Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK," Kate said, "Just be careful." As if those two sentences didn't cancel each other out.

"Vanessa?" Brian asked, like he actually needed his wife's permission at this point, "What do you say?"

"Please let your husband put his cock in me," Kate cried out.

Vanessa's grin practically wrapped around her face. She nodded her agreement, imperiously.

Brian held his dick up with his fist, aimed it at my wife's pussy, and slid it inside. For the first time in her life, a man other than me was penetrating my wife.

Kate groaned low as Brian filled her. Her body stiffened. Eyelids fluttered. She tipped her head back.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Brian drew back, then slid forward, his dick plumbing my wife's depths with ease. She spread her legs wider, letting him inside as far as she could. His muscled ass clenched with every push into her pussy.

"Fuck she's steaming," he said. "Like a goddamn summer day. Red hot and ready to fuck."

When our partners' connection was complete, Vanessa raised her hips and slowly began riding me. Her pussy gripped my cock, tight. This time, when I tried to hump her, Vanessa allowed me to move.

"Go slow," she said, "You're a lot thicker than I'm used to."

A more rational me might have been dubious -- Vanessa had certainly had way bigger cocks than mine -- but I wasn't about to argue. We built a rhythm together. Vanessa rising up, me thrusting with my butt. The both of us slowly building a crescendo.

But while I was moving with all the subtlety of a jackhammer, Vanessa was a virtuoso of the vagina. She rippled her pussy up and down my cock like a thousand little fingers. She squeezed and cinched like a constrictor. She rolled her hips, rocked her ass, a master performer pulling at my dick with abandon.

But, for the first time that night, my member was acting like it had already cum twice. I could tell I was going to last a while, despite the blonde beauty's amazing ministrations.

I reached up to squeeze her breasts. Her little pink nipples scratched at my palms. I twisted them slightly and she groaned and giggled.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I said.

"Your cock is awesome," Vanessa said.

We were whispering to each other, almost intimate. Our little sounds shared only between the two of us. The exact opposite of the other coupling on the bed.

"Oh GOD!" Kate cried out. "Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-FUCK ME!"

Brian's head was buried between her tits. He was slamming into her with abandon. Kate's legs wrapped around his waist like she was holding on for dear life. I'd never seen my wife like this. I'd certainly never heard her like it, either.

A kind of cold horror took root in my stomach. A strange, arousing twist stiffened my dick. This was the most awful thing I'd ever witnessed. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. My heart didn't know which way to go. I needed it to end. I never wanted it to stop. I watched, mesmerized, as another man fucked the life out of my wife.

"You like that?" Brian asked, biting down on my wife's brown nipple.

"So good. Oh, don't stop. Give it to me. Keep fucking. Oh fuck!"

Vanessa caught me looking again and laughed. "What am I going to do with you?"

I smiled like a guilty child, caught with his hand on a cookie.

"It helps that you're so cute," Vanessa said. She raised an eyebrow, clearly processing. "Do you think that you'd be less distracted in my ass?"

"Probably not," I said, being honest.

"I doubt that you would fit, anyway," Vanessa said. She was still idly riding me up and down. "I get it, you know. Your Katie is fucking hot. I kinda can't stop watching her, either. She must be wild in the bedroom."

I must have made a face because Vanessa's eyes widened, and she giggled. "What about that whole thing she told us at the restaurant about wanting to swap? You mean she actually was talking about her sister? I thought it was a euphemism."

"Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! uuuuuhhhhhhhOOOOOOH!" My wife moaned.

"Wow," Vanessa said, now both of watching as Brian blew through my wife, "This has to be quite the revelation then. For both of you."

"Yeah," I said, absently.

"The fact that you're letting her," Vanessa said, "That you're liking it. You're a good husband."

"I wouldn't go that far," I said, thinking about the knot in my stomach and the remains of Tara's pussy on my cock.

"Here, let's watch them together," Vanessa said, "They're putting on quite a show. I want to see it too. Let's see where Brian can get her, huh?"

We rolled to our sides, somehow still connected, and watched while Vanessa's husband railed my wife. Despite the ardor of Kate's cries -- the trembling, shaking violence of her body -- I could tell the other couple was only getting started.

"Uhhhh... uhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh," Kate moaned with every thrust. Back arched. Head thrown back. Like her whole body was committed to milking his cock dry.

Brian feasted on my wife like she was a buffet. He grabbed and twisted every part of her. Her boobs were going to be bruised. Her ass would have his handprints. He molded her flesh under him like clay, making her into something new and almost frightening.

"Oh god... yes," Kate said. Her legs spread open welcoming. Brian took her long hair and wrapped it around his fist, pulling. Kate screamed and it wasn't pain. "fffffFUCK!" she cried out. Her hand reached out and squeezed Brian's muscular thigh. Trying to hold him in place.

Kate dropped back to the bed, panting. Her hair stuck to her face with sweat. Her eyes vacant. She looked exhausted. Brian didn't give her a break. He kept pounding her.

"It's... it's too much," Kate said. "Please."

Brian didn't say a word. He definitely didn't slow. And for all my wife's complaints, she kept cumming on his unrelenting cock.

On her next orgasm, Kate surrendered herself to the idea that it would never stop. She opened her mouth and let the sounds come out. Her body totally pliant. Her pussy completely controlled.

Brian sensed her surrender and started talking. "You like that cock?"

"Ohhhh...uhhhhh... Oh YES! I.... Fuck I need it."

"Tell my wife," Brian said, "Tell Vanessa."

"Oh. Ungh. Your husband's dick. So good. Fucking me... Keep fucking me. Don't stop. Don't let him stop. Please. Ohhhhhh. Oh thank you for letting your husband fuck me. I can't, OH! OH yyyyYES! FUCK mmmmmeeeeEEEEEE."

"What about you, Nessa?" Brian asked. I startled as I realized he was referring to us.

"Your husband's dick is so big and thick, Katie" Vanessa said, taunting Kate now, "I think I'm going to keep it."

"Nnnnnooooooo...." Kate moaned, "Please. I... I want it. It's mine."

"You greedy slut," Vanessa said, "You want both?"

"Yeh-eh-eh-es," Kate said. Her voice reverberating like someone was beating on her back.

For a moment, I thought Vanessa was going to let me go, but she only squeezed her pussy tighter around my dick. Despite the stimulation, I couldn't take my attention away from Kate.

My wife had clearly cum more times than I could count. I could tell it had broken her brain. A trail of drool ran down her cheek. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her skin had taken on a permanent flush. Her muscles were so limp, I imagined Brian could toss her anywhere and she'd just lay there.

"Are you getting close, babe?" Vanessa asked her husband, "I don't think that poor girl can take much more of the machine."

"Puh-Please," Kate sobbed out, so needy. I couldn't tell if she was begging him to stop or pleading for him to continue.

It didn't matter because Brian took the hint.

"It's time," he told Kate. Her brown eyes went wide.

Brian reached under my wife and lifted her ass off the bed. He placed her legs on his shoulders. Only her neck and head stayed on the mattress. Her boobs slipped to her sides. He reached down with his hand and dragged his thumb over Kate's asshole.

If Kate didn't like nipple play and she wasn't into oral, you can only imagine how little butt stuff appealed to her. It wasn't that she didn't like it; the idea didn't even occur. To her, anal sex was like elbow sex or ear sex, or a hundred other weird things people made up for comedy that couldn't possibly be real.

Brian grazed her anus with his thumb. Then pressed it inside.

Kate cried out. The sound she made was inhuman. Beyond animal. Something in the very base of her brain. Her body bucked. She stiffened and she howled. Keened and thrashed. But subtly I saw her ass inch up as if trying to swallow more.

"Fuck... she got... tight," Brian said, and I knew Kate had finally found a way to finish off the monster. His face flushed. His neck muscles went tight.

The reality of what we were doing crashed over me. A stranger was bareback in my wife's unprotected pussy, and he was about to unleash a deluge of cum inside her. I knew Kate was too far gone to say anything. I tried to shift Vanessa off me, but the surprisingly strong blonde held me in place.

"Not in her." I managed to croak out. "She's not safe."

Brian glanced my way and nodded. I flopped back. The relief washed over me. Instinctually, I knew that my muscular co-worker was going to listen.

He plunged himself deep, and Kate's eyes went wide. A final, high-pitched gasp escaped her lips. Long and almost pained, like every bit of air was being squeezed out of her.

Then Brian ripped his dick out of her. He roared as his first ejaculation spewed out over my wife's stomach and chest. It was so immediate I couldn't be sure that he hadn't already pumped some into her pussy.

Another massive gout of cum exploded out of him with a loud, raining splatter. Kate shivered as it splashed on her. His sperm covered her chest and pooled on her neck. She lay back like a corpse as Brian covered her with his seed. His fourth and fifth pumps, incredibly, even larger than his first few.

I thought back regretfully to when I'd proudly proclaimed to Tara that I'd marked her. Kate might as well have been branded, Brian's sizzling sperm burning onto her skin.

Finally, he fell back with a long, low groan.

"Damn. Good pussy," he said, "That's... Fuck that slut can fuck."

Like a wounded soldier, Brian got up on all fours and dragged himself over to Kate. Wrapped his arms around her. She moved to kiss him, but he shifted his head away. Instead, he whispered something in her ear.

Kate nodded, looking serious. Then, with the muscular man spooning her from behind, she turned to look at me. Her eyes wide with worry and expectation. The reality of what she'd done, of what I was doing, suddenly inescapable. Yet still muted by the endorphins still devouring her mind.

"Oh," Vanessa said, practically rubbing her hands together like a supervillain, "Yyyyyyyes."

Did I mention that Vanessa was a smart woman? She was a fricking sex genius. Because as soon as I saw, in totality, what Brian had done to my wife, I had to have the same with Vanessa. I needed to do even more.

I tossed the gorgeous blonde off my cock, shoving her, roughly, onto all fours. I drew her hips up, positioned her pussy, and pressed inside.

"Oh ho ho ho!" Vanessa said, a mix of incredulous and excited. "Here we go!"

Looking around Vanessa's perfect body, I could see Brian and Kate both snuggling on the bed, watching the two of us intently. Now that I had my audience, I was ready to perform.

Vanessa was dripping wet. Her pussy rumbled up and down my cock, like it was desperate to feel me inside her.

"Come on," she said, "Give it to me."

I drew back and thrust forward so hard the slap of our thighs was like a thunderclap.

"Oh yes," she said, "Take me." As if there could be any other way. Her hair hung too far forward for me to pull it, so I reared back and slapped her ass. Vanessa cooed and her pussy tightened even further. I took that as enough encouragement to slap her again.

All of it overcame me. I was no longer myself -- seeing Kate had transformed me. Bent and broken me till I was someone different. Confident and in control. It was almost like watching myself, for all that I made conscious decisions.

"You like that cock?" I asked. Even my voice sounded strange in my head.

"UH...uh... oh God," Vanessa was already into it. Her head lolled. I realized that, like me, she'd been getting off on watching her spouse mate with someone else.

"Tell Kate," I said. I couldn't help but play back what I'd seen a moment before.

"Th... thank you for letting me have your husband's huge, awesome cock," Vanessa said.

"Um, you're welcome?" Kate said, still wrapped in Brian's powerful arms. I guess she wasn't ready to banter on Vanessa's level.

Again, drawing from the other team's playbook, I licked my thumb and slowly worked it into Vanessa's backside. It made for a strange contrast, me violently tapping her pussy while I gently explored her butt.

As my thumb popped in, Vanessa's pussy clenched even tighter. "Ah!" she made a sharp, high-pitched squeak.

"You OK, Nessa?" Brian asked. I could hear the teasing in his voice.

"His dick... So big..." Vanessa said. She'd said it so many times, I was beginning to believe her. "So thick."

"Fuck her good, man," Brian said to me. Like I was borrowing his car and he was encouraging me to open up the throttle. "She fucking needs it."

"Oh. Uhn. Don't stop... Don't stop fucking. Ohhhhhhh. Oh! Oh fuck ME!"

Again, I stared down at the woman I was plowing. They'd called Kate a fuck goddess before, but then what did that make Vanessa? She was a piece of female perfection, from the curve of her sides to the jiggle of her breasts hanging down, conical under her. Her tan skin and golden hair were flawless. You couldn't mold a more perfect woman. And I was fucking her. Forcing sounds and screams out of her. It's enough of a dream to play a Stradivarius. But to suddenly become a virtuoso in front of an eager crowd? It was beyond anything I could have fantasized about.

And yet, I couldn't keep my eyes off my Kate. Despite the fact that the man who'd just fucked the life out of her was holding her tightly. In spite of the fact that she was covered in his spend. I had to stare her way.

At the same time, my wife watched me fuck another woman, enraptured. And I realized that I recognized that face. Because it was the same one I'd been making a moment before. When I was watching her.

As completely captivated as I'd been in seeing Kate abandon herself to illicit bliss, so too was my wife now totally enthralled by watching me fuck this gorgeous blonde past rational sense. And I realized, I wasn't doing this for my own enjoyment. That was just a side benefit. Even now, buried in another woman, I was focused on bringing my wife pleasure.

"You like this, don't you?" I said to Kate. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip. She let her long hair hide her eyes. "You like watching me fuck her."

"Yes," Kate said. Like a guilty confession. We shared a smile, the two of us. That couple connection that outsiders can only catch by accident. The knowing look that you share only for each other. We'd found something. Something terrible and tragic. Wonderful and magic.

We weren't just down the rabbit hole. We'd purchased land in the upside down. We were constructing a house behind the mirror. Settling in for the long haul in a land that didn't exist.

And I had a feeling I knew who our next-door neighbors were going to be.

"Guh... Oh! Fuh-fuh-fuck," Vanessa said.

"You're drooling, baby," Brian told his wife, with a playful grin.

"Fuck you," Vanessa said, clearly teasing, "You take this cock and see how you turn out."

"I might have to," Brian said. He winked at me. "If I thought Andy would be into that."

"Sorry man," I said.

"No worries," he said, "Just keep doing what you're doing, and we're cool."

I focused on Vanessa's pleasure. On getting her off as hard as I could. I didn't worry about my own orgasm. I honestly didn't have to. After everything I'd already done that evening, I was going to be good for a while.

I'd built a rhythm with Vanessa's body. A percussive performance of slip, slap, pow. Her pussy shlucking lewdly on my cock, our hips crashing together. Vanessa's own digits were rubbing her clit. Her other arm shook as she struggled to hold herself upright.

For a moment, as much as I liked this position, I wished I could see Vanessa's face. Then I realized, I could. In a way.

"What does she look like, babe?" I asked Kate.

"Tell him," Vanessa said, and her words again set Kate to action.

"She's so beautiful," Kate said, "Her eyes are half-open. Every time you, um, drive into her? I swear her eyes cross. Her hair is everywhere. Mouth hanging open. She looks like she's overloaded on pleasure."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Vanessa asked, "Getting fucked."

Kate had the temerity to look embarrassed. As if any of us could've missed her own enjoyment before.

"You're doing her so good, Andy," Kate said, like I'd gotten an A+ in her class and she was ever-so-proud of me. "It's so hot. Seeing what you're making her feel."

"You're next," I said.

Kate's eyes went down to the sheets. But she nodded, compliant.

"I'm going to lick your pussy. Finger your ass," I said.

Kate couldn't look my way. The word came out so quiet, I had to strain to hear. "OK."

As if I hadn't been giving Vanessa my all already, I shoved myself as hard I could into the blonde woman beneath me. I gripped her hip and started pumping her ass with my thumb in time with my thrusts.

"Uhhhhhh... GOD!" Vanessa cried out. Her body trembled. She reached back, reflexive, to grab my hip. "W... wait. Please... Just huh-huh-hold....ooooooooooOOOOH! AH!"

Vanessa tilted back on her knees. Her fingernails dug into my flesh. She bucked like a bronco. Her breasts shook. Mouth open, letting out a high-pitched scream like a tea kettle ready to spew forth.

And right then I knew I had her.

Everything up to that point could have been Vanessa playing. She'd been fucking forever, and I knew she was more than capable of saying whatever she thought she should to heighten the moment for her partners.

But this was real. I'd ripped past her defenses and assaulted her gates. I'd destroyed the many facades and forced the real woman forward.

Vanessa tumbled headfirst into the mattress. Her body so limp I worried she might have passed out. Shivers ran up down her back. Tremors. "Uhn. Oh. oh wow."

"Nice dude," Brian shouted, "You blew her out!"

Kate stared up at me, grinning like a maniac. Her face was slightly flushed again, and I realized that watching me overcome Vanessa had actually squeezed one last little cum out of my wife.

Vanessa stayed splayed on the bed.

"Finish," she said, "Finish me. Please."

I looked down and saw, to my surprise, that we were still connected. I turned her over onto her back. I thought to before, when Kate had seemed like such a ragdoll, and realized I'd done the same to Vanessa.

I didn't have the strength that Brian did to lift her onto my shoulders. Instead, I flopped her legs open and steered myself into her pussy.

The orgasm had snapped Vanessa shut. It was like trying to enter her for the first time all over again. Vanessa moaned and I legitimately could no longer tell if I was hurting her.

"Give it to me," Vanessa said, her voice weak, "Finish with me. Please."

I stared down and, for the first time, looked at Vanessa's incredible face while I fucked her. I was overwhelmed by her. Her lips formed a small, knowing smile.

"You got me good," she said.

"I know," I said.

"Come claim your reward," Vanessa said. It was hot, of course. But I realized that whatever prize I'd won wasn't the woman under me at all. It was the other woman on the bed: my wife, currently being cuddled by another man.

"Cum in her," Brian said, pulling me back to his wife one last time.

"Plllllease," Vanessa said. Practically sobbed.