking on the bed while Harold dressed. After he left, we kept our promise and licked each other's pussy to add that final orgasm of the evening as a capper before revealing, "I wanted to let you know that Harold also took my virginity. Yep, he sure did."

We had a long conversation before I decided to go to bed. I slept very sound and I was worn out in more ways than one. The next day, my mom signed me out of school to keep my doctor's appointment. He confirmed that my vagina had a slight tear in it and started me on the birth control, Levora.

My pussy was sore and it spotted for three more days during the week. As we neared the weekend and my "coming out" party loomed closer, I was starting to feel like my old self but began experiencing horniness beyond anything that I had felt before losing my virginity. Quite simply, I just wanted to fuck anything and everything. I struggled to keep my fingers out of my pussy every moment of the day. Thank goodness Mom let me use her vibrating egg and her dildo to get some relief. I buzzed myself to an orgasm every chance I got, including a couple of times using the bathroom at school. I could now empathize with my mother and her battle with being a nymphomaniac.

On the night of my party, I was leaning into my bathroom mirror applying eye liner when Mom stood behind me and asked, "Are you ready for tonight, sweetie. There is not going to be many people here. I only invited a select few for your coming out party. We will start out with music and drinks before moving on to your special night."

I turned around to Mom giving me a huge hug and she planted a long wet kiss on my mouth, "Mmmm, you taste great." She then used her thumb to wipe some of her lipstick off the corner of my lips, "Happy birthday again."

I smiled then wiped off any lipstick she may have missed. She was wearing a black skirt, black hose with black closed toed pumps and a light grey top while I decided on tight jeans with red heels and a red blouse. As the doorbell continued to ring, the house began filling up with people. Mom would introduce me to them as they entered the house. First there was the couple of Mac and Chrissy, then another couple Fred and Sara before two more single guys from Mom's work that showed up.

Chrissy worked alongside Mom and was probably her best friend. She was a big girl who weighed at least 270 pounds but that didn't detract from her beauty. She held her weight well in her curvy figure and had a gorgeous face with a stylish bob cut to her highlighted brunette hair. She was asked to provide her ID on her fortieth birthday outing with mom and rightfully so as her smooth, young looking skin shed years from her appearance. She was wearing a long leather skirt with long black leather boots overtop nude hose and a white top that showed off her deep cleavage from her large natural boobs. She topped off her outfit with stylish glasses along with large hoop earrings and an amazing floral scarf bunched around her neck.

Chrissy was beautiful and classy which is why I was taken back by the stark contrast to her husband Mac's appearance. Mac was a biker who had dark red hair and an equally red, long thick straggly beard. He was about 45 years old, 6'4, 250 pounds, wearing leather pants and a leather vest over a cut off flannel shirt that displayed several tattoos. He had a chain wallet and chains around his biker boots. Mac was true biker who rode his Harley Davidson almost daily while working construction.

Within the first thirty minutes, all eight people were drinking, listening to music and mingling. I learned that Fred who was a skinny older man in his fifties worked as a custodian in Mom's building and his wife Sarah was a leggy bleach blond who worked downstairs in the human resources department. The two single guys were both athletically built, in their mid to late twenties, with Cody working in the same office as Mom and Brett was her regional manager. Both guys were hot so you could imagine that my sexual anticipation was at its highest level.

I was talking to Brett when Chrissy came up to me, grabbed my arm and led me down the hallway to Mom's bedroom while holding hands, "Sorry Britt, I know he is hot but I wanted to have a chance with you alone before everything gets going."

I was speechless when she used both hands to press my cheeks together before planting an open French kiss on me with her tongue probing the inside of my mouth. Her breath was fruity from the alcohol. I kissed her back and we embraced in a head tilting, arms around each other, full blown make out session. With her tongue, Chrissy seductively licked just inside my lips, giving me such an erotic sensation. While we kissed, she led me to the bed and I sat on the edge.

She would kiss, then whisper, then kiss, then whisper, "Let's get you out of these clothes. Your mom said you tasted so sweet and innocent. She had me thinking about your little pink pussy all week."

Chrissy may have been a big girl, but that didn't slow down her sensuality and sexiness as she got down on one knee. Lifting my leg up by my ankle, she slipped off my high heels, one at a time before sitting them down on the floor. She then tugged my jeans and I had to help by shimmying myself so the snug denim would come off. In no time, she removed my panties and buried her face deep inside my pussy. She licked and sucked until I shuddered in orgasm which took only a few minutes because of her exceptional skills. I could easily tell that wasn't her first vagina that she had tasted.

Quickly, Chrissy and I traded places. I was too horny to unzip and remove those boots, so I hiked up her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose until they were inside out overtop the black leather. Even with her legs spread as far as her panties would allow, it was difficult to get her pussy lips apart with her large thighs. Using all my fingers and strong effort, I was finally able to see her gaping, hairy vagina. Her lips were large and the strong warm mature smell from being cooped up in that nylon had such a sexy aroma.

With Chrissy holding her bound legs up in the air, I wasted no time into mashing my face into her quim. It was so big, I could put nose and my mouth inside at the same time. Moving my head around, I was digging deeper into her vaginal canal. It was so wet and slimy, I could feel the juices in my nostrils. After sucking up much of her liquid, I concentrated on her enlarged clit. She quivered and just as she began to scream in orgasm, the door flung open!

"I thought you two were back here and it looks like we are late to the party," I could hear my mom's voice from between Chrissy's legs.

When Chrissy had finished spasming on my face, I pulled out and it was literally dripping off my chin. Mom was smiling and Sara was unbuttoning her blouse. While she and Mom were finishing undressing, Chrissy had rolled over onto her knees and her huge booty was staring me in the face. I couldn't resist but to stick my face inside her ass and get a taste of it. My own pussy was dripping.

Sarah suggested, "I think we should all have some girls' time before the guys get involved."

Chrissy and I joined Mom and Sarah and also removed the rest of our clothing. We all got into Mom's king sized bed and began fingering and licking one another. The room permeated of pussy and pheromones. At one point we seemed to be joined in a square with every one of us, simultaneously, having our faces in-between someone else's legs. Sara had such a small lipped pussy, it looked as though she was a little girl. She also kept it as smooth as I did.

When Mom and Chrissy both used their fingers inside me, I cried out in climax again. Not long after, one of the guys was beating on the door wanting to know what was going on. Mom jumped off the bed with her huge fake boobs jiggling, and opened it.

"What the hell is going on?" bellowed biker Mac. He sniffed, "It smells like pussy in here."

We all giggled as we squeezed beside him in the doorway and made our journey back to the living room. We were still naked while the guys were fully clothed.

Mom stood in the middle of the room trying to get everyone's attention when it finally quieted down, "Ok guys listen up. Let me go over the ground rules for tonight. We will first celebrate Britt's birthday, then we will get started. Tonight is free-for-all sharing but couple finish. That means the guys get to cum first with the person they draw. After you have cum with your partner, then you may free-lance and be with anyone at any time. Since it is a condom less party and we will be sharing cocks tonight, there will be no anal." Simultaneously the guys all moaned.

Mom continued, "Don't worry, we will have an anal party pretty soon. Last time it was girls' choice, remember? So the guys get to choose where the want to cum with you and you have to let them." She then took her drinking glass off the coffee table, lifted it up for a toast and smiled, "So guys, get those pants off and get those dicks hard and let's get this fucking party started."

Everyone cheered and all men took off their clothes. Nobody was hard but it was thrilling for me to see all the hanging cocks. I first sat at the table opening gifts. Mom got me a bullet vibrator and some lingerie. Chrissy and Mac had gotten me a life-like flesh dildo that was about 8 inches long and felt like the real thing. Sarah and Fred got me a nice, high speed wand vibrator while Brett got me a box that contained an assorted mixture of lubrications and anal beads. Rounding out the gift giving, Cody had gotten me a long, thin metal butt plug. I thanked everyone for their kind gifts and envisioned myself spending an entire weekend inside my room, playing with every single one of them.

Mom put four pairs of cards in a hat and each person drew a card. I was so hoping to draw out Brett but when our numbers were revealed, I matched up with Mac while my mom matched with Cody, Brett with Susan, and Chrissy with Fred. Even though I was slightly disappointed, I was wet, horny and ready to get it on with everyone. We went to our partner and Mac sat down on the couch, while gently pushing my head down to his lap. I kissed and licked his cock until it was fully erect.

Mac's dick was about six inches long and very thick. It now made sense why people referred to him as "beer can." His pubic hairs were fire red, bushy and definitely could have used some manscaping. I was on my knees between his legs, sucking his cock while he guided my head with his hand.

"Atta girl. Suck that dick baby. Get him ready for that tight little pussy of yours," Mac grumbled.

He got down behind me and we were both on our knees. I was kneeling with my torso upward and Mac reached his tattooed arms around my chest, placing his hands on my boobs. He was rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples while I watched everyone else around the room which added to my thrill. Mac guided his thick cock into my slit. Scooting backward, I was almost sitting in his lap with both of us on our knees.

His long, scratchy beard was tickling my back as Mac kissed the back of my neck. He was pumping his cock upward into me while I pushed my ass backwards to meet every thrust. The room was filled with noises of grunting, moaning, and slapping.

Just then, I heard Susan let out a scream while on her back and Brett just kept humping away. Feeling Mac's uncircumcised cock in me was incredible. I would feel the foreskin sliding against my vaginal walls and soon thereafter, I was biting my lip and shivering in orgasm.

While I was cumming, I coaxed Mac, "You want to cum in my little pussy or do you want to pull out and cum in my mouth? You gottta let me know, ok Macky?"

Mac growled in a slow voice, "Oh, baby girl, you are sooo fuckin naughty. I think I'm just gonna fill that little pussy up." Then his growl turned into a roar, "Augghhh fuck! I'm cummmmmin in that puuuuuuusssy! Oh, shit, can ya feel that? I'm still shootin. Aw, fuck! That's a fuckin gallon right there!"

I could feel his warm seed spray my insides and it made me cum again. Mom was riding Cody and she was screaming in pleasure right before he shot inside her. Fred had Chrissy laying on her side with her one leg up in the air like a giant pair of scissors. He was the last to cum with her foot in his mouth. Just absorbing the atmosphere of four couples all having some type of sex at the same time showed me what I had been missing all these years.

Everyone began to mingle again with their slimy slits and half hard cocks trying to get some erection reboot time. It wasn't long, Fred came to me and took me by the hand. He was showering me with compliments and started sucking my nipples while fingering my gooey hole. Fred was thin and looked older than he probably was because he also worked outdoors. I would guess him in his late forties. His cock was getting hard again and I reached down to play with it.

He was all over me, kissing my neck before switching to my breasts. I moaned when he nibbled on my nipples. Fred helped me to the floor and laid me on my back, preparing to get on top. His seven inch member slid into me with ease. He used his shoulders to hook my legs and hold them back over my head while he pounded me into the floor. Humping and pumping, Fred was fucking me so hard that my tush slid on the floor with every downward thrust. I cried out when my orgasm overtook my body just before he added is load to Mac's.

After Fred had finished cumming, he collapsed on top of me with his sweaty chest sticking to my boobs and his heart racing. Lifting himself off, I could see the silhouette of both Brett and Cody awaiting their turn through the ceiling light.

Fred stood up, wiped his forehead before gasping, "Whew, who's next?"

Chrissy and Sara were at the kitchen bar, talking while Mac was now fucking my mom and that was the first time I noticed the huge tattoo of a motorcycle on his back. I could only see her feet up over his shoulders along with the back of his head and thrusting ass.

Brett put me on my knees on mom's nice Ottoman stool. He stood behind me and slid his hard seven and a half inches inside me. I was really creamy with cum oozing down my inner thigh. Cody stood in front of me, offering his 6 inches down my throat. I couldn't believe how sexy and slutty I felt with two guys doing me simultaneously. The only problem was since Brett was pounding me so hard, I had to consciously make an effort not to let my teeth scrape Cody's cock while I blew him.

They kept switching places and not only was I tasting the other girls I was getting my own juices put in my mouth. Brett ended up shooting his load in my pussy while Cody held the back of my head and fucked my mouth until he erupted. I can't even remember how many times I came. Finally, when the evening came to an end, we were all worn out and satisfied. Even Mom and I abstained from licking each other like usual.

I now wanted dick every chance I got. My mother had created a nymphomaniac and I achieved it honestly. Since I had a virgin reputation, I started out dating guys from other schools. Mom would help me get ready, showing me sex techniques, telling me what to wear, and helping with my hair or makeup. She knew how to please and how to please herself. She was going to pass that knowledge along.

On my dates, I started jerking guys off in their car or giving them head. I even once blew a guy and his friend after getting in the back seat. That quickly progressed to fucking boys at their houses, at parties, or just somewhere outdoors. The time I fucked two guys on an outdoor trampoline was amazing. It was late one night and I was a mess. My hair was ratted and my pussy was stretched, full of spunk. I walked in the door, carrying my strappy heels thinking how the long drives were killing me so I had made up my mind that I was going to start fucking guys from my own school.

Mom greeted me with a giggle when I entered, "It looks like you had a good time baby. Your blouse is crooked. I can't believe you were out until 2 am."

I was in my room with the door open and one leg up on my chair, wiping the semen from my vagina with some tissues, "I know. It was a great night. I had at least seven orgasms, maybe more. I'm not going back over to Jackson county, it's just too far. Besides, I have a lot of hot guys here that I can fuck. I'm texting a guy right now who is hot. His name is Dirk."

Mom was standing in my doorway and said, "Really? Does Dirk have a big one? Oh, guess what? Great news. After four cancelations, we have actually got everyone together for the anal party. We even got some extra guys, if you know what I mean. Are you excited?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,144 Followers