Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me?" Tara asked, sitting up. Her feet pressed against my thighs. Her lithe little hand wrapped around my cock, holding it in position, readying to plunge me into her pussy.

This was the moment where I was supposed to stop. To step back from the precipice. It was my last chance to preserve the promises of my marriage -- admittedly already cracked, but at a point where it could still be fixed, sloppily, with super glue and hope.

You think that's how it happens. That the instant of cheating is obvious, pronounced, and you have the time and wherewithal to weigh it carefully. In truth each moment rolls on top of the next like a lightning avalanche where you see the flash in the far distance and, suddenly, you're buried in your sister-in-law's impossibly tight, indescribably wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhh-UGH!" Tara groaned as she engulfed me. "Slow-slow-slow. Fuck that's a lot."

Tara settled down on my dick like a three-inch ring being forced around a 3.5-inch pole. Slow and steady. Sinking down. Panting like she was having a panic attack.

Finally, my wife's baby sister bottomed out. Looking at me wide eyed with shock, like even she couldn't believe what she'd just done. The way you'd stare at a sword if the sharp end was sticking out from your stomach.

Neither of us moved. We hung there, wondering at what we'd accomplished. Amazed at the experience of each other's body. Sure, we'd crushed on each other before, but I don't think either of us understood exactly what we'd been holding ourselves back from till that moment.

"Kate can't get excited about this?" Tara asked gesturing down at her cock-filled crevasse.

"Jesse wants to be with someone different than you?" I asked with the same incredulity.

We both laughed. Tara's pussy rippled up and down my shaft as she giggled. The pretty redhead leaned forward, careful to keep my dick inside her. Like she was playing a weird party game where she couldn't let go -- not even an inch. Clenching for cock. Bobbing for penis.

Tara kissed my lips lightly. She began to rock her hips. Grinding down on my dick with the slightest bit of motion. It wasn't enough to stimulate me. Just warm and tight. But clearly her movements made all the difference to her. She grunted, focused entirely on her own pleasure.

I reached down and found my sister-in-law's clit. Unlike what I was used to with her older sister, Tara's magic spot was easy to find. It stuck out almost swollen from between her puffy vaginal lips. Tara gently swayed against me. Her eyes crossed slightly as a little cum overcame her. She stuttered, then started again. Trying to hold back, yet clearly also convincing herself to do the opposite.

Unbidden, I thought about how I'd caught her before, thrashing under Brian's powerful thrusts. This was nothing like that. This was languid -- almost more like soaking than sex. For a moment, I wondered if Tara wanted me to take her like Brian had. If she was hoping I would completely overcome her. But my sister-in-law seemed plenty happy to perform on her own.

I rubbed Tara's clit with my thumb. Reached back with my other hand and steered her little bum. Tara was still inching back and forth, lost in her own world. Red hair tossing. Little tits jiggling. It was like watching a cam show that happened to be hosted on my dick.

"I want you," I said.

"You've got me," Tara said, a hint of confusion in her voice.

I pulled her tight to me and flipped her over, holding our connection as I slammed her back into the couch. For a moment, I caught the flash of something in her emerald eyes. The thrill and terror of doing something dangerous. But a moment later it faded back to her now-expected warm affection.

But I was now in a position where I could do more to take charge of my own pleasure and I didn't pause. Again, the images ran through my mind. That asshole, Jesse, with his arm possessively around Tara. Brian, nailing her to the bed. But now, she was mine. That pussy was creaming on my cock. That woman was moaning from my ministrations. I licked her pointed nipples and squeezed her little ass. Drew back and then buried my cock as deep as it would go.

"Oh, fuck me, Andy," Tara said, "Give me that big dick."

Again, I couldn't miss the difference. She'd been barely capable of speech with Brian. But now she was rambling, one long nonsense monologue, egging me on like a little sex cheerleader.

"You're doing it. Fucking your wife's little sister. How does it feel?"

"So good."

"God yes," Tara said, "You have no idea how much I've wanted you. Ever since we first met. I know Kate's leaving you hard up. I want that hardness for me. In me."

"You've got it."

My sister-in-law's mouth might have been running loose, but her pussy was playing a different tune. Cinching and sighing around my dick with every thrust. I wanted Tara to cum. I wanted to see her orgasm and know that I'd created it for her. I needed it even more than my own climax

I reached down and found her clit again. It really was a big, round nub. A literal pleasure button under my thumb like the tip of a tiny finger hidden under her folds. Tara responded immediately. Her pussy tightened like I'd knotted it shut. Her running speech devolved into a sucking gasp. Tara's hips arched. My name danced on her lips. Her whole body trembled for a moment, stiffened. Then stilled. Finally, she broke and fell back laughing, exultant and pure. A captivating cackle of joy.

For a moment, reflexive, I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed us, but everyone else was either dead asleep or far too busy fucking to pay attention to one couple on the couch.

"Fuck me," Tara said putting her hand on my cheek. It seemed I'd shrunk her vocabulary down to those two words. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

OK, so maybe she was still in cheerleader mode. But this was the kind of chant that could spark a rally. I increased my pace. Grabbed her shoulders for purchase. Our bodies slapped rhythmic on the couch.

But right as I was about to get close to something spectacular, Tara grabbed my hips and held them tight.

"Slow down, baby," she said, "Be gentle with me."

She leaned up and kissed me again, so full of passion it made me dizzy. She kept her fingers tight on my hips, holding me so hard it almost hurt. I drew back slow, savoring every centimeter of her sweet, slippery sex.

"Yes, baby. Like that," Tara said, and the look in her eyes screamed love so loud I couldn't think past it.

We moved together in measured strokes. Synchronized. Our bodies reacted to each other in perfect time. Almost leisurely. I never wanted it to end. I needed to cum so bad. Again, I tried to increase my pace, adding a little aggressive pump -- punctuating the end of each stroke.

"You getting close?" Tara asked, investigating my face.

For a moment, I was back in bed with Kate. With my wife. Are you close was code for it's time to pull out now. I flinched, waiting for Tara to tell me the same thing.

"Yeah," I said, so selfishly reluctant to slip away. It went beyond my basic desire to finish what I'd started. More like a biological imperative. I can't explain it except to say that cumming anywhere but inside Tara would be harder than walking myself into a room of spinning razors.

I waited, cringing for the inevitable refusal of my most basic need. But instead, the adorable redhead just smiled and nodded.

"It's OK," Tara said. Relief washed over me like my first gasp of air after holding my breath for hours. "Inside is OK."

I worked us both back into a frenzy. Tara reached around and grabbed my butt. Arched her back to push her tits forward. I was too enraptured in my own enjoyment to take one into my mouth.

My little cheerleader returned. "That's it, Andy. Do it. Fuck your wife's little sister. Fill me up. Oh, I love this. I'm fucking my sister's husband. I want it. What she won't give you. I know she doesn't let you. Come on. Cum inside. Please."

The abandon of that moment grabbed hold of me. The ardor of Tara's cries, her pleading for my seed, it was like being set free. I savored every stroke. Tried to make myself record every glorious moment.

Finally, I felt the spark of sensation that warned an explosion was imminent. I drove into Tara with abandon. She whined and shuddered. Her hands shot to my hips. Legs wrapped around my waist. Held me close.

"Oh yes!" Tara cried.

I shouted out as my first stream of cum shot right into her cervix. I shouted again with my next eruption. My vocalizations matched the intensity of my ejaculations. I'd never felt anything like this. The sense of satisfaction, the way it amplified my pleasure, it was more than I'd anticipated.

Tara giggled as my warmth filled her, her vagina squeezed around my dick like trying to slurp up every drop of my essence. She kissed my lips. Ran her fingers through my hair.

"There you go," she said, "That's a good boy. Give it to me. All of it. Fuck, that feels so good."

My groans fell back into grunts, till my sounds rounded down to nothing. My cock slowly softened inside Tara. A bit of our shared juices dripped out, warm, over my balls.

Tara scooched up and I slipped out of her entirely. Both of us were gross with sweat. Her hair was wild, sticking up on one side, drooping over her eye on the other. She gave me a satisfied smirk.

"I need a tissue," she said. I looked around, but the only cloth I could find nearby was my boxers, so I handed them to her. She bunched them at her opening, wiping her sloppy pussy.

I sat back and stared, still catching my breath. Everything felt over-hot. My dick dribbled idly onto the cushions. Rationality slowly returned. A succession of emotions cascaded over me, too much for me to parse all at once.

Tara read it right on my face. "Don't, OK? Don't make me feel bad for this."

"No," I said quickly, "Of course not."

"If you feel guilty it means we did something wrong and I won't let you do that," Tara said, "Maybe the rules don't apply here, or they do but it doesn't matter. I don't care anymore. Just this once I had to have you."

I nodded my head in agreement. Just this once. For a moment, I thought back to my earlier conversation with Kate. Before the party she'd made me promise to take care of her sister. I doubted that this was what my wife had in mind.

"That was nice," Tara said, sopping up her soaking pussy with my underwear. "My sister's super lucky. Though I bet she doesn't know it."

"It was amazing," I said, "I don't know what Jesse's problem is."

Tara wiped at herself again. "Jeez, you put a lot in me," she said.

I dug around the couch for the rest of my clothes, but all I brushed was bare bodies and rough carpet. The only piece of my outfit I could find, my boxers, were now in my sister-in-law's hand, saturated with semen and grool. Resigned, I stood up naked. Tara did the same. Again, she leaned over and kissed me. But it was back to the usual, chaste expression of sisterly affection.

There was no doubt, whatever we'd shared was over. It would be this one moment, a drunken dalliance. Like we'd met in a dream one time; that wasn't wrong. Just an uncontrollable action that had no impact on the real world.

My remorse shifted to relief. It was sad that what we had would never be recaptured. But it was a comfort knowing that we never could.

Tara took my hand and led me out of the living room. We walked up the stairs. The hallway was totally dark now. Completely quiet. We'd reached the end. Tara let go of me.

"Come with me," I said, "There's plenty of room in that bedroom for all of us."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Tara said. "You on your own, I don't think Kate will notice it. Us, together? We smell like sex, Andy. We stink of each other."

"I marked you," I said, unable to let go of it in the moment.

"Yes," Tara said, that simple syllable saying so much at once.

"I don't want you out somewhere where you're not safe," I said.

"You mean fucking some other guy," Tara said, and I could hear the judgement in her voice.

"No," I said far too final. "Dammit Tara, I wasn't kidding before. I care about you."

"I know," Tara said, "But you love my sister."

I couldn't deny that.

"Have you ever thought that, maybe, Kate isn't the one for you? I mean, yes, she's probably the sweetest person on the planet. But maybe... I mean too much sugar can be a bad thing, too, right?" I heard the whine in Tara's voice. The pent-up need of unwanted emotion burbling forth.

"Tara, I can't."

"I'm just saying. There are other options out there," Tara said.

"You know the sad thing is she'd probably be OK with it," I said, slumping back against the wall. "You're the most important person in her life. Kate would do anything for you. But I can't break her heart."

"Not even for yourself?"

I took a deep breath. "Come back with me, Tara," I said, "With us."

Tara seemed to think about if for a moment. "I just want to get myself cleaned up real quick." She nodded toward the hallway bathroom door, where we'd shared so much before.

"And then you'll come join us?" I asked.

Tara nodded noncommittally and I made myself believe that I'd gained her agreement. She gave me another quick kiss on the cheek, then slipped behind the bathroom door. Her pale, little buttcheeks jiggled as she went.

The door clicked shut and I let out a deep breath.

That was it. It was over.

A wonderful sense of solace washed over me as I padded down the hallway. I was tired, blown, and all I could focus on was that my wife was waiting for me in that bedroom. I would find her, hold her tight, and bring her home.

Even better, after what had happened earlier in the evening, maybe we'd evolve into something even better together. Kate would be a little more open to sex stuff. Tara would finally realize the dope she was married to. I would appreciate my marriage, my life, even more.

I touched my hand to the doorknob. Then froze. There were noises coming from that room. Sounds that sounded a lot like -- that clearly were -- sex.

My heart dropped into my stomach. My brain popped out of my skull. My whole body fell liquid, cold. It may sound strange, having just cheated on my wife, to now be devastated to discover that she was doing the same. It would have served me right, I suppose. But the human mind isn't rational, so you can only imagine how stupid the heart is.

I gripped the knob tightly, my palms too slippery to do much more. To my relief, it turned in my hand. The door swung open.

A couple was on the bed. A pair of feminine legs stuck straight upward. A toned, muscular ass pumped, mechanically. A waterfall of blonde hair spilled off the edge of the mattress.

Blonde!

Brian and Vanessa were fucking on their marital bed. My muscles started to slack. My lungs swelled back to full size and my stomach untwisted. The relief of it was almost as good as the orgasm I'd experienced less than an hour before.

The copulating couple turned my way as I walked in.

"Oh, hey Andy," Brian said, casual as anything, "Don't mind us, just helping out the missus."

Vanessa's legs slowly lowered. She gave me a broad smile. She was nearly naked, only that giant bronze and quartz necklace remained. Neither of them commented on my own lack of clothes.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Vanessa asked, always the gracious host.

"Kate?" I gasped the word out.

Vanessa gestured with her head to the far side of the room. I looked and, sure enough, my shy wife was standing there, pressed into the corner so tight you'd think she was trying to slip through the walls.

Kate was still in the too small dress from earlier, long brown hair disheveled. She held her right hand in front of her mouth. She turned to look at me, wide-eyed. Wordless. I don't think she'd even noticed me come in until that moment.

I went over to my wife and put my arm around her shoulder. She kept her eyes focused on the bed where, again, Brian and Vanessa began to build up speed.

"I'm glad you're here," I said, meaning it in every way.

"I woke up and you were gone," Kate said.

"I went to find Tara," I said. The exact amount of honest.

Kate nodded, appreciative. As if I'd done her some amazing favor. "Thanks for taking care of her," Kate said, "You know how much that means to me."

Not for the first time, I wondered if my wife knew way more than she was letting on. She'd always put her sister's happiness before her own. Maybe this was her own little bargain. An agreement with herself that fell well short of approval but achieved acceptance.

"What happened to your clothes?" Kate asked, ripping me back to the moment.

My brain froze. Whatever easy explanations I had collected abruptly dropped to nothing. "In the moment. It just happened."

Kate nodded sympathetically, as if my scattered alibi made any sense. "I bet Brian can lend you something after he's, um, finished."

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I woke up and went to find you, but I couldn't so I came back to bed," Kate said, "Vanessa and Brian were here when I got back."

"Did they, um, ask you to... you know?" I don't know how I could justify feeling so possessive in that moment, but I did.

Kate shook her head. "They said I should wait for you."

"Oh FUCK!"

We both turned to the source of the scream. Vanessa's legs were back in the air and Brian was railing her. On the surface, it seemed like the same scene I'd seen twice before now. But there were subtle differences in the ways that Brian banged his wife. Even in that prone position, there was more of a give and take. He wasn't just fucking Vanessa; they were clearly enjoying each other. It was shared, sensual. Intimate and intoxicating.

Both Kate and I watched in silence as the attractive couple took each other. I felt my wife's hand dandle near my thigh. I turned and found her staring at me. I didn't recognize the look in her eyes.

You'd think that after everything that had happened that evening I'd be satiated. Instead, all I felt was desire. My wife's incredible, curvy body called to me with instinctive imperative. And the action around us only amplified its undeniability.

For me, the problem was never attraction: Kate's body was apex sex. She was beyond a fantasy to me -- she exceeded imagination. Her long brown hair, huge breasts and broad hips. Those big, doe innocent eyes and sweet, princess face. It all combined to create a desire undeniable.

But I didn't want just sex. Kate had sex. I wanted that angelic face to be twisted with wanton desire. Her heart pumping pure sexual need through her body. Overwhelmed by hormones. Controlled by carnal need.

When I looked at Kate in that moment, for the first time, that near-feral state was exactly what I saw. It nearly washed me away, that sudden tidal wave as my wife finally allowed her baser self to take over.

And then it got even better.

Hungrily, Kate grabbed at my shoulders and forced her mouth onto mine. My buxom wife melted into me shoving me back into the corner of the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around me so hard I swear I felt a rib crack. Her massive tits pressed urgently into my chest.

Kate sighed as we made out like horny teenagers. Our tongues entwined. Impossibly, despite everything else I'd done that day, I felt my cock go hard. Solid as if it hadn't already been sapped of its strength twice already. As though I hadn't ejaculated in decades.

I reached for the shoulder strap of my wife's dress, and it was like I ripped Kate back to reality. She paused mid-kiss and wriggled out of my grip. She glanced over my shoulder at Brian and Vanessa on the bed. I could tell her eyes were on Brian, in particular. I wasn't built like my co-worker, and I wondered if maybe Kate found that more attractive than she'd let on.